• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Frocharocha (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuff said. One punch vs the entire Avengers cast.

Members Saitaman will fight:

-Vision.

-Thor.

-Hulk.

Wolverine.

-Captain America.

-Spider Man.

-Mis Marvel.

-Doctor Strange.

-Iron Man.

-Black Widow.

-She hulk.

-Ant Man.

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Thor might take a hit from him... Vision would have an edge of intangibility, but I wouldn't bank on it... Others fold. In one punch =3

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
#3 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

They all get blitzed and sent to the moon this is basically Thor and hulk Vs op man

#4 Edited by Kyle_Dornez (329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure In Thor and Hulk vs Saitama though. I haven't read the manga for some time now, and I remember there was time in strips when Saitama actually met his match, so... World Breaker Hulk would probably be able to take him on.

#5 Posted by Thekillerklok (9857 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyle_dornez: When? I don't remember that happening if it did please show me. (not combative just a curious )

also If toon force is allowed Saitama will likely win

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#6 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Hulk could solo. This is spite.

#7 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't OPM basically invincible ?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#8 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper: For his comics' standards yes, but Thor and Hulk absolutely outclass him in feats at the moment.

#9 Posted by Ultragreenboy (4219 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK

#10 Posted by Ultragreenboy (4219 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Hulk go world breaker ?

#11 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sightlessreality
#12 Posted by SightlessReality (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure In Thor and Hulk vs Saitama though. I haven't read the manga for some time now, and I remember there was time in strips when Saitama actually met his match, so... World Breaker Hulk would probably be able to take him on.

If your referring to Borus the Alien Conqueror or Garou of the Instant God Slayer Fist, then no. He has not met his match.

#13 Posted by Asmodeus12345 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange solos, I find funny that they are thinking Saitama can defeat a guy that can goe toe-a-toe with Dormammu, spell by spell.

#14 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyle_dornez: When? I don't remember that happening if it did please show me. (not combative just a curious )

also If toon force is allowed Saitama will likely win

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/Onepunchman

I was mistaken - according to tropes, even Hero Killer Garou wasn't good enough. He and Boros had a good shot though...

#15 Edited by Thekillerklok (9857 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyle_dornez: ok then thought I might of been missing a couple of chapters /sadface. Was the whole "serious series consecutive punches" the source of your confusion?

edit was actually named serious series strike not consecutive normal punches. my apologizes for any confusion

#16 Posted by SightlessReality (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekillerklok: ?.? Whahhhhhhhhh he doesn't have that feat yet. he only has his Consecutive Normal Punchs

#18 Edited by SightlessReality (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekillerklok: <_< Yeah.............way out of context there. Allow me to show what really happened.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

#19 Edited by Thekillerklok (9857 posts) - - Show Bio

@sightlessreality: @thekillerklok: ok I was wrong. my organization is a mess.

now changing above message to reflect serious strike instead of consecutive normal punches. as it works for my intended message.

#20 Edited by JuzaCloud (3412 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekillerklok: <_< Yeah.............way out of context there. Allow me to show what really happened.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

One things for sure, if OP Man ends up on a vacant planet or something you better believe its about to be set up to be busted. Can't wait to see what his end power will be like. Also, I hope this series gets animated.

#21 Posted by Thekillerklok (9857 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: I've heard rumors that don't bode well for an anime sadly. I'm honestly pretty happy with the redraw though.

#22 Edited by Frocharocha (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange solos, I find funny that they are thinking Saitama can defeat a guy that can goe toe-a-toe with Dormammu, spell by spell.

Saitaman makes characters like Tornado and Garou look like a complete joke.

Miss jupiter already showed herself to be able to stop missles and deflect any atack trow at her:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#23 Posted by fv5v7 (512 posts) - - Show Bio

with out pis/cis thor can destroy planet

#24 Posted by Asmodeus12345 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: So? Stephen fought people on Universal Level, nothing you showed is impressive, when Saitama is able to blind LT then we can talk, or like Galactus saying that he would be interesting to fight Stephen because of his power, as well that his shields have tanked a Universal AoE attack and another attack from a Amped Dormammu with the entire power of the Dark Dimension which is far above Universal level btw.

#25 Edited by Frocharocha (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: So? Stephen fought people on Universal Level, nothing you showed is impressive, when Saitama is able to blind LT then we can talk, or like Galactus saying that he would be interesting to fight Stephen because of his power, as well that his shields have tanked a Universal AoE attack and another attack from a Amped Dormammu with the entire power of the Dark Dimension which is far above Universal level btw.

