User Lists: 0

Edited By Darth_Malgus66
Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'd say Malak could face him down, close fight.

RedGuard1an

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What in gods name is this order?

Stops at 4

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gauntlet is vastly out of order. Should go:

1. Hord.

2. Malak.

3. Revan.

4. Vitiate.

5. Caedus.

6. Krayt.

7. Mace.

8. Yoda.

9. DE Sidious.

10. GM Luke (Legends).

Clears Revan, Malak and Hord without too much trouble. Loses to Vitiate (SWTOR vanilla game, not Valkorion or Echoes Tenebrae, both of whom one-shot him) and Caedus in a decent to good fight. Gets wrecked by Yoda, Mace and Krayt. Gets one-shotted by Sidious and GM Luke.

Darth_Malgus66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redguard1an: my bad, i'm kinda new to this site.

Don't worry about it. Your list isn't terrible by any means, it just needs some adjustment. Also, Canon is generally << Legends, so GM Luke in Canon is below any of those Legends characters.

Darth_Malgus66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: i'll edit it some time later, thanks for your input.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ad9ed238b0d
deactivated-60ad9ed238b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 2, and this is out of order

Darth_Malgus66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wins against all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wins against all.

how does he win against legends luke and palpatine?

Darth_Malgus66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_malgus66 said:

wins against all.

Because they are inferior to Vitiate, Malgus should be around Vitiate level considering he scales off prime outlander.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realdeal11 said:
@darth_malgus66 said:

wins against all.

Because they are inferior to Vitiate, Malgus should be around Vitiate level considering he scales off prime outlander.

give me feats, not random assumptions, how is malgus vitiate level

Avatar image for sharinganyousef
SharinganYousef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of Order:

1.Horde

2. Malak

3.mace

4. Canon Luke

5. Revan

6. Yoda

7.caedus

8. Krayt

9. Vitiate

10. DE Sidious

11. GM Luke

Anyways, Onslaught Malgus is insanely powerful, idk why people lowball him. His deceived and FE feats already put him near characters like Yoda and Dooku, Onslaught Malgus should easily be far more powerful, however the highest you can get him is like Semi-Vitiate level. So tbh I think he can stop at anywhere from number 6 to 8 (on my list)

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaughts power is stated to be equal with his Decieved Version. He hard stops at 1.

Uhu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vitiate > GM Luke.

Hard, and I mean hard, stop at 4.

His deceived and FE feats already put him near characters like Yoda and Dooku

No Caption Provided

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaughts power is stated to be equal with his Decieved Version. He hard stops at 1.

Might I be so bold as to inquire where?

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:

Nothing was slowing Malgus down. With each effortless swing of his lightsaber, each crushing blow from his fist, she could feel it: he was just as powerful today as he had been when she last saw him, decades ago. Back then, she could hold her own against him, but now… there was no way she could defeat him. Not alone.

Quite A Story To Tell

Malgus has not grown since Deceived.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:

Nothing was slowing Malgus down. With each effortless swing of his lightsaber, each crushing blow from his fist, she could feel it: he was just as powerful today as he had been when she last saw him, decades ago. Back then, she could hold her own against him, but now… there was no way she could defeat him. Not alone.

Quite A Story To Tell

Malgus has not grown since Deceived.

He was subservient to Lord Angral in Deceived, if memory serves. This doesn't make all that much sense.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:How is him being subservient to Angral contradict any of this?

Darth_Malgus66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:How is him being subservient to Angral contradict any of this?

Angral wasn't even on the Dark Council. It would considerably reduce Malgus' standing relative to the other prominent Dark Lords. Likewise, if I recall correctly, Malgus challenged a more formidable version of the main character than Angral. He was a bigger boss fight.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realdeal11 said:
@darth_malgus66 said:

wins against all.

1. Lol, Vitiate gets ragdolled by GM Luke and force stormed by DE Palpatine

2. He doesn't scale off prime Outlander, prime Outlander can clear that level with ease

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#23 frozen  Moderator
Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT:
Firstly, the gauntlet requires some changes. I'll assume this is DARTH Revan, not prime Revan. Malak's prime version in KOTOR should be above DARTH Revan

So the list should be:
Tulak Horde

DARTH Revan

Malak

Windu

Canon Luke

Yoda

Krayt

Caedus

Vitiate

DE Palp

Legends GM Luke

As for the gauntlet, clears round 1 due to superior force. Horde's "feats" are all hyperboles from a person who literally worships him

Round 2, quite close, possibly Malgus slightly due to the lack of feat for Revan

Round 3: Assuming this is SF Malak, who is above Kun, I think Malak can win. In terms of TK, Kun has a 215 meters ship TK feat that is above anything from Malgus

In terms of dueling, being above a version that stalemated Ulic is also more impressive than Malgus

Round 4 - end: Malgus loses all

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@darthor: I don't know why Canon Luke is thrown in this gauntlet, but Malgus would destroy Canon Luke. Legends character are significantly faster than Canon characters.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@darthor: I don't know why Canon Luke is thrown in this gauntlet, but Malgus would destroy Canon Luke. Legends character are significantly faster than Canon characters.

I simply forgot about canon Luke. And by canon Luke I think he is referring to the version that was destroyed by Kylo Ren in the flashbacks, so yeah, Malgus stomps.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@darthor said:
@frozen said:

I simply forgot about canon Luke. And by canon Luke I think he is referring to the version that was destroyed by Kylo Ren in the flashbacks, so yeah, Malgus stomps.

Kylo didn't beat Luke in the flashback either. Luke was caught in a moment of shame and then caught off guard by the hut being collapsed on him. Definitely not a knock on Luke, especially considering post prime exile Luke embarrassed an older and more powerful version of Kylo in their duel. The flashback encounter definitely wasn't representative of an actual fight.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Luke, as a barely trained Force user, shortly after ANH, shook a Star Destroyer though.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 frozen  Moderator

@zapan871 said:

@frozen: Luke, as a barely trained Force user, shortly after ANH, shook a Star Destroyer though.

I'm aware. Canon Luke is a top tier in Canon continuinity, and I've argued for ROTJ Luke having parity with ROTJ Vader. However Legends characters have significantly better feats, especially in relation to speed (can argue lightspeed blasters).

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan871 said:

In canon? I am unaware of that, can you send a scan?
Also, I think the biggest disparity is speed, due to the legends sources arguing for Blasters being LS

And SWTOR do tend to exaggerate feats, and people scaling massively below Malgus (Cipher Nine) has defeated somebody (Jadus) who has an even more impressive feat. So it doesn't actually measure up to Malgus. But that feat is top-tier in canon if I can see it

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zapan871

@frozen: It appears Malgus isn't one of them when it comes to telekinetic prowess, though, which was my point. And ROTJ Luke should scale from that feat, given that he is both more masterful and at least as powerful, though in fairness untrained Luke was desperate and angry when he did the feat.

@darthor: Here:

Cipher Nine is not a Force user, IIRC, and Jadus only shook a 600 meter ship.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@darthor said:
@frozen said:

Kylo didn't beat Luke in the flashback either. Luke was caught in a moment of shame and then caught off guard by the hut being collapsed on him. Definitely not a knock on Luke, especially considering post prime exile Luke embarrassed an older and more powerful version of Kylo in their duel. The flashback encounter definitely wasn't representative of an actual fight.

True, but on the other hand, that is the only thing we have for canon GM Luke except for

1. Supposedly being above Vader (however even canon Vader is unimpressive)

2. killing a bunch of soldiers while pre-prime

So I think it certainly means that Luke in canon is unimpressive

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 frozen  Moderator

@zapan871 said:

@frozen: It appears Malgus isn't one of them when it comes to telekinetic prowess, though, which was my point. And ROTJ Luke should scale from that feat, given that he is both more masterful and at least as powerful, though in fairness untrained Luke was desperate and angry when he did the feat.

