One Piece vs Mortal Kombat

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Law, Issho, Luffy, Kuzan and Doflamingo vs Ermac, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Raiden and Shao Kahn

• Perfect teamwork
  • Full intel, prep
  • Morals off
  • Everyone at standard power levels
  • Win by death, KO or incapacitaion
  • Fight takes place on an uninhabited island
WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of team One Piece can solo.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea what MK characters can do..

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

Any of team One Piece can solo.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 MK fanboys saying Raiden can beat Sinestro and that Shao Kahn's herald tier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP.

Why?

No idea what MK characters can do..

http://www.comicvine.com/mortal-kombat-4/4050-26746/forums/mk-respect-thread-524309/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea. Maybe Onepiece.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Law's room solo.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Mk wins

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law solos

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn solos with blaze power

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Linark

Lol, please. This is a spite. Not a One piece fan, but after seeing what they can do on other threads, any from One Piece can solo. One Piece is just another "lets make the show longer by making everyone too strong" manga. Oh, good ol' days manga, were art thou.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And... any member of the OP team solos

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linark: How can One Piece not be "good Ol' days" when it's 15 years old? It has gotten repetitive, but originally it was a much more compelling story, though it took fricking forever for it to move in the story. If you want an anime where the protagonist doesn't get ridiculously powerful, don't watch magic power based anime. Only exception would be Toaru Majutsu no Index, because the protagonists power literally only works on people with powers.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Linark

@jacthripper: But One piece is totally part of this new mass media anime trend like naruto or bleach. The show's only purpose to continue is to make characters stroger and stronger, aiming for impressible audiences. Just like DBZ, that had a mediocre plot and bad character development, but was cool as it boasted pwoerful characters that looked cool. it was fine 1 time, when so many animes and manga just copied this formula over and over it gets annoying. I remember this lighthearted anime that was so entertaining called Slayers, thare was magic, but allways consequences when used. And the characters were more or less the same in terms of power throughout the whole series, with only some new spell that was stronger appearing from time to time (but normally with drawbacks). Now most media animes are just a powerfest.

I watched One piece when it started and i was a teen and found it imaginative, but in the end, once i stopped being an impressible teen, i realised it was just another copy paste powerfest once the first seasons ended.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linark: Agreed, I just keep up with it to entertain myself. Personal favorite would still be Fullmetal Alchemist, but I'm glad they didn't add more story, it would have gotten worse.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: well, you are forgetting Shao Kahns magic. With full prep he does have some spells to help him win. His magic is a bit featless but he does have soulstealing. Now i dont know enough about One piece but they should be susceptible to spells.

Tho speed equalize would come in handy about here

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chimeroid

@leo-343:

Law, Issho, Luffy, Kuzan and Doflamingo vs Ermac, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Raiden and Shao Kahn

• Perfect teamwork
  • Full intel, prep
  • Morals off
  • Everyone at standard power levels
  • Win by death, KO or incapacitaion
  • Fight takes place on an uninhabited island

Read the OP. they have prep. I agree with OnPie team winning, as i said stat equalize would make it interesting but Maybe shao kahn could soulsteal

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ariesxmasters

I like Mortal Kombat more, but they lose.

One Piece characters are just written to be stronger.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Well. Prep could involve casting the spell. I know One Piece is too overpowered, i am just speculating on how the underdog could win. I always do that on comic vine if the battle is not fair.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Yea, even when i havent seen the new Full metal Alchemist, i remember the original one didnt abused the overpowered crap and characters mroe or less were similar in terms of power during the whole show.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linark: Brotherhood is great, it has like a third of the fillers and a better ending IMO.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: May give it a try then. Havent liked 95% of the anime ive tried in the last 6 years.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One Piece

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linark: It's pretty much thesame for the first 10-ish episodes, but it starts going in a totally different direction.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely love MK, but there is just no way the MK team is winning this one.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Mismatch. This should be locked, bunch of high, mid tiers with insane speed and hax powers.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fallingcliffs

MK team for sure, just read up on these guys. None of them destroyed a planet or nearly where as Raiden, Shao Kahn have. MK4 timeline Raiden states centuries ago(which is still canon btw) he nearly destroyed Earthrealm defeating Shinnok, then again during MK 4/MK X early timeline Raiden beat Shinnok again and in the process Earth took serious toll. Also you can't flash freeze Scorpion or Raiden lol. Especially when both deal with Sub-Zero daily or have. Ones made out of energy the other is a spectre so good luck with that.

O.P. also says nothing about no BFR, Raiden and Scorp can just BFR them to Netherrealm and trap them there, while Ermac deals with them via TK and Shao Kahn steals their souls. Nobody here will be able to put down Raiden, Scorpion or Kahn for good. The one piece guys are amped with the devil fruit, which they don't have here but then MK guys can be amped with Kamidogu's also which aren't here.

Yeah, going MK team.

@colliderz@onilordasmodeus@jwalser3@sirbaronobeefdip@animelegend68@mee09 thoughts? Figured I'd tag some more MK experts ;)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 juiceboks  Moderator

Raiden nor Shao Kahn have destroyed planets..ever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: LOL, why wouldn't team One Piece get their Devil Fruit powers? You've got to be joking... I didn't think I'd have to specify if they had their powers or not 0_o

Also, no BFR.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@leo-343 said:

@fallingcliffs: Aokoji's ice is denser than normal ice, it's held multi thousand tonner for small periods of time.

Feats of reaction for the MK team? Every one on team One Piece is massively hypersonic.

Anyway it doesn't matter because Law solos with one slash of his sword.

If you're a cyromancer, you can control the density of ice be it Iceman, Sub-Zero, Captain Cold whoever...feats of hypersonic speed?

MK 9 and the MK X comics has feats, Sub literally currently in the comic froze entire blocks of Lin Kuei cyborgs after him while hovering....he also has one of the kamidogu's, daggers forged by the Elder Gods whoever uses them or should say gets cut by them becomes amped tremendously. Law ain't soloing, Raiden banishes everyone here to hell literally. Nobody can put him down.

@ juiceboks:Yes they have. MK 4's Raiden confirmed it himself via the intro of centuries ago he almost destroyed Earthrealm fighting Shinnok, that IS the netherrealm war time period(which hasn't really changed btw)....Scorpion will find out the truth in this game MKX covers MK 4 and the 3D time period + some, it's spans up to 25 years in the future..

The MK 4 stuff it's also stated in the canon MK 4 comic which is referencing centuries ago long before the first MK tournament. Shao Kahn has destroyed, ruined and merged other worlds with outworld.

@goldroger said:

@fallingcliffs: LOL, why wouldn't team One Piece get their Devil Fruit powers? You've got to be joking... I didn't think I'd have to specify if they had their powers or not 0_o

Also, no BFR.

lol so wait.... I was just going by your rules so you're just going to change it to favor one piece then? lol why make a thread then? You're not supposed to make a thread with intentions of bias. At any rate, my stance stays. Raiden and Shao Kahn are more than capable and have destroyed, taken over or nearly destroyed planets. If you're allowing amps for OP, give the MK team Kamidogus which give them Godlike power...lol If you're going to make biased threads against one team, then you've got to be joking and this topic can't be taken seriously. Do you know the rules? You're supposed to make conditions fair for both teams, not hidden agendas for one team.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden goes elder God mode and solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: I said standard level of power. No Elder God mode obviously.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@elderskaar: Good point, if EG aid him he solos easily but that would be unfair. But I agree. I think normal Raiden can still do it if he cranked it up. He nearly destroyed Earthrealm centuries ago fighting and defeating Shinnok the first time.

@ Leo 343:How? Well as soon as I mentione BFR he says "no BFR" lol and when I mentioned the devil fruits which is clearly an item they take or use, he said "why wouldn't use that"? lol It says it in their bios reading about it online the devil fruits amp them or give them extra abilities. That being said, give the MK guys kamis and we'll see who stomps who. lol kamidogu's make you godlike so good luck with that. I'd wager Raiden can still do it without them. Dude's beaten a Fallen Elder God who can't even really die several times now.

Yeah a small army of cyborgs...and he didn't just freeze them, he froze the whole damn block everyone was on. Sub can do that too, next issue will confirm Sub froze an entire city(which spans across an ocean depending on the city) mind you. Not a few blocks, not a small village and entire city they find frozen when seeking Sub-Zero.

You do know these guys have taken on other Godly characters, Sorcerers and Emperors who can steal souls and do things that OP people can't do right? Raiden, Scorp and Ermac can tp instantly, Ermac has strong TK now he has thousands of souls and grows stronger, Scorpion is literally an agent of hell, Shao Kahn a godlike emperor that can take souls and Raiden is Raiden. He won't be able to be put down by anyone here....Law ain't sologing, Raiden will solo if anything if he's not in the mood. Scorpions has swords too with hellfire magic on them. Do you know anything about the MK team? lol Especially given how 2 of them are spectres, already dead, one an agent of hell and the other an immortal Thunder God who's existed since beginning of time? lol MK team wins here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Im really not understanding you, the One Piece team have their DF powers 100% of the time on the show... It's their powers, the hell is it amping them to let them use their powers? Would it be amping the MK team because I'm allowing them to use their powers?

Weird... Very weird.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@GoldRoger: It wouldn't. I'm just going by what their bios say online...

This series also reminds me a lot of DB in some ways, with the devil fruit. Don't the Super Saiayns also have a bag of fruit that amps them or helps them? At any rate, it's your thread and rules but just want to point out that no BFR at all kind of nerfs both Raiden and Scorpion but whatever.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden solos, Shao kahn solos, scorpion solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: They ate fruits which gave them their abilities. The powers are permanent and aren't any kind of amp.