#101  Edited By Lejon

boros

PrimeEarth2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@d3athstroke: @redzkz: Actually it didnt make him stronger, remember after this when Garou kept attacking Saitama and Saitama said "Havent you noticed? Your weaker than you were before, you cant even respond properly."

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would say garou boros will get overwhelmed by his speed and if garou goes for god slayer move its gg for boros

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eventually Boros

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros for now.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By FreshFlintstone

Garou, ONE stated Boros wouldn't be able to tag him,

"I do believe that Garou is stronger in close combat, where he would simply dodge all punches and kicks"

This leads me to believe Garou would have his way with Boros

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou is probably faster and more skilled.Boros is stronger and has energy blasts that Garou's martial arts have no counter to.

I can't wait for the monster association arc to begin

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou IMO.

MWAsura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MWAsura

"Garou lasted longer against Saitama" He lasted longer because he had more transformations than Boros.And so what if he lasted longer than Boros ?? That proves almost nothing as Saitama could 1 hit kill both of them if he wanted to.

Boros has better regeneration and better energy abilities,while Garou has more transformations but both of them are equal in combat ability.Boros>>>>Garou or Boros><Garou,but there is no way in hell that Garou is stronger than Boros.

Unknown25535

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion, Boros is stronger than Garou.

Even though Saitama's fight with Garou was longer, it was only because he knew Garou was human and did not want to kill him. He was literally toying with him. On the other hand, Saitama was ready to kill Boros. And also, if you look at their fights, Boros actually managed to throw around Saitama and even kick him to the moon, though Saitama wasn't serious. Garou barely moved him at all, in fact, he was the one being punched and pushed around.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros > Garou

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#115 higherpower  Moderator

Garou should have the speed to win but should Borus use his life wiper & think that'll be game.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou has no real counter for Boros' Roaring Cannon. I don't know if Garou would actually give him the chance to use it though.

I'll just go with Garou.

KlaatuTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By KlaatuTheHero

@poeticwarrior: Lord Boros also surpasses the speed of light in meteoric burst form

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

he lasted longer against Saitama

Because he is a human. Saitama had no intentions to kill him. He even called him cute. His entire fight against Saitama is just another game for Saitama.

While on the other hand Boros is a monster, Saitama went for the kill right away. He had no intention to letting him live and yet it was Boros who get the highest praise from Saitama, when Saitama admitted that Boros is strong.

I know this is old but Saitama was not going all out against Boros, Boros himself admitted this

You don't understand. Saitama never goes all out, because if he would, he might damage the planet beyong repair. However, he was going against Boros with an intention to kill. Saitama never went against Garou with an intention to kill him. Boros died in battle with Saitama, Saitama literally torn him apart even prior to Boros using his final attack. However Garou was fine. Not a single long lasting injury was on him. Because Garou was a human to Saitama, while Boros was a monster.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: I understand, I just thought you were saying he was trying his hardest to beat Boros which I see now you weren't saying.

Avatar image for foxsinofgreedban
FoxSinofGreedBan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the retcon Lord Boros just got RIP Garou. The new Canon guide book that came with the Blu-ray disk stated boros in his true and armoured forms is a planet buster and a star buster in meteoric burst. And his punches had more force behind them than the meteor that almost hit Z-City. Also don't even get me started on how much faster he is than Garou in meteoric burst. Garou even at his peak power would be annihilated by boros up close or from afar the only thing that might save him for a little bit would be his martial arts and his prodigy level reaction speeds but he will eventually be overcome by Boros's erratic fighting style and his speed and raw power. Boros solos Garou in most forms in his armoured form and fights his most powerful form in his released state no meteoric burst needed hell that would be pure overkill. Another thing you guys are missing is the attack used to defeat boros wasn't a serious series it was a Killer Move Serious serious serious punch meaning it was saitama's killer move not just a regular serious series meaning it had a lot more power behind it than the ones against garou.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the retcon Lord Boros just got RIP Garou. The new Canon guide book that came with the Blu-ray disk stated boros in his true and armoured forms is a planet buster and a star buster in meteoric burst. And his punches had more force behind them than the meteor that almost hit Z-City. Also don't even get me started on how much faster he is than Garou in meteoric burst. Garou even at his peak power would be annihilated by boros up close or from afar the only thing that might save him for a little bit would be his martial arts and his prodigy level reaction speeds but he will eventually be overcome by Boros's erratic fighting style and his speed and raw power. Boros solos Garou in most forms in his armoured form and fights his most powerful form in his released state no meteoric burst needed hell that would be pure overkill. Another thing you guys are missing is the attack used to defeat boros wasn't a serious series it was a Killer Move Serious serious serious punch meaning it was saitama's killer move not just a regular serious series meaning it had a lot more power behind it than the ones against garou.

Depends on translation. The translation I'm reading called it "Super Moves: Serious Series" for both the "Serious Strike", "Serious Consecutive Side-Hops", "Serious Headbutt", etc

FoxSinofGreedBan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I messed up what I was trying to say. When Boros unleashed his Roar Cannon Saitama said " If that's the case I will use my final move as well Killer Move: Serious Series Serious Punch" when fighting Garou he never put the killer move behind his serious attacks showing the difference in power Saitama used against the two was, one was meant to kill the others were meant to injure

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou seems to be faster and more skilled than Boros, but Boros seems more powerful. If Boros takes the fight seriously, than he wins. I put money that his toughest opponent will be Blast. Blast is the number 1 listed hero. I bet they have a play fight, and blast will be godly like him.

FoxSinofGreedBan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros in Meteoric Burst is stronger in every aspect when compared to Garou. In his released form they would be close to equals but Boros would still be just a bit stronger. That is Post retcon, Pre retcon Boros in Meteoric burst would be garou's equal

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really shouldn't compare manga feats versus the webcomic feats,it's obvious that when that long awaited fight happens,Garou will get amazing feats too.