Oh you are talking about Classic Strange. That guy could solo over 50% of fictional verses. Anyway i should make the chars clear :P

Anyway, Saitama doesn't even care for being speedblitzed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#26 Edited by Asmodeus12345 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: There isn't a ''Classic Strange'', maybe you can consider a modern version during the beginning of the 90's, but that's it, is the same character, is not like he suffered a retcon as the ones in DC, and believe or not, Stephen have the speed feats to react and his some of his shields are automatic, which can react at light speed:

No Caption Provided

And Saitama can't break them:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Most important, Galactus was interested to see how much it would have take to defeat Stephen( Considering that he said for Odin that he was boring him) and even Death doubting if she could defeat Stephen:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#27 Posted by Shot (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

OPM doesn't have enough feats to show he could take on Thor, Hulk, Doctor Strange

#28 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Hulk, Strange solo. Any of them.

#29 Posted by Frocharocha (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: There isn't a ''Classic Strange'', maybe you can consider a modern version during the beginning of the 90's, but that's it, is the same character, is not like he suffered a retcon as the ones in DC, and believe or not, Stephen have the speed feats to react and his some of his shields are automatic, which can react at light speed:

No Caption Provided

And Saitama can't break them:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Most important, Galactus was interested to see how much it would have take to defeat Stephen( Considering that he said for Odin that he was boring him) and even Death doubting if she could defeat Stephen:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I knew that Doctor Strange was OP, but this is too much.. Well, i believe OPM looses this one :P

#30 Posted by Wut (6892 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: Technically speaking, those were mass drivers not missiles. You can tell by the lack of any sort of propulsion means on the shells, in fact, they look more like the tips of bullets, but given how stupidly big the shell would have to be, it makes more sense for it to be a 'mass driver', essentially, a type of 'rail' or 'coil' gun.

#31 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers stomp.

But a crossover would still be cool especially if Saitama were to become an Avenger :)

#32 Posted by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

@beaconofstrength said:

Yes. His strength, speed and durability have no limits. In other words he has infinity amount of each. He swims in ground, blitzes someone who blitzes light speedster and oneshots anything.

#33 Posted by random_nerd (849 posts) - - Show Bio

If strange moves before dying he could take him out.

#34 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper said:

@beaconofstrength said:

Yes. His strength, speed and durability have no limits. In other words he has infinity amount of each. He swims in ground, blitzes someone who blitzes light speedster and oneshots anything.

That's the point of Shonen parody I guess. ^_^

#35 Posted by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

If strange moves before dying he could take him out.

Naah, OPM has broken out of creation of omnipotent being. Willpower in his universe can literally create miracles. Example absolutely normal guy was wearing Pterodactyl suit to promote something and when he got very angry he turned into Pterodactyl monster with sheer willpower. Another example spoilers here one Guy while fighting got annihilated and killed over and over again and with sheer willpower he got new body and strength out of nothing.

#36 Posted by Thekillerklok (9857 posts) - - Show Bio

one shot man is a joke character who has broke all limits and became so powerful that no opponents can excite him anymore.

Would not introducing someone who could "stomp him" break the joke and hence the character. One punch man pretty much= Squirrel Girl.

Please excuse my rambling but Onepunch man is one with the Toonforce.

#37 Edited by random_nerd (849 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Redzkz (3674 posts) - - Show Bio

@random_nerd:

sooooo.....opm is ultrajesus?

Nah, he can be strange sometimes:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#39 Posted by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

@random_nerd said:

@d3athstroke: sooooo.....opm is ultrajesus?

He is joke character from comedy webcomics. "He trained so much his head went bald"

#40 Edited by Asmodeus12345 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

@random_nerd:.

He's not gonna die, and Saitama can't kill him.

Strange also defeat 4 different beings which were hinted to be Omnipotent, so NLF doesn't work with him.

#41 Posted by SightlessReality (4979 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Asmodeus12345 (801 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by SightlessReality (4979 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Asmodeus12345 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

@sightlessreality: Then we go by feats, which Stephen is vastly above Saitama, and even if he can defeat very opponent, so can Omnipotent characters, and Stephen defeats guys who are hinted to be Omnipotent.

#45 Posted by SightlessReality (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

@asmodeus12345: If Saitama can beat every opponent that applies to omnipotent characters. In fact it's already hinted at that Saitama will fight the actual God of his Universe at some point.

#46 Edited by Asmodeus12345 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

@sightlessreality: Being a God isn't requisite to be Omnipotent, and Omnipotent characters by definition can beat every character too, it's a paradox. Also, even if Saitama can beat every opponent, they're in his Universe, which aren't even close to the ones in MU, or the ones Stephen beat.

#47 Posted by SightlessReality (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

@asmodeus12345: That's why I said God of his Universe not God of his planet. & They aren't yet but even the Webcomic is still pretty young so who knows.

#48 Posted by Asmodeus12345 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

@sightlessreality: Still not on the level of Stephen, he have defeat Gods of other Dimension easily and almost all the time, and even embodiment of things, like Fear, Death, Dreams and even Illusions, but maybe in the future who knows.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#49 Edited by HeirToTheKingdom (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Has One Punch Man even been hurt yet?

#50 Edited by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio