One punch man vs Devilman (CRYBABY version)

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@cable_extreme: You are not getting my point. What I was trying to prove is that Saitama wasn't holding back there like you claimed. Now let me come to my main point - The power used in this serious punch and that one IS different.

King was telling him about the city and that he didn't have space. He didn't really teach him anything - Saitama did everything by himself.

Do you get my point now?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: You are not getting my point. What I was trying to prove is that Saitama wasn't holding back there like you claimed. Now let me come to my main point - The power used in this serious punch and that one IS different.

King was telling him about the city and that he didn't have space. He didn't really teach him anything - Saitama did everything by himself.

Do you get my point now?

Your point isn't at all similar to the point you made in post #130

One didn't build on Saitama's serious punch after that point. Infact, when we saw it used again in the manga, it was nowhere near that level of power. If it was, it would have not only killed Elder centipede but taken away most of the surface as well. Why didn't it?

I answered that question and now you are acting like we are talking about something else. From the looks of the post you just made, you just contradicted yourself and proved yourself wrong.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the manga says planet surface level and this says planet level? That alone makes this feat unusable. As i said, the manga always comes first in these cases and it said planet surface level so we go by that.

Alright sounds good, you must have missed my earlier post about how the manga was translated wrong from Japanese. That's fine, I forgive you, but then you have to admit that the data page in the manga and the actual translation of the manga say that Boros is a planet buster+. It's becoming ridiculous at this point that you refuse to accept it.

Star Buster? DO you actually believe this garbage? If the anime changes things from the manga, IT BECOMES FILLER/ NON-CANON. Please stop with this Star level garbage.

No I don't actually believe it, but it was confirmed by the creator and ONE (the anime publishing company) that he is. So call it garbage but it is true

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: This is what I said:

"One didn't build on Saitama's serious punch after that point. In fact, when we saw it used again in the manga, it was nowhere near that level of power. If it was, it would have not only killed Elder centipede but taken away most of the surface as well. Why didn't it?"

Which part isn't similar? When I was said Saitama used a powerful attack, that was to disprove what you said:

"Saitama specifically didn't hit him hard enough to send him flying into the city, but instead focused his serious punch in a way to destroy Elder Centipede while also having the specific mission not to create collateral damage."

Saitama did hit him hard enough to immediately destroy him.

I didn't contradict anything.

Now back to my main point, the power levels of the 2 serious punches were different. WAY DIFFERENT. So when you said and I quote:

"Saitama never used Serious Series: Serious Punch until that point... All previous fights were One Punch victories, he is consistently too powerful for Dragon-level based on consistent feats. He then faced a God-level threat (Boros) and used a new skill, you can't claim it isn't consistent as his limit hasn't been established yet."

Now we have 2 instances of a serious punch and they are both way different. Saying that was the first time he used that punch doesn't work anymore.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: Wherer does it say the translation was wrong? You still haven't proved that. In the manga it says planet surface level and in the databook, it says planet level. The anime is garbage. So in both the manga and databook, there are 2 different explanations. Those alone means damages the validity of this feat.

Forgive me for what? You not being able to prove anything? Or you being fooled into believing it was star level? Manga says it was only surface level. Being surface level DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DESTROY A PLANET. Please learn the difference.

Anime company is filler. One and Murata are canon. Whatever the anime put ins/says is not canon as it is not in the manga. The best example of this is the tatsumaki meteor feat which is not in the manga.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wherer does it say the translation was wrong? You still haven't proved that. In the manga it says planet surface level and in the databook, it says planet level. The anime is garbage. So in both the manga and databook, there are 2 different explanations. Those alone means damages the validity of this feat.

No Caption Provided

Okay, calm down. The manga data page EXPLICITLY says that its a planet buster. I'm going to explain the Kanji used in the original Japanese manga.

The full line is 星の表面を消し飛ばしてやる, which directly translates in context to "I will erase you off the planet's surface together with this planet."

Boros was very angry and used his last resort. he shouted to Saitama that he will destroy him/wipe him off this planet's surface together with the planet itself. he wants to destroy both (in terms the kanji is read, he points his beam towards the planets surface, it indicates a direction)

The official translation got it wrong, so they tried to fix it with the anime in which he clearly says that it would destroy both. (same with the databook entry of boros)

Forgive me for what? You not being able to prove anything? Or you being fooled into believing it was star level? Manga says it was only surface level. Being surface level DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DESTROY A PLANET. Please learn the difference.

Maybe if you weren't ignorant of EVERY FACT placed before you, whether the databook, the official japanese version of the manga, the anime, and the blu-ray booklet, I wouldn't have to forgive you. He isn't surface level, he is clearly planet level+ AND can kick Devilman's butt (which doesn't even seem to be the conversation anymore).

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

"One didn't build on Saitama's serious punch after that point. In fact, when we saw it used again in the manga, it was nowhere near that level of power. If it was, it would have not only killed Elder centipede but taken away most of the surface as well. Why didn't it?"

Which part isn't similar? When I was said Saitama used a powerful attack, that was to disprove what you said:

"Saitama specifically didn't hit him hard enough to send him flying into the city, but instead focused his serious punch in a way to destroy Elder Centipede while also having the specific mission not to create collateral damage."

Saitama did hit him hard enough to immediately destroy him.

You aren't making any sense, you claim Saitama didn't show the same level of power against Elder Centipede as he did against Boros. You literally said why didn't it take away most of the surface as well? The answer I provided with King's training throughout the end of the saga. I provided the specific scan stating that he needs to control his punch in a way where no damage would go to the city meaning he controlled the power much more-so than he did against Boros. Stating he completely destroyed the Elder Centipede is completely irrelevant to your initial point. Your argument jumps around making no sense what so ever. You worry about Saitama's consistency while at the same time having no consistency within your own argument.

Now back to my main point, the power levels of the 2 serious punches were different. WAY DIFFERENT. So when you said and I quote:

"Saitama never used Serious Series: Serious Punch until that point... All previous fights were One Punch victories, he is consistently too powerful for Dragon-level based on consistent feats. He then faced a God-level threat (Boros) and used a new skill, you can't claim it isn't consistent as his limit hasn't been established yet."

Now we have 2 instances of a serious punch and they are both way different. Saying that was the first time he used that punch doesn't work anymore.

The were way different because he focused his punch in a way to prevent the city from taking damage.

No Caption Provided

They were different, the first attack against Boros, Saitama didn't have king teaching him how to control his power. You are complaining he didn't recreate the destruction with Boros. This can states exactly why, what else do you want? I have been more than accommodating for you with the scans and statements I have provided. You haven't provided anything so far.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: What sense am I not making? King's training? He was telling Satima that he shouldn't hold back on his ouch because he has less space and there is a city near by. Why would he hold back if he knows there is a chance that EC would be sent flying away? You are the one who is not making any sense.

He had t control his power yes but that only mean he concentrated more power into his punch. That still doesn't mean Saitama held back. What are you not understanding here?

Lol, him focusing his punch does not mean he decreased his power. If he did that, EC could have been sent flying. Why would Saitama take that risk? Why would he decrease his power? And when you focus/concentrate your power, you actually use more power to deliver the most damage.

If we take your point of view in account, his punch after king's so-called trainig should have been STRONGER than his boros punch. People don't get weaker after advice/training, they get better. So even then, your "logic" falls flat. Scans? You have only provided 1 scan and even misinterpreted that.

And why would he need training from someone who has never even fought while Saitama himself has been training/practicing HIS WHOLE LIFE? You are not making much sense.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@pmcinelly784: I know the databook says that but the manga says it was only surface level. I never once denied the databook scan but you can't deny the what was said in the manga.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/4fofr8/the_opm_guidebook_and_boros/

Here, they describe that statement properly.

As you said, that is one meaning but there are different meaning as well. So to say it specially said the planet is wrong.

Where does it say the official translation was wrong? You still haven't been able to prove that. Not to mention, that is from the official Viz translation. This is because in Japanese he says this 星の表面を消し飛ばしてやる which translates to "erase the face of the planet". And Viz never released any statement saying it was a mistake.

Not to mention, the anime changed Boros's dialogue. In the manga his line about the Earth was this

星の表面を消し飛ばしてやる

but the anime dropped the 表面 which is Japanese for face. In the mange he said

I will erase you and the face of this planet

But since the anime dropped the 表面, he said this

I will erase you and this planet

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/51phns/boros_is_a_planet_buster_if_you_believe_vegetas/

I never even said he can't beat Devilman. I am saying it wasn't planet + like you keep lying. You keep saying it was mistranslated but it wasn't. Provide me a statement from Viz that says it was a mistake.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

What sense am I not making? King's training? He was telling Satima that he shouldn't hold back on his ouch because he has less space and there is a city near by. Why would he hold back if he knows there is a chance that EC would be sent flying away? You are the one who is not making any sense.

