-CAV--MCU Thanos (Eri123) vs DCEU JL w/out Superman (Death4Bunnies)

• 51 results
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

Battle Rules

• EG gear for Thanos
  • Current gear for JL
  • No knowledge
  • Start 100 ft apart
  • To the Death

CAV Rules

• This is a "Challenge a Viner" debate, only @eri123 and I are allowed to debate
  • If you want to vote at the end of the debate, say "T4V"
  • Vote based on who you believe represented their character or characters better, not based on who you prefer.
  • Please give reasons for your vote(voting is closed).
  • Please vote without bias for a character or debater.
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

Diana Prince: "They said the age of heroes would never come again."

Bruce Wayne: "It has to"

Meet the team

-------------

--------------

Wonder Woman

A amazonian demi godess.

-----------

-----------

Aquaman

The king of Atlantis.

-----------

-----------

Cyborg

A half man half alien super machine.

---------

Flash

A inexperienced speedster.

--------

The Batman

The tactician.

Overwhelming force.

This team carries not 1 but 2 godly weapons in Wonder Womans Sword and Aquamans trident....both comparable to Thor Odinson's Stormbreaker in feats.

These one shot murder weapons are carried by very fast, highly skilled, strong, durable warriors..

The Flash would be good support, as he his much much faster than Thanos and can surely push him around and off balance.

Cyborg has flight and surprisingly the bullrush style damage output to harm Thanos.

Batman even in his mech suit is no match for Thanos, not even a little bit, but I think Batman provides a essential element to this battle....strategy.

Off with his head

We can compare stats like strength and striking, but what this battle really comes down to is a duel with bladed weapons.

Team JL not only has the speed and numbers, it also has the damage output to oneshot with the godly weapons.

Thanos is facing overwhelming odds here, not only fighting on the ground with Arthur and Diana, but also being tripped up by Flash, ragdolled by a flying Cyborg, and harassed and blinded by Batman.

Im betting he cant win a sword fight with Diana under these conditions.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@eri123

I dont know who else too tag, but my opener is up.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f
deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V lol

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol T4V TAEP

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who made the art??? I need more

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@the_gaurdian:

Me.... i made them.

Here’s more.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/d4b-funtime-pics-2054323/

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eri_Joni
No Caption Provided

Strength,Durability,Speed and Skill.

----Lifting strength

Thanos being stronger than Thor and Hulk puts him above any JL member in this part.

Thor can hold open the neutron star gate for a few minutes while taking the star's heat in the same time.

Hulk on the other hand can hold up the Avengers building.The reason why this is so damn impressive it's because:

1. Hulk only had one working arm at that moment
  2. He did it this feat after waking up from an unconscious state.
  3. He held up the building for a long time,while the Trinity and Thanos were fighting Hulk was still under there.He got out just when the hero army came through the portals.

----Striking

Destroys Hulk.Hulk has tanked hits from Thor with Mjolnir,gladiator arena hammer and lighting punches,Abomination,being send through a skyscraper and tanking dozens of hits from Hulkbuster,but he was nothing to Thanos.

Breaks Iron Man's armor.This version of Iron Man is durable enough to tank a meteor.Thanos pretty much broke the armor in one hit,the only thing that saved Iron Man was his regen.

Destroys Strange's shield in one kick,the shield can tank big spikes thrown by Dormammu and his energy blast for a few seconds.

Stomps Thor .Thor has some insane durability such as tanking dozens of hits from Hulk,taking the neutron star for a few minutes which made a shockwave so heat wasn't the only thing Thor took there.

----Durability

Tanks a ship being dropped at him.

Tanks punches from Hulk.

Tanks Thor's lighting blast.

Tanks Carol's energy blast and bullrush while weakened by 2 snaps.

Taking attacks from Mjolnir - 1, 2, 3.

Tanks large boulders being hurled at him.

----Speed

Reacts to a repulsor blast from IM which are way faster than arrows

Reacts to Wanda blasts in point blank,these blasts are so fast that even Cap can't react to them.Cap is a supersoldier who can react to a 90m/s grenade launcher round from behind and a 230m/s one from the front, from around 8 meters away.

Takes the Trinity at once,this is Thanos best speed feat.Let's take a look at how fast Cap,Iron Man and Thor are.

----Cap

As I said before can react to a 230m/s grenade launcher.

----Iron Man:

Can react to missiles,a tank shell,he moved his body after the tank shell was close to him.

Iron Man can also react to 3 arrows and shoot them down in point blank.

----Thor:

Can move in Quicksilver perception,in this scene you can even see a bullet moving as fast as Thor or slower than him.This bullet was probably shot from Klaw's mercenaries and not from Widow who wasn't using guns in that fight scene,so the bullet was likely mach 2 and above,considering what guns the mercenaries were using.

Thanos not only was faster than them in H2H but he also reacted to Iron Man's repulsors and Mjolnir in point blank(Mjolnir is fast enough to move in QS perception when thrown by Thor)

----Skill

Thanos is responsible for the training of Gamora,Nebula's and Proxima.

Gamora take out multiple prison guards.

Proxima can take down Black Widow.

Is able to gain the upper hand against Captain America, once he gets his Blade.

Is superior to Thor who makes the most trained agents of SHIELD on the world look like mall cops.

----Conlusion:

Thanos has the strength and striking to overpower characters more powerful than any JL member and speed to keep up with anyone except Flash.

If his striking is too much for Hulk,Iron Man and Thor,the Justice League members are going down really fast seeing as they are less durable than those 3 characters.

His durability will allow him to tank all JL blunt and energy attacks easily.

He also has the skill to keep up with all the JL members who are skillful.

Credit to @subline Respect thread for Durability,Speed and Skill gifs.

Equipment

Thanos wields a double-edged sword which as able to cut Captain America's shield.

He also has armor capable of no selling a swing from Stormbreaker.

Counters

Wonder Woman

A amazonian demi godess.

Mach + burst speed.

Armor that resists Kryptonains and New Gods alike

Most importantlya Kryptonain cutting sword.

(if the swords ability to cut Thanos is contested I will explain why chopping off DD's hand is impressive)

Impressive but in the bank scene some bullets were moving faster than her.

Her armor has some amazing durability,but Thanos is skilled and will go for the unprotected parts.

The sword can definitely cut Thanos,but cutting his armor is arguable since it no sold Stormbreaker.

Aquaman

The king of Atlantis.

Massive Strength.

Armor that resists Steppenwolfs axe

Most importantly a new god piercing Trident-current trident is upgraded above that.

(if the tridents ability to pierce Thanos is contested I will explain why stabbing Steppenwolf is impressive)

The submarine feat is cool,but an outlier and not consistent with Arthur feats,sure you can argue it's not cause he is more powerful in water but we are not fighting underwater here,and Thor and Hulk strength feats are better that that.

Stepp axe doesn't have impressive piercing feats to make his armor impressive.

I agree that the Trident can cut Thanos,but again like Diana's sword is arguable that it would pierce his armor.

Cyborg

A half man half alien super machine.

A plasma Cannoon that raggdolls

Flight.

And incredible speed, strength and durability....a oft overlook feat.... Cyborg busting strait through the armor of the Knightcrawler.

Thanos has tanked far more powerful attacks than Cyborg's plasma cannons or Knightcrawler armor busting.

Flash

A inexperienced speedster.

Dodges Superman's punches. He's also faster than the rest of the JL to the point even Diana can not perceive him at all.

Pushes car and Family (Proof he can push someone as heavy as Thanos)

It took like 2-3 seconds to push that car.Thanos is not going to wait and let him do that.

The Batman

The tactician.

a couple words whispered in fighter ear is the difference between a win and a loss

Smoke allows him to sneak up behind Superman

I don't think Batman is bringing anything in this battle,he never showed his tactician abilites when fighting Stepp and Thanos isn't going to wait for Bruce to tell the others what to do.

He will sneak up on Thanos and do what exactly,he isn't hurting him.

This team carries not 1 but 2 godly weapons in Wonder Womans Sword and Aquamans trident....both comparable to Thor Odinson's Stormbreaker in feats.

These one shot murder weapons are carried by very fast, highly skilled, strong, durable warriors..

The Flash would be good support, as he his much much faster than Thanos and can surely push him around and off balance.

Cyborg has flight and surprisingly the bullrush style damage output to harm Thanos.

Batman even in his mech suit is no match for Thanos, not even a little bit, but I think Batman provides a essential element to this battle....strategy.

We can compare stats like strength and striking, but what this battle really comes down to is a duel with bladed weapons.

Team JL not only has the speed and numbers, it also has the damage output to oneshot with the godly weapons.

Thanos is facing overwhelming odds here, not only fighting on the ground with Arthur and Diana, but also being tripped up by Flash, ragdolled by a flying Cyborg, and harassed and blinded by Batman.

Im betting he cant win a sword fight with Diana under these conditions.

Thanos in character disarms his enemies or uses their weapons against them like he did with Iron Man nano sword,Stormbreaker,Cap's Mjolnir and Gamora's sword.

Thanos is also skilled and fast enough to not be hit by them.

The Flash isn't the type of guy to charge first in battle,when he does Aquaman and WW would already be dead.

Cyborg isn't harming him at all,he also doesn't go CQC which means Thanos wouldn't have to deal with him when he is fighting Aquaman and WW.

We didn't see any strategy from Batman in the battle against Steppenwolf.And it isn't like Thanos is new to strategy,he has been fighting battles for thousands of years.

I have already explained that Thanos has the speed to keep up with anyone but Flash.Numbers won't be a problem here where only 2 members of the JL are real threats and the JL don't attack at the same time like the MCU trinity.

Conclusion:

Thanos is far too strong for the JL,his striking will be extremely deadly for the most durable JL character.He will tank every blunt and energy attack,his armor will protect from the Trident and Sword.

His speed,skill,strength will allow him to overpower all the JL members easily.

WW travel speed will allow her to come to Thanos fast and die first.

Aquaman will be the second and with these two gone the other JL members are hopeless.

@death4bunnies

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@eri123:

Nice ill have mine up shortly.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

Don't engage alone, we do this together.

-Diana Prince

-----------

Im gonna start with speed this is getting silly

Takes the Trinity at once,this is Thanos best speed feat.Let's take a look at how fast Cap,Iron Man and Thor are.

----Cap

As I said before can react to a 230m/s grenade launcher.

----Iron Man:

Can react to missiles,a tank shell,he moved his body after the tank shell was close to him.

Iron Man can also react to 3 arrows and shoot them down in point blank.

----Thor:

Can move in Quicksilver perception,in this scene you can even see a bullet moving as fast as Thor or slower than him.This bullet was probably shot from Klaw's mercenaries and not from Widow who wasn't using guns in that fight scene,so the bullet was likely mach 2 and above,considering what guns the mercenaries were using.

Thanos not only was faster than them in H2H but he also reacted to Iron Man's repulsors and Mjolnir in point blank(Mjolnir is fast enough to move in QS perception when thrown by Thor)

You said this is Thanos' best speed feat and id agree.

Problem is every single one of these people are way way slower than my team.

QS can see a bullet in slo motion.....so can Diana..... to a higher degree, and to faster bullets than hand gun bullets and more consistently.

casual bullet timer

Hits close range bullets with her bracers / 670 ft/s (205 m/s)---(This is about the speed of of QS's bullets)

Blocks bullets while pacing through No Man's Land, 2 / 878 m/s (2,881 ft/s)

Follows a bullet / 878 m/s (2,881 ft/s)

Dodges modern day rifles / 850-920 m/s (2,788.7-3,018 ft/s)----(this is 3-4 times faster than QS's best bullet reaction feat)

----------

Impressive but in the bank scene some bullets were moving faster than her.

She blocked all the bullets, why would she need to go as fast as all the bullets to do so...that makes no sense...youd agree she went as fast as some of the bullets right?? And that she did what she needed to do to save the people...Not seeing the anti feat here.

Her is proof that WW not only perceive bullets of a higher speed than Quicksilver can, but actually moves as fast as a bullet.

No Caption Provided

There is literally no other way Diana could block this unless her arm was moving a comparable speed to the bullet.

Hard numbers clearly over Quicksilvers handgun bullets....let alone Cap, and Tonys much a slower grenade and missile reactions. Dianas bullets are quite literally 3-4 times faster than QS's handgun bullets.

No Caption Provided

Thor seems to be in slo-motion there right??^^^

Like hes moving but very slowly.

I think its fair to say that Thor would move twice as slow to Diana as he did quicksilver, so if Thanos scales to Thor he'd be moving at least like this^^^ likely much slower.

She just has to show that she can perceive and move in QS speed or above for Thanos to be rendered into Thor like slo motion.

-----------

Flash

It took like 2-3 seconds to push that car.Thanos is not going to wait and let him do that.

Yes Thanos is just going to stand there and let Flash push him......because he is a unmoving statue who cannot hope to do anything about it......Flash pushing the car was just proof that he could push heavy things at speed(there were also humans in that car), Thanos has no choice but be pushed around by flash.

He's faster than JL Superman and not even Diana can perceive him

Performs his push attack in 0.014

The Flash isn't the type of guy to charge first in battle, when he does Aquaman and WW would already be dead.

I think you mean before Flash talked to Batman(see Bats is good to have around...Batman was also calling shoots during the steppenwolf battle even Superman went up to batman and was like "how do I help" Batman was like "buy Cyborg some time")

After his Bat-prep-talk... Flash was signing up for missions like protecting Cyborg while he does his thing("bug duty").

He went from "I just kinda push people then run away" to Decapitating and exploding Parademons

I think its fair to have him push Thanos and run away, and think its odd that you think he will just sit back and watch his friends die in slow motion.

Damage output.

Im glad you agree the sword and trident would put Thanos down.

The sword can definitely cut Thanos,but cutting his armor is arguable since it no sold Stormbreaker.

I think that was a glancing blow at best.

No Caption Provided

So I still think Dianas sword or Aquamans trident can compromise the the armor.

Aquaman first trident beat Wolfs armor, Orms trident broke that trident, and Aquamans new trident broke Orms trident.

--------------

And Thanos has large gaps in his armor.

No Caption Provided

How will Diana even think to aim for all that purple...LOL

-----------

As to Cyborg, ive only claimed he can provide knockback, as every energy attack Thanos has took has done.....

Its going to be hard to fight a amazon goddess that much faster than you whist being shot in the face from range.

-------------------

Thanos will be hard pressed to put Diana or Aquaman down...

Her armor has some amazing durability,but Thanos is skilled and will go for the unprotected parts

So Dianas pretty safe, and it dont think you beat her blunt force durability relating too kryptonain strikes.

Stepp axe doesn't have impressive piercing feats to make his armor impressive

Oh but it does.....It killed a Green Lantern , and cut right into Cyborg.....And both Diana and Aquman got hit full on by it(not a glancing blow like Thor... full swings)......

Back to speed.

None of that Diana durability really matters tho, because Thanos is laughably slower than her.

Even Thor and his mighty Mjolnir were rendered to slow motion by Quick Silver a character quantifiably slower than Diana..a character who proved that high fps bullets will outright kill him.

By feats or by scaling Diana is just too fast for Thanos, and is a comparable swordsman.

Then add Aquaman to the CQC mix.

With Cyborg taking pot shots.

And Batmans leadership.

And lastly Flash speed hax....Like I know you said he'd prolly sit this out, and that would be nice for you...but Flash is in this CAV and his character development through out the movie clearly shows that he'd at least push Thanos around and off balance.

Team 10/10... this is not a gauntlet, this is a team effort with at least 2 heroes that will see and react to Thanos as if he was in slo motion, and one of those speedy characters has a godly sword.

Conclusion

There is just no way that Thanos wins a sword fight with Diana and Aquaman while Flash is on the field.

Loading Video...
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was fast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking good. T4V

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Counters to Speed

You said this is Thanos' best speed feat and id agree.

Problem is every single one of these people are way way slower than my team.

QS can see a bullet in slo motion.....so can Diana..... to a higher degree, and to faster bullets than hand gun bullets and more consistently.

Just no,that is wrong.

The only people with amazing combat speed in you team are WW and Flash.

Aquaman's only quantifable speed feat is him reacting to a 73m/s grenade launcher,that's below Captain America.And before you bring Steppenwolf scaling I'm going to tell you that he was getting destroyed by him,he never kept up with him in combat,plus he had the help of WW.

Batman and Cyborg don't have any quantifable speed feats,if they dare to go near Thanos.

Iron Man alone is better than all these 3 in combat speed,shooting down 3 arrows in point blank and moving his whole body to dodge a tank shell.

Even Cap is better.

Thor moved faster than a bullet or as fast.Even if that bullet was a mach 1 or a little bit above it would still put Thanos on the same level as WW since he is faster than Thor,Cap and Tony.

casual bullet timer

Good feat,but near the end of the gif you can see a bullet going faster than her.And you don't need to be faster than those bullets to block them.

Hits close range bullets with her bracers / 670 ft/s (205 m/s)---(This is about the speed of of QS's bullets)

Firstly the bullets that QS has reacted to are much faster than that lol,like for example the bullet that Klaw shot was 390m/s and QS reacted to it,emptied and dismantled his whole gun.All the others bullets are mach 1 or above too,not 205m/s.

Secondly that feat isn't really good,if you watch it in 0.25x speed you begin to see the problems like sometimes the thugs have the chance to shoot Diana's back but they just start dancing lol.

And other times she puts her hand in front of the gun before the bullet is fired.

Not good at all.

Blocks bullets while pacing through No Man's Land, 2 / 878 m/s (2,881 ft/s)

Those bullets can also be 639 m/s,if those guns are M98.

Dodges modern day rifles / 850-920 m/s (2,788.7-3,018 ft/s)----(this is 3-4 times faster than QS's best bullet reaction feat)

The bullet is going faster there,this is exactly what I'm talking about.

She blocked all the bullets, why would she need to go as fast as all the bullets to do so...that makes no sense...youd agree she went as fast as some of the bullets right?? And that she did what she needed to do to save the people...Not seeing the anti feat here.

Her is proof that WW not only perceive bullets of a higher speed than Quicksilver can, but actually moves as fast as a bullet.

What I'm saying is she isn't faster than them,it seems you agree to.I agree with you that she doesn't need to be as fast as a bullet to block them.

Are you saying Quicksilver doesn't even move as fast as a bullet,that he can only perceive them?That is very wrong.

Hard numbers clearly over Quicksilvers handgun bullets....let alone Cap, and Tonys much a slower grenade and missile reactions. Dianas bullets are quite literally 3-4 times faster than QS's handgun bullets.

Thor seems to be in slo-motion there right??^^^

Like hes moving but very slowly.

I think its fair to say that Thor would move twice as slow to Diana as he did quicksilver, so if Thanos scales to Thor he'd be moving at least like this^^^ likely much slower.

She just has to show that she can perceive and move in QS speed or above for Thanos to be rendered into Thor like slo motion.

As I said the bullet in that big scene is mach 2 since it's extremely likely that the mercenaries shot that bullet and they were wielding machine guns.

Thanos does scale to Thor,he is faster than him and Cap and Tony combined so even if that bullet was mach 1 speeds Thanos would be in WW tier.

Yes Thanos is just going to stand there and let Flash push him......because he is a unmoving statue who cannot hope to do anything about it......Flash pushing the car was just proof that he could push heavy things at speed(there were also humans in that car), Thanos has no choice but be pushed around by flash.

He's faster than JL Superman and not even Diana can perceive him

Performs his push attack in 0.014

Look,it took 2 seconds to start pushing the car in real time.Thanos is going to kill him if Flash tries to do it to him.

Thanos is heavier than that man in the gif,plus he is wearing heavy armor and wielding a heavy sword.

I think you mean before Flash talked to Batman(see Bats is good to have around...Batman was also calling shoots during the steppenwolf battle even Superman went up to batman and was like "how do I help" Batman was like "buy Cyborg some time")

After his Bat-prep-talk... Flash was signing up for missions like protecting Cyborg while he does his thing("bug duty").

He went from "I just kinda push people then run away" to Decapitating and exploding Parademons

I think its fair to have him push Thanos and run away, and think its odd that you think he will just sit back and watch his friends die in slow motion.

Doubt he will even push Thanos,he pushed an average man like 10 feet away.As I said Thanos is heavier than that.

