Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cocacolaman  Moderator

The Judicial Island

No Caption Provided

The Balam Alliance

This is a continuation of my One Piece vs Fairy Tail Scenarios. My previous one was The Spriggan 12 vs Impel Down. Today, it is the original villains of Fairy Tail vs the villains of one of anime's greatest arcs. All Balam Alliance members are as of their main arc, i.e. Oracion Seis arc Oracion Seis, Tenrou Island arc Grimoire Heart and Tartaroc arc Tartaros.

There will be four parts: Invasion, Assassination, Buster Call and A Historic Incident.

1. | Invasion

The Balam Alliance is following the orders of Zeref, both willingly and unwillingly, to take on the World Government. Their strategy begins by sending the Oracion Seis to take on the defending forces of Enies Lobby.

The Oracion Seis consists of Brain, Cobra, Angel, Racer and Hoteye. Brain can turn into Zero, but only after everyone else in the guild is defeated, just like in canon.

Enies Lobby's defensive forces include everyone that the Straw Hats, Franky Family and Gally La Company faced when invading the island except for Cipher Pol 9 agents. So Giants, soldiers, etc.

Oracion Seis win if they can defeat all or the vast majority of (95+%) the defending forces. Enies Lobby is as prepared as it was in the Enies Lobby arc.

• Win by any means
  • Basic knowledge
  • In character
  • Oracion Seis starts at the entrance to the island

2. | Assassination

The distraction by Oracion Seis allows Phase 2 to go into effect. Grimoire Heart's ship flies above the main tower and the main forces of the Dark Guild fall into the tower to take Spandam. [If you don't believe Oracion Seis made it, assume that every Grimoire Heart member not mentioned is fighting the remaining forces off.] This is where you get to make a choice of how the story continues.

Option 1: Aokiji, who happens to be nearby, decides to intercept the strongest members, Master Hades and Bluenote, leaving only the Seven Kin of Purgatory to face off against CP9. In this option, Grimoire Heart consists of Ultear, Meredy, Zancrow, Zoldeo, Rustyrose, Kain and Azuma. CP9 consists of Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jabra, Blueno, Kumadori, Fukurou and Kalifa.

Option 2: The entirety of Grimoire Heart's main forces take on Cipher Pol. In this option, Grimoire Heart consists of Master Hades, Ultear, Meredy, Zancrow, Zoldeo, Rustyrose, Kain, Azuma and Bluenote. CP9 consists of Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jabra, Blueno, Kumadori, Fukurou and Kalifa.

Option 3: Ultear and Meredy decide they don't want to work for Hades anymore and leave. In this option, Grimoire Heart consists of Master Hades, Zancrow, Zoldeo, Rustyrose, Kain, Azuma and Bluenote. CP9 consists of Rob Lucci, Kaku, Jabra, Blueno, Kumadori, Fukurou and Kalifa.

Regardless of the option, the objective is a simple matter of whichever team is beaten first loses.

• CP9 is Enies Lobby arc versions
  • Win by any means
  • Basic knowledge
  • In character
  • Start 20 meters apart
  • Fight in the Tower of Justice

3. | Buster Call

After the conclusion of the Battle of Cipher Pol and Grimoire Heart, Spandam calls in a Buster Call. Marine forces come to destroy Enies Lobby, but once they've arrived, they find that Tartaros has taken over the island and are ready to take them on. Grimoire Heart and Cipher Pol are mysteriously gone. This is where you get to make a choice of how the story continues.

Option 1: The Buster Call is the exact same as Enies Lobby

Option 2: The Buster Call Vice Admirals are Momonga, John Giant, Vergo, Tsuru and Smoker. They get the same Marine soldiers as the original Buster Call.

Option 3: It's just old man Monkey W. Garp.

Regardless of the option, the objective is a simple matter of whichever side is beaten first loses. Tartaros consists of Mard Geer, Silver Fullbuster, Kyoka, Jackal, Tempester, Keyes, Seilah, Ezel, Torafuzar and Franmalth.

• Marines are standard versions
  • Win by any means
  • Basic knowlede
  • In character
  • Tartaros starts on the island, Buster Call starts on ship(s) in the ocean

4. | A Historic Incident

Aokiji had stepped in by the end of the Grimoire Heart conflict and froze everyone, but all of a sudden, CP9 had disappeared and Aokiji was on a different island. He realized that he had been transported, and now he faces off against Zeref, who had fled from the Admirals in Alvarez. Not only that, but Big News Morgans is there. Zeref is planning something....

• Black Wizard Zeref
  • Win by any means
  • Basic knowledge
  • In character
  • Start 50 meters apart
  • Fight on Punk Hazard

--------

If anything is unclear please lmk.

Scenarios to Come?

1. The Fairy Tail Guild vs Marineford
  2. Dragons vs Mariejois
  3. The Phantom Lord Guild vs East Blue
  4. The Grand Magic Games Guilds vs The Grand Line
  5. The Diabolos Guild vs The New World
  6. The Wizard Saints vs The Warlords of the Sea
Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The wizards are too hax

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

i'll get on this later

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

oh boy

Invasion

I don't really see what the Oracion Seis can do here tbh, they're completely outmatched; sure they can take on some of the fodder in front and all that, but as soon as they start running into CP9 members they get folded (don't even need the giants and co); iirc (been years) sawyer who is hyped as the fastest in OS is still pretty slow by say Lucci standards, tho i could be wrong. No reason why they don't just get Rokushiki'd to death

Assassination

Option 1

Aokiji stomps Hades and Bluenote, this is unfair;

Azuma doesn't get his tree amp he got on Tenrou so he shouldn't be nowhere near as clutch/impactful

Rustyrose and Kain should also be pretty fodeer and dealt with quickly iirc

Ultear, Meredy and Zancrow are the real threats here, and ironically Zoldeo if he can command 1 of the CP9 members;

this is more of a toss-up but it still favors CP9 imo

Iirc people like Zancrow were easily demolished by Makarov barely trying, who should either be straight up inferior physically to someone like lucci or jabra, or at least comparable (tho not in the state he was in when he fought zancrow)

and i don't see the others being more durable than him

so it all comes down to Lucci and Zoldeo imo

If Zoldeo can control Lucci, he can use it as an ace (on top of his team) to secure the win

if Zoldeo doesn't gain control over him, Lucci sweeps house with the others cleaning after him

Option 2

Grimoire Heart overwhelm them

pretty self exaplanatory

Option 3

ehh i can still see Hades and Bluenote cleaning house

Buster Call

Option 1

Tartaros handily

Most of them have capabilities to nuke the ships with ease, which already puts the OP team in a huge predicament

Then they also just win in a straight up brawl

the only argument you could stretch for the VAs is speed blitz through some nutty scaling, though those mothafucks are featless and i won't give them the benefit of the doubt

Option 2

still give it to FT team, simply better fighters all around 0

my only win con for OP team was smoker Logia body, but i believe Seilah should still be able to control him

Option 3

GAHP CHUJO neg-diffs

A Historic Incident

>win by any means

flash freeze gg

---

thanks for another great scenario colaman

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless