How Orion stomps with ease?

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Magethor

Mere strength and speed alone doesn't effect Apocalypse. Sorry Orion, but if you want to effect Apocalypse, you would need to have energy manipulation.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

Orion.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dextersinister

Orion is just far to powerful for Apoc.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By demifiendninja
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

orion stomps, with ease

@Dextersinister said:

Orion is just far to powerful for Apoc.

this. 

next
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By willpayton

What are Apocalypse's best feats? Cause, he's going to need em against Orion.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By demifiendninja
@WillPayton said:

give a good fight to high evolutionary! 

but that was a lot of pis
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What did Apocalypse do to you?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212

Orion should win this with pretty much no-moderate challenge. Nothing Apoc has done is even close to Orion. Seriously, give me one example Apoc having a high end feat?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By willpayton

@demifiendninja said:

@WillPayton said:

give a good fight to high evolutionary! but that was a lot of pis

Granted, I'm that that familiar with Apocalypse, but he's an X-Men villain. If he could beat Orion, he's have taken out the X-Men long ago. =)

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By robertloucksjr

Apocalypse ain't hay.

Black Bolt

• Superhuman Strength: Apocalypse possesses superhuman strength that he can further increase by drawing upon outside energy sources; Apocalypse has shown to be strong enough to physically restrain the Hulk while the Hulk was in an enraged state. Hence, Apocalypse is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons.
  • Invulnerability: Apocalypse is highly resistant to injury. With the Celestial modifications, this resistance to harm was amplified, making him virtually impervious to harm, although it is now possible (after his original body was destroyed) to cause him injury that would not be immediately regenerated by his power.
  • Flight: Apocalypse can enable himself to fly, by either transforming his arms into wings, jets, or through telekinetic use.
  • Teleportation: Apocalypse can teleport himself and others around vast distances across the planet and has shown the ability to teleport an entire fortress with him while leaving those within behind.
  • Bio-Molecular Alteration: Apocalypse has total control over the molecular structure of his body and can alter it at will. This means that matter manipulation has no effect on him, and can adapt his molecular structure to any adversity. Apocalypse can also perform the following feats:
  • Energy Generation: ability to generate energy for a number of effects, including but not limited to:
  • Telekinesis: Apocalypse possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to levitate oneself or that of others by sheer force of will and manipulate living beings, inanimate objects and to some extent energy psionically. He can “lift” far in excess of 100+ tons of weight and can enable himself to “fly” at great speed.
  • Telepathy: Apocalypse possesses vast psionic powers.
  • Immortality: Apocalypse's original body was immortal, even before being modified by the Celestial ship, he had lived for thousands of years. Apocalypse can enter a coma-like state of suspended animation during which he may recover from any wounds with the assistance of his Celestial technology. The down side of his altering by the Celestials and his enhancement was that the techno-organic virus needed to allow this to happen ravaged his body requiring him to find new ones over the years.
  • Technology Interface: Apocalypse is able to directly interface with various technologies he has at his disposal.
demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By demifiendninja
@robertloucksjr: thats no neccesary, i assure you we all know what apoc can do, 

everytime orion is in a bad humor goes to daddy and fight toe to toe. if he can do that to darkseid, apoc have no chance here. 
i cant see him winning.  
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Killemall

@Nefarious said:

Orion stomps hard.
Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Onemoreposter

This should almost be flagged.

Orion wins without breaking a sweat

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Orion. Effortless stomp.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By darklord_apoc

If Apocalypse is wrote right, he would easily win this. When he was dying he was able to take out storm, beast, quick silver and more. In the "Messiah Complex" a fully strong Apocalypse defeated Stryfe with ease! In "The Twelve" he was able to knock jean out who had some of the Phoneix powers, charles x, and was able to drain Cyclopse optic blast with ease! Apocalypse has went toe to toe with the High Evol, and whooped the hulk with ease.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IZZR

@darklord_apoc said:

If Apocalypse is wrote right, he would easily win this. When he was dying he was able to take out storm, beast, quick silver and more. In the "Messiah Complex" a fully strong Apocalypse defeated Stryfe with ease! In "The Twelve" he was able to knock jean out who had some of the Phoneix powers, charles x, and was able to drain Cyclopse optic blast with ease! Apocalypse has went toe to toe with the High Evol, and whooped the hulk with ease.

Orion has killed Darkseid 3 times :/ not to mention single handedly wiped out every worrior on apokalips.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By darklord_apoc

Do you have any of the issues that he has done that in? I know he has took down D.S but he either used something against him or had help. Or D.S allowed him to. But do you actually think his strength is a match to the hulk? And Apoc fought the hulk when the hulk was at full power. What defenses does Orion have against Apoc's psy offensives? If we are going by strength then Apoc is up there with the most physical hero's and villains. But this is when Apoc is written correctly though.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By goodguy24

@blackadamFTW said:

I think Orion could win this.

WhiteWiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WhiteWiz

@darklord_apoc said:

Do you have any of the issues that he has done that in? I know he has took down D.S but he either used something against him or had help. Or D.S allowed him to. But do you actually think his strength is a match to the hulk? And Apoc fought the hulk when the hulk was at full power. What defenses does Orion have against Apoc's psy offensives? If we are going by strength then Apoc is up there with the most physical hero's and villains. But this is when Apoc is written correctly though.

When did Apocalypse fight the Hulk?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By darklord_apoc

I have a picture but I am new to this so how do you post pictures on here and I will show you.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dextersinister

@darklord_apoc: The Motherbox can make it's carrier immune to mind control and most New Gods have high end protection against mind control. A New God called Sleaze could effortlessly control Superman but was unable to control Scott Free but Scott said he could prevent anyone below Darkseid, Orion is a lot more powerful than Scott Free.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Onemoreposter

@darklord_apoc said:

Both times I recall Orion killing DS (the end of Countdown and DotNG...both somehow cannon at the time) it went down the same way. Orion beat Darkseid to death with his big harry knuckles. No help. No special weapons.

Orion's beat Superman down before. He's waded through the armies of Apokolips in order to confront his father. You average Apokoliption has vast superhuman strength and speed with the elite being able able to go toe to toe with Superman and Wonder Woman.

Even in his most powerful, most well written form, Apocalypse doesn't stand a chance.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By darklord_apoc

Even so, in the "Hunger" when galactus went to drain D.S world, the silver surfer was able to best orion in battle. When cable fought the silver surfer, in a whole other comic issue, he was able to fight the surfer while holding up an island (i believe) so even if orion had mental defenses against Apoc, his strength would not be enough to fight him. Apoc was able to tame and control the hulk with ease. He was able to make hulk even more stronger then before with his own tech, so if Apoc can do that for the hulk, then I have no doubt he could not for himself. And the issue where he vs the hulk was in "The Incredible Hulk Sept. Issue 456" Also Apoc was able to make sinster, and I dont even think that orion could take him on in a fight because what could he do even against sinister? Also Apoc had created a being called Harbringer, who was able to take on the avengers and cable. Apoc is way more powerful then he is.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By darklord_apoc

You assume that D.S is more stronger then Apoc, which there is no proof of this. So even though Orion has beat D.S in battle it does not mean he could Apoc. As i recall in that issue D.S was over confident and D.S has also killed Orion also. Can orion whoop all of the avengers and cable at once? Can he withstand a sound wave from black bolt, and cyclopse optic beams at the sametime? Not to mention help from jean grey. Do you think orion can take the hulk down without breaking a sweat? Well Apoc did all that so I doubt orion can get him. If he is written right. I do admit its all on the writers when it comes to comics, therefore sometimes hard to debate, but when Apoc is wrote right, orion is no match for him.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By XiiX

Orion still splatters him.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XiiX said:

Orion still splatters him.

Yo, I know orion wins and all, but does he beat apocalypse physically or using his Astro Harness/Force. cus Apoc at his strongest was regenerating all over the place and had all kinds of powers and im not an expert on Orion so I don't know how he'd beat Apocalypse, I know Apoc can't beat him though...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XiiX

@Ancient_0f_Days: In my opinion he'd resort to the Astro-Harness first(being he does so in character from the get go quite often), which would certainly do the trick. I personally tend to go by the average showings of characters, as opposed to looking to their highest/lowest showings as the deciding factor(s).

That being said, and I'm no expert on Apocalypse, I've never seen anything to suggest from him(on average) that he could tank multiple blows from someone who can at the very least trade them with Superman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XiiX: didn't Orion one shot Superman with the Astro Harness or was that PIS,

cus Superman also blocked them before that I think...

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Needlebay

Orion stomps.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By XiiX

@Ancient_0f_Days:Indeed. But let's be honest here, almost no one on a planetary level will out and out dominate Superman in every encounter. The writers just wouldn't let it happen. With that being said, from what I gather, Orion has about as consistent a history versus The Man Of Steel as you're likely to find(except maybe Martian Manhunter's) to suggest he'd walk away with the majority of wins under his belt(particularly with The Astro-Harness).

Not to mention, in one of their more even keeled encounters(a continuation of your own scan), Superman's blows seem to do nothing but further enrage Orion

And as you could see in your own scan, a shot from Superman does nothing but make him smile.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DocFatalis

Orion. Better strength, better skills and better equipment.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XiiX: Yeah, I figured as much, I was just thinking that Apocalypse's vast powerset would mean something, but the astro harness and the astro force in general would likely one shot him before he can do anything. I hope Orion returns in Nu52 as a complete and absolute beast of badassness like he was before.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By XiiX

@Ancient_0f_Days: Agreed(on both counts).

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion ftw. Though Apocalypse is a great character Marvel doesn't give him his due when it comes to power levels.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion easily

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apocalypse is better in every way except for fighting skill and speed.

he is stronger more durable better regeneration better energy powers more versatile power set could become intangible and kill him multiple different ways