I agree ROTJ Luke scales above it. He also has various accolades scaling him to Vader (and the current Vader comics seem to be leaning into Luke being > Vader). However Malgus scales above people who have better TK feats.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 frozen  Moderator

@darthor:

Do you mean unimpressive in canon or unimpressive compared to legends? Because if you mean the latter, that's fair. If you mean the former, well Vader is a top tier in canon so scaling above him should put his in universe standing very high.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@darthor:

Do you mean unimpressive in canon or unimpressive compared to legends? Because if you mean the latter, that's fair. If you mean the former, well Vader is a top tier in canon so scaling above him should put his in universe standing very high.

I mean the latter of course. GM Luke is supposed to be the best in canon except arguably Sidious and (possibly All Jedi Rey)

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Darth Malak: This is tough, I really feel Malak inspired his design though...imma say even?

2. darth revan: depends on the Revan, in most incarnations though Malgus loses.

3. Tulak Horde: Tulak's lightsaber skills were talked up by the most pessimistic lady in SW, Horde would take it.

4. mace windu: idk man...onslaught Malgus is past his prime, imo. I'd say Mace 7/10 (Mace doesn't know war like Malgus does though, especially Onslaught Malgus)

5. yoda: Prime Yoda wouldn't be much of a duel for Malgus, but Yoda would ragdoll him long before it needed to get to that point.

6. Grandmaster Luke (canon): Hard to quantify canon Luke, given he has one accurate showing. I'd like to say Luke, but I have no clue.

7. DE Sidious: as in Dark Empire Sidious? The OG overpowered nonsense character of Star Wars? Not even, man.

8. Darth Krayt: Probably Krayt from what I've heard

9. Darth Caedus: Little chance

8. GM Luke (legends): No chance

9. Vitiate: Very Little chance

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Darth Malak: This is tough, I really feel Malak inspired his design though...imma say even?

Agreed

2. darth revan: depends on the Revan, in most incarnations though Malgus loses.

In order for the placement of Revan to make any sense at all, I will assume this is DARTH Revan or at best KOTOR Revan, but that is not right as even that Revan should be above Horde or Canon Luke.

3. Tulak Horde: Tulak's lightsaber skills were talked up by the most pessimistic lady in SW, Horde would take it.

You mean Traya? Because she really isn't toooooooo pessimistic. But she kinda is tho. On the other hand, he has no real feats, but even if we are to assume that he truly is vastly above Meetra in terms of dueling, Malgus still might probably win here due to force, but it really depends as Tulak is the true king of hyperbole in SW

4. mace windu: idk man...onslaught Malgus is past his prime, imo. I'd say Mace 7/10 (Mace doesn't know war like Malgus does though, especially Onslaught Malgus)

Mace wins solidly if this is legends Mace, and I do not know what makes you think that Malgus in Onslaught is post-prime. His new prime is SotE but before Onslaught IS his prime

5. yoda: Prime Yoda wouldn't be much of a duel for Malgus, but Yoda would ragdoll him long before it needed to get to that point.

Yoda will stomp I agree

6. Grandmaster Luke (canon): Hard to quantify canon Luke, given he has one accurate showing. I'd like to say Luke, but I have no clue.

Not true. In legends, force users are FTL so Malgus in way faster than canon Luke, who has little to no showings at all

7. DE Sidious: as in Dark Empire Sidious? The OG overpowered nonsense character of Star Wars? Not even, man.

Far from even

8. Darth Krayt: Probably Krayt from what I've heard

Krayt stomps by feats or scaling

9. Darth Caedus: Little chance

8. GM Luke (legends): No chance

9. Vitiate: Very Little chance

There are no chance for all 3

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 killbilly  Moderator

3-4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor: Good to get your approval, Darthor. I like it when gauntlets are ordered as well, but if they are clearly not, then I just like going through each one specifically, since I can't say "stops at ____" or anything like that.

