Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

This is better right?

most recent versions of all fighters

fight to the death

all are in character unless morals off is required for them to kill but im pretty sure all of these guys have no problem killing

fight happens on new genesis but orion gets no added benefits from it being oin his homeworld. I just think its a cool venue

no bfr allowed.

standard gear forall involved.

who wins?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SOG7dc

Bump

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sog7dc: fight happens on new genesis but orion gets no added benefits from it being oin his homeworld. I just think its a cool venue

Agreed. The Citadel is as visually spectacular as the Bifrost that leads to Asgard. IMO. I miss Jack Kirby:( That said, as much as I've always liked like He-Man, without the ability to fly, he's a sitting duck here. Leaving Hyperion to get banked by Orion and Thor. I don't like his odds...

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Didn't he-man nearly kill superman years ago? I thought the same thing about flight but his skill and strength is on par with everyone elses so I thought it was ok for him to be here

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Didn't he-man nearly kill superman years ago? I thought the same thing about flight but his skill and strength is on par with everyone elses so I thought it was ok for him to be here

Don't misunderstand my position, He-Man is a beast. It's just that with out the ability to fly, either Thor or Orion can just blast away at him from the sky with reckless abandon without ever having to engage him physically. Which is why I don't know how the Hulk has any victories over Thor when he (Thor) never has to get his hands dirty with him *sigh*. The mysteries of life....

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Yeah you're right about that....but for the sake of story telling you know.....

But say I made the fight on the ground? Not strictly h2h but on the ground? Then what say you?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Thor should have no problem with the Hulk as long as he refuses to actually fight and instead runs away like a coward through the use of his mystic hammer.

Running away from a fight sure does prove your superiority.

P.S. - That was sarcasm

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@sog7dc: Yeah you're right about that....but for the sake of story telling you know.....

But say I made the fight on the ground? Not strictly h2h but on the ground? Then what say you?

Okay, see now we've got ourselves a horse race! I say that the gods win in a loud and chaotic battle, due to he-man being the most talented h2h combatant on his team. Don't get me wrong, Hyperion as a Superman-clone (or would he prefer the term analogue?) is plenty powerful, but He-Man is an actual barbarian/swordsman. Orion is easily a martial artist and Thor has almost as much h2h experience as Orion does in terms of how long he's been fighting (with archaic weaponry that is). Hyperion would get his licks in, but he'd be better off fighting a losing battle with Thor. He'd be demolished by Orion who would unleash Class100+ level Kung Fu on his arse. This would leave He-Man solo relying on the power of Greyskull to amp himself enough to take both of these bruisers. Can he amp up in time though is the question, and I'm not sure if he can before being blindsided by either one of them. Hmm...

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SOG7dc

@heraldofganthet: See...that's what I wish every response in every battle forum was like! Brava sir. Brava. Thank you for your response.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

No problem, mon ami. I'm always glad to help where I can!

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: Yes, Thor should have no problem with the Hulk as long as he refuses to actually fight and instead runs away like a coward through the use of his mystic hammer.

Running away from a fight sure does prove your superiority.

P.S. - That was sarcasm

Ah, so that's what's dripping out of my computer screen. I'm gonna go and get a towel....

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion and Thor is one of the best combination's of commandants, because I could see them working so well together. Together they can take this team.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@sog7dc: the blonde and red-haired team

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Imperator

IIRC, Orion was actually supposed to be like a New God version of Thor, with the Astro Force Harness instead of a hammer. They really are a perfect team.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator:

That's because he is Kirby's 'techno' Thor, from a 'techno' Asgard.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T1

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers