VS

No Caption Provided

JcDeJesus24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Orochi is stated by murata and one to be DRAGON+ , so he is on par/same level with awakened garou and boros.
He can mimic all of stances on the spot. Plus murata said that even melzalgald+geryuganshoop+groribas HAS NO CHANCE OF DEFEATING OROCHI. that supports the first sentence. He is also the monster king, above Elder centipede whom saitama used serious punch to kill, and above rover who has insane durability. and above GS and gouketsu. he was stated several times to be the strongest being/monster on earth.

LUFFYISKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy solos the verse.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe not the verse but he does solo MA

LUFFYISKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: the verse gets soloed. Luffy is the speed of light and can bust continents

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By alextheboss

@gaoron said:

Maybe not the verse but he does solo MA

No he doesn't. Beginning of series Genos could already do this, and he would lose to a lot of them 1v1 at this point.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Genos fighting elder centipede

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A much stronger version of Genos has problems with a cocroach

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Orochi eats him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gouketsu feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Overgrown Rover

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And I don't know how the giant compares to the monster association but his feats far outdue Luffy's.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've heard luffy is city level so he should get stomped here

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Genos destroyed that part of a mountain with a blast while against EC he kicked him, not sure what one has to do with each other.

Second fight he again didn't use his blasts at all and pretty sure it was before EC fight not after.

Rest of the feats are nothing Luffy can't deal with, him breaking Doffy webs and punching him breaking a town below him or one shotting giant kraken under water are better. I agree Marugori surpasses Luffy but like you said there is no way to compare him to Orochi since he was not a part of MA and by feats Marugori is 2nd strongest monster in the verse only weaker than Boros in the manga.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

Genos destroyed that part of a mountain with a blast while against EC he kicked him, not sure what one has to do with each other.

What? He destroyed that part of the mountain in chapter 9 against the house of evolution.

Second fight he again didn't use his blasts at all and pretty sure it was before EC fight not after.

It doesn't matter if he did or didn't use it. BOS Genos<<<<Genos that fought elder centipede<<<<<<<<entire monster association.

Rest of the feats are nothing Luffy can't deal with, him breaking Doffy webs and punching him breaking a town below him or one shotting giant kraken under water are better.

I agree Luffy would be S class hero/dragon level, but my point is he isn't taking them all on at once. He will use gear four, knock some of them around, then run out of time and be killed.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the verse gets soloed. Luffy is the speed of light and can bust continents

Lmao

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Luffy is mountain level using Boundman.

SrlangEhen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

Genos destroyed that part of a mountain with a blast while against EC he kicked him, not sure what one has to do with each other.

What? He destroyed that part of the mountain in chapter 9 against the house of evolution.

It doesn't matter if he did or didn't use it. BOS Genos<<<<Genos that fought elder centipede<<<<<<<<entire monster association.

Rest of the feats are nothing Luffy can't deal with, him breaking Doffy webs and punching him breaking a town below him or one shotting giant kraken under water are better.

I agree Luffy would be S class hero/dragon level, but my point is he isn't taking them all on at once. He will use gear four, knock some of them around, then run out of time and be killed.

@luffyisking said:

the verse gets soloed. Luffy is the speed of light and can bust continents

Lmao

LUFFYISKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LUFFYISKING
FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LUFFYISKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: Stop denying facts, calling current boundman Luffy mountain level is a massive downplay. Luffy has been island level since east blue and is currently planet to possibly star level.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too be perfectly clear Luffy is Island level and MHS+++ that being said Orochi by scailing is clearly above that.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy...loses

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: Maybe really small island level. His best feat is only small mountain level tbh.

LUFFYISKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@alextheboss: His potency should be Island level easily he already was mountain level via G3 which doflamingo was easily able to overpower with his basic attacks, Doffy’s strongest attack God Thread which was city wide in scale easily should have Island level potency more eveident in the shockwave from their clash that spanned beyond the Island, Luffy’s King Kong gun after clashing and having its force weakened by the God thread still managed to hit Doglamingo with enough force that DOFFY’S BODY which is maybe 250 pounds at most ? FOLDED A CITY. With all that context it’s safe to assume Boundman is Island level.

Also Luffy has gotten stronger since, his Haki bloomed post doflamingo fight, post Cracker fight, post enrage army beat down, post big Mom beat down and post Katakuri fight, his armaments should be leagues more potent than it even was in the Doffy fight making Boundman even more destructive

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But again with all that ^ being said Orochi by scailing should be well above even that, if he’s truly in Boros and Monster Garou’s ballpark as stated he’s comfortably Multi Continental - Continental at the very least in potency. And Relativistic in combat speed

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently, Orochi has more tricks up his sleeve. So I'll wait.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luffyisking: That is only town/small mountain level destruction and energy beams aren't all light speed.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: Maybe small island level in potency. Dresrosa isn't a big island to begin with. I doubt Luffy has the power to destroy a mountain the size of Everest yet. At least not in one shot.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@alextheboss: I think with a King Kong gun it’s plausible taking into the context the force in which it sent Doffy flying despite its momentum being stunted.

