Open for votes Emperorthanos (beerus) vs Rehbeh (darkseid duo)

• 83 results
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By APEX_pretador

Beerus represented by emperorthanos:

Perks: Immune to outside effect (TP, Soul manipulation, Matter manipulation, Emotional manipulation)

vs

Post crisis darkseid and new 52 darkseid represented by RehBeh

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Battlefield:

The battlefield is a small isolated universe. Battlefield universe is only one star system. In the centre is one super-massive star which is millions of times larger than our sun, and shines light in the entire universe. To ensure the safety of the participants, the organizers have created a barrier around the star so that no one accidentally goes near it and gets crushed by the immense pressure. The star can't be manipulaed due to that barrier.

The sun does not significantly affect anyone (power or depower) except providing heat and light for the entire universe.

The entire universe is full of atmosphere, which is thin, but still present even in space.

The planets surrounding the star are battlefield. Each of them is exactly the same as each other. There are 8 such planets, each is at fairly large distance from the sun, and each of them is 10 light years away from each other.

Each planet closely resembles the earth, except the following differences:

• It is indestructible
  • No human and animal life. Plants and insects are present.
  • No buildings/structures.

For prep that takes place out of the battlefield, characters see the battlefield, then they are sent to wherever they have prep, and then they are sent back to battlefield as soon as their prep time is over. Also, no external help during prep.

Restrictions on teleportation:

• Can't teleport out of the battlefield universe during prep or battle
  • Can teleport (ONLY IF your character can) or move in the battlefield universe in the interplanetary space or on the planets.
  • If the enemies are seperated by more than 5 km distance for more than 30 seconds, they are immediately teleported to the place where the fight began and 100 m from each other. So running away tactics won't work.

Battle rules:

• Win by death, KO, Incap, give up
  • The characters in character
    BUT
    All characters are told that that the situation is dire, so they will try their best to win.
  • The characters start at full power
  • Fight takes place on land, 1 km away from sea. Both sides 57 m apart.

Limitations:

• High level RW is banned
  • Directly affecting any character with RW or time manipulation is banned
  • Directly affecting the only star in the universe is banned
  • Slowing time, accelerating time, moving in and out of timestream, going back in time etc are banned.
  • Stopping time is limited to 3 seconds in 1 minute
  • Clones are limited to 3 max
  • Summoning is restricted to 50, and none of them should exceed DCEU Superman level.
  • Dragon balls are allowed only one wish, and the dragon balls are made by Kami so their limitations accordingly apply. Do not treat them as NLF objects.

Voter rules:

• This is a CaV, do not interfere in the debate because only rehbeh and emperorthanos are allowed to debate.
  • You can ask to be tagged for votes.
  • You can vote after the debate is over (it will be mentioned when it is open for votes)
  • Vote on who debated better, i.e., convinced you that their team will win, not who you feel would win.
  • If a vote looks biased, I might ignore it.
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By APEX_pretador
Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

TV4!

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RehBeh

I expected this during Saturday.

Gathering my resources.

@emperorthanos Let me know when you're ready.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rehbeh: I can post at any time. I will porbbly just copy and paste my previous Beerus openers. Then edit it a bit for this battle.

I assume you want to me to post first.

BTW is this your first cav?

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: If you want I can post first.

Yes, this is my first CaV.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rehbeh: Im fine either way. It will only take me an hour at most to post an opener.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two DS vs 1 Beerus? Interesting.

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I would prefer if you were going first to say the truth.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Great Match up

Two DS vs 1 Beerus? Interesting.

IMO, this actually has the potential to be the most interesting matchup on the first round.

Not sure if it will actually be the best, but it literally screams "main event material" all over it, an ultimate collision. It could've been worth a lot of hype had it actually happened in comics.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V lmao

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#14 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

T4V

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

so wait is this composite Darkseid or are there 2 Darkseids?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emperorthanos-  Moderator

so wait is this composite Darkseid or are there 2 Darkseids?

2 Darkseids. Post Crisis/Pre 52 Darkseid and New 52 Darkseid.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rehbeh: Well here it is

Loading Video...

Beerus The God of Destruction

Bio

Beerus, also known as the God of Destruction Beerus or Beerus the Destroyer, is the God of Destruction within Universe 7 and, as such, his occupation is to maintain balance by destroying planets. Beerus' twin brother is Champa, the God of Destruction of Universe 6. Beerus was seen in the dbz universe when he was looking for something called the super saiyan god. This put him in the path of Goku and the rest of the warriors on earth which he disposed with ease. It wasn't until Goku completed the ritual to become Super Saiyan god, did we see Beerus really fight. Though we are yet to see his full powers.

Powers and abilities

Beerus' power comes from god ki just like Goku's. He can use it to amplify his own abilities or use it as blasts. He can basically do the same thing Goku does but with more power. He is also more versatile than most DBZ character with a couple of hax abilities.

List of his abilities:

• Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Super Durability
  • Super Senses
  • Flight
  • Telepathy
  • Telekinesis
  • Transformation
  • Ki Manipulation
  • Energy Nullification
  • Cloning
  • Expert Martial artist.

Strength

Beerus's physical strength is far greater than anyone in DBZ at this point. DBS has introduced planetary physical feats for multiple characters. Beerus included.

However first I will display the kind of strength that Beerus can casually use. Here is his fight with SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's planet. Beerus is able to knock SSJ3 Goku, a casual planet buster, with just a flick of finger. Then he knocks him out cold with a karate chop to the neck.

I will now bring up a famous feat of Beerus's destroying half a planet with just a tap on the table. Now you will notice there is a purple ring when Beerus does touch the table but that is more of a shockwave as DBS tends to animate that. On top of that that is clearly different to an planet destroying energy blast that Beerus can use which I will display later in this opener. I also want to point out that this is also a speed feat considering Beerus casually crosses planetary distances after destroying the planet

No Caption Provided

I will point out that both these feats were done by Beerus using only a fraction of his power. Less than 10% for sure if not less. This should just showcase the kind of raw physical strength Beerus brings to the table.

Speed

Beerus is extremely fast. There is the feat above of him leaving a planet and going to another one almost instantly, showing FTL speed.

First to show his travel speed. While not entirely relevant to the battle it still shows how fast he is. IN an episode of DBS he sends Whis to fetch something from another planet in 3 minutes. But gets impatient and gets there in 2 and a half minutes. Beerus doesn't live in the known universe and Goku who can sense across galaxies couldn't even find his home planet. Moreover Beerus lives in a nebula making this feat all the more impressive.

Now onto more combat related feats. Beerus is significantly above anyone in DBZ in terms of combat speed and reactions. Several members of the DBZ cast had achieved FTL speed by the end of the manga. Such as the super saiyans and those on their level, like Piccolo, Buu and the other villains. He was able to dodge every single attack from Piccolo, Android 18 and Tien threw his way at the same time with ease.

No Caption Provided

HE was also capable of deflecting and dogding every one of Goku's attacks in SSJ3. With just one arm as well. And again all these feats are at less than 10% of his power.

No Caption Provided

Durability

Well Beerus doesn't have much in this department but so far not a single person in DBS has been able to do any significant damage to him.

A good showing of his durability comes from the BOG Movie. Beerus ate some wasabi that was a too spicy for him. Resulting in him flying around through several planets destroying anyone of them. Of course Beerus himself didn't sustain any damage until he was he was taken out by Whis. But Whis is on an entirely different level power. Anyway this showcases multi planetary durability for Beerus

No Caption Provided

Beerus also survived being inside the explosion of a planet with no problem. While it was his own blast, it really doesn't take away from the fact that he could be inside an exploding with no damage what so ever. Also this is a planet busting feat for Beerus.

Energy Manipulation

As with every DBZ character, this is their specialty. And Beerus is no exception to that. He happens to be one the few that really has the feats of planet buster.

To start of, here is Beerus blowing a planet with an extremely small blast. He is capable of blowing up the planet with extreme ease and just with a casual blast. One that that he can be hundreds of if needed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But Beerus's energy manip goes beyond just blasts. Beerus has the capability of nullyfing all energy. By all I would assume that he meant all types of energy. However he has shown to be able to nullify energy on a universal scale.

No Caption Provided

Initial consideration

TBH even under normal circumstances I would argue Beerus being able to take on 2 Darkseids. But thanks to my perk, this fight will now come primarily to physicals and basic blasting attacks. And Beerus is superior to both Darkseids in that category. Even at less than 10% his speed is far above either of them and his physical and energy attacks are more than enough to to destroy them. Darkseid's best feat in new 52 was destroying a planet, something Beerus can replicate with the tiniest amount of power. Now Pre 52 Darkseids durability is immense but unless you can prove otherwise I don't see him tanking a multitude of planatery physical and energy blasts coming his way. Before he can even react.

Also Beerus is invisible. I kind of just picked this because I had an extra point. But I just thought I would point out that Darkseid would need some sort of extra senses to be able to kee tracking an invisible being moving at FTL speeds

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RehBeh

@emperorthanos:

No Caption Provided

Darkseid, The Evil God

Origin

Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint

Born from the royal family of Apokolips he's the younger son of Yuga Khan and Heggra before he became Darkseid his name was Uxas. When his brother Drax was ready to connect with the Omega Realm and obtain his God-name Uxas took the chance, supposedly killed his brother and obtained the power for him. From now on his name was Darkseid. Darkseid's ultimate goal to find the Anti-Life Equation.

Post-Crisis
Post-Crisis
Post-Flashpoint
Post-Flashpoint

Post-Flashpoint

Uxas began his plot to thwart the Old Gods by spreading lies in their mind, resulting in a war among them, with Uxas stealing the dead god's powers. His father tried to took him down but was eventually slain by the new reformed Darkseid. Invaded many parallel worlds while searching for his daughter.

Powers and Abilities(Composite)

Darkseid powers came when he connected with the Omega Realm. Includes;

• The physiology of a New God
  • Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Super Stamina
  • Super Durability(to almost anything)
  • He's Immortal(Cannot Age)
  • Telepathy and Telekinesis
  • Mind Controlling
  • Matter Manipulation(Won't affect the battle, because of perk)
  • Can create Avatars
  • Teleportation
  • Alter his size
  • Travel through time

Among the abilities of Darkseid;

• Mastermind(High-level intellect, tactical analyst)
  • Expert at combat
  • Strong willpower
  • Excellent Leadership
  • Easily intimidates his opponents

Standard Equipment

• Boom-Tube

His greater power is, of course, the Omega Effect which he manifest in his Omega Beams;

• Standard Attack
  • Can teleport the target where Darkseid chooses
  • Erase the target completely
  • Resurrect the dead

The Omega Beams can twist, bend and curve and will follow the target no matter how fast he runs/where he hides. However their ineffective against objects made from Gods, like Wonder Woman's bracelet. No one has ever survived a Full-Power Blast from them as Darkseid claims.

As a New God, he has a weakness in the name Radion, a substance which source is unknown but it's deadly only in high amounts. It won't affect the battle since Beerus can't know about it/the battle takes place in another universe. Just thought it's worth mentioning.

Strength, Speed, and Stamina(Mostly Pre-52 feats, saving New-52 for later)

Darkseid doesn't lack one bit in comparison with Beerus in those aspects. His strength alone puts him above beings as Superman(depends on the writer of course, but most of Darkseid loses are usually PIS) and can smash a Green Lantern Ring with brute power

Backhands Superman without difficulty
Backhands Superman without difficulty
Easily smacks a younger Supe's
Easily smacks a younger Supe's

Brakes a GL Ring with Brute strength
Brakes a GL Ring with Brute strength

His speed isn't lacking either;

Teleports before anyone can react
Teleports before anyone can react

Beerus being invisible won't be a trouble for Darkseid Omega Beam's, plus his astounding telepathy powers which can travel through universes

Omega beams track Superman and I-man and teleport them...
Omega beams track Superman and I-man and teleport them...
...To his lair, which means he can sense his opponents.
...To his lair, which means he can sense his opponents.

Darkseid demonstrating his immense telepathy power.
Darkseid demonstrating his immense telepathy power.

So, Darkseid can sense Beerus even if his invisible and the Omega Beams can still track him even if he doesn't know the location Beerus is.

Conclusion of my opener

Keeping the good stuff for later( better feats for N52 'Seid for example ) as well as the strategy my team is going to follow(dun, dun, dun there's strategy involved!).

Posted feats that are possible for both 'Seids, later I would treat them separately.

Anyway, I'm really eager for this CaV.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rehbeh: You should organize your posts better from the next post, and try to keep both pre 52 and new 52 darkseids seperate because you have a 2 v1 advantage so use it.

That's my advice since it is your first cav.

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RehBeh

@apex_pretador: About the organize part;(if you mean the weirdly placed pictures) The post was fine until I posted it. Don't know what happened.

Thanks for the advice.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rehbeh said:

@apex_pretador: About the organize part;(if you mean the weirdly placed pictures) The post was fine until I posted it. Don't know what the fuck happened.

Thanks for the advice.

The images are placed wierdly because small and medium sized pictures can only be aligned right or left, only large pictures can be aligned to centre.

Also, putting images in spoiler blocks makes it look better.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rehbeh: There is nothing in the spoiler blocks, and the images are still outside.

