CAV: Mass VS InfiniteMass
Sion Zail Vs Jin Mu Won
- Speed is equalized
- Win by Death or Knockout
- In Character but must fight
- Both at their best
3. Challenge a Viner - Rules and Guidelines
A CaV (Challenge a Viner) is a structured debate wherein two or more users debate in a public thread. A CaV may be a part of a tournament. Once the debate is complete, voting becomes open to the public, and other users may vote on who they believe made the best argument. Here are some rules on CaVs:
- CaV creation rules:
- CaVs are not bound by the Battle Forum (1.) Rules for Battle Thread Creation or (4.) BANNED Battles. Whether or not the battle is fair is determined by the users who agreed to the battle in the first place. Likewise, participants may use characters that would otherwise be banned (such as Dragonball characters) if both agree.
- Do not make a battle without permission as a means of “calling somebody out.” The conditions of the battle should be discussed privately between the debaters (or tourney host). Once the conditions of the battle are agreed upon, one of the participants will create the battle. Once made, the conditions may not be changed without permission from the debaters or the tourney host
- Voting rules:
- Voters must vote PURELY on the basis of merit – who made the best argument? Do not vote based on which character(s) you think would/should win in a battle
- Do not give your opinion regarding the battle itself, and do not make an argument of your own.
- Do not comment on the arguments being made until voting is open.
- The CaV creators may choose to exclude users from voting based on post count (ex.: “People must have at least 500 posts to vote”). They may not exclude specific users from voting.
- You get one vote. You may not vote using alt accounts, and you may not vote for yourself.
CaVs are a serious debate platform, so please treat those battles with a degree of dignity.