One punch man vs Devilman (CRYBABY version)

W3bSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashugan: well you're right lol, i wanted to see how ppl would respond.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama speed blitz, one shots, then jumps back to earth because he needs to breathe and is confused as to why he's fighting some weirdo on the moon.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#204 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: The whole point of one punch man is that he's unstoppable, one punch man wins no matter what

One Punch man being unstoppable in his universe is like saying he is the champion of special Olympics. So what when compared to real Olympics? He is out of his depth. Devil man is the real Olympics.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@jashugan said:
@w3bslinger said:

@sirfizzwhizz: The whole point of one punch man is that he's unstoppable, one punch man wins no matter what

Every-time someone says this, I like to believe they're trolling

Agreed, I hate to think people are this ignorant.

W3bSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Yea but did i say he could beat everyone with one punch? No i never said that, maybe listen next time, because at the end of the day he beat both of them, don't call someone ignorant without hearing the other person out.

W3bSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By W3bSlinger

@sirfizzwhizz: I hear you out, you have good point, that's all you have to do when in an argument, hear the other person out instead of insulting them

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:
@w3bslinger said:

Every-time someone says this, I like to believe they're trolling

Agreed, I hate to think people are this ignorant.

Well it is true within his own story. Now you cannot apply this logic outside of his universe, but inside it it is a viable statement.

Here is an interview with One-Sensei

Q) When Saitama always finishes off enemies in one punch it's really exhilarating and feels good, but on the other hand, isn't it hard to make a new kind of development that still ends in the punch every time? Is there something that you keep in mind when you're creating these plots?

ONE: To be honest, I never actually thought this was hard..... It was when someone else pointed this out to me when I realized for the first time, "Is this setting too hard for me to continue with?" But in the end, even to this day I hadn't thought that writing the plot was hard. Thinking of a plot that involved a lot of thinking and cleverness for the main character to get over any obstacle requires a lot of experience and knowledge, so I think it's a bit too hard for me. In Saitama's case, all I have to do is have him show up to punch the problem away so I don't have to think too much about it. In the world Saitama lives in, monsters show up frequently, so he gets to utilize his strength to the fullest, so I can feel comfortable making my plot. If anything happens, I can always count on Saitama.Link

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@cable_extreme: Thats why I said...

One Punch man being unstoppable in his universe is like saying he is the champion of special Olympics. So what when compared to real Olympics? He is out of his depth. Devil man is the real Olympics.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@cable_extreme: Thats why I said...

I didn't read the post.

The underlined part doesn't sound biased at all.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole point of one punch man is that he's unstoppable, one punch man wins no matter what

No it isn't, the point is that he has never met someone that can challenge him. Similar to Boros before his fight with Saitama,Saitama has never met anyone who can give him a real fight, the closest people who came to giving him one was Boros and Garou, and even then he wasn't totally serious.

This logic doesn't hold up when comparing Saitama to people outside of OPM.

W3bSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: See, thank you for changing my point of view instead of insulting me without actually proving your point

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: See, thank you for changing my point of view instead of insulting me without actually proving your point

No probs, some people get away from generic insults, they can always say it wasn't directed at you later. Gotta know the system lol.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By alextheboss

Based off of feats Devilman wins, but based off of hype Saitama would win. As of now I'll go with Devilman.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: You were trying to justify him being planet level with a one-time feat. That is what I was talking about and you were trying to prove it correct.

Stop backing out now.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Consistency is a PROBLEM here because he hasn't done that feat once again. That shows it is no consistency. All his other opponents, in both the manga and webcomic, are nowhere near planet surface level. Now yes, he has one shot them as well but if we base his power of all his current opponents, the boros feat becomes more and more of an outlier.

And don't tell me he has shown no limits, I know he hasn't but that only means he will continue to get better and more consistent fets later on.

The same punch he used on EC wasn't as strong as his punch with Boros. What scan? Your garbage where you thought King was teaching him? KING OF ALL PEOPLE? And I noticed you avoided my point about the DC. Even if he was holding back, going from planet surface + level to what was shown IS A MASSIVE DISCREPANCY. All that shows is the serious punch should not be taken at face value and that Boros feat is in fact an outlier for now.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@sy8008:

Just because he couldn't harm Satan doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered an amp or that the feat shouldn't be legit. He wasn't getting hurt by bullets after the amp was he?

He wasn't attacked by bullets, how should i know?

I mean the feat is still superior to Saitama's no matter how you look at it.

Which feat? A single island size shockwave that just moved the water underneath them, let alone that shockwave being the only one throughout the whole fight, meaning he can't really sustain that power output considering the same scene and same shot showcased a prolonged fight with nothing close to the same shockwave? Saitama took a punch that generated a similar shockwave in his fight with Boros when he wasn't even amped up just yet, cleared the skies for miles and miles and he wasn't harmed nor scratched in the slightest.

Saitama would punch a hole through Devilman and Devilman doesn't have the slighest amount of force behind his attacks to harm Saitama in the slighest.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Sy8000

@ghostravage:

He wasn't attacked by bullets, how should i know?

Then why would you try writing it off like the amp never happened?

Which feat? A single island size shockwave that just moved the water underneath them, let alone that shockwave being the only one throughout the whole fight, meaning he can't really sustain that power output considering the same scene and same shot showcased a prolonged fight with nothing close to the same shockwave?

Which instance are you talking about? I was referring to this one where the shockwaves are at least continental.

No Caption Provided

Saitama's punch made a shockwave with similar area, but those shockwaves are spherical which would put them on a higher level in terms of volume.

Saitama took a punch that generated a similar shockwave in his fight with Boros when he wasn't even amped up just yet, cleared the skies for miles and miles and he wasn't harmed nor scratched in the slightest.

He didn't really tank the attack he just blew it away. The shockwave Boros himself made was vastly smaller than those. Saitama's own shockwave was bigger but not that big.

Saitama would punch a hole through Devilman and Devilman doesn't have the slighest amount of force behind his attacks to harm Saitama in the slighest.

I still have to finish Crybaby but I'm a little baffled by your interpretation to be honest. I have no idea how you could reach that conclusion.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: You were trying to justify him being planet level with a one-time feat. That is what I was talking about and you were trying to prove it correct.

Stop backing out now.

I am justifying he is planet level based on an on-panel feat. What you said I was doing was trying to use the Boros feat to justify the cover art I showed at the beginning of the thread which is blatantly false.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By thelocust619

@sy8008: @sirfizzwhizz: How seriously do you hold these shockwaves, out of curiosity? For example, Tsar Bomba made a 5 mile wide crater, yet the cloud was like 90 miles and the shockwaves reached 1000 miles away...meaning a full diameter of 2000 miles. And again, that only caused a 5 mile crater. Apply that same 5 to 2000 factor to the planet-sized shockwaves n it's nowhere near as strong as it seems you're saying...and you can clearly see the planet is fine behind them. Sure, a bunch of these caused apocalyptic conditions, but not each one. Hell, mount st helen's shockwaves covered the planet 3x over. So what do these shockwaves actually mean to u guys?

Cuz personally, all my scaling comes from the ocean depressing punch and the glacier punch, the only actual noteworthy DC feats of Akira's...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Consistency is a PROBLEM here because he hasn't done that feat once again. That shows it is no consistency. All his other opponents, in both the manga and webcomic, are nowhere near planet surface level. Now yes, he has one shot them as well but if we base his power of all his current opponents, the boros feat becomes more and more of an outlier.

And don't tell me he has shown no limits, I know he hasn't but that only means he will continue to get better and more consistent fets later on.

The same punch he used on EC wasn't as strong as his punch with Boros. What scan? Your garbage where you thought King was teaching him? KING OF ALL PEOPLE? And I noticed you avoided my point about the DC. Even if he was holding back, going from planet surface + level to what was shown IS A MASSIVE DISCREPANCY. All that shows is the serious punch should not be taken at face value and that Boros feat is in fact an outlier for now.

The Punch on Elder Centipede he specifically didn't want to knock him into the city.... I don't know how many times I have to say this, but that is why it didn't replicate the same thing with Boros, it even said "You have a limited space to work with". Stop making stuff up, ignoring what I type and bring something to the argument, I no longer care about your opinion. I provided evidence for all of my points. Good day.

I said Saitama was learning martial arts, therefor he was open to any suggestions from people including his best friend King who quite often offers his advice due to the nature of his boasting character.

When they dispatched King to the area, they made it blatantly clear not to damaged the surrounding area, hince why he told Saitama not to overdo it with his punch WHICH IS THE REASON BOROS FEAT WASN'T REPLICATED HERE...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@sy8008:

Then why would you try writing it off like the amp never happened?

I focused on durability from the start... Nothing implied his durability had a major boost, like his strength did.

Which instance are you talking about? I was referring to this one where the shockwaves are at least continental.

I'm talking about the prophecy which turned people into salt and convered 1/3 of the Earth. https://youtu.be/Aa_EE6zKLjU?t=200 Satan's white "shockwaves" are the same as the prophecy god bomb, which caused absolutely no collateral damage to infrastructure, just turned living things into salt, meaning the size of it means little to nothing when it is not caused by actual impact or force... It's just hax light.

Saitama's punch made a shockwave with similar area, but those shockwaves are spherical which would put them on a higher level in terms of volume.

Those shockwaves are not shockwaves per se.

He didn't really tank the attack he just blew it away. The shockwave Boros himself made was vastly smaller than those. Saitama's own shockwave was bigger but not that big.

I'm talking about Boros punching Saitama before he powered up further, where he cleared the skies for hundred of miles by receiving a single punch to the face that did absolutely nothing to him. https://youtu.be/0v7s9pL4dyA?t=113. Saitama punching through an attack stated could raze the face of the Earth, generating a shockwave strong enough to break it in half, punch through Boros and split the skies in 2 of at least 1/3 of the Earth's surface is much more impressive than the actual confirmed shockwave Devilman caused by punching Satan, the one who moved the water... Ironically, every single attack after that shockwave was nothing but unimpressive in both size and impact. https://youtu.be/xnC8JQ-Zshg?t=66.

I still have to finish Crybaby but I'm a little baffled by your interpretation to be honest. I have no idea how you could reach that conclusion.

You'll see.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By azrael1973

@cable_extreme said:
@theoriginalone said:

The Punch on Elder Centipede he specifically didn't want to knock him into the city.... I don't know how many times I have to say this, but that is why it didn't replicate the same thing with Boros, it even said "You have a limited space to work with". Stop making stuff up, ignoring what I type and bring something to the argument, I no longer care about your opinion. I provided evidence for all of my points. Good day.

I said Saitama was learning martial arts, therefor he was open to any suggestions from people including his best friend King who quite often offers his advice due to the nature of his boasting character.

When they dispatched King to the area, they made it blatantly clear not to damaged the surrounding area, hince why he told Saitama not to overdo it with his punch WHICH IS THE REASON BOROS FEAT WASN'T REPLICATED HERE...

Saitama is the master of damage control. He destroyed a mountain behind Genos head, without harming him at all. Genos didn't even feel a thing.

Loading Video...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:
@theoriginalone said:

Saitama is the master of damage control. He destroyed a mountain behind Genos head, without harming him at all.

Great point.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: No, you tried to justify he could what he did in that cover art by a surface level feat. You are the one who is blatantly lying right now.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@cable_extreme: Lol, I have told you because he didn't' want EC to fly into the city, he didn't hold back his power. This shows that his power with Boros and here was extremely different. Another thing which you keep lying about - you can just go from planet surface + level to less than city level by holding back. That is garbage writing or it shows inconsistency. And that is my main point - the inconsistency of the Boros feat. He used serious punch once, he blew away a surface level attack. The next time he did it, he didn't even resort a small forest.

Open to suggestions from king? Are you reading what you are writing? King has ZERO feats in anything except playing games. Why would a professional like Saitama take advice from him? If you remember correctly, king offered him advice about life and gaming. That is it. Not fighting. In that scan, king was telling him about the area and the city. That was it - Saitama did the rest himself.

You scan proves my point - since he had to end it quickly, Saitama couldn't hold back like he usually does. THAT IS WHY HE BUSTED OUT A SERIOUS PUNCH. He had to throw a strong punch to MAKE SURE it was over with one punch. Which take it back to my point - the inconsistencies of the serious punch.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@azrael1973: Funny how you mention this feat but forget to mention Saitama's massive AOE power, even in his normal punch.

What he did with EC was a serious punch, which had blown away a surface level attack before. Going from surface level to less than city level, with one of his stronger punches, is an inconsistency.

My point here has been AOE. He showed that with the Genos fight but here, for some reason, there was little AOE damage. Even after he used a SERIOUS PUNCH. The same punch that pushed back an energy back with force alone.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By azrael1973

@theoriginalone said:

@azrael1973: Funny how you mention this feat but forget to mention Saitama's massive AOE power, even in his normal punch.

What he did with EC was a serious punch, which had blown away a surface level attack before. Going from surface level to less than city level, with one of his stronger punches, is an inconsistency.

My point here has been AOE. He showed that with the Genos fight but here, for some reason, there was little AOE damage. Even after he used a SERIOUS PUNCH. The same punch that pushed back an energy back with force alone.

It doesn't matter, because his punch don't work like they should according to physics. They work how the author sees fit. Is it possible to stop a punch inches in front of someones head and destroying a mountain behind him, without the guy feeling anything? If genos didn't turn his head, he wouldn't even know there is a big crater behind him.

A lot of characters can bust a mountain. But who can do it with just physical force without touching the mountain and having to stop the punch right in front of someones face without harming him?

Is Saitama inconsistent? Of course he is. He is hardly hurt when being he gets kicked to the moon but he is hurt by a cat. There is no AOE damage, because he didn't want to do AOE damage. Saitama is a Gag character. The stronger his opponent is, the stronger he gets.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@theoriginalone said:

Serious Punch always doesn't indicate that he's using more power. It indicates that he's taking the situation seriously as he actually has to try to control the damage that his punch is going to do. The challenge isn't to punch as hard as you can and make the biggest explosion, in this case the challenge was to punch as hard as you could to ensure that none of the cities got harmed in the process of the punch while still outputting enough damage in a focused area (Elder Centipede) to one shot it.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@iusemycajonas: Where did it say he was trying to control the damage? All it said was he shouldn't hit EC into the town. That means he has to use enough power to completely destroy his opponent. And in the genos incident, he was also controlling his power and look what he did.

You are not understanding - it is not about controlling the power, it is about going from planet surface+ level to barely city level in AOE. When in fact, he did control his power, he still tore through multiple mountains like nothing. And that was not even a SERIOUS PUNCH.

Now my point was, certain users here can't claim a serious punch was planet + level from ONE FEAT. It is all about consistency and until now, even in the webcomic, Saitama hasn't fought anyone above dragon level to solidify his as a planet buster.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: But that is what that other user doesn't understand. He said the surface level feat is consistent because it was the first time he used a serious punch but due to this incident, it is not consistent. His power level changing is fine for the manga/webcomic but not in an actual battle on vine.

Again, I know Saitama can control his power but even when he did, he took away multiple mountains. Now imagine what a serious punch would have done.

I know he is as strong as the writer wants him to be and I AGREE WITH THAT. But in an actual debate, that doesn't work.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@theoriginalone: “o, you tried to justify he could what he did in that cover art by a surface level feat. You are the one who is blatantly lying right now.”

Provide the post number liar.

I specifically said you didn’t have to take the writers word for it, so I focused all attention on Boros feat instead.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: “I'm not forcing you to accept it which is why I said "Regardless". I provided multiple routes that lead towards supporting my point”

Post number 48 showing I wasn’t trying to support the first feat. I provided it, people had a problem with it, so I ammedietely focused on Boros’s Showings instead to show he was world level.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Where did it say he was trying to control the damage? All it said was he shouldn't hit EC into the town. That means he has to use enough power to completely destroy his opponent. And in the genos incident, he was also controlling his power and look what he did.

You are not understanding - it is not about controlling the power, it is about going from planet surface+ level to barely city level in AOE. When in fact, he did control his power, he still tore through multiple mountains like nothing. And that was not even a SERIOUS PUNCH.

Now my point was, certain users here can't claim a serious punch was planet + level from ONE FEAT. It is all about consistency and until now, even in the webcomic, Saitama hasn't fought anyone above dragon level to solidify his as a planet buster.

none of this makes any sense at all

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Finished it. Still don't see what you're talking about.

I focused on durability from the start... Nothing implied his durability had a major boost, like his strength did.

Nothing implied he got a speed boost either but he still dodged the Moon laser. Either he got a durability boost or he got a healing boost that let him heal from getting

I'm talking about the prophecy which turned people into salt and convered 1/3 of the Earth. https://youtu.be/Aa_EE6zKLjU?t=200 Satan's white "shockwaves" are the same as the prophecy god bomb, which caused absolutely no collateral damage to infrastructure, just turned living things into salt, meaning the size of it means little to nothing when it is not caused by actual impact or force... It's just hax light.

You're talking about the light Satan makes when he regains his memories. The shockwaves he made in the fight weren't those. They didn't have the same yellow markings on the edge. Akira doesn't have a way to make those barriers either and he was still generating the same shockwaves.

I'm talking about Boros punching Saitama before he powered up further, where he cleared the skies for hundred of miles by receiving a single punch to the face that did absolutely nothing to him. https://youtu.be/0v7s9pL4dyA?t=113. Saitama punching through an attack stated could raze the face of the Earth, generating a shockwave strong enough to break it in half, punch through Boros and split the skies in 2 of at least 1/3 of the Earth's surface is much more impressive than the actual confirmed shockwave Devilman caused by punching Satan,

Saitama just displaced air. Splitting clouds isn't a big deal and there's nothing suggesting Devilman didn't manage that.

Saitama hasn't really had his durability tested against equivalent strikes either.

the one who moved the water... Ironically, every single attack after that shockwave was nothing but unimpressive in both size and impact. https://youtu.be/xnC8JQ-Zshg?t=66.

The surface of the planet was razed by the time they were done fighting so I'm not sure why you think there was no damage. Also Akira didn't fail to hurt Satan, he punched his face in and a lot of blood came out. Satan apparently has healing given he was fine afterwards.

I don't see why Saitama wouldn't get his block knocked off in one hit TBH. Dodging the Moon laser is also a much better speed feat than Saitama has shown so far.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@iusemycajonas said:
@theoriginalone said:

none of this makes any sense at all

It doesn't.

Boros feat was made directly by One (the creator) who claimed that he intended Boros to be a God-level threat. Consistency is only an issue when someone goes past their established limits, like Spiderman beating Firelord (mainly with a new writer). He is trying to act like Saitama's city level feats are his consistency even though they were consistently too easy for him. Beyond that, this feat of him redirecting Boros's attack was with a new finishing move Serious Series: Serious Punch. Can't argue it is inconsistent with anything yet.

He brought up the fight between Elder Centipede and said the damage Saitama did with his punch was not similar to the damage he did against Elder Centipede. (By damage he means collateral damage). I showed him the specific manga where King instructs Saitama not to hit the Elder Centipede into the next town while also stating that he has a "limited space to work with". Despite me showing him this, he holds steadfast in his own head cannon.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@iusemycajonas: How doesn't it make sense?

The Boros feat is made by ONE BUT IT IS ONLY ONE FEAT. Saitama has not feat to justify this feat. To that other user, consistency doesn't matter. Funny how he keeps saying limits but forget that many characters haven't reached their limits yet. Hulk, superman, flash, etc etc. But a one-time feat doesn't make a feat consistent. If we use one/ two-time feats, hulk would be universal/dimension level. But guess what, that other user won't mention this.

Funny how he mentions the Elder centiped feat but got the part wrong where King was only warning him about the town nearby. And why would Saitama control/weaken his punch when there is a chance he could send EC flying? Heck, why even use a serious punch but you are going to massively hold back? When he held back against genos, he blew away multiple mountains LIKE NOTHING. But now, this user is telling us that he controlled hos punch SO MUCH, he lost most of his AOE? He went from planet surface level to less than city level?

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By azrael1973

@theoriginalone said:

@iusemycajonas: How doesn't it make sense?

The Boros feat is made by ONE BUT IT IS ONLY ONE FEAT. Saitama has not feat to justify this feat. To that other user, consistency doesn't matter. Funny how he keeps saying limits but forget that many characters haven't reached their limits yet. Hulk, superman, flash, etc etc. But a one-time feat doesn't make a feat consistent. If we use one/ two-time feats, hulk would be universal/dimension level. But guess what, that other user won't mention this.

Funny how he mentions the Elder centiped feat but got the part wrong where King was only warning him about the town nearby. And why would Saitama control/weaken his punch when there is a chance he could send EC flying? Heck, why even use a serious punch but you are going to massively hold back? When he held back against genos, he blew away multiple mountains LIKE NOTHING. But now, this user is telling us that he controlled hos punch SO MUCH, he lost most of his AOE? He went from planet surface level to less than city level?

Of course he was holding back. Even with the serious punch against Boros Saitama was holding back.

And yes Saitama can change the AOE of his attacks from surface Level to city level on a whim. What's so special about that? And maybe he dissipated the clouds as well when he killed Elder centipede but we were just not shown this time.

And why do you compare guys like hulk and Superman who had multiple writers and 50 years of history to one punch man?

No Caption Provided

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: I know he was holding back, I have said this already.

On a whim? According to what? You? Why didn't he do that with the Genos fight? You made that claim with ZERO PROOF. In fact, when he tried to hit Genos, he was holding back much more as when he tried to kill EC. And it is quite ironic that you don't see a difference between a serios punch and a normal punch.

Have you even read the manga? The reason why we consider the Boros feat such a good feat is because he repelled a surface level attack and still has enough AOE to dissipate the clouds for several miles.And he was holding back. Here, he was actually trying to kill EC. You are telling me he went from planet surface + to not even city level in AOE like that? And your excuse is he can control his AOE, especially when it has never been shown he can do that with a serious punch?

I am trying to show CONSISTENCY. Do you also not understand that word? I didn't compare them, I said they have CONSISTENT FEATS, Saitama doesn't. And if that is your best argument, I can say why even use Saitama in battles but in most high tie battles, HE WOULD ALWAYS LOSE. Why? He has no consistent feats to base him off. And if you actually read my point, if we use 1-time feats for many characters, Spiderman would have been herald level and Huk would be dimension/universal level.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By azrael1973

@iusemycajonas said:

@azrael1973: You're wasting your time man lmao.

You were right. :) What a lowballer, i will just block him so I don't get tagged by that nonsense.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot believe you guys entertained that guy for 5 pages lmao. Or that's he's still going on, all himself, without convincing a single person to agree with him.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, I haven't convinced anyone? This is coming from a user with 6794 posts but didn't know we use consistent feats to debate characters.

WOW...

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 cocacolaman  Moderator

Bump

Devilman1625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devilman stomps

Devilman1625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devilman win

Devilman1625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devilman stronger than Saitama

Avatar image for deactivated-6368b65b78783
deactivated-6368b65b78783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These Saitama threads didn't age well at all.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even 1 year ago Saitama would have destroyed Akira. Current Saitama negs the verse