One Punch Man Team vs Star Wars Team (Vote Now)

• 66 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll One Punch Man Team vs Star Wars Team (Vote Now) (47 votes)

OPM Team 66%
SW Team 30%
Go Either Way 4%

Monster Garou, Boros, Tatsumaki, Psykos Orochi Black Sperm

Darth Vader, Darth Bane, Master Yoda, Starkiller, Master Kenobi

Everyone is at their best. Garou is not able to go Cosmic mode.

No Prep.

Random battle.

Battle starts on Toriko Gourmet World.

• 
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

Vader destroys them all with galaxy+ FTL+ w/ extra fries force powers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader destroys them all with galaxy+ FTL+ w/ extra fries force powers

No Caption Provided

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By AllHellKingDox

Glass cannon verse gets lolblitz

YuMira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: not to well verse on Star Wars but no lol platinum sperm and Garou achieved speed above light in their attack and Garou lolblitz him easily post Sage fight Garou was even stronger so he’s well above light winged Garou is 3 evolutions above that he blitz

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis said:

SW team stomps.

You’d need someone like Blast to make this fairer if anything, but even he would seriously turn the tide and help the OPM team win.

@eredin12 said:

@morghulis: Yep, Blast would solo lmo. His showings against cosmic Garou are to much.

The team still has Boros who had similar showings to Blast (Blast knocked around a casual Garou and Boros knocked around a casual Saitama).

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: If knocking around Saitama is fodder, then how is knocking around CF Garou any different if he wasn't damaged? Also I feel like Saitama was different in his fights against CK and Suriyu, against Kabuto he wasn't thinking well because he realized that he was almost going to miss a sale, against Suriyu, he was just trying to protect his hair, not really fighting back. I think it's harder to knock Saitama around when he is actually taking his fight seriously, like against Monster Garou, Geryuganshoop and Deep Sea king, they couldn't even budge Saitama, he takes his fights against monsters much more seriously unless he has a breakdown like in the Kabuto fight.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Saitama is different around monsters though if hes in a perfect condition because Monster Garou, Geryuganshoop and DSK couldn't budge him and obviously all 3 of them are far above 70 kg level. He braces against monsters but not against humans.

Blast never traded blows with Garou lol, all he did was BFR Garous punches. Boros however did trade blows with Saitama, I don't know much about star wars but if Blast can solo this team then I'm willing to argue that Boros can as well.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Cosmic Garou never hurt Saitama, If Saitama took damage then I'm pretty sure that it would have been mentioned.

What is the star wars teams AP, speed and hax that gives them the win here?

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 reaperace  Moderator

TP, GG EZ

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The matchup depends entirely on which team is faster

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna be honest but lightspeed star wars characters is a new one.

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars probably

Grand_Master1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mr-yes

spite

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader and starkiller are about planetary, prime yoda i think scales to or above them. Don’t know about bane feats or scaling but OWK should be kind of fodder.. not sure about him tho

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Honestly this usage of starkiller using his lightning to power up a cannon that blows up a destroyer needs to stop being used.

That is like giving credit to the River that creates the electricity that powers the nuclear football that causes nuclear holocaust.

This cannon obviously fires something other than his lightning and assuming that it’s just redirecting starkillers lightning is ridiculous. Why channel it through the cannon in the first place if he could just blow it up on his own?

Kyber crystals power lightsabers and are activated by a power source, amped by the force. The same formula would work with starkiller plainly being the starting mechanism not the source of energy/destruction.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Why didnt Stakiller just use his lightning directly then. Dont say shields as we seen the Force move through shields all the time. Why not TK it through the shields? Why need a canon at all? Debunked.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By killbilly  Moderator
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@eredin12: Why didnt Stakiller just use his lightning directly then. Dont say shields as we seen the Force move through shields all the time. Why not TK it through the shields? Why need a canon at all? Debunked.