Luffy was pretty confident that he could bust Noah which is Island sized with simply his G3 Elphant Gattling, he didn’t even think G4 was necessary I’m certain with a King Kong Gun he could’ve busted Noah in one shot especially current Luffy.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: Rule number one in debating-never try to apply real world phycis to a world that doesn't follow phycis.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: The Noah was made of wood and even with his elephant Gatling he only destroyed a fraction of it. And his Kong gun didn't directly hit, but the damage wasn't even city level. A direct strike probably could have destroyed he mountain the castle was on.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@alextheboss: The wood clearly wasn’t normal wood normal wood and was extremely durable or else it would have been crushed under the thousands of meters of water pressure, he Elephant Gattling destroyed half of Noah actually and only because he was stopped, the point is he was confident with G3 alone he could bust Noah so he most certainly with G4 could’ve.

It was a King Kong gun not a Kong Gun, and the damage wasn’t city level ? Did you not see the aftermath ? Or the shockwave created from the initial clash ? Again the damage that was caused was still caused even tho 1. It’s moment and force was hindered from the struggle with the God Thread. 2. The fact that the damage caused wasn’t even from a direct hit but from the force which Doflamingo’s body was sent crashing into the city. A direct blow with no hinderence from a King Kong gun being only Mountain level is a massive undersell especially when we’ve seen Mountain level feats from G3 (Noah, Grizzly Magnum, Clashing with Shadow Amped Moria who was splitting Thriller Bark, Hell even El Thor against Don Chinjao was paralleled too when Garp cracked his head.)

https://youtu.be/xJ0JwVPPm5M

Look at the shockwave from the initial clash at 1:20 I think it’s evident that if at the very least King Kong Gun is Island level in potency, although there’s so much pointing too it being Island level in DC as well.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty:

he Elephant Gattling destroyed half of Noah actually and only because he was stopped, the point is he was confident with G3 alone he could bust Noah so he most certainly with G4 could’ve.

Half destroyed? It wasn't even 1 quarter destroyed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It was a King Kong gun not a Kong Gun, and the damage wasn’t city level ? Did you not see the aftermath ?

Clearly the damage didn't span the city. It destroyed multiple city blocks, however the fact that it completely folded them and it wasn't a direct hit could bump it up to city level.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Look at the shockwave from the initial clash at 1:20 I think it’s evident that if at the very least King Kong Gun is Island level in potency, although there’s so much pointing too it being Island level in DC as well.

Ya, that shockwave was impressive, but that didn't actually happen in the manga.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FlashingSabre

@alextheboss: You have to take into account that the damage wasn't caused by Luffy's punch; it was from Doffy's body hitting the ground. The punch itself would obviously be much stronger, hence Luffy being mountain level.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: Ya, I already said a direct hit could possibly be mountain level. I was saying Luffy isn't island level.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gaoron

@alextheboss: I don't know how you can scale Genos blast to anyone in MA. Orochi in recent chaoter and noone in MA before shown blasts with that fire power and Genos never used blasts against them to even see if they can tank them, not saying they can't, EC and Orochi probably can tank it but I don't believe they can replicate that fire power themselves.

Ye time limit is a problem. With unlimited G4 I can see him soloing it tho.

King Kong Gun is easily mountain level. Before Doffy cracked the town below him he went through his spider web aswell. Same spider web casually bounced back Luffy's G3 Elephant Gun which sent back and one shotted small mountain sized Kraken while under water. So not only King Kong Gun had enough force to punch Doffy through web that could no sold around small mountain strikes it had still enough force to crack town after that. Luffy can't level Mount Everest but he should be able to destroy standard sized mountains which I can't say for Orochi.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@alextheboss: dont 4get dat dressrosa had an entire port underneath it making luffys feat less impressive seeing how a lot of dressrosa was hallow anyways however i would still put it at city lvl but certainly not country

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

I don't know how you can scale Genos blast to anyone in MA. Orochi in recent chaoter and noone in MA before shown blasts with that fire power

Considering base form Kabuto literally blew back Genos' fire attack at him, I would have a hard time believing BOS Genos could even damage Orochi.

and Genos never used blasts against them to even see if they can tank them, not saying they can't, EC and Orochi probably can tank it but I don't believe they can replicate that fire power themselves.

Genos did use blasts against EC, I'm not sure what you are talking about. He even used his blast while inside of EC and it still didn't work.

Possibly due to his speed.