And destroying fodders like Parademons isn't close to beating Thanos,Flash never went against Steppenwolf,even tho he had the ability to statue him.

Look how long it took him to enter the battle against Superman.

He will start to get scared when he sees his friends getting owned by Thanos.

Damage output

I think that was a glancing blow at best.

So I still think Dianas sword or Aquamans trident can compromise the the armor.

Aquaman first trident beat Wolfs armor, Orms trident broke that trident, and Aquamans new trident broke Orms trident.

It's still impressive cause Stormbreaker decaped Thanos' head and arm casually,but it couldn't scratch his armor.

Thanos piercing is pretty impressive,he has tanked hits from Worthy Cap's shield throws.Cap's shield has pierced Pre-Vibranium Ultron body who no sold gunfire from Quinjet,hydra tanks and Ultron Bots.

Thanos took those shield throws by a Cap with the powers of Thor,basically the shield was thrown by a guy with the strength of Thor.

So it's arguable if the Trident and the Sword will pierce the armor.

I must say the Trident has the biggest chance of piercing it,unfortunately it's on the hands of someone who is very weak compared to Thanos and won't get the chance to hit the Mad Titan.

And Thanos has large gaps in his armor.

How will Diana even think to aim for all that purple...LOL

You are right,but still most of his body is covered by his armor.

Add the skill,Diana and Aquaman won't get the chance to stab him.

They don't even know how strong the armor is,we already have seen Aquaman hit someone's armor and not the part without it.

As to Cyborg, ive only claimed he can provide knockback, as every energy attack Thanos has took has done.....

Nope.

This is how far away Star Lord's blasts can send people.

Thanos will probably grab Aquaman and get Cyborg's blast to hit him,I can see that happening.

So Dianas pretty safe, and it dont think you beat her blunt force durability relating too kryptonain strikes.

Diana got two shotted by Superman and Aquaman got one shotted by him(he was hit in the armor too).

Thanos strikes much harder than Kryptonians.

To beat down Thor,Iron Man and Hulk like that is insane.

Oh but it does.....It killed a Green Lantern , and cut right into Cyborg.....And both Diana and Aquman got hit full on by it(not a glancing blow like Thor... full swings)......

Green Lantern's are featless for now.

What piercing feats does Cyborg even have?

Diana didn't get hit by the sharp part.

Aquaman got hit in the armor.

Back to speed

None of that Diana durability really matters tho, because Thanos is laughably slower than her.

Even Thor and his mighty Mjolnir were rendered to slow motion by Quick Silver a character quantifiably slower than Diana..a character who proved that high fps bullets will outright kill him.

By feats or by scaling Diana is just too fast for Thanos, and is a comparable swordsman.

Then add Aquaman to the CQC mix.

With Cyborg taking pot shots.

And Batmans leadership.

And lastly Flash speed hax....Like I know you said he'd prolly sit this out, and that would be nice for you...but Flash is in this CAV and his character development through out the movie clearly shows that he'd at least push Thanos around and off balance.

Team 10/10... this is not a gauntlet, this is a team effort with at least 2 heroes that will see and react to Thanos as if he was in slo motion, and one of those speedy characters has a godly sword.

Quicksilver was tired in the final battle,that's why he was slower than a handgun bullet and died by bullets.

Quicksilver being tired is consistent as it has happened two times in the movie,one time here,another time here.The one is Sokovia was worse because he was so high up in the sky.

I already showed you Thor moving as fast as or faster than a bullet,again it's a highly possible that bullet was mach 2.Even if it was mach 1,Thor was moving faster,even with scaling to Clint's bullet.Thanos is faster than Thor,Tony and Cap together,so he would still be in Diana's tier even if the bullet was mach 1.

So no Diana isn't laughably faster than him.

Aquaman is gonna get destroyed.

Cyborg isn't going to do anything,his blasts won't effect Thanos.

What would Batman do here,tell everyone to attack Thanos?He doesn't know anything about him.

The only thing Flash can do here to be relevant in this battle is push him,but as I said Thanos is too heavy.Even if he did push him what will that do?Diana and Arthur will try to attack him while he is on the ground and Thanos will just counter them.

Look at the Superman fight,they were attacking one by one at the start and they were together too.

Thanos has many options to end the battle quickly.

• His fists
  • Sword
  • Taking his enemies weapons and using them against them.
Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

"Maybe it's the Gotham City in me, we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns"

The Batman

The disrespect to my homie Flash...SMH

Look,it took 2 seconds to start pushing the car in real time.Thanos is going to kill him if Flash tries to do it to him.

Thanos is heavier than that man in the gif, plus he is wearing heavy armor and wielding a heavy sword.

Ive noted that there were Humans in that car(Flash was looking a little girl in the eye almost like "don't be scared little girl, your safe") thats the context.

No Caption Provided

Thanos doesn't weigh near as much as a 3000lbs car...this proves Berry can move that weight at superspeed, the only reason Berry seems to start slow here is the context of the humans.

------------

Doubt he will even push Thanos,he pushed an average man like 10 feet away.As I said Thanos is heavier than that.