You didn't read the manga, and it is very obvious. In the manga, Saitama is trying to learn martial arts, and King was trying to teach him how to control his power more. He wanted Saitama to focus his attack, not just punch and have everything go to shit. The whole story was leading up to that point where Saitama had little room to work with as there was a city nearby, so he had to focus his power in a small localized area and try not to have any damage hit to city. That is why he didn't replicate the overflow like he did against Boros, he focused his energy to the elder centipede. Go read it and come back to me.

If we take your point of view in account, his punch after king's so-called trainig should have been STRONGER than his boros punch. People don't get weaker after advice/training, they get better. So even then, your "logic" falls flat. Scans? You have only provided 1 scan and even misinterpreted that.

Are you seriously trying to argue his punch should have damaged the city? I showed you why his serious punch didn't have the same collateral damage as his punch with Boros, he was specifically not trying to hit the city.

I guess I'll post the image again.

No Caption Provided

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

So I guess that's where we will never agree, and talking about it with you is like talking to a brick wall or a dead horse.

Arguing with people like you turns from being fun to being a complete chore.

Regardless of everything, lets agree Saitama beats Devilman, and we can close this thread. Its not about the fact that Saitama is a world-buster+, its about the fact that Saitama could easily destroy Devilman.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: I can say the same to you.

I can say the same to you again.

I know he beats Devilman and quite easily but I don't agree with that planer level/star level stuff.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Lol, I did read the manga, can you post me a scan where he wanted to learn martial arts FROM KING? You seem to forget that he wanted to learn it, yes but from the martial art tournament NOT KING. King has zero experience in fighting, why would he learn from king? He does learn to game from king BUT THAT IS ALL.

That statement from you shows you have no awareness of what you read.

Lol, you are not getting what I am saying. This is the second time he ever used a serious punch and he has never shown to control his power to THT DEGREE. Now, yes he had little space and yes he didn't want to hit EC back into the city but controlling planet surface+ level power to this is GARBAGE. There should have been enough force left over to destroy the surrounding area like nothing, not the damage it actually did.

Now to the main point - The 2 times he has shown his serious punches, they have shown an EXTREMELY different level of powers. EXTREMELY. So when you said it was the first time he used the Serious punch with Boros, doesn't work here because when he used it again, it was much lower in power. Even if he focused his power, the gap between the 2 is massive.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Saitama stomps.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#165 higherpower  Moderator
jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By jashugan

How this thread is still going on for so long is beyond me. Saitama would destroy crybaby Akira in one punch.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

How this thread is still going on for so long is beyond me. Saitama would destroy crybaby Akira in one punch.

One guy in the thread is claiming Saitama's Serious Series: Serious Punch was "inconsistent" and therefor can't be used. He has argued this despite me showing quotes from ONE Sensei, on-panel feats from both Manga and the online comic. The whole reason it is still going is because he claims "it is inconsistent" repeatedly despite evidence showing otherwise.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: You don't even have to go that far. Saitama beat a more powerful enemy than Akira without exerting much of his own power while Akira died without hurting an enemy more powerful than himself.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@theoriginalone:

Lol, you are not getting what I am saying. This is the second time he ever used a serious punch and he has never shown to control his power to THT DEGREE. Now, yes he had little space and yes he didn't want to hit EC back into the city but controlling planet surface+ level power to this is GARBAGE. There should have been enough force left over to destroy the surrounding area like nothing, not the damage it actually did.

Now to the main point - The 2 times he has shown his serious punches, they have shown an EXTREMELY different level of powers. EXTREMELY. So when you said it was the first time he used the Serious punch with Boros, doesn't work here because when he used it again, it was much lower in power. Even if he focused his power, the gap between the 2 is massive.

You can argue how you "think" is should happen but I already provided you the scan where he was specifically trying not to knock the Elder Centipede into the city (implying he could, but he needed to control his punch). You whole argument is base-less specialization not supported by anything but your own bias. Come up with an actual scan, or ANYTHING of substance, not just you trying to find a fault with all the evidence I have provided thus far.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Sy8000  Online

If Devilman can make shockwaves comparable to Earth he should just one-shot Saitama.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@cable_extreme: You don't even have to go that far. Saitama beat a more powerful enemy than Akira without exerting much of his own power while Akira died without hurting an enemy more powerful than himself.

Yeah

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

If Devilman can make shockwaves comparable to Earth he should just one-shot Saitama.

Can you elaborate more on that point?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: By punching him. Devilman was consistently harmed by bullets, stabbed, cut, by things so ridiculously underneath Saitama's level of damage output it isn't even funny. Yes he can regenerate, but he can also run out of juice if harmed enough, which Saitama is well beyond capable of doing.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Sy8000  Online

@sy8008 said:

Can you elaborate more on that point?

Saitama's best feat is creating an inferior shockwave. Even scaling his maximum level above that (assuming he wasn't trying that hard vs Boros), the shockwaves Akira made are larger simply based on being spherical but covering the same distance. If we accept that the attack might've been surface wiping it's closer, but Saitama would still lose.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008: He can't make shockwaves comparable to Earth.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Sy8000  Online

@god_vulcan: By punching him. Devilman was consistently harmed by bullets, stabbed, cut, by things so ridiculously underneath Saitama's level of damage output it isn't even funny. Yes he can regenerate, but he can also run out of juice if harmed enough, which Saitama is well beyond capable of doing.

Pretty sure he got a huge boost at the end of the series making those showings moot.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@ghostravage said:

I'll just copy and paste what I told you in the chat here, since CV is a better environment to support a debate.

Akira is only vulnerable to piercing attacks, as he's been consistently shown to be affected by them. He stood in the epicenter of the shockwaves generated by him and Satan's physcial clashes, which were creating explosions that rivaled the size of the Earth... Furthermore, Saitama has a snowball's chance in hell of tagging him. Akira swerved away from a a beam that went from the Earth to the Moon nigh-instantaneously, giving him LS-FTL reactions. His travel speed is enough to avoid the AOE of serious punch and his durability is enough to bathe in it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Sy8000  Online

@jashugan said:

They weren't as big as the Earth but still respectively large in comparison. About a fourth to half the size depending.

Anyway I haven't finished Crybaby yet so I might be missing something but it seems like a very high tier feat.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008: It's his final fight but shockwaves aren't comparable to the punching actually destroying that area.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 higherpower  Moderator

@jashugan said:

Yes he can. I shut you down in the first page when you said the same thing.

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Sy8000  Online

@jashugan said:

@sy8008: It's his final fight but shockwaves aren't comparable to the punching actually destroying that area.

Not sure what that has to do with what I said.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By jashugan

@god_vulcan: That's shockwaves that cover a small part of one side of the Earth. That isn't comparable to the entirety of the planet nor did he even destroy any significant landmass on the planet. These shockwaves aren't explosions.

You didn't shut anything down, you didn't respond to my reply to your post.

Please do not give Akira Light speed reactions. You don't know the context of how long his fight with Satan took. If he did have light speed reaction speeds, he wouldn't be dead nor would he constantly get hit.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@jashugan:

That's shockwaves that cover a small part of one side of the Earth. That isn't comparable to the entirety of the planet nor did he even destroy any significant landmass on the planet.

The shockwaves were bigger than a moon so none of this matters. Saitama would need a serious punch to be argued as even approaching that level and he wouldn't pull one in character.

These shockwaves aren't explosions.

This has nothing to do with anything.

You didn't shut anything down, you didn't respond to my reply to your post.

It was in bold and formatted strangely, nor did I have time at the moment.

Please do not give Akira Light speed reactions.

I didn't give it to him, he performed the feat by his lonesome.

You don't know the context of how long his fight with Satan took. If he did have light speed reaction speeds, he wouldn't be dead nor would he constantly get hit.

What?

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The shockwaves were bigger than a moon so none of this matters. Saitama would need a serious punch to be argued as even approaching that level and he wouldn't pull one in character.

This has nothing to do with anything.

It certainly does have something to do with the debate. All it shows is that Devilman's fight with Akira produced shockwaves. It's not indicative that Devilman's punches could destroy any landmass that large as his shockwave. Right, so when Saitama used serious punches against Boros, Garou & Elder Centipede, he wasn't in character? The fact that he literally opened up against Elder Centipede with a serious punch is out of character? You don't think Saitama won't use a serious punch fighting a Demon almost 3 times his size that can fly with ridiculous strength?

It was in bold and formatted strangely, nor I didn't have time at the moment.

Wow, that's a good excuse

I didn't give it to him, he performed the feat by his lonesome.

There's a thing called consistency. Just because Satan's moon shot missed Akira does not mean Akira has light speed reactions. Doing something once does not show consistency, especially when a lesser attack actually hit Akira.

This is also contradictory to the beam attack that Satan used to actually kill akira which Akira didn't dodge at all.

