Orochi VS Marugori

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ENDLESS_DARK (65 posts) - - Show Bio
MONSTER KING OROCHI
MONSTER KING OROCHI
MARUGORI
MARUGORI

RULES

• MANGA/ANIME/HYPE FEATS
  • BLOODLUSTED
  • WIN BY DEATH

No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by Azureus (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

Marugori via actual feats.

#6 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19090 posts) - - Show Bio

Marugori has the best feats in the manga besides Boros and Saitama, though you could argue Orochi wins because he is implied to be above elder centipede who has the best best feats after Marugori.

#7 Posted by awshucks (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochi with absolutely no difficulty. This thread shows that you really aren't even a little knowledgeable about the OPM powerscale.

#8 Posted by ChromeDisaster (683 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on feats, Orochi gets pounded. But obviously the King of Monsters will trash him.

#9 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19090 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks: Marugori has never fought anyone but Saitama and did not work for the monster association, so Orochi does not scale to him. Orochi only scales to members of the monster association and characters he or his followers have defeated.

Orochi should probably be stronger, but don’t act like any scaling has confirmed it as of yet.

#10 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Marugori should win by feats, but in verse logic dictates that Orochi should win with relative ease.

#11 Posted by ENDLESS_DARK (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@awshucks: Bitch Please you really think that i don't know that Orochi is Above Dragon and Tatsumaki it is not certain that she can defeat him and even Normal Punch can't kill him. Marugori has no chance and this Thread is just another Mismatch like what I always do and yeah i know OPM Powerscale infinite times more than you and if you have problem in this you can go fuck yourself away from me

#12 Edited by awshucks (507 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by juiceboks (25115 posts) - - Show Bio

@endless_dark Locking this thread and warning you to refrain from inflammatory language. If I see you make a post like that again then you're getting banned.