And destroying fodders like Parademons isn't close to beating Thanos,Flash never went against Steppenwolf,even tho he had the ability to statue him.

Look how long it took him to enter the battle against Superman.

He will start to get scared when he sees his friends getting owned by Thanos.

You bring up a good point we didnt see Flash directly engage Steppenwolf, and there is a good reason for that, because Flash would of been as fast to Steppenwolf as Superman was, it wouldn't of been a fight; so he was plot removed.

---------

The only thing Flash can do here to be relevant in this battle is push him,but as I said Thanos is too heavy.Even if he did push him what will that do?Diana and Arthur will try to attack him while he is on the ground and Thanos will just counter them

You are really underselling Berrys character development, from not wanting to fight Parademons to feats of bravery like entering a battle against a enraged Superman, for volunteering to run protection for Cyborg splattering a veritable army of aliens.

And there is a clear reason why his character developed so much.

Batman got him to enter battle by telling him "just save one", so Barry can see how his speed is overpowered on the battlefield.

Flash got a pep talk from Cyborg at Supermans grave.

And his encounters with Diana and Aquaman also have served as the young heroes inspiration.

I get why you are trying so hard to discount the Flash.

Its because Thanos has no hope of reacting to or even perceiving the Flash.

Any intervention by the Flash while Diana and Aquaman are fighting Thanos means a quick death for the purple guy.

No Caption Provided

This is not the same guy whoo was scared to enter a battle ^^ this is the dude who's stood up to Superman and fought along side a Goddess and a King.

Thanos' featless armor.

Ok I shouldn't say featless, it can kinda protect from a single mjolnir throw before breaking, but it it does not have feats on the level of stormbreaker (or by extension the more poweerful (by feats)Diana Sword and Aquaman Trident.)

No Caption Provided

You keep acting like this ^^ means that Thanos armor can resist Strombreaker, it's was clearly a glancing blow that barely touched him, even Thanos backs up because he knows his armor will fail against Stormbreakeer.

It's still impressive cause Stormbreaker decaped Thanos' head and arm casually,but it couldn't scratch his armor.

You made the claim that Stormbreaker couldn't even scratch ......And clearly it not only scratched his armor, but did exactly what a you'd expect a glancing blow to do.

No Caption Provided

Im sure I dont need to circle that obvious scratch through Thanos' armor, and if you rewatch the scene its clearly visible for the rest of the movie.

Thanos' Armor just does not have the feats to resist the JLs weapons, at the best it breaks after one shot, at the worst is doesn't protect significantly at all.

Meanwhile Diana and Aquaman's armor actually has feats from full on hits from a godly axe, Steppenwolf's axe feats may not impress you(cutting Lantern and Cyborg, busting large portion of earth), but at least both Diana and Aquman resisted full on shots from the axe, and not got their armor defeated by a glancing blow(thats a pretty weak feat, glancing and with a cut that is shown for the rest of the movie).

Overwhelming Speed Force

Im not sure this needs another deep dive.

That QS bullet is cool, but that scene only barely suggests that QS may be around Diana speed (assuming that was a rifle bullet and not a handgun bullet from Widow or Clint) it does not suggest that Thor is near Diana speed.

Diana would of been able to block that bullet, Thor was a barely moving.

If thats the best speed that you got.. Thanos scaling to Thor..then Thanos is laughably slower than Diana.

Diana doesn't only move too fast for Human level creatures to react to, she moves to fast for The god of War to react to.

No Caption Provided

Ive shown Diana to be quantifiably faster with hard numbers.

She uses her speed in combat, and she has dam near statued Gods.

Thor at his best does not fight with this level of speed and skill.

No Caption Provided

Thor barley moving in conjunction with a bullet is not on the level of Diana perceiving every bullet and moving her arms dynamically to block.

She would outright be the fastest opponent Thanos has ever faced, making her alone a match for Thanos, here she has a vey impressive backup team.

---------

Flash can not even be perceived by Thanos and he ran at Superman so fear isn't a major issue(character development)....

His speed is well above what Thanos could ever hope to deal with.

A push from him is enough to open Thanos up to Diana or Arthur for the kill.

----------

Aquaman is about as fast as Thanos, and with better armor and a better weapon....Both have been upgraded from JL....to gold armor and a gold trident....his silver gears were effective in damage output and protection against the new god Steppenwolf.

----------

Im cool with Cyborg doing as much knockback as Quills first shot(the rest were shielded)...I think thats plenty to put Thanos off balance, along with all the other attacks.

----------

Batman makes sure Flash does his thing.(always good to keep a inspirational Bat around.)

----------

And yes they are all going to attack together, this attack on superman was all happening at the same second.

No Caption Provided

Thanos does not have the speed to deal with that ^^^ and that was how they attack their friend.

"Don't engage alone, we do this together."

Diana said these words ^^ and they did, this team came up with and executed a plan against a army where they needed to accomplish several tasks, separate the mother box, defeat Steppenwolf, and hold off a army......oh and save civilians.

Here they are focused on one thing.

The Purple dude.

Thanos can not take this team, to much speed, to much skills, and weapons that can end this at any moment.

I rest my case.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I vote eri because he said he'll flag my account if I don't.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@subline said:

LOL, let the man make his final post before you get extorted into a vote.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sib is a liar.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eri_Joni

KoL is too.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finale

No Caption Provided

Flash

Ive noted that there were Humans in that car(Flash was looking a little girl in the eye almost like "don't be scared little girl, your safe") thats the context.

Why does that have to do with anything?

He still took 2-3 seconds to start to push it.

And he doesn't look like he is smiling but struggling.

Thanos doesn't weigh near as much as a 3000lbs car...this proves Berry can move that weight at superspeed, the only reason Berry seems to start slow here is the context of the humans.

True,he is lighter than the Hulk who weighs 1600lbs,but you are forgetting that he is wearing thick armor and wielding a thick sword.That would make him much heavier.

You bring up a good point we didnt see Flash directly engage Steppenwolf, and there is a good reason for that, because Flash would of been as fast to Steppenwolf as Superman was, it wouldn't of been a fight; so he was plot removed.

Or you know he was scared of him.

You are really underselling Berrys character development, from not wanting to fight Parademons to feats of bravery like entering a battle against a enraged Superman, for volunteering to run protection for Cyborg splattering a veritable army of aliens.

And there is a clear reason why his character developed so much.

Batman got him to enter battle by telling him "just save one", so Barry can see how his speed is overpowered on the battlefield.

Flash got a pep talk from Cyborg at Supermans grave.

And his encounters with Diana and Aquaman also have served as the young heroes inspiration.

I get why you are trying so hard to discount the Flash.

Its because Thanos has no hope of reacting to or even perceiving the Flash.

Any intervention by the Flash while Diana and Aquaman are fighting Thanos means a quick death for the purple guy.

You didn't say anything about my point,Aquaman and WW attacking Thanos while on the ground would be countered.

He has the skill,strength,speed and weapon to do this.

So it doesn't matter even if Flash can push him.

The Armor

Im sure I dont need to circle that obvious scratch through Thanos' armor, and if you rewatch the scene its clearly visible for the rest of the movie.

Thanos' Armor just does not have the feats to resist the JLs weapons, at the best it breaks after one shot, at the worst is doesn't protect significantly at all.

Meanwhile Diana and Aquaman's armor actually has feats from full on hits from a godly axe, Steppenwolf's axe feats may not impress you(cutting Lantern and Cyborg, busting large portion of earth), but at least both Diana and Aquman resisted full on shots from the axe, and not got their armor defeated by a glancing blow(thats a pretty weak feat, glancing and with a cut that is shown for the rest of the movie).

Ok,I never realized it damaged it,nice catch.

It would still be enough to protect from the weapons even if it breaks,but it will take a hit for Thanos.

How is it godly when it doesn't have feats to be godly,it has failed to pierce amazons and Knightcrawler.Busting a large portion of earth is more of a blunt feat rather than piercing.That doesn't make their armor impressive.

And as I said Thanos is skilled and smart he will go for the unprotected parts like he did to Thor's head.

Speed again

Im not sure this needs another deep dive.

That QS bullet is cool, but that scene only barely suggests that QS may be around Diana speed (assuming that was a rifle bullet and not a handgun bullet from Widow or Clint) it does not suggest that Thor is near Diana speed.

Diana would of been able to block that bullet, Thor was a barely moving.

If thats the best speed that you got.. Thanos scaling to Thor..then Thanos is laughably slower than Diana.

Diana doesn't only move too fast for Human level creatures to react to, she moves to fast for The god of War to react to.

The bullet being mach 2 would make QS faster than Diana.

Thor was moving as fast or faster than the bullet.If we scale Thor moving there to the bullet that Clint's shot,he was definitely faster,so Thor is atleast mach 1+.

Thor would have blocked that bullet too if he was facing it.The bullet seems like it was going fast but that is just the camera angle that makes it seem so,same thing happened with Cap's shield,when we see the camera going towards Cap's shield giving the illusion that the shield was moving.

The God of War doesn't have any speed feats to make her impressive.

And no again Thanos isn't laughably slower than Diana.

Flash can not even be perceived by Thanos and he ran at Superman so fear isn't a major issue(character development)....

His speed is well above what Thanos could ever hope to deal with.

A push from him is enough to open Thanos up to Diana or Arthur for the kill.

He ran into Superman after like 1 minute.

Thanos wearing thick armor and a thick sword means he won't be pushed.

And if he gets pushed Thanos has the skill,strength,weapon and speed to counter Diana and Aquaman.

Aquaman is about as fast as Thanos, and with better armor and a better weapon....Both have been upgraded from JL....to gold armor and a gold trident....his silver gears were effective in damage output and protection against the new god Steppenwolf.

This is already depunked,he isn't as fast as Thanos,his combat speed is supersoldier tier

Im cool with Cyborg doing as much knockback as Quills first shot(the rest were shielded)...I think thats plenty to put Thanos off balance, along with all the other attacks.

The blast only moved his hand and he wasn't even paying attention.The rest weren't shielded,he used to space stone to open a portal,not to create a shield,there is no shield there.

Batman makes sure Flash does his thing.(always good to keep a inspirational Bat around.)

Batman better tell Flash to get him away from Thanos.

And yes they are all going to attack together, this attack on superman was all happening at the same second.

They attacked him together after like 1 minute.

And if Thanos is in that position it means he will be bracing so Flash isn't doing anything at all.

Conclusion

Well,I have proven that Thanos has the speed to keep up with Diana,the most powerful member of the League.

My oppenent didn't deal with alot of my arguments like

1. Strength
  2. Durability
  3. Striking
  4. Skill

No one in the league has the feats to survive Thanos' punches or his sword.

Aquaman wields the most powerful weapon but that weapon is in weak hands.

When Flash attacks Thanos.Three things may happen.

1. Thanos won't be pushed cause of his weight and his heavy gear.
  2. Thanos will be pushed.Aquaman and WW will use this chance to stab him,but they will get countered and Thanos will get up.
  3. Thanos will be pushed but Diana and Arthur would already be dead.

Cyborg is pretty much useless,he doesn't go CQC in character,his blast won't even effect Thanos.He will stay there waiting for his death.

Batman knows nothing about Thanos,so he will only tell the others to attack which will end in their doom.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eri_Joni
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@eri123:

Nice post....I’m on my phone...so I’ll let you open it up for votes and do the tagging...good CAV homie.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@eri123:

I can when I get home...that’s something I have to do from the computer.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Voting is Open

• Please provide reasoning for your answer.
  • Try to leave your biases out of your vote, vote who convinced you that their character would win.
  • Be civil please and try to avoid de-railing.

Callouts:

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll vote soon.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some of eri's reasoning when it comes to speed just don't make any sense. I mean arguing against speed is extremely difficult but you can't parlay one character's speed onto another like it's dbz. Also I am pretty sure Thor moves nothing close to a bullet so using him as a comparison was a bad idea.

also bunnies essentially fodderizing Thanos armor pretty much sealed it seeing that some of the evidence provided was a tad misconstrued.

i vote for bunny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eri had some very valid points, but I'm voting for bunny. For the armor portion of the fight eri basically admitted that Thanos's armor nearly broke from a glancing blow, and kind of dismissed Flash's importance in the fight.

Also, like CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES stated before, comparing Thor to a bullet isn't a good comparison, especially Thor being of mach 1 speed. I'm pretty sure there are almost no feats of Thor moving a fast as a bullet, let alone mach 1.

@death4bunniesgets my vote

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4b0d6f73603
deactivated-5e4b0d6f73603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure whether my vote will be counted or not. I've gone by many names (FinalOrbital, Agent_Of_Chaos and Empereor) but all of them are banned (Unjustly since I learned my lesson), so I've no clue how credible I am regarding this but I'll throw out my thoughts anyway, for whatever it's worth.

Honestly, as much as I know. D4B had a way better argument in term of raw speed, showing how the team can take advantage and bring up attacks.

Eri has a much better argument in term of physicals and durability, which bunnies did not counter to but after the fact that Eri did not address Flash or Diana speed properly...

I am giving the vote to bunnies, even if I had some problems with him in the past. He did debate better here, now I know you might bring up me using an alt but i have never voted for him in the past so, there is no bias here.

Thanos still wins this battle but I would have honestly focused on the large physical gap and to the fact Thanos blade can counter up the weapon instead of focusing on the armor...

First of all, Thanos blade would be the game changer, the fact that Thanos has that for defense and offense it would be good, why you did not bring up the gif where he block Thor’s cloak? That would be enough to show how Thanos can handle CQC and their weapons but anyways...

Good debate, honestly if you don’t wanna count this it’s fine as I have better things to do then argue about a vote over some site.

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, D4B win this . He proved that Diana is more or less at least comparable to Quicksilver (if not better in straight reactions/direct moves aside from running around) and all in all she is skilled and strong enough to pressure Thanos by herself, even if Arthur might not be enough to make this fight a victory for the DCEU team, D4B conviced me that Batman/Flash/Cyborg distraction are more than enough to allow Arthur or WW to land a good hit on Thanos regardless of his armor.

DB4 also argued pretty well about Diana (and to an extent Arthur even if about him I wans't conviced) can take a sword attack from Thanos without geting cut in half by it or incap. And this is a EXTREME advantage on DB4 corner, because if Thanos manage to land a blow on Diana like Wolf did she would at worst be hurt but most likely be able to fight back after, in turn a sword on the face/upper body of Thanos= The Mad Titan death.

Eri did well but I think his opponent managed to keep around a solid debate tactic with not only reasonable but credible points on how his team would win, and one of his best arguments was about the "distractions/support team" (mainly Flash tbh) he conviced me that Flash should be strong enough to make Thanos lose his balance allowing Arthur or WW or both to land a strike on him with their weapons. Speaking about that I think DB4 destroyed even the slightest idea of Thanos armor protecting him against WW and Aquaman weapons.

@death4bunnies Get my vote.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri imo gave a convincing argument in terms of durability and power which translated into him winning over the team consistently throughout his post. Gets my vote

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although I wish he had gone more into detail with every aspect of the fight such as speed etc

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri to me. Someone straight based their vote on their personal opinion of a characters speed and not the argument presented here. Hmm.

D4B post started below mediocre but by the Ed were as thoughtful as Eri’s. Overall though to me Eri was moe consistent