No Caption Provided

Rules

• Everyone is Bloodlusted
  • Battle takes place in an open field
  • All Avengers shown
  • Starting distance is 20ft
  • Standard Gear
#2 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000 The thread is up. Do you want me to go first?

#3 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27729 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Alright I'll have a post up fairly soon.

#5 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27729 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

@anthp2000: Alright I'll have a post up fairly soon.

Lol I thought you asked if you would like mme to go first.

I can post later today if that's fine with you....

#6 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#7 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

is this really happening? lol

t4v

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
#8 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhh t4v never thought this would happen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#9 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mean to intrude or anything but either than blitzing random fodder and deflecting some lighting, what feats does "God" mode Wonder Woman that will make her beat the Avengers?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#10 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag me after every post...

#11 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27729 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mean to intrude or anything but either than blitzing random fodder and deflecting some lighting, what feats does "God" mode Wonder Woman that will make her beat the Avengers?

Frankly, those are nowhere near her best feats. I didn't even have that in mind on the thread about this fight.

#12 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: intruder

#13 Posted by macleen (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is actually going down, T4V

#14 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Even tho I personally this is a massive mismatch, t4v anyways.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#15 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17893 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^

#16 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthp convinced me that mcu black widow can beat mcu Cap, so I have confidence here😂

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d
#17 Posted by deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d (553 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the point of this? Diana has been in God mode since her fight with Ares.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
#18 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthp convinced me that mcu black widow can beat mcu Cap, so I have confidence here😂

#19 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V , this wouldn't end well.

#20 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Current Avengers like Post-Ragnarok Thor?

T4V btw.

#21 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27729 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I think Post-Ragnarok Thor is at least on God-Mode Diana's level but I could be convinced otherwise when this CAV is done.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
#28 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

yes...yes...

No Caption Provided

t4v

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#29 Edited by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#30 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18450 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by MorbusGrav (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't make single fights with the strongest members of the avengers more sense, also is this with Wonder Woman's later gear or just from the time of the God-mode?

Anyways t4v.

#32 Edited by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#33 Posted by APEX_pretador (20894 posts) - - Show Bio

Why

#34 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the point of this? Diana has been in God mode since her fight with Ares.

she has???

I dont remember her having a force field when fighting Doomsday and Stepphenwolf

#35 Edited by ANTHP2000 (27729 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman (A.K.A. Diana Prince)

No Caption Provided

Daughter of Zeus and Hippolyta, Diana was born and raised in the magical island of the Amazons, Themyscira. After intense training snice childhood, she was assigned with taking down Ares, the God of War spreading hatred and death around the world. Diana, as the Godkiller, managed to do so and saved the world from a major threat. That is, until Luthor, some years after, created a monster powerful enough to not only rival Superman, but end him too. Together with Clark, they took Luthor down too, but it cost the former's life. With chaos spreading all over the planet after Superman's death, Diana hid from the world devastated by Kal El's death. It wasn't long however, after a new threat appeared from the Gods. Steppenwolf and his army raided the Amazons and the Gods themselves. With the assistance of Bruce Wayne, Diana formed a group of special people, the Justice League, consisting of her, Batman, The Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman. Together, they revived Superman from the dead to take down Steppenwolf. Currently, Diana "Prince" is remaining a silent hero, with Clark back protecting the planet.

Strength & Durability

Diana is extraordinarly tough, not far below someone like the Hulk in sheer stats. Though her most impressive striking showings are through her shield, bracelets and sword (which she has here anyway), she's still a powerhouse unarmed.

No Caption Provided

Lifts a war tank.

No Caption Provided

Flips another large vechile and throws it away.

No Caption Provided

Forces Steppenwolf through brick walls at high speeds.

No Caption Provided

Penetrates concrete with her fingers.

No Caption Provided

Tanks a headbutt from Superman and retaliates with her own hurting him as much.

No Caption Provided

Ares threw her from above hard enough to severely dent a tank, and she tanked it (no pun intented).

No Caption Provided

Gets hit by an explosion at point blank range, thrown into a wall and no sells it.

Speed & Mobility

Speed is by far Diana's biggest and most important advantage in this fight. But before we go into that, I'd like to note how she is an incredibly mobile fighter. Her leaps and travel speed might as well have her flying and levitating similar to Iron Man or War Machine.

No Caption Provided

Leaps a massive distance to charge at Doomsday, she performed similar showings throughout the entire fight.

As for speed, she's several tiers above any member of your team not named Quicksilver, and I might add that after her most recent showing in JL, she is comfortably faster as far as combat speed and reactions go. She has numerous instances demonstrating very casual bullet timing.