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RehBeh

@apex_pretador: Shit, what the heck? I delete the whole post and write from beginning to end so it could be perfect...

I'll leave it as it is and try to make the next one look better...

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rehbeh:

To put images in spoiler block, you have to select text from above the image, to the text below the image. Then spoiler bokc the entire selection, and then remove spoiler blocks from the text.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rehbeh. May want to delete the F word. I don't want you to get banned. That kind of language is grounds for Mod action broski

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RehBeh
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 emperorthanos-  Moderator
zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zoldycklogic

t4v

DeepSpaceHomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Subbat321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They seem equal in power based on the posts

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subbat321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rehbeh: In truth none of what you have displayed suggest that Darkseid can tangle with Beerus physically. And I have yet to see anything here that would require me to post Beerus's top feats. Nonetheless I will do so anyway to hammer home the physical difference between our characters.

Rebuttals

Darkseid doesn't lack one bit in comparison with Beerus in those aspects. His strength alone puts him above beings as Superman(depends on the writer of course, but most of Darkseid loses are usually PIS) and can smash a Green Lantern Ring with brute power

None of this puts him one Beerus's level at all. I have showed a feat of Beerus casually buster half a planet with a finger tap. Not a single feat here is superior to that at all. KNocking away superman doesn't give you planetary strength in anyway. And Darkseid didn't break a GL ring in that scan. He clearly just broke the lanterns hand.

Now onto what a full power Beerus can do. Here is the fight between Beerus and SSG Goku. In this fight Goku and Beerus fight each other in space. Beerus is using more power than he has done so far in Super. Now statements suggest that Beerus was punching with enough force to destroy. While this may or may not be true. Beerus doesn't need such power here. The shockwaves of his punches with Goku where destroying planets and stars.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This puts Beerus's punches at star level. Greater than anything either Doomsday have been able to accomplish. Or even manage to tank for that matter. Oh and before you bring up the who shockwaves get stronger as they go. I will remind that this is just a statement and was said by the same guy who stated that Beerus who destroy the entire universe.

His speed isn't lacking either.

If teleporting before Superman can react is really his best feat than his speed is seriously lacking. Firstly this is not even a combat speed feat. This is just how fast he teleports, not how fast he fights.

That said Beerus has been able to deal with teleportation in the past. In his Movie fight with Goku. Goku used instant transmission against Beerus to attack him. However unlike several characters before. Beerus was able to actually dodge his attack.

No Caption Provided

So teleportation is going to be of no help to Beerus in this fight. This is really the one place that Darkseid is severely lacking. He has really no combat feats to suggest he can tag Beerus or react to any of Beerus's attacks. Nothing him from getting blitzed. I'm going to hold of on the best speed feat. But here is another example of his superior speed. In the Movie again Beerus and Goku had an entire sequence of a fight in the time it took for the water droplets to drop.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is very low end feat for Beerus but it still superior to what Darkseid can do in terms of combat speed. Atleast based of what I have been presented with so far.

Beerus being invisible won't be a trouble for Darkseid Omega Beam's, plus his astounding telepathy powers which can travel through universes

I fail to see ho this shows he would be able hit someone who is invisible and can't be sensed to begin with. Remember Beerus has God Ki or God energy. Which alone is difficult to track and now he is invisible. Tracking someone who Darkseid can see is completely different.

Anyway that aside, what's stopping Beerus from just avoiding the omega beams to being with.

So, Darkseid can sense Beerus even if his invisible and the Omega Beams can still track him even if he doesn't know the location Beerus is.

Well because of my perk, Darkseid can't use telepathy on Beerus. So he can't use that way to sense him.

Why Beerus wins

First off. He has a ridiculously large speed advantage. You have yet to show anything that would suggest Darkseid could keep up with a 10% Beerus. Let alone a 100% Beerus. But even if you do show proof that Darkseid has both FTL Reactions and Combat speed. It wouldn't be enough against Beerus who is MFTL in both.

Here Beerus and Champa have a battle that results in the destruction of several planets. You can see inhabitants on the planets to prove these are actual planets and not planetoids or anything. In the last scan you can see them going through multiple planets almost instantly. It takes light a couple minutes to go to different planets. So that is easily MFTL speed feat for Beerus.

Nothing Darkseid has suggests he could tag someone this fast. His omega beams move at light speed so they are far to slow. And Darkseid himself is no where near that level speed.