FoxSinofGreedBan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These aren't manga feats these are facts about boros that ONE confirmed in an interview with Viz and were listed in a guide book hence Boros's retcon I was talking about currententry boros easily out classes Garou in every aspect as he was meant to be Garou will never reach Boros's level unless they retcon him. Also the only reason Boros and saitama's fighting as different in the manga was because ONE asked Murata to change it to make boros alot stronger he said he was satisfied with the Garou fight meaning it won't change that much

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou possibly more likely. Though I believe boros would have the edge in power and strength.

Qwelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Qwelion

Guys. We can have a debate and argue about feats and whatever our emotions tell us, but if the creator comments on something and states something, that's the only thing we can by. He stated that it would be one hell of a battle but believes Garou is stronger in close combat. He doesn't specifically state anything that would benefit Boros but does for Garou. So that's what we have to go by. And P.S. Don't underestimate Garou. You have to remember he was on the verge of removing his Limiter, which almost put him in the same boat as Saitama. And Saitama is clearly more impressed by Garou than Boros. You can say he wasn't trying because he was human and blah blah, but Garou also wasn't going with the intent to kill. He never killed any humans and never truly had the intent to kill anybody. I go with Garou on this one.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Boros will always be superior unless Garou gets absolutely ridiculous Manga feats.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros he will have to bust the planet though

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#135  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Boros due to regen and the fact that Garou has no counter to roar canon.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By poeticwarrior

@qwelion said:

Guys. We can have a debate and argue about feats and whatever our emotions tell us, but if the creator comments on something and states something, that's the only thing we can by. He stated that it would be one hell of a battle but believes Garou is stronger in close combat. He doesn't specifically state anything that would benefit Boros but does for Garou. So that's what we have to go by. And P.S. Don't underestimate Garou. You have to remember he was on the verge of removing his Limiter, which almost put him in the same boat as Saitama. And Saitama is clearly more impressed by Garou than Boros. You can say he wasn't trying because he was human and blah blah, but Garou also wasn't going with the intent to kill. He never killed any humans and never truly had the intent to kill anybody. I go with Garou on this one.

Garou has the same weakness as Vegeta against Frieza. Boros blows up the planet with his planet buster. There's nothing Garou can do against a widespread attack like that. Garou could dodge the beam, but he couldn't prevent the beam from destroying Earth, thus, ending the fight in Boros' favor. Yes, Garou would win if it's a pure hand to hand combat because Boros can't hit him, but none of that matter if Boros goes for the planet destruction instead.

Qwelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: However True, He needs a little time to charge that attack. You think Garou woiuld let him just do that?

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By poeticwarrior

@qwelion said:

@poeticwarrior: However True, He needs a little time to charge that attack. You think Garou woiuld let him just do that?

That's a very situational thing. That would require Garou to know that the beam is a planet buster, then if he sense danger, it would require for his instinct to go straight to Boros to stop the attack instead of dodging the attack beforehand since he wouldn't know what Boros is preparing. I doubt Boros would tell Garou what he's about to do. The fight is very situational. Even ONE didn't outright stated which one would one because, in close combat, Garou is faster, but at long range, Boros is stronger with firepower. It's just depending on the situation at hand whether Boros can blast Garou or if Garou would jump in. That's why he said it is hard to tell who would win, no that Garou will win outright or Boros will win outright like Sonic vs pre-rain Sea King or a tie like Genos and Sonic. I personally think this is a situational fight, not a straight up power level fight. This is the same situation as Tornado vs Mob. She's stronger than regular Mob, but they're roughly equal against a serious Mob that the author himself doesn't know who's stronger.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Boros as a better character but the creators said they were equal. I'm gonna give it to Boros since he can regenerate and can only be killed by a much greater power. Almost like Android 17 VS Piccolo, 17 was going to be the winner eventually since Piccolo was getting tired.

Qwelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Yes that fight is Extremely Situational. It honestly could go either way. I guess it comes down to who can sense what the fastest in that fight. But we can agree that the fight would be "One hell of a battle"

Avatar image for deactivated-5a332d1e0e124
deactivated-5a332d1e0e124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: Boros is an alien. Don't know if aliens count as monsters in the OPM universe.

Jwary31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Jwary31

I'm going to go with Boros. He clearly has the upper hand if they were to fight all out in terms of all the aspects including experience and power. Although garou knows a formidable martial arts in terms of speed they are probably equal. So I'm still going to go with Boros!

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros impressed me more tbh

Jwary31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Jwary31

@deactivated-5a332d1e0e124: Well... either on OPM universe or not I think Boros would be classified as a monster. C'mon it is already stated that he conquered alot of planets before reaching the Earth. Well idk if the title "The Dominator of the Universe" would make him a monster before everybody's perspective but it sure is one of the definition of a monster. I think.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Garou due to ONE stating that he'd win.

@wewlad80 said:

Pretty sure Boros will always be superior unless Garou gets absolutely ridiculous Manga feats.

I know this is old, but don't fear cause recently Murata stated on stream that he'd be making the fight just as crazy if not more crazy than the Boros one.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Boros has strength, durability and destructive power on his side but Garou has the edge in speed and fighting skill from what I've seen of him in the web comic. It would be a close match. And ONE's exact words were that Boros vs Garou would be a close fight, he didn't specifically say who would win. Both are the strongest beings in OPM next to Saitama so it makes sense a fight between them would be close.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwelion: @foxsinofgreedban: Post a link to these author statements. From what I remember, he said he didn't know who would win, and that Boros is stronger while Garou is more skilled. Idr anything resembling what you guys are saying.

OT: Boros performed FAR better. It's no contest.