No Caption Provided

Here she deflects multiple bullets from shooters surrounding her in an alley.

No Caption Provided

Her most impressive showing of speed, by far, came with JL. On her mission to rescue the hostages from a group of terrorists, Diana defended a large crowd of people from god knows how many bullets, coming from an insanely fast automatic riffle, blocking and deflecting every single one of them, while moving forwards to protect the whole mass of people. Notice how she flipping and moving around her body to catch all of them.

Not a single member of the Avengers, except Pietro, can keep up with this kind of speed, and even he has no showings on this level.

Skill & Gear

Diana has been training in combat since a young age, and has shown herself to be a highily skilled warrior even without abusing her powers. Some good demonstrations would be her training with Antiope and the other Amazons or her most recent fight with Steppenwolf, both showing years of experience in swordsmanship and CQC. I'll say that Thor, for one, might be a decently skilled warrior himself but he's never shown her proficiency in combat.

No Caption Provided

Diana is equipped with the Lasso of Truth, which is a pretty cool weapon adding versatality in her skillset. She's extremely skilled and precise with it, can deal with incoming projectiles or trip up the opposition. Hardly a major factor here though, she doesn't have to and she probably wouldn't use it.

Diana's sword is an extremely powerful blade and a crucial advantage to her victory here.

No Caption Provided

Slices part of a statue thrown by Superman in half. For referance, Clark can easily lift around giant buildings and he was semi-bloodlusted against the League there.

No Caption Provided

Cuts off part of Doomsday's arm. Let me be clear when I'm saying Doomsday is laughably superior to anyone in your team as far as durability goes, the infamous of feat of him surviving a nuke.

No one of the Avengers has shown piercing resistence good enough to suggest they're not going to get one shotted by the sword.

As for her shield, it offers exceptional protection against any kind of attack your team can throw. Basically, they can't harm her behind it. Think of Cap's vibranium shield only massively better.

No Caption Provided

Defensively, Diana could take Doomsday's punches with it, consistently, the same guy who repeatedly damaged Superman with the same blows. And yes, Clark also survived that nuke from before.

No Caption Provided

Offensively, she's strong enough to demolish something as durable as a bell tower just by bashing with the shield.

No Caption Provided

Or knock Doomsday off his feet and send him flying upwards.

Lastly, her bracelets are great support for both defence and range. With them, she can project AoE energy waves, powerful enough to put down the vast majority of your team in 1 hit and cripple any of them.

No Caption Provided

Her blasts can phaze Doomsday, who I think I've shown is extraordinarly durable. Notice how he wasn't even hit by the core of the blast. Frankly, this can cripple anyone in your team.

No Caption Provided

Sending Steppenwolf flying and into a wall. This is the same guy who survived a beating from Superman, more than once.

No Caption Provided

As for defence, she could block a bullrush from Superman head on as well as block Doomsday's energy beam head on, which was powerful enough to stalemate Clark's heat vision.

Gameplan & Conclusion

The fight is rather simple actually, bloodlusted, Wonder Woman is going to slice and dice through the Avengers. None of them are comparable at all, but I'll elaborate.

• Cap, Widow and Hawkeye might as well not exist. They can't touch Diana in any way, even their best ranged weapons can be ignored and treated like nothing.
  • Hulk would simply get teared in half up close, and up close is all he can go for.
  • Thor might have great ranged powers, but frankly, he's not fast enough to keep up and the blade will one shot him. Diana's far more skilled and laughably faster so trying to content with her up close using the hammer is not viable. Even his powers are not anywhere near as strong as hers, but I guess we can get through that later.
  • Tony is also treated like nothing, his attacks are nowhere near as powerful as the level Wonder Woman has dealt with numerous times before, best thing he can do is fly away.
  • Quicksilver is litteraly the only one who can keep up with Diana speed-wise, but he cannot hope to hurt her in any way.
  • Wanda and Vision are tricky. For me, the Avengers could pull something off if it wasn't for Diana's uber ridiculous speed in comparison, but she ranges at high supersonic speeds consistently, so they'd get blitzed more often than not. That's letting alone that Wanda has never used her powers on someone as powerful as Wondy, but I leave that for now.

The highest level of speed any of these guys have demonstrated is basic bullet timing, and even that's scaling from other fighter. Diana simply operates on an entirely different tier all around, they're not fast enough, they're not durable enough. I've shown Diana is capable of closing the distance eficiently pretty easily and that's all she needs.

