Oden wins

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By exauce

The one that actually did lasting damage to Kaido.

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

oden with no side boob

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oden spanks Oden.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6 krisbishop  Moderator

oden with no side boob

The one that actually did lasting damage to Kaido.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oden

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mee09

@exauce: Both will probably do lasting damage to Kaido. But if not Yamato is one of the reasons he's getting tired now. Luffy was not really able to do that on his own until this point. And she wasn't knocked out. Yamato was even still intent on fighting Kaido before she handed it off to Luffy.

I do agree that Kozuki wins though. I doubt Yamato would have been able to kill the Kaido that Oden almost did.

Poopiehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamato Has The AP To KO Oden:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Her Frost Breath Would Also Do Damage:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@poopiehead: literally in the last chapter it was shown that yamato suffered substantial damage after that Thunder Bagua clash LMFAO

Yamato did no substantial damage to kaido meanwhile Oden scarred him

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You have to be either delusional or extremely horny to think Yamato wins

Oden dogwalks

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Poopiehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec:

Clashing Advanced Conquers Haki Thunder Bagua's equally with Hybrid Kaido > Getting KOed by a random swing from base Kaido.

If Base Luffy and Law can tank a Thunder Bagua then Yamato can too.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@exauce: Both will probably do lasting damage to Kaido. But if not Yamato is one of the reasons he's getting tired now. Luffy was not really able to do that on his own until this point. And she wasn't knocked out. Yamato was even still intent on fighting Kaido before she handed it off to Luffy.

I do agree that Kozuki wins though. I doubt Yamato would have been able to kill the Kaido that Oden almost did.

Lol didn't even know you tagged me.

Yamato hasn't shown it so I doubt that. The supernova did way more damage than her, my friend, she hasn't done anything to get credit for that. Luffy on his own did way better than Yamato, way better. She was knocked out, after a single hit. Yea, but that doesn't mean she will do lasting damage.

Agree.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec:

Clashing Advanced Conquers Haki Thunder Bagua's equally with Hybrid Kaido > Getting KOed by a random swing from base Kaido.

If Base Luffy and Law can tank a Thunder Bagua then Yamato can too.

No, my friend A single strike from Kaido dropped her:

No Caption Provided

She was actually dropped for so long that Kaido turned back into his human form, she is not taking thunder bagua.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamato, Oden fought Younger Kaido who is on par with the likes of Prime Moriah

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blueshoecant: The younger Kaido that Oden fought isn't the even younger Kaido that Moriah fought.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blueshoecant: And actually even if it was, that would be a feat for Prime Moriah, not Yamato.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Doesn't matter, we never saw Hybrid Kaido vs Oden meaning he was severely weaker than he was back then, not only that, how long do you think it takes to transform back into his base form? It doesn't take that long my guy.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By exauce

@lilyeezywest:

Doesn't matter, we never saw Hybrid Kaido vs Oden meaning he was severely weaker than he was back then,

Huh, no mate, the reason there wasn't a Hybrid Kaido vs Oden was that Kaido didn't have the opportunity to do so, this literally ended in two hits, Oden hits, get distracted then Kaido hits, simple.

Also if could transform to his dragon form there is no reason to assume he wouldn't be able to go hybrid.

not only that, how long do you think it takes to transform back into his base form? It doesn't take that long my guy.

That is not the point, my guy, the point is that Kaido probably turned back to his human form probably thinking the fight was over, which means that Yamato would have been out for quite a long time.

Poopiehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Poopiehead

@exauce:

She still took damage from the Thunder Bagua although it was delayed by her weird ice ability:

No Caption Provided

Base Luffy, Law, and heavily injured Zoro also took Thunder Bagua. Base Luffy didn't get KOed. Law and Zoro were down for a bit but got up a couple pages later or by next chapter. Even Zoro who had his bones broken still took Thunder Bagua better than Oden

Oden got KOed for hours after a random attack by Base Kaido. Meanwhile Yamato was fine a couple seconds later from multiple Hybrid Kaidos attacks that were seemingly imbued with advanced conquerors.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Exactly my point... Oden got smoked, the only time we seen him doing lasting damage is in Kaido Dragon form, which is seemingly his weakest form, or the form he usually plays around in.

