Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy.

Battle 3- Garp VS Hamura.

Battle 4- Sengoku VS Indra.

Battle 5- Shiki VS Ashura.

Battle 6- Fujitora VS Kakashi.

Battle 7- Luffy VS Killer Bee.

Battle 8- Katakuri VS Jiraiya.

Final Battle!- Enel VS Toneri.

If a character is featless then use your imagination!??

Fights in Destroyed Konoha.

Fight till death/K.O

No one gets info on their opponents.

Who wins??

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle 1- Kizaru VS Pain.

Kizaru would probably blitz all of Pain's bodies. Pain's only chance here is sealing and without knowledge Kizaru will probably beat him before he can do anything.

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy.

Aokiji probably freezes Guy before he goes full power. Not sure Guy can even hurt Aokiji at all, so I'll say Aokiji.

Hamura was able to fight Kaguya, he should stomp.

Indra should stomp.

Ashura should stomp.

Fujitora unless it's DMS Kakashi.

Luffy would beat base killer Bee, but if Bee goes full 8 tails mode he wins.

Katakuri.

Toneri wins with TSB.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru would probably blitz all of Pain's bodies. Pain's only chance here is sealing and without knowledge Kizaru will probably beat him before he can do anything.

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy.

Aokiji probably freezes Guy before he goes full power. Not sure Guy can even hurt Aokiji at all, so I'll say Aokiji.

Hamura was able to fight Kaguya, he should stomp.

Indra should stomp.

Ashura should stomp.

Fujitora unless it's DMS Kakashi.

Luffy would beat base killer Bee, but if Bee goes full 8 tails mode he wins.

Katakuri.

Toneri wins with TSB.

This though i still feel Luffy can beat bee even in 8 tails mode

Also a better final fight would be the 4 admirals vs toneri

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I don't see Luffy surviving a tailed beast bomb from 8 tails.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilro5 said:

Battle 1- Kizaru VS Pain. - Stomps.

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy. - you do know the reason the gates cause so much damage is mainly because of Guys body heat right? So you want to freeze him and risk 7th gate lasting longer? Guy oneshots and/or uses him as a sparring partner.

Battle 3- Garp VS Hamura. - he actually divided the Juubi and fought Kaguya for months with Hago in a battle of gods, something that would make Naruto/Sasuke look small.

Battle 4- Sengoku VS Indra. - orginal eyes of truth, he stomps woth his supermassive susanoo

Battle 5- Shiki VS Ashura. - Unlike Naruto Ashura didnt do much to counteract his brother rather than talk jutsu

Battle 6- Fujitora VS Kakashi. - 6/10, 10/10 if Kamui sniping is involved.

Battle 7- Luffy VS Killer Bee. - stomps.

Battle 8- Katakuri VS Jiraiya. - this is a good matchup without Gama tbh.

Final Battle!- Enel VS Toneri. - rofl.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f
deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I don't see Luffy surviving a tailed beast bomb from 8 tails.

I don't see Luffy getting hit by a tailed beast bomb from 8 tails.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piratekingoda: It takes Luffy 10 episodes to run across Marineford, 8 tails could destroy Marineford in an instant, he could dodge the actual bomb but not the blast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Well I'm not talking about a worn out, dead tired, beaten up, poisoned, pre time skip Luffy who was only even still getting up because of Ivankov's hormones. I'm talking about a healthy gear 4 Luffy. He's too tiny and fast for the giant 8 tails to keep up with he'll be flying/zipping around all over him punching him from twenty different spots at once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Also this:

No Caption Provided

Luffy outran an explosion to which he was the origin of. Maybe a tailed beast bomb is bigger than this explosion, but remember at best Luffy was only using gear 2nd here.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I don't see what's stopping Luffy from simply flying high up into the air and avoiding that. Then bam King Kong Gun right to the face:

No Caption Provided

Although now that I think about it... it's not like Luffy can maintain gear 4 like Bee can maintain 8 tails. I guess I'll concede that... I'll just say that I think if he didn't have a such a problem then he would win.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: With Luffys future sight and striking i can see him just punching the the 8 tails though he can nort survive a TBB

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: How exactly is Kakashi beating Fujitora, especially without Kamui snipe?

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilro5 said:

If kizaru is near as fast as they say, he wins

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy.

guy 8 gate is a monster stomp. i can see 7 gates winning. in b4 "logia cant be touched"

garp has no feats besides throwing cannon balls. its shown as he is as strong as an admiral

indra has no feats? Lol.

ashura has no feats either

if its dual ms kakashi he stomps. fujitora lacks feats aswell.

honestly i have no idea. i feel like 8 tailed beast can outtank luffy tho, so i think killer b

katakuri

toneri

Fight till death/K.O

Who wins??

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piratekingoda: If Luffy had unlimited gear 4, ya I could see him winning as long as he avoids a direct beat bomb.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle One- Kizaru.

Battle Two- Akoji. Lmao at guy making it to 8th gate.

Battle Three-Garp beat someone who apparently split a continent right after destroying 8 mountains himself.

Battle Four- Indra

Battle Five- undecided

Battle Six- Fujitora stomps. I don’t get why people assume DMS or sharingan when it’s current.

Battle Seven- Bee isn’t walking away from Kong Orchestra.

Battle Eight- Katakuri stomps every Sanin at the same time.

Final Battle- Toneri should win.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Lightning clone bait-and-blitz, and or appearing out of one of his water AoE's with Raikiri in hand. Their would be many ways to get around fuji's sensing and Kakashi has dealt with a telekenetic before.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@hope_w: No offense, but the fact that you think either of those tactics will work inspite of Fujitora's potent senses and observation haki is preposterous, especially when you consider that his reaction speed dwarfs Kakashi's combat speed by orders of magnitude.

A far more likely outcome is Fujitora simply using gravity to pin Kakashi the moment the fight starts, which is perfectly in-character for Fuji to do and which Kakashi can't possibly counter. Or simply eviscerate Kakashi in one strike with his vastly greater physicals.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: No offense, but the fact that you think either of those tactics will work inspite of Fujitora's potent senses and observation haki is preposterous, especially when you consider that his reaction speed dwarfs Kakashi's combat speed by orders of magnitude.

None taken, especially when I can sip tea comfortably in my stance. Tell me, if Kakashi can do so against a similar sensor and someone who can outright see his chakra, why can't he do it here?

A far more likely outcome is Fujitora simply using gravity to pin Kakashi the moment the fight starts, which is perfectly in-character for Fuji to do and which Kakashi can't possibly counter. Or simply eviscerate Kakashi in one strike with his vastly greater physicals.

It's not tbh, that's just about as likely as Kakashi opening with Suiton. Not that he'd get the chance to as war arc Kakashi is massively faster than him as well. Sure I think Fuji can and will ragdoll him if it gets to that point but if he actually tries to fight him in a battle of blades he simply gets Raikiri blitzed.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilro5 said:

Battle 1- Kizaru VS Pain. Without knowledge Kizaru blitzes his head off.

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy. Guy cannot put him down at all. Even if Guy goes full power, he will kill himself eventually.

Battle 3- Garp VS Hamura. Hamura

Battle 4- Sengoku VS Indra. Indra

Battle 5- Shiki VS Ashura. Ashura

Battle 6- Fujitora VS Kakashi. Fujitora wrecks unless this is DMS.

Battle 7- Luffy VS Killer Bee. Killer Bee, Luffy has no way to close in, Killer Bee has several AOE attacks, and is surprisingly tough. Luffy can only win if he prevents Bee from going past his base form, but I doubt that would happen.

Battle 8- Katakuri VS Jiraiya. Could go either way but Jiraya is rather behind on scaling, so I cannot reliably defend him regarding stats. Katakuri blitzes and destroys.

Final Battle!- Enel VS Toneri. Toneri most likely knows sealing jutsu. He wins.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: correction. DMS Kakashi is faster than Fujitora, not general war arc Kakashi. He has no feats or shown no significant improvement to suggest otherwise.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: His general comparrison to highend characters put most of his speed feats into perspective by then, he just may be faster than KCM which put him a few pegs above Fuji. Even if they were the same speed a Raikiri Blitz operates based on the opponents movement to get the cleanest opening even while rushing, if he gets the high-ground its nigh unavoidable.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: About the speed thing, Fujitora scales to PTS Luffy(since he reacted to current gear 2 Luffy), who replicated Kakashi's best speed statement(which I severely doubt to this day, but whatever) on-panel and he's reacted to an incoming meteor. War Arc Kakashi is not faster than that.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@deathhero61: His general comparrison to highend characters put most of his speed feats into perspective by then, he just may be faster than KCM which put him a few pegs above Fuji. Even if they were the same speed a Raikiri Blitz operates based on the opponents movement to get the cleanest opening even while rushing, if he gets the high-ground its nigh unavoidable.

He is in no way faster than KCM. And I know you are scaling him because of obito.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is another option which leaves no room for debate and that is the fact that fuji can just someone som meteors and be done with it

LilRo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: the 4 admirals vs toneri would honestly be a bit of an overkill

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilro5: Your new here but on this sight that would be a stomp in Toneri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w:

None taken, especially when I can sip tea comfortably in my stance. Tell me, if Kakashi can do so against a similar sensor and someone who can outright see his chakra, why can't he do it here?

Because said sensor, unlike Fujitora, didn't have advanced pre-cog and far superior reaction speed to Kakashi.

It's not tbh, that's just about as likely as Kakashi opening with Suiton.

Uh, what? Fujitora opens with gravity crushes 99% of the time, while Kakashi rarely even utilises water style. Besides, even if Kakashi does use water style, what prevents Fujitora from simply blowing it and Kakashi away with a Raging Tiger?

Not that he'd get the chance to as war arc Kakashi is massively faster than him as well.