King Kong Gun is easily mountain level. Before Doffy cracked the town below him he went through his spider web aswell. Same spider web casually bounced back Luffy's G3 Elephant Gun which sent back and one shotted small mountain sized Kraken while under water. So not only King Kong Gun had enough force to punch Doffy through web that could no sold around small mountain strikes it had still enough force to crack town after that. Luffy can't level Mount Everest but he should be able to destroy standard sized mountains which I can't say for Orochi.

Luffy could possibly destroy a small to mid sized mountain.

The Kracken is estimated to be about 300m, which is the smallest a mountain can possibly be, not to mention he is made of flesh, and knocking him out isn't the same as destroying it. For the feat to even be considered small mountain level he would have to completely destroy the Kraken's body and even then since he is made of flesh that feat being small mountain level would still be questionable. So I would say gear 3 elephant gun is around hill level, and gear 4 king kong gun around small to mid mountain level at most.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Raziel2014

@alextheboss said:

@gaoron:

I don't know how you can scale Genos blast to anyone in MA. Orochi in recent chaoter and noone in MA before shown blasts with that fire power

Considering base form Kabuto literally blew back Genos' fire attack at him, I would have a hard time believing BOS Genos could even damage Orochi.

and Genos never used blasts against them to even see if they can tank them, not saying they can't, EC and Orochi probably can tank it but I don't believe they can replicate that fire power themselves.

Genos did use blasts against EC, I'm not sure what you are talking about. He even used his blast while inside of EC and it still didn't work.

Possibly due to his speed.

Luffy could possibly destroy a small to mid sized mountain.

The Kracken is estimated to be about 300m, which is the smallest a mountain can possibly be, not to mention he is made of flesh, and knocking him out isn't the same as destroying it. For the feat to even be considered small mountain level he would have to completely destroy the Kraken's body and even then since he is made of flesh that feat being small mountain level would still be questionable. So I would say gear 3 elephant gun is around hill level, and gear 4 king kong gun around small to mid mountain level at most.

Kraken Body >>>>>>>> Rocks. A Mountain is just a big rock, Quality is very low you cant compare even a east Sea Monster to mere Rocks,

cant be comparing something so crap like Stones and rocks to Giant Sea Creatures, mountain is just Size it has no density nor Quality of Durability, even Alabasta Arc MR 1 had much higher Durability than a mere mountain with Steel DF, more so with characters having Haki increasing their Defense past that of Steel, a mere rock to even a fodder in One piece could easily be crumble into dust

Luffy with one Punch made Doflamingo Split what looks to be a Large Town or small city in half, calculate that the force was reduce by hitting Doflamingo, so if luffy were to directly hit the ground the Island would be Shattered so LUffy With Gear 4 is indeed Island level from his feats against Doffy, even with LOw balling Luffy the lowest i seen him go is City level by noobs

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014:

Kraken Body >>>>>>>> Rocks. A Mountain is just a big rock, Quality is very low you cant compare even a east Sea Monster to mere Rocks,

Possibly, but even so Luffy didn't "bust" the sea monster, he just hurt it.

cant be comparing something so crap like Stones and rocks to Giant Sea Creatures, mountain is just Size it has no density nor Quality of Durability, even Alabasta Arc MR 1 had much higher Durability than a mere mountain with Steel DF, more so with characters having Haki increasing their Defense past that of Steel, a mere rock to even a fodder in One piece could easily be crumble into dust

If rocks just crumble to dust how come Luffy didn't just vaporize the Noah?

Luffy with one Punch made Doflamingo Split what looks to be a Large Town or small city in half,

A large town or small city? It was a couple city blocks to small town size in area.

calculate that the force was reduce by hitting Doflamingo, so if luffy were to directly hit the ground the Island would be Shattered so LUffy With Gear 4 is indeed Island level from his feats against Doffy, even with LOw balling Luffy the lowest i seen him go is City level by noobs

You have completely no idea what you are talking about and are just making up these calculations based off of nothing in your head.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi kills him.

He has adaptability so he will adapt perfectly to counter luffy's fighting style, he has genius level learning abilities, he will actually LEARN Luffy's attacks and will be able to mimick them by just looking. On top of that he has above S class speed, so he's at least MHS, dragon+ destructive abilities so he is at least multi city buster, to continental, and so much more.

Cosmic_Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: the verse gets soloed. Luffy is the speed of light and can bust continents

No Caption Provided

Cosmic_Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi eat him like meat

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Orochi wins.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't think those feats are enough to beat Luffy to be honest.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SkySanji

Those feats aren't enough to beat Luffy.

MatiasPinto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi eats him

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2 said:

idk Orochi doesn't have many feats. Probably Luffy.

@lan_fan said:

I don't think those feats are enough to beat Luffy to be honest.

@skysanji said:

Those feats aren't enough to beat Luffy.

Well Beefcake's feat is better than anything Luffy has, so it depends if you consider Orochi stronger than Beefcake or not.

No Caption Provided