I'll repeat myself. You haven't proved how long Akira and Satan's fight took to finish especially since it involved demons, humans and nukes around the world.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008: Yes, he got a huge boost and was still getting wrecked, needed an extremely relevant external intervertion of demons regenerating his busted limbs several times and was unable to harm Satan. The only justifiable and Devilman exclusive amp he got was the fact he was very angry and was creating shockwaves... But his 20 times larger limbs and all that jada jada came after he was fusioning himself with demons.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: What scan? You own scan proves it. Even if Saitama did focus his power and not let it run loose, there should still have been massive damage as you can't have a planet+ level punch and not do massive damage even if you hold back.

Not to mention, using something twice doesn't make it consistent.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: I have never once said Saitama doesn't win. But he tried to use that planet surface level punch to justify Saitama pushing through a whole planet, even though it was only cover art and not an actual feat as of yet.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: Murata has said Saitama can destroy a planet if he wants to. In the webcomic Saitama said he could destroy a planet. If we're just going by feats, it's fine if someone says Saitama can't destroy a planet because he hasn't done one on panel.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Sy8000  Online

@sy8008: Yes, he got a huge boost and was still getting wrecked, needed an extremely relevant external intervertion of demons regenerating his busted limbs several times and was unable to harm Satan. The only justifiable and Devilman exclusive amp he got was the fact he was very angry and was creating shockwaves... But his 20 times larger limbs and all that jada jada came after he was fusioning himself with demons.

Just because he couldn't harm Satan doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered an amp or that the feat shouldn't be legit. He wasn't getting hurt by bullets after the amp was he?

I mean the feat is still superior to Saitama's no matter how you look at it.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@theoriginalone:

I have never once said Saitama doesn't win. But he tried to use that planet surface level punch to justify Saitama pushing through a whole planet, even though it was only cover art and not an actual feat as of yet.

I never did such a thing. I never tried to use his Boros feat to justify the cover art. You are blatantly lying.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: you are trying to disprove a manga feat using real world logic. How far your argument has fallen.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: That is what I have been saying. I know he will eventually get that feat but for now, he doesn't.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Lol, I am trying to show you what is consistent and what is not.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@cable_extreme: I am lying?

In post 50, you said and I quote:

"Your point is moot since we aren't arguing anyone is destroying a planet.

However lets look at it factually.

• Boros stated he would take Saitama down as well as scorch the surface of the Earth.
  • Saitama reflected that attack (which is world level) by the secondary concussive force his fist generated when moving through the air.
  • He not only stopped the attack but had enough energy left over to split the jet stream around the Earth.
  • Boros was confirmed God-level by One-Sensei
  • It was also stated on-panel that Saitama wasn't even going full throttle, that he was holding back and still depressed from the lack of anyone who could challenge him.

Saitama is easily world level and that is without trying."

How much are you going to lie?

W3bSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: The whole point of one punch man is that he's unstoppable, one punch man wins no matter what

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@theoriginalone said:

@cable_extreme: Lol, I am trying to show you what is consistent and what is not.

Consistency isn't an issue here, defeating Boros in one serious punch is consistent with his character. You are trying to argue that him punching Boros is not consistent, yet all the matches previously he ended in one punch. All of his previous matches were consistently too easy for Saitama yet he was forced to use a finishing move on Boros.

He used this same finishing move and one shot Elder Centipede which you tried to argue he "didn't show the same level of destruction". Despite being shown the exact scan stating as to why.... You stubbornly hold onto your position with nothing but your own head cannon and a false notion of inconsistency.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I am lying?

In post 50, you said and I quote:

"Your point is moot since we aren't arguing anyone is destroying a planet.

However lets look at it factually.

• Boros stated he would take Saitama down as well as scorch the surface of the Earth.
  • Saitama reflected that attack (which is world level) by the secondary concussive force his fist generated when moving through the air.
  • He not only stopped the attack but had enough energy left over to split the jet stream around the Earth.
  • Boros was confirmed God-level by One-Sensei
  • It was also stated on-panel that Saitama wasn't even going full throttle, that he was holding back and still depressed from the lack of anyone who could challenge him.

Saitama is easily world level and that is without trying."

How much are you going to lie?

Yeah and where did I mention the cover art?......

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: The whole point of one punch man is that he's unstoppable, one punch man wins no matter what

Every-time someone says this, I like to believe they're trolling

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... this fight takes place on the moon with no bfr... can either of them survive for long periods on the moon?