Now speed is obviously not the only thing that matters. But Beerus has other advantage as well. His has the raw power and the physical strength to take out Darkseid swiftly. Who at best has planetary durability though you have yet to show that. Beerus on the other hand has Star and multi planetary level punches by feats. This would infact suggest that Beerus could oneshot Darkseid. And with his speed he will certainly get the first strikes.

Beerus's energy manip is also far to great for Darkseid to deal with. Beerus has destroyed stars in the past just because he was woken up in his sleep. While he casually blows planets jsut because the people on it piss him off. You have yet to show anything for Darkseid that could suggest he could tank anything on this level.

The gap in raw power is just too big. And Darkseid doesn't have access to any of his hax abilities that would allow him to take Beerus out in any other way. this will have to be a physical fight and Darkseid just doens't have the stats to match Beerus in strength, speed, or energy attacks. I can also provide Durability feats for Beerus but it really won't be necessary. Beerus has survived being in a planetary explosion casually and Darkseid really has nothing above planetary.

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RehBeh

@emperorthanos: For the record Pre-52 Darkseid broke the GL ring.

No Caption Provided

Now onto the good stuff:

Pre 52 Darkseid

Power

While Pre 52 Darkseid hasn't shown to destroy a planet, Superman has, which puts him above at Planet+ level and Darkseid more than once punched him down like a ragdoll. By logic that is proof that he is Planet+ level. Beerus destroying a planet isn't that impressive in the DC Universe, even while using a very low percentage of his power. Adding that Superman is also FTL and Darkseid tags him(hell he even tagged Flash in some occasions) he can react in microseconds.

No Caption Provided

Omega Beams only at light speed?

About Beerus avoiding the Omega Beams: seeing beings like Flash and Lightray getting caught by them, Beerus should be no problem.

No Caption Provided

Speed

Which makes me question Beerus speed: He seems to rely on Whis for transportation, and it takes him approximately 24-26 minutes to head to Earth. Now we don't know how far the Earth is from Beerus planet and I'm not saying that Beerus isn't FTL speeds but Darkseid is too:

He flies along with High-Father towards the source wall to
He flies along with High-Father towards the source wall to "Unimaginable Speed" to the source wall. Note that in the DC Universe faster than light speed is common and here it says unimaginable. Take this as you want.

Universe Buster

Darkseid along with Doctor Fate, Etrigan, Orion and Highfather took down Anti-Life Entity and destroyed a universe in the process.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Saying that Darkseid is only planetary level is a lowball, as the feat above proofs, along with the fact that he takes punches from planet busters and shrugs them off.

New 52 Darkseid

Now here comes the other member of the spiteful duo. This guy is seriously lowballed by the community and i don't know why.

Power

Post-Flashpoint Darkseid has impressive feats that make him a major factor in the battle. Some of them;

No Caption Provided

Casually blows away the JLA.(Only Superman and Flash avoided it)

No Caption Provided

Beats JLA of earth 2.(Twice)

No Caption Provided

Manages to hold his own against the Anti-Monitor. Note that Anti-Monitor is a Universe Buster. Also, the entire JLA were treated like ants compared to them in the Issue.

No Caption Provided

Without effort destroys the earth. I dare to say it's a feat similar to Beerus blasting planets casually.

No Caption Provided

Holds a portal in reality with brute strength.

However, there's another feat to show you. First, the lore of the New Gods being unaffected by the crisis in realities. So by extension...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This still applies to the N52 New Gods world. And that brings me to...

No Caption Provided

That. At first glance, it doesn't seem impressive. But this is the World before New Genesis and Apokolips were separated(in fact after this battle the were created). This world is massively bigger than the normal ones and this battle destroyed him. What makes this more impressive it's that it says that Darkseid destroyed it, not the battle with Ixaya, implying that he busted a world thousand of times bigger than the rest.(The wording they choose seems a little weird--instead of planets they use the word "Worlds", meaning it might be universes).

Durability

Darkseid durability is immense, maybe even greater than his Pre-52 counterpart:

No Caption Provided

Survives a dimension falling on top of him(can't describe it better)

No Caption Provided

Takes a hit from a multiverse-backed up Alan Scot and survives. That's Multiverse level durability.

Also this:

No Caption Provided

Omega Beams

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fast enough to keep up with the Flash, strong enough to drop Superman unconscious.

Intelligence (For Both)

Darkseid is not only muscles. He is, in fact, a very clever individual and proved it several times.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It is revealed that Darkseid was pulling the strings to the lead up to Final Crisis. Why i'm bringing this up? Just to show that Darkseid relies on his brain too, something Beerus hasn't shown to do that much. While on the N52 he hasn't shown such level of intelligence, with both being there the one can give directions to the other while fighting the purple cat.

Overall

While the battle will certainly be much more difficult without Darkseid's other abillities because of perk, I can't see Beerus winning with brute force alone. Darkseid, as I mentioned earlier is MFTL and can tag MFTL beings, so Beerus won't be an exception. Being invisible, however, makes this a little more difficult. I don't see why telepathy is blocked by the perk, since it's not really an outside effect that affects him, but even if it is the only thing the 'Seids need is a lucky punch and then blitz him. Keep in mind that Beerus has to fight two enemies at once and even if he kills one of them the other can revive the fallen comrade:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only thing for sure, that this battle would be an awesome one.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Rebuttals

For the record Pre-52 Darkseid broke the GL ring.

Fair enough. It would have been better to post this firstly though. Anyway this now brings the question on how to quantify such a feat.

While Pre 52 Darkseid hasn't shown to destroy a planet, Superman has, which puts him above at Planet+ level and Darkseid more than once punched him down like a ragdoll. By logic that is proof that he is Planet+ level.

Superman has never destroyed a planet that is false. He has consistently been a moon buster and it took all his strength to do that. He has a couple of statements that say he has hit someone with enough force to do so. But those are just statements and are about has legitimate as Cell being able to solar system bust.

At best by scaling from Superman Darkseid would moon busting + which is a joke to Beerus.

Beerus destroying a planet isn't that impressive in the DC Universe, even while using a very low percentage of his power. Adding that Superman is also FTL and Darkseid tags him(hell he even tagged Flash in some occasions) he can react in microseconds.

Superman is only FTL in travel speed and reactions. Superman doesn't have FTL Combat speed. Darkseid tagging him doesn't make him FTL. And even then I have shown Beerus being blitzing FTL people not just tagging them. And that he is MFTL. So being FTL is is not enough. Tagging Flash is nothing impressive. Literally everyone has tagged flash you can't just use that to say he is FTL. Because it happen way to often and people who clearly aren't FTL have managed to do that. Microsecond reactions is not even close to FTL reaction. You have to have Nanoseconds reactions to be on that speed.

Which makes me question Beerus speed: He seems to rely on Whis for transportation, and it takes him approximately 24-26 minutes to head to Earth. Now we don't know how far the Earth is from Beerus planet and I'm not saying that Beerus isn't FTL speeds but Darkseid is too:

Beerus's planet exists in an entirely different plane. Goku tried to sense for Vegeta who was on Beerus's planet at the time. He searched acorss a dozen galaxies and through out the known unvierse and couldn't find it.

No Caption Provided

So Beerus needing Whis doesn't really change anything.

He flies along with High-Father towards the source wall to "Unimaginable Speed" to the source wall. Note that in the DC Universe faster than light speed is common and here it says unimaginable. Take this as you want.

While this is impressive this is just a travel speed feat. There is a differencet between travel speed and combat speed. Darkseid maybe able to fly at FTL speeds but that doesn't mean he can fight or react that speeds. I have already proven that Beerus can. He was able to fight Champa at MFTL speeds. Darkseid has nothing like that. Nothing to suggest Beerus wouldn't just blitz him.

About Beerus avoiding the Omega Beams: seeing beings like Flash and Lightray getting caught by them, Beerus should be no problem.

At the very least show the scan of Lightray actually getting hit by the beams before making such a claim. I mean the scan you presented doesn't even show the beams tagging lightay being tagged. I will also have to ask what feat does lightray have that puts him on Beerus's level.

Another issue with Omega beam is that they are a form of energy. So what is stopping Beerus from just negating the blast.

No Caption Provided

Darkseid along with Doctor Fate, Etrigan, Orion and Highfather took down Anti-Life Entity and destroyed a universe in the process.

OK there was clear context behind this feat. Considering Orion and Etirgan were there as well and neither are close to universal. So I did some research (Which was basically asking @chimeroid who is the resident Darkseid expert on the site).

In this scan Dr fate is using Uxas(Darkseid real identity) to get the full power of the omega force. In the same way he is suing Orion to get the full astro-force. This doesn't mean Uxas is universal but the omega force can be. However Uxas has never been able to channel all the power in a battle. It needed Dr Fate to channel the power. So Darkseid is not unvisersal

Saying that Darkseid is only planetary level is a lowball, as the feat above proofs, along with the fact that he takes punches from planet busters and shrugs them off.