#36 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27729 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Alright I’ll have a post up today or tomorrow

#38 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, I thought she was only allowed "God Mode" feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
#39 Posted by deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8 (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

#40 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by ANTHP2000 (27729 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not even gonna use god mode feats tbh. Was never planning to.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#42 Posted by blackpantherisb (7248 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#43 Edited by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000@watcher5000@causeimbatman

The Avengers

No Caption Provided

Bio

With unique and powerful heroes popping up over the planet Nick Fury came up with an idea to form a group of super people to protect those who could not protect themselves. After Loki attacked Shield, Ironman and Captain America were called in to help defeat him and along the way they met with Thor, god of thunder. They partnered with Hawkeye, Black Widow, Hulk, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Vision to form the Avengers.

Powers

Iron Man

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Repulsers
  • Flight
  • Miscellaneous weaponry

Captain America

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Unbreakable Shield

Thor

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Flight
  • Weather Manipulation

Hulk

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Skill
  • Superhuman Healing

Black Widow

• Advanced Skill
  • Advanced Gear

Hawkeye

• Archery Skills
  • Trick Arrows
  • Advanced Skill

Quicksilver

• Superhuman Speed
  • Superhuman Healing

Scarlet Witch

• Telekinesis
  • Telepathy

Vision

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Flight
  • Density Manipulation
  • Energy projection

Strength

Wonder Woman is rather lacking in physical strength and as a result if she ever manages to lose her sword in the battle, she will be quickly defeated.

Diana is extraordinarly tough, not far below someone like the Hulk in sheer stats. Though her most impressive striking showings are through her shield, bracelets and sword (which she has here anyway), she's still a powerhouse unarmed.

In terms of the feats posted the best raw lifting strength feat was lifting a tank something that has been replicated casually by Hulk and even by War Machine.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Now this means in terms of strength that Hulk, Thor, and even Iron Man are at a comparable level to Wonder Woman. She is probably out muscled by Vision too, but he's kinda featless. Of course strength is not the most deadly tool in Wonder Woman's arsenal, but the fact that Iron Man could out muscle her shows she is drastically outclassed by higher level powerhouses in strength.

Durability

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that any of the Avengers could tank or no sell Diana's sword, but they can survive any non deadly hits by the sword which is most of the hits that Diana will be landing. Captain America's shield and Mjolnir can tank her sword though. Most of the Avengers have pretty good pain tolerance with Thor fighting most of the battle of New York while being stabbed in the side by Loki to Quicksilver fighting most of the Sokovia battle after taking a bullet to his shoulder so a small cut by the sword won't be taking them down. If Diana's sword is lost however than Diana cannot put down most of the Avengers.

Lastly, her bracelets are great support for both defence and range. With them, she can project AoE energy waves, powerful enough to put down the vast majority of your team in 1 hit and cripple any of them.

Diana's energy from her bracelets are indeed impressive, but nothing the Avengers couldn't handle. When Doomsday is attacked all the energy did was push him back and there was no red marks like other wounds where he absorbed the energy. Once again with the blast and Steppenwolf all it did was push Steppenwolf back it did not harm him by itself. This means the blast is more of a push than something that is actually dangerous to anyone over street tier. Diana also never uses her bracelet smash more than once in each fight.

As for durability showings to tanking that blast. Ironman has no sold miniguns and tanked anti-aircraft guns.

Hulk has fallen through am under construction skyscraper and was ready to continue fighting.

No Caption Provided

Thor has tanked a massive explosion after blowing up the rainbow bridge.

No Caption Provided

Scarlet Witch can create a shield that no sells machine gun bullets. She can create these shields large enough to protect large groups of people so all the not as powerful Avengers like Quicksilver, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Captain America can hide behind her shield.

Basically the Avengers will be pushed back by the bracelet slam, but they won't die or be seriously injured from it.

Skill and Gear

Diana has some pretty nice gear, but nothing that can't be countered by the Avengers.

Diana is equipped with the Lasso of Truth, which is a pretty cool weapon adding versatality in her skillset. She's extremely skilled and precise with it, can deal with incoming projectiles or trip up the opposition. Hardly a major factor here though, she doesn't have to and she probably wouldn't use it.

If Diana choses to use the Lasso she cannot also use her shield or sword at the same time. This also leaves her open to being shot by people like Black Widow and Hawkeye as well as people like Hulk getting up close and hurting her. She might try to use it to reach Ironman or Thor in the air leaving her open on the ground.

Slices part of a statue thrown by Superman in half. For referance, Clark can easily lift around giant buildings and he was semi-bloodlusted against the League there.

It looked like Supes just tossed it and didn't throw it at full force so nothing compared to its Doomsday feat.

Cuts off part of Doomsday's arm. Let me be clear when I'm saying Doomsday is laughably superior to anyone in your team as far as durability goes, the infamous of feat of him surviving a nuke.