This is pretty wrong. Kakashi's best "feat", if you can call it that, considering it was done off-panel, under dubious circumstances and is outright contradicted later on, is reacting to lightning. Fujitora, on the other hand, had no trouble reacting to and evenly fighting against Gear 2 Luffy and, as you know, even base PTS Luffy has replicated Kakashi's feat.

Sure I think Fuji can and will ragdoll him if it gets to that point but if he actually tries to fight him in a battle of blades he simply gets Raikiri blitzed.

A character with advanced precognition and reaction speed great enough to counter his own MHS+ meteors and fight on-par with G2 Luffy, who reacted to lightning 3 power-ups ago, is getting blitzed by Kakashi? Highly unlikely.

LilRo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Kakashi and KCM are both massively hypersonic+

LilRo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Raziel2014

Battle 1- Kizaru VS Pain= Kizaru stomps terribly, Massively HIgher stats, durability, speed, senses, 1 of his kicks would 1 shot any of the pains when konohamaru and choji could kill them, pain would die without knowing how he died.

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy, = Aokiji wins, Guy even with 8th gate cannot permanently harm him and his durability is even lower than base form as his body is breaking down, horrible match up due to logia intangibility.

Battle 3- Garp VS Hamura= Hamura should win if he is anything close to Six path madara, unless he becomes an idiot and tries to fight garp in close combat in which case he dies horribly but that aint happening so hamura takes it low diff.

Battle 4- Sengoku VS Indra= Indra wins as long as he uses perfect Susanoo, anything less than that he gets turn into a blood splatter due to sengoku superior stats.

Battle 5- Shiki VS Ashura= Ashura/Hashirama Clone Wins

Battle 6- Fujitora VS Kakashi.= Fujitora stomps, Gravity Field 1 shots kakashi unless people believe kakashi has anywhere close to zorro in physical stats in which case stop wanking, kakashi would die without even knowing how he died, his heart, lungs and blood would explode due to gravity even low tiers like Arlong and Don krieg have stronger bodies than kakashi and they would die instantly in the gravity of Fujitora, if its 2x Mangekyou Kakashi he could possibly edge a win here but also lose the same way as perfect susanoo does not change the fact that gravity would still hit him and cause his death

Battle 7- Luffy VS Killer Bee.= :Luffy wins Pretty easily, superior stats, durability, Sensing, and Power, even if he turns into the 8tails luffy isnot gonna stand still and let him charge tail beast bomb and not gonna get hit either way unless you think this is some type of pokemon battle where they take turns to throw out abilities.

Battle 8- Katakuri VS Jiraiya= Katakuri wins in every category, this aint even a fight, jiraiya gets 1 shoted.

Final Battle!- Enel VS Toneri= Enel should take it unless toneri has a way to harm him.

RnJnG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: you should think about giving naruto characters to have the ability of haki and then give some abilities to the one piece characters to make it fair. Because if you're comparing between 2 different shows, you're gonna run into these logics that won't make sense in the other show.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilro5 said:

Battle 1- Kizaru VS Pain: Kizaru Blitzes

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy: Night Guy GG if logia is off

Battle 3- Garp VS Hamura: Hamura Stomps

Battle 4- Sengoku VS Indra: Indra Stomps

Battle 5- Shiki VS Ashura: Ashura Stomps

Battle 6- Fujitora VS Kakashi: DMS Stomps, 1 MS Loses.

Battle 7- Luffy VS Killer Bee: luffy isn’t surviving a Bijuudama, he beats base bee though.

Battle 8- Katakuri VS Jiraiya: Katakuri Stomps

Final Battle!- Enel VS Toneri: Toneri Stomps

Fight till death/K.O

Who wins?? Naruto Team in total

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Pain soul rips

2. Guy literally one shots

3. Hamura one shots the verse

4. Indra one shots the verse

5. Ashura one shots the verse

6. Kakashi stomps

7. Bee stomps

8. Jiraiya stomps

9. Toneri one shots the verse

Naruto Team wipes the floor with the verse ( Adding God Tiers is just total spite )

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilro5 said:

Battle 1- Kizaru VS Pain : Kizaru stomps.

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy : 7G Gai wins, 8G Gai stomps

Battle 3- Garp VS Hamura : Lol. Hamura stomps the verse

Battle 4- Sengoku VS Indra : Indra stomps

Battle 5- Shiki VS Ashura : Ashura stomps

Battle 6- Fujitora VS Kakashi : Fuji wins.

Battle 7- Luffy VS Killer Bee : As long as Bee goes Tailed beast mode He wins

Battle 8- Katakuri VS Jiraiya : Katakuri stomps

Final Battle!- Enel VS Toneri : Toneri solos the verse

Fight till death/K.O

Who wins??

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilro5 said:

Battle 2- Aokiji VS Guy.

Fight till death/K.O

Who wins??

I dont know it can go either, light being vs soul rip

aokiji

hamura

indra

Ashura

Kakashi genjutsu

could go either way

katakuri