• 84 results
#51 Posted by Skrskr (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven’t seen any feats that say he beats luffy

#52 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:
@geeman2 said:

idk Orochi doesn't have many feats. Probably Luffy.

@lan_fan said:

I don't think those feats are enough to beat Luffy to be honest.

@skysanji said:

Those feats aren't enough to beat Luffy.

Well Beefcake's feat is better than anything Luffy has, so it depends if you consider Orochi stronger than Beefcake or not.

No Caption Provided

Luffy folded a city in half just by sending doflamingo flying into it not even punching it himself while those are only towns around Beefcake which puts that at city to mountain level (due to there being a deep hole) and just so you don't think I'm lowballing I circled the towns in red:

No Caption Provided

Now compare those towns to the hole Beefcake created.

#53 Posted by Insertnewname (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

luffy solos the verse. even if orochi was 4 times stronger than demon form garou but he lacks the feats anyway

#54 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

luffy solos the verse. even if orochi was 4 times stronger than demon form garou but he lacks the feats anyway

Luffy isn't beating Saitama,Boros or Monster Garou.

#55 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15778 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: The ground was hollow under the town Luffy folded in half. Plus that was Luffy's best move for a form he has a time limit in. Beefcake just waving his hand case an entire town to be destroyed and killed thousands.

Beefcake>Luffy, the only question is if Orichi>Beefcake.

#56 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15778 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: That wasnt a town that was a City Luffy folded in half keep in mind Dressrosa isn't an island it's a country other than that you do make a fair point Also Garou who was weakened by Overgrown Rover was still keeping up with Orochi in his monster state I doubt he can do that to Beefcake but we won't know how strong Beefcake us because Saitama one shotted him before he got into any fair fights.

#59 Edited by Earendill (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochi curbstomps.

#60 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15778 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: It was only a few blocks of that city, and calling it a country doesn't make it country sized. Destroying Dressrossa would be an island level feat.

#61 Posted by Insertnewname (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@insertnewname said:

Luffy isn't beating Saitama,Boros or Monster Garou.

i agree on saitama and boros because of the moon kick. monster garou on the other hand was less impressive

@insertnewname: You have to be trolling.

see above

#62 Posted by B3rnkastel (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochi with scaling.

#63 Edited by AlexTheBoss (15778 posts) - - Show Bio

@insertnewname: Boros didn't have impressive feats either in the web comic. Wait for the manga/anime to reach that stage and Garou will most likely have feats that are just as impressive. It was already confirmed by ONE that Boros vs Garou would be a good fight.

And like I pointed out above, even Beefcake has better feats than Luffy.

#64 Edited by Insertnewname (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@insertnewname: Boros didn't have impressive feats either in the web comic. Wait for the manga/anime to reach that stage and Garou will most likely have feats that are just as impressive. It was already confirmed by ONE that Boros vs Garou would be a good fight.

And like I pointed out above, even Beefcake has better feats than Luffy.

i read the webcomic lol

whatever, this fight is still about orochi and luffy but ur right about beefcvake

#65 Posted by KEPLER (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: the verse gets soloed. Luffy is the speed of light and can bust continents

Good joke kid now go and cry with your momo because Boros 0.00001% Godstomps One Shit Verse
Good joke kid now go and cry with your momo because Boros 0.00001% Godstomps One Shit Verse

#66 Posted by geeman2 (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

@kepler: are you cosmic armors alt lmao it's so obvious.

#67 Posted by KEPLER (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

Well i do not understand anything but anyone can destroy the Earth like Boros if he uses 0.00001% of his strength he will destroy the Earth's surface and you know Multi-Continent level attack strong enough to destroy anyone or anything in One Shit Verse
Well i do not understand anything but anyone can destroy the Earth like Boros if he uses 0.00001% of his strength he will destroy the Earth's surface and you know Multi-Continent level attack strong enough to destroy anyone or anything in One Shit Verse

#68 Edited by KEPLER (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@kepler said:
@geeman2 said:

Actually Boros does not even need Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon 0.00001% to destroy One Shit Verse all he needs is One Punch and say Goodbye to One Shit Verse
Actually Boros does not even need Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon 0.00001% to destroy One Shit Verse all he needs is One Punch and say Goodbye to One Shit Verse

#69 Edited by Mee09 (5326 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy has absolutely no chance right now. Orochi is Dragon level+

Dragon level threats are Boros level. Are we going to forget that Boros kicked Saitama all the way to the moon in seconds? An attack like that would one shot any character in One Piece.

Most of the One Piece fans and trolls alike. Are forgetting the monsterous difference in physicals.

#70 Posted by Skrskr (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09: threats don’t scale like that, Orochi has no on panel feats comparable to kicking someone to the moon.

From my knowledge he doesn’t even have any on panel feats comparable to beefcake.

#71 Posted by Mee09 (5326 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: In One Punch Man they do. All Dragon level threats are around the same level

#72 Edited by KEPLER (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

Dragon level threats are Boros level. Are we going to forget that Boros kicked Saitama all the way to the moon in seconds? An attack like that would one shot any character in One Piece.