Tbf, we've also seen the opposite in several more modern instances with most of the exceptions coming from The Old Republic era thousands of years prior to the PT. I suppose it depends on the type of shielding and/or the level of technology behind it. That and, from what I remember, most of the shielding exceptions you're referencing were instances of TK ( telekinesis ) bypassing the shielding all together as opposed to something like Force lightning hitting a shield and going straight through it.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By killbilly  Moderator
@ironandfire said:

@eredin12:

Honestly this usage of starkiller using his lightning to power up a cannon that blows up a destroyer needs to stop being used.

That is like giving credit to the River that creates the electricity that powers the nuclear football that causes nuclear holocaust.

This cannon obviously fires something other than his lightning and assuming that it’s just redirecting starkillers lightning is ridiculous. Why channel it through the cannon in the first place if he could just blow it up on his own?

Kyber crystals power lightsabers and are activated by a power source, amped by the force. The same formula would work with starkiller plainly being the starting mechanism not the source of energy/destruction.

I discussed this topic with BoD a while back if you're interested: TFU II Cannon Arguments

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Tbf, we've also seen the opposite in several more modern instances with most of the exceptions coming from The Old Republic era thousands of years prior to the PT. I suppose it depends on the type of shielding and/or the level of technology behind it. That and, from what I remember, most of the shielding exceptions you're referencing were instances of TK ( telekinesis ) bypassing the shielding all together as opposed to something like Force lightning hitting a shield and going straight through it.

Still misses the point. He could TK the ship. Vader TK through Ship Shields on vessels and Planet Shields all the time. Same for Dooku. In legends and Movies. Not just some TOR deal. SK could have TK the ship instead jumping through many hoops of powering a canon and aiming, and shotting it.

Its sus as hell as a feat for his Force Lightning.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By killbilly  Moderator
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@killbilly said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Still misses the point. He could TK the ship. Vader TK through Ship Shields on vessels and Planet Shields all the time. Same for Dooku. In legends and Movies. Not just some TOR deal. SK could have TK the ship instead jumping through many hoops of powering a canon and aiming, and shotting it.

Its sus as hell as a feat for his Force Lightning.

I mean, I don't think he was nessecarily providing all of the destructive output, just a majority given the difference between a standard shot and one powered by him more directly:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, being fair, he does have Force Lightning feats on a similar scale in both incarnations: How Powerful is Starkiller?

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@eredin12: Yes, the engines aspect of the ISD feat is often overlooked, sadly. I've been working to try to bring more attention to it. Admittedly I'm not as familiar with the Slave I schematics but the instant acceleration of the ship into hyperspace after Starkiller loses his hold on it is highly interesting.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Palpatine solos with a thought , he has superior AP and speed but even if you put him against Saitama he can insta mind control/absorb him

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@eredin12: I must acknowledge my own ignorance here if I'm being honest. While Slave I is indeed a cutting edge/top of the line ship that Boba Fett makes sure to keep well outfitted and modernized meaning it would have the advantage of systems that are thousands of years beyond what we see in the Old Republic era ( which is even more impressive when you consider that civilizations tend to advance faster the more advanced they are ), I'm not sure whether Slave I itself would be capable of escaping from a tractor beam of such power or if that's only for ships of a certain size/power. A subject well worth looking into in the future I'd say. :)

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By killbilly  Moderator
@eredin12 said:

@killbilly: For sure, but my reasoning is that it was mentioned that these tractor beams are designed specifically to prevent criminals from escaping into hyperspace, and no specific size requirement was given. Thus I very much doubt that criminals often used capital ships to escape from authority. Much more likely would be that most of them used ships like one Boba has, but of course one less advanced due to how far into the past that was. But they still would need such power, due to fact that those ships would be trying to move at FTL speeds and they would need to overpower such power to prevent that.

This is honestly a great point and makes a lot of sense. Personally, I view your assessment as extremely likely to be accurate, though I understand if others hold more reservations for their own reasons.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sperm solo's, there's too many. Neither of the force users have the stamina to kill trillions.