No one of the Avengers has shown piercing resistence good enough to suggest they're not going to get one shotted by the sword.

They may not have the durability to stop the sword, but Diana will have to land a fatal hit and not minor hits.

As for her shield, it offers exceptional protection against any kind of attack your team can throw. Basically, they can't harm her behind it. Think of Cap's vibranium shield only massively better.

That's why there 9 Avengers and 1 shield. She can only block attacks from one place when they will be coming from anywhere.

Much better for the Avengers that she is using the Shield instead of the sword and even if she manages to knock someone off their feats with it, she is only leaving herself open to another attack.

Speed

Of course the center piece of this debate, speed. Diana uses her mobility while in fights, but she often doesn't operate at her bullet blocking speed. Diana is tagged multiple times by humans in situations where she is outnumbered, but this time the people she is outnumbered by has superspeed somewhat comparable to hers and a hit from them is going to hurt or kill her.

Her leaps and travel speed might as well have her flying and levitating similar to Iron Man or War Machine.

Diana's leaps are comparable to Hulks leaps not Ironman and Thor's far superior flight to which she has no real answer for. Diana's best answers to flight are her lasso which Thor and Ironman can easily get out of range of and jumping into the air. These leaps that Diana does leave her open to getting hit like how Doomsday used it to send her flying. She loses virtually all mobility in the air leaving her open to being tagged by the Avengers.

As for speed, she's several tiers above any member of your team not named Quicksilver, and I might add that after her most recent showing in JL, she is comfortably faster as far as combat speed and reactions go. She has numerous instances demonstrating very casual bullet timing.

Diana is quite fast and faster than most of the Avengers individually, but as you said Quicksilver matches or exceeds her in speed and I would say exceeds her due to a few feats.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

1. In travel speed Quicksilver is massively FTE and far above Wonder Woman meaning if he needs to temporarily leave the fight he can do so easily.

2. Quicksilver sees Ironman frozen. Iron man is a casual arrow timer and having him frozen should put Quicksilver above Wonderwoman.

3. Quicksilver catches a bullet, then takes out the clip of a gun and lays each bullet out on the table so it isn't bouncing within the span of a second. This is comparable to the Assault rifle feat.

The rest of the Avengers aren't exactly slow either.

Hulk can stand up and slam his fist down onto the ground all before Abomination can take a step. This is made all the more impressive when considering that Abomination can catch an RPG easily.

Iron man is a casual arrow timer and when pushing himself can operate at blur speeds.

Thor is fairly fast as well. He has at least supersonic reactions as he reacted to Malekith's supersonic blast and he pulled in cars when he flew Malekith into the portal. He may not be quite as fast as WW, but he's not all too far behind.

Since Thor has Mjolnir he will take to the skies pretty quickly and he can rain down lightning on Wonder Woman which she doesn't have the speed to react to.

The rest of the Avengers don't matter too much, but basically they are faster than actual people which have tagged WW more than once.

Conclusion Counters

The fight is rather simple actually, bloodlusted, Wonder Woman is going to slice and dice through the Avengers. None of them are comparable at all, but I'll elaborate.

One at a time, but together they are far above Wonder Woman

Cap, Widow and Hawkeye might as well not exist. They can't touch Diana in any way, even their best ranged weapons can be ignored and treated like nothing.

If Wonder Woman ignores Widow and Hawkeye she is catching a bullet or arrow in the back which can kill her.

Hulk would simply get teared in half up close, and up close is all he can go for.

Simply a distraction though he won't go down as easily as you suggest.

Thor might have great ranged powers, but frankly, he's not fast enough to keep up and the blade will one shot him. Diana's far more skilled and laughably faster so trying to content with her up close using the hammer is not viable. Even his powers are not anywhere near as strong as hers, but I guess we can get through that later.

Thor is supersonic in reactions so he can keep up. After seeing Hulk being butchered he will take to the skies and hit her with lightning which she doesn't have the feats to take.

Tony is also treated like nothing, his attacks are nowhere near as powerful as the level Wonder Woman has dealt with numerous times before, best thing he can do is fly away.

His energy attacks warrant a block from Wonder Woman's bracelets like every other energy attack that she has encountered leaving her open to other attacks.

Killing Wonder Woman

Most if not all of the Avengers posses some gear or power that allows them to seriously harm or even kill Wonder Woman.

Iron man

He has lasers that can casually cut through Hammer Drones and in his opinion through War Machine's armor. That's not gonna tickle if it hits Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided

Ironman's uni-beam is also powerful enough to at least warrant a block using her bracelets.

