#1 Edited by Nelomaxwell (14172 posts) - - Show Bio

fight takes place on the moon. No BFR

EOS Akira and he is bloodlusted.

who wins and why?

#2 Posted by EzraArcher (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats devilmans best attack feat?

#3 Posted by PhantomRant (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats devilmans best attack feat?

They were razing the surface of Earth. Both he and Satan were making country-continental-sized explosions several times.

#4 Edited by EzraArcher (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomrant:

I like to believe Saitama is around Star+ level if we go with the guide which should be more than enough unless there's hax i don't know about.

Btw Is the show worth watching?

#5 Posted by Lucano (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

@ezraarcher: Regading your question. Personally I think not. I saw it because I had too, but I wouldn't watch it again. Now, if you are a fan of the manga/first show and I think the 90s OVAs, you should totally watch it, probably going to love it.

#6 Posted by PhantomRant (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to believe Saitama is around Star+ level if we go with the guide which should be more than enough unless there's hax i don't know about.

He is NOT.

You should watch it yes, but its kinda hardcore.

#7 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@ezraarcher: "Anyone can die" rules are in effect, fyi. If that's not your thing, you may not be interested. Ik a couple battle anime fans who this would still be a bit much for.

If it is your thing, boy is it your lucky day.

#8 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Saitama via telekinetic laser beam barrage.

That's a joke. One punch. Wtf else is he gonna do.

#9 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Satan cut the moon in half with ease. Devilman match him. He wrecks the overrated One Punch Man.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#10 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira.

#11 Posted by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama kills Akira with a serious punch

#12 Posted by Snoppy_MoMo (770 posts) - - Show Bio

i think after a good minute saitama sees his enemy is notplaying around hell stop holding back then well see a real battle

#13 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: I love to see you prove that with all the fanwanking power of OPM bias. I will wait.

#14 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18447 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama, assuming cutting the moon in half is the best that Devilman can do.

#15 Edited by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: lol, people call me an OPM downplayer. Guess you'll be the first to say I follow OPM bias or wank

Satan killed Devilman without taking much damage. Devilman had lots of help in their final battle.

Satan cut the moon in half with a beam, Devilman couldn't do that. Satan cut Devilman in half which killed devilman. Devilman can regenerate body parts without other demons giving him their bodies. OP did not say that Devilman has help.

Both of these guys will punch each other but Devil man will lose an arm or body part each time while Saitama will be fine.

#16 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: true, but OPM best attack splits clouds over a continent. Left a meh size crater on the surface of the moon. Devilman and Satan clashes left dozens upon dozens of shockwaves the size of continents, and Satan power casually cut the moon in half.

Nothing OPM has done comes close to say he can one shot. He would need several dozen blows.

#17 Edited by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: yeah, shock-waves. Difference is that if you swapped out Saitama for Satan at the end of the crybaby fight you will still get the exact same result. Devilman will still die, except this time he won't die from a beam that destroyed the latter half of his body but a punch that destroys his whole body.

Devilman can't be scaled to Satan because Satan is far more powerful than him and defeated him quite easily.

Devilman lost arms and legs from satan's attacks. This time he won't regenerate because he has no extra demons for help.

@thewatcherking:Satan cut the moon in half, not devilman.

#18 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

Satan cut the moon in half with ease. Devilman match him. He wrecks the overrated One Punch Man.

Regarding the moon

Spoiler feat

No Caption Provided

#19 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18447 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: That's not a spoiler, that's old. And really it doesn't matter as it didn't happen in story.

#21 Edited by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: That's not a spoiler, that's old. And really it doesn't matter as it didn't happen in story.

Did One ever discredit it? He claimed it would happen in the future.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#24 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4115 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18447 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking said:

Did One ever discredit it? He claimed it would happen in the future.

No.

I know but until then it can't be used.

#26 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira oneshots. Strange I haven't seen this thread until now.

#27 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18447 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: too bad that never happen. Likely never will at this rate too.

#30 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: misinformed for not taking your opinion? I’m just using what One stated. That is information.