It's the idea of Horde that is so cool, Darthor. Among Sith, he feels like the Arthur Dayne of Star Wars to me. A swordsman so good in an age of incredible swordsmen that he has people talking him up millennia after his death. ]

I always felt that the loss of flesh was a pretty big potential cut for force wielders in SW, but I suppose potential is a lot like it is in the real world, so rarely obtained and merely a mirage compared to the hard substance of raw experience. So I can understand what you mean regarding Prime Malgus.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor: Good to get your approval, Darthor. I like it when gauntlets are ordered as well, but if they are clearly not, then I just like going through each one specifically, since I can't say "stops at ____" or anything like that.

True

It's the idea of Horde that is so cool, Darthor. Among Sith, he feels like the Arthur Dayne of Star Wars to me. A swordsman so good in an age of incredible swordsmen that he has people talking him up millennia after his death. ]

I'm still salty about him. He is supposed to be one of the main characters for KOTOR III....

I always felt that the loss of flesh was a pretty big potential cut for force wielders in SW, but I suppose potential is a lot like it is in the real world, so rarely obtained and merely a mirage compared to the hard substance of raw experience. So I can understand what you mean regarding Prime Malgus.

Too many interesting characters. Especially the Ancient Sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor: does he come back or something? He's long dead by 3960bby

Dude, imagine a Kotor style adventure game through the ancient Sith Empire, no republic. Rubbing shoulders with Nadow, Ragnos, Kressh, etc, lightsabers are even rarer, all those forgotten sith powers, up close an personal with a truly in-depth designed High Sith Culture. How sick would that be...

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthor: does he come back or something? He's long dead by 3960bby

He might not be coming back. I think there is a possibility that KOTOR III is about the Ancient Sith Empire

Dude, imagine a Kotor style adventure game through the ancient Sith Empire, no republic. Rubbing shoulders with Nadow, Ragnos, Kressh, etc, lightsabers are even rarer, all those forgotten sith powers, up close an personal with a truly in-depth designed High Sith Culture. How sick would that be...

Exactly

Avatar image for deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d
deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest person here is Vitiate, Malgus is relative with Outlander who is well above 'Vitiate' who is Sith Emperor Vitiate

Malak is the next strongest and he could be well above the Voice but still gets stomped

GM Luke is a total hype job and he doesn't 'juggle black holes' he has Crucible >>> FoTJ > LoTF > NJO > DE Luke > Yoda small growth of 7 mid diff gaps above Yoda whilst being massively below Spirit Kun in 11 ABY. He gets one shot

He can solo the entire gauntlet together

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureamaterasu: depends on who you ask, according to a lot of SW fans on here GM Luke is the god of the SW universe, which (if overlooking good world-building) can make sense by right of seniority, and they have the scans to back it up. I don't subscribe to how OP the SW universe has been artificially made to be to be inserted into the same conversation as a lot of the much lamer comic characters on here, but I get it.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very out of order. Malgus is certainly not "relative" to the Outlander, however.

1. Darth Malak - Stomps

2. darth revan - Stomps

3. Tulak Horde - Stomps

4. mace windu - Wins if TPM, might edge him out if AOTC (not sure, though), loses in a decent to good fight if ROTS, and gets stomped if Office.

5. yoda - See above, only Yoda wins each time with varying levels of difficulty.

6. Grandmaster Luke (canon) - Could see Yoda winning, to be honest. I'll back Malgus due to the Canon-Legends disparity, however.

7. DE Sidious. - Oneshotted.

8. Darth Krayt - Gets stomped.

9. Darth Caedus - Loses pretty solidly.

8. GM Luke (legends) - Oneshotted.

9. Vitiate - Loses handily.