Captain America

Captain America's shield actually has feats that put it above machine gun fire and while it has many more feats under that it another Avenger like Quicksilver who has better striking can pick it up after the Captain dies and use it as a weapon that can harm Wonder Woman.

Thor

Thor can use his striking in Mjolnir or he can use his lightning. With Mjolnir Thor can create massive shockwaves in the ground with his more charged attacks and without Mjolnir, but with lightning powers he can casually cause massive shockwaves with a more normal punch and in this battle he has both.

Now not all of Thor's attacks are this powerful, but with Mjolnir and Lightning powers combined Wonder Woman will not be shrugging these off.

Onto lightning. In Thor Ragnarok, Thor's lightning broke the bifrost in one hit. In Thor it took around 10 swings from Mjolnir to break the bifrost.

No Caption Provided

Thor's lightning even has a little bit of telekinesis in it and if he lands anywhere, but Wonder Woman's bracelets it will move her around leaving her open to other Avengers.

No Caption Provided

Hulk

Hulk has striking feats that allow him to atleast hurt and stun Wonder Woman. There is of course the infamous Leviathan feat that puts him on a level able to hurt Wonder Woman pretty badly. Not to mention how he sent Ultron flying and Ultron obviously ways much more than Wonder Woman meaning he can do the same to her.

Hawkeye

Hawkeye actually couldkill Wonder Woman if she is caught off guard due to her piercing weakness. Hawkeye's arrows have killed people wearing protective vest.

No Caption Provided

Black Widow

Black Widow has guns. If Wonder Woman is caught off guard Black Widow can easily kill her.

Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch's Tk will most likely be able to affect Wonder Woman seeing as Wonder Woman still weighs the same amount as a normal human and as such can be affected by Scarlet Witches Tk.

Quicksilver

If later on a street leveler dies he can pick up one of their weapons and kill Wonder Woman with it. He's not gonna do much to WW without gear though.

Vision

Vision mostly would just use his phasing and flight to keep Wonder Woman from tagging him and his mindgem to distract her.

Numbers Advantage

Wonder Woman is fighting a battle of 9 to 1. Every time she is attacked with an energy attack, which 3 of the Avengers posses she uses her bracelets to block it. This leaves her wide open to the other 8 or so Avengers who aren't attacking or are dead. Wonder Woman's weakness to piercing will be her down fall as she can really only block two attacks at once and there are many people on the Avengers who can kill her. This is of course ignoring the 3 Avengers who really would only act as distractions, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver. Wonder Woman simply can't keep up with all the Avengers even with her speed advantage.

The Battle

Wonder Woman starts off the battle with one of her bracelet slams trying to thin the herd of Avengers. This attack is pretty obvious to see coming and as a result the Avengers are braced, Vision has his density up, and Scarlet Witch has a shield for the street levelers. All the Avengers survive, but are pushed back and Wonder Woman only ever uses that attack once in a fight so now the Avengers are safe from her only AoE. The first single target she would go after would probably be the Hulk seeing as he is a giant intimidating green monster. With Quicksilver running interference and Scarlet Witch's tk affecting Wonder Woman as well as the rest of the Avengers raining down fire on her it will be pretty difficult for her to take down the Hulk. Eventually Thor gets off a powerful lightning or Mjolnir strike or Hawkeye and Black Widow shoot her while she's not looking leaving her open to be finished off.

Summary

• Wonder Woman is a glass canon fighting too many people to avoid taking hits
  • Everyone survives Wonder Woman's bracelet smash
  • Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Hulk run interference to open up WW to others
  • Most of the Avengers can hurt Wonder Woman
  • Even the street level Avengers are useful in this battle
  • Wonder Woman is too far outnumbered to kill all of the Avengers
#44 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V please

#45 Posted by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fub: whats funny?

I am assuming he thinks it's funny that someone might think WW could beat all of the Avengers. But this is a CaV, not a battle thread. The votes are on who presented better arguments, not who you think would win the fight.

#48 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fub said:

@kevd4wg: 😂 t4v

Once again presenting un needed opinions in CAVS

#49 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:

I am assuming he thinks it's funny that someone might think WW could beat all of the Avengers. But this is a CaV, not a battle thread. The votes are on who presented better arguments, not who you think would win the fight.

He is clearly gonna be biased. Anyway, the person debating for ww is really good. You should see his cav for mcu cap vs mcu black widow.

#50 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@trust_this_786 said:

He is clearly gonna be biased. Anyway, the person debating for ww is really good. You should see his cav for mcu cap vs mcu black widow.

Seen it still think Cap hospitalizes her lol. He's not a bad debater though