#31 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18447 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: regaurdless, Saitama reflected a world-level attack with the concussive force of his fists moving through the air and had enough energy left over to split the jet stream in half. Easily on the same level of cutting the moon.

#33 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: regaurdless, Saitama reflected a world-level attack with the concussive force of his fists moving through the air and had enough energy left over to split the jet stream in half. Easily on the same level of cutting the moon.

Cutting a jet stream is nowhere close to splitting the mass and density of the moon. The world busting attack was hyperbole. We never seen the Buster Roar canon bust a moon much less a "world". Your argument is easily countered by on panel feats. Hyperbole and silly names of attacks is hardly a argument.

#34 Posted by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by KingCrimson (5633 posts) - - Show Bio

Cutting a jet stream is nowhere close to splitting the mass and density of the moon. The world busting attack was hyperbole. We never seen the Buster Roar canon bust a moon much less a "world". Your argument is easily countered by on panel feats. Hyperbole and silly names of attacks is hardly a argument.

Not necessarily. Just because it never actually busted a planet on panel doesn't mean it was hyperbole.

That attack was literally Boros' last gamble - he had no reason to exaggerate. The guidebooks, manga and anime all allude to it being at least a surface wiper.

#38 Posted by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#39 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

saitama stomps ahahhahah

#40 Edited by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@god_vulcan: then Akira loses an arm

Saitama's head would explode. His best durability feat is tanking Boros' moon kick, which is like multi-mountain lvl and thus pales in comparison to creating combined explosions that rival the planet in size:

No Caption Provided

#41 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@cable_extreme said:

One confirmed it wasn't a hyperbole in an interview.

Question: What was the disaster level of Boros?

ONE-sensei's answer: Above Dragon...

Link

The problem with your argument is you ignore the obvious progression One Punch man has. Even in the webcomic the attack is called "world destroying roaring cannon". Splitting the mass of the moon isn't greater than reflecting a planet level attack from the energy generated from your fist moving forward.

You can also rule out hyperbole because Boros explicitly states what he is going to do.

No Caption Provided

Looking at the statement mixed with God-level power ranking from One-sensei. We can rule out hyperbole.

#42 Posted by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: yeah, no. We have no reference for what's happening here, except that they look like shockwaves. Akira got his arms and legs cut off by attacks that are much weaker than a moon kick. Akira can't regenerate body parts without extra help from demons.

Loading Video...

Saitama actually punched an attack that would at least destroy the surface of the Earth. No extra help means one serious punch demolishes Akira's body and unlike Garou or Boros, Akira won't regenerate from it.

#43 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Where did he confirm it in the interview? And even if he did, it hasn't happened on panel and thus can't be used. What you are doing is using statements and not on panel feats.

#44 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: I posted on panel feat involving Boros stating he will destroy the surface of the Earth.

#45 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I was talking about the scan you posted of Saitama busting through that planet. That can't be used as it is NOT ON PANEL. That is just cover art.

#46 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I was talking about the scan you posted of Saitama busting through that planet. That can't be used as it is NOT ON PANEL. That is just cover art.

I said "Regardless" and brought more feats.

#47 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4047 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I was talking about that specific one.

I'm not forcing you to accept it which is why I said "Regardless". I provided multiple routes that lead towards supporting my point.

#49 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: That still doesn't mean he can punch through a planet like that. Being a planet surface wiper is not the same as destroying a plant like he did in that cover art.

And I never said you forced me to do anything, I was just correcting you about that cover art.

#50 Edited by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@cable_extreme: That still doesn't mean he can punch through a planet like that. Being a planet surface wiper is not the same as destroying a plant like he did in that cover art.

Your point is moot since we aren't arguing anyone is destroying a planet.

However lets look at it factually.

• Boros stated he would take Saitama down as well as scorch the surface of the Earth.
  • Saitama reflected that attack (which is world level) by the secondary concussive force his fist generated when moving through the air.
  • He not only stopped the attack but had enough energy left over to split the jet stream around the Earth.
  • Boros was confirmed God-level by One-Sensei
  • It was also stated on-panel that Saitama wasn't even going full throttle, that he was holding back and still depressed from the lack of anyone who could challenge him.

Saitama is easily world level and that is without trying.