Who are you talking about when you say planet busters. Superman is not a planet buster. Replica palents are not real planets especially since their size is unknow. For all we know they are pluto size which is inferior to even moon busting. Which is where Superman is at.

New 52 Darkseid debunk

Casually blows away the JLA.(Only Superman and Flash avoided it)

This is not impressive at all. New 52 justice league would be soloed by characters like Buu and Cell. Beerus could do this with a finger tap.

Beats JLA of earth 2.(Twice)

Again not impressive. Not to mention he struggled with team weaker than the justice league.

Manages to hold his own against the Anti-Monitor. Note that Anti-Monitor is a Universe Buster. Also, the entire JLA were treated like ants compared to them in the Issue.

Ok this is not true. Anti-Montior is not a universe buster in the new 52 to start of. As for the rest I will cite @goldchamp101 who debunked this feat so show why it isn't that impressive at all.

Claim: He stalemated New 52 Anti-Monitor

No Caption Provided

Although Darkseid did manage to fight evenly with him for a short time he was clearly on the losing end. Grail even comments on how Darkseid was growing desperate and had to summon the Black Racer.

No Caption Provided

Even using this incredibly cheap move he wasn't able to put Anti-Monitor down.

No Caption Provided

People will likely still say this is Impressive since Anti-Monitor was consuming Universes just to fight Darkseid.

No Caption Provided

However it was later revealed what Anti-Monitor was actually doing was nothing more than killing the inhabitants of planets and absorbing their residual energy. That is no where near Universal.

No Caption Provided

Conclusion:

• Darkseid only briefly stalemated the Anti-Monitor
  • Darkseid was on the losing end and had to summon the Black-Racer
  • Even using the Black Racer Darkseid couldn't put the Anti-Monitor down
  • Anti-Monitor wasn't consuming actual Universes in order to fight Darkseid

Survives a dimension falling on top of him(can't describe it better)

This has to be worst interpretation of a feat. Darksied didn't tank anything anything here lol. This was darkseid being pushed out of Earth through boomtube. Here is the full context of what happened.

Darkseid was being pushed out of the boomtube back to his own world. And Cyborg shut the boom tube on him to make sure he didn't come back. He didn't tank anything at all. There was no dimension falling on him. Just a portal closing so he can't come back.

Without effort destroys the earth. I dare to say it's a feat similar to Beerus blasting planets casually.

Were is the without effort coming from? We just see the planet blow up in that scan. It doesn't even show Darkseid blowing up the planet. You cannot just post a picture of a Planet blowing up and then say Darkseid did it casually.

That. At first glance, it doesn't seem impressive. But this is the World before New Genesis and Apokolips were separated(in fact after this battle the were created). This world is massively bigger than the normal ones and this battle destroyed him. What makes this more impressive it's that it says that Darkseid destroyed it, not the battle with Ixaya, implying that he busted a world thousand of times bigger than the rest.(The wording they choose seems a little weird--instead of planets they use the word "Worlds", meaning it might be universes).

Finally a planet busting feat. I agree that Darkseid destroyed it. But I have to ask, where is the thousands times larger than rest part coming from? Because nothing in that scan suggest it is that large.

Takes a hit from a multiverse-backed up Alan Scot and survives. That's Multiverse level durability.

This is severely out of context. And is at best a multiplantery feat. I will again cite @goldchamp101 debunking of this feat as he does a good job of doing so.

Claim: He defeated Alan Scott powered by the Multiversal Green which is Multiversal

Alan had not fully mastered the Green at the time and didn't have the full Green because the planet he was on was dying.

When Alan had mastered the green he one-shot him.

No Caption Provided

And the "Multiversal" Green isn't Multiversal but rather Multi-Planetary

No Caption Provided

Conclusion:

• Darkseid beat Alan Scott when he didn't have the Full Green and hadn't even mastered it yet
  • When Alan Scott used the Full Green he one-shot Darkseid
  • The "Multiversal" Green is not Multiversal but rather Multi-Planetary

As this shows. This feat is no where near as impressive as you are making it out to be.

Fast enough to keep up with the Flash, strong enough to drop Superman unconscious.

Flash avoided it in the end. And New 52 Superman is not as durable as Beerus.

It is revealed that Darkseid was pulling the strings to the lead up to Final Crisis. Why i'm bringing this up? Just to show that Darkseid relies on his brain too, something Beerus hasn't shown to do that much. While on the N52 he hasn't shown such level of intelligence, with both being there the one can give directions to the other while fighting the purple cat.

this is not going to be of much help in a random encounter.

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some things

Here it is:

No Caption Provided

Lightray is fast as light, possible even faster and the Omega Beams caught him. Just to show that they are faster than light. Sorry for not posting it earlier.

Superman has never destroyed a planet that is false. He has consistently been a moon buster and it took all his strength to do that. He has a couple of statements that say he has hit someone with enough force to do so. But those are just statements and are about has legitimate as Cell being able to solar system bust.

Well, you are correct...Kinda. Superman in the past has destroyed some planet replicas:(scale changes from panel to panel but they are small nonetheless)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Either way, Superman's statement should not be taken lightly, as he has no reason to lie and the writer wrote for some reason. Also, it was never stated that his full power was used to bust a moon.

Superman is only FTL in travel speed and reactions. Superman doesn't have FTL Combat speed. Darkseid tagging him doesn't make him FTL. And even then I have shown Beerus being blitzing FTL people not just tagging them. And that he is MFTL. So being FTL is is not enough. Tagging Flash is nothing impressive. Literally everyone has tagged flash you can't just use that to say he is FTL. Because it happen way to often and people who clearly aren't FTL have managed to do that. Microsecond reactions is not even close to FTL reaction. You have to have Nanoseconds reactions to be on that speed.

While this is impressive this is just a travel speed feat. There is a differencet between travel speed and combat speed. Darkseid maybe able to fly at FTL speeds but that doesn't mean he can fight or react that speeds. I have already proven that Beerus can. He was able to fight Champa at MFTL speeds. Darkseid has nothing like that. Nothing to suggest Beerus wouldn't just blitz him.

The whole "Superman doesn't fight at FTL speeds" is wrong.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He never managed to pull that on Darkseid, and every time he tried Darkseid stopped him in his tracks. With that said I have to acknowledge that DragonBall characters, and in that case, Beerus, can fight at faster speeds so I'm giving this to Beerus.

Another issue with Omega beam is that they are a form of energy. So what is stopping Beerus from just negating the blast.

They aren't a simple form of energy. They are more complex since they originate from the Source(maybe I'm wrong in this, have to check it later). Even so, Beerus wasn't able to nullify SSG Goku attacks so he isn't able to negate all of them.

Debunking the Debunk

This is not impressive at all. New 52 justice league would be soloed by characters like Buu and Cell.

Debatable.

VS. Anti-Monitor

Ok this is not true. Anti-Montior is not a universe buster in the new 52 to start of.

Never said that Anti-Monitor absorbed universes to fight Darkseid. But he is a universe buster, as he is referred as such in Justice League 48, and he even says it himself that the Anti-Life Equation granted him power to universal destruction levels.(I will post it later)

Also, Darkseid had the upper hand until he was distracted by Kalibak.(post it later). And the Black racer is the personification of death for the new gods, so killing Darkseid with him doesn't mean much.

About the Boom-Tube:

I thought that the boom-tube closed him in-between Earth and Apokolips and later sucked him in... Messed up on my part.

VS. Alan Scott.

Never claimed he defeated Alan Scott.

The hit was arguably multiversal and here's why:

In DC, universes are depicted simply as Earths numerous times. The universes are named as Prime Earth, New Earth, Earth 2 etc. Also Crisis on Infinity Earths instead of Infinity Universes which would be more correct. I don't see why this is not another case of that.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By APEX_pretador
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rehbeh: I will try finish my post to day. I won't counter your new stuff as I will do that in my next post.

But two things I have to say.

One Alan Scott's power comes from the Green which is an element of the Earth. I can go get the exact scans for this. The green comes from the planet life on earth so it can possible be the universe. I will go into further detail. But at best this was a multi-planetary feat.

Secondly your feats of him speed blitzing people doesn't actually show FTL combat speed. You don't need to be FTL have afterimages and blitz people.

Oh and I'm not saying Superman lied about having Planetary strikes. He just doesn't have the feats to back it up. (replica planet are not real planets and their size is hard to determine). It's the same reason I'm not arguing Beerus has universal strikes, since he doesn't have the feats to back them up. Mind you in Beerus's case, the narrator said it.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By APEX_pretador

@rehbeh said:

@apex_pretador: @emperorthanos: I will try to post this Sunday(if you're done of course) because I'm very busy those last days.

You should probably wait for emperorthanos to post (unless you are just going to edit your post)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rehbeh: yeah not done. Hopefully i will finish tonight.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rehbeh: Done with my last post. I will get started on your newest stuff but you can finish your post now.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rehbeh: Also how many posts do you want to do?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v