Most of the One Piece fans and trolls alike. Are forgetting the monsterous difference in physicals.

Boros is God level and Orochi is nothing to him
Boros is God level and Orochi is nothing to him

#73 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15778 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

No they aren't. Boros is a god level threat. Unless you meant Dragon+ in which yes, both Orochi and Boros could be considered Dragon+, but Orochi would be lucky to be base Boros level.

I agree scaling wise he should be able to beat Luffy though.

#74 Edited by SkySanji (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Boros stomps the one piece verse but to say he can do it in one punch or with only 0.0000001% power is ludicrous as hell especially considering he needed all if his power just to destroy the earth.

#75 Edited by KEPLER (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

I agree that Boros stomps the one piece verse but to say he can do it in one punch or with only 0.0000001% power is ludicrous as hell especially considering he needed all if his power just to destroy the earth.

You did not understand what i meant Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon 100% : Planet level | Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon 0.00001% : Multi-Continent level and this is strong enough to destroy the Earth's surface and kill everyone in One Piece
You did not understand what i meant Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon 100% : Planet level | Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon 0.00001% : Multi-Continent level and this is strong enough to destroy the Earth's surface and kill everyone in One Piece

Boros destroyed his ship (Multi-Continent level Durability) like nothing just with his Physical Strength https://goo.gl/qqdrEz
Boros destroyed his ship (Multi-Continent level Durability) like nothing just with his Physical Strength https://goo.gl/qqdrEz

So actually Boros Physical Strength is Multi-Continent level and he can easily destroy the Earth's surface with One Punch and Godstomps everyone in One Piece
So actually Boros Physical Strength is Multi-Continent level and he can easily destroy the Earth's surface with One Punch and Godstomps everyone in One Piece

#76 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7498 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochi lacks feats. Scaling him to the monsters he should be superior to and this becomes a good fight.

#77 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: I think his showings agaisnt Garou are enough to contend with Luffy.

In OPM the monsters are varying in power so wildly that scaling is probably entirely stupid. Beefcake is clearly a stronger monster than Orochi is. Gouketsu is a dragon and caught another dragon's (Bakuzan) fist in between two fingers with no effort at all. You can't scale in this verse unless it's with people who've already fought the same monster/hero before.

So at best we just know Orochi punches as hard as Bang rn. Garou fought a holding back Bang/Bomb and got stomped, now he's here getting stomped by Orochi. So that's how we have to scale w this verse. It's not like powerlevels, where being 1200 is clearly > 500.

#78 Edited by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@insertnewname said:

BITCH PLEASE

Tatsumaki Godstomps Luffy

Boros Godstomps Shitstomps Xeleestomps All One Piece like nothing with one punch

Awakened Garou Godstomps Shitstomps Xeleestomps All One Piece like nothing with one punch

Saitama Godstomps Shitstomps Xeleestomps All One Piece like nothing with one finger

#79 Posted by Insertnewname (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro said:
@insertnewname said:

BITCH PLEASE

Tatsumaki Godstomps Luffy

Boros Godstomps Shitstomps Xeleestomps All One Piece like nothing with one punch

Awakened Garou Godstomps Shitstomps Xeleestomps All One Piece like nothing with one punch

Saitama Godstomps Shitstomps Xeleestomps All One Piece like nothing with one finger

i agree i left those peopel out lol

#80 Edited by Earendill (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochi STOOOMPS.

#81 Posted by Coadamol (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruh ..lmao really , orochi kills him in his sleep it's not even funny .

Luffy can barely kill a weak dragon lvl threat if he's lucky lmao

#82 Posted by geeman2 (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochi stomps nows if we look at some relatively old statements from Murata a couple months back.

Murata: ONE stated a few days ago that Orochi is not going to get one shot by Saitama, but it shouldn't be a problem to take a few punches from Saitama. The concern is whether he will or when will he meet Saitama.

Comparable to Golden Sperm (who would beat the crap out of Luffy.)

Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. Will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power.

#83 Posted by RuthlessKiller (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochi stomps.

#84 Posted by cromulor (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

If Orochi gets feats for all of the hype statements from Murata, I don’t see why Luffy would be a problem for him at all. As he is now? Not sure. According to Murata, it would take more than a punch for Saitama to kill Orochi (wonder if that means the same for Golden Sperm?). Beefcake was killed by one punch (though his body did remain pretty intact). So from a scaling perspective, Orochi > Beefcake. But I’d like to wait for Orochi to actually get feats like that or something. Unfortunately, it seems like Saitama may not get to fight him. All we know from Murata is that Tatsumaki is definitely fighting him and in a deleted draft Orochi was going to be beaten by a team of almost all S-Class (that showed up for the invasion).

#85 Posted by chaos_zelur (219 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is too salty

#86 Posted by Hope_w (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

The debating on the first page is absolutely cancerous, holy crap.