Yes... There is reason to not believe he could go Hybrid, hybrid is most likely awakened zoan, unless he's shown to have another form, and we know about that, hopefully I don't gotta respond to that.

That is not the point, my guy, the point is that Kaido probably turned back to his human form probably thinking the fight was over, which means that Yamato would have been out for quite a long time.

Yeah but it wasn't, she got back up, perfectly fine. Yamato up until that point did the best out of anyone that we have seen.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way I see it by feats and showings so far

Luffy > Yamato > Zoro

Yamato has shown to be able to keep up with Hybrid Kaido in combat speed and directly clash Haki with him.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still think Oden wins though

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest:

Exactly my point... Oden got smoked, the only time we seen him doing lasting damage is in Kaido Dragon form, which is seemingly his weakest form, or the form he usually plays around in.

His durability wouldn't be any different, my friend, not to mention Kaido still rate him above Yamato, something he didn't do against Luffy.

Yes... There is reason to not believe he could go Hybrid, hybrid is most likely awakened zoan, unless he's shown to have another form, and we know about that, hopefully I don't gotta respond to that.

No Caption Provided

I don't get what you trying to say here.

Yeah but it wasn't, she got back up, perfectly fine. Yamato up until that point did the best out of anyone that we have seen.

Sure, but that kind of feat isn't the feat that is required to survive a casual slash from Oden. Lol? what? She did terribly, she couldn't do any real damage to Kaido, and got body pretty easily, I don't see where this is coming from.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamato has the durability but oden has greater AP

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oden

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By exauce

@poopiehead: Sorry missed this post.

She still took damage from the Thunder Bagua although it was delayed by her weird ice ability:

Which is pretty bad for that Ice ability, cuz it's a defensive ability, and the guy was still able to damage her despite that ability.

Base Luffy, Law, and heavily injured Zoro also took Thunder Bagua. Base Luffy didn't get KOed. Law and Zoro were down for a bit but got up a couple pages later or by next chapter. Even Zoro who had his bones broken still took Thunder Bagua better than Oden

All of them took full powerThunder Bagua without any defense, so not even a comparison. But yea all those are a better durability feat than Oden, and Yamato.

Oden got KOed for hours after a random attack by Base Kaido. Meanwhile Yamato was fine a couple seconds later from multiple Hybrid Kaidos attacks that were seemingly imbued with advanced conquerors.

Again Yamato also got KOed for a while by a random hit from Kaido, she wasn't getting up after seconds my friend, she was out for so long Kaido turned back into his human form.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Missing my point

He thought the fight was over, but it wasn't, not to mention Yamato was deep in thought, as shown by the flashbacks, we know Yamato was going to lose, but she didn't lose right there at all, and she couldn't have been down for that long. Kaido would've just went through with his plan, cause correct me if I was wrong Onigashima was above the capital.

Also if could transform to his dragon form there is no reason to assume he wouldn't be able to go hybrid.

I was responding to this, Momo can not go into a hybrid mode, he can only go into a dragon form, Hybrid form is way more powerful than Dragon Form, he never went Hybrid from against Oden, either A) Oden wasn't powerful enough for Kaido to deem he had to go Hybrid Form, or B) Kaido didn't have access to said form. Either way, he was still way weaker than he was now.

Sure, but that kind of feat isn't the feat that is required to survive a casual slash from Oden. Lol? what? She did terribly, she couldn't do any real damage to Kaido, and got body pretty easily, I don't see where this is coming from.

What? Who could do any real damage to Kaido? Kaido hasn't had real damage done to him yet, that scar from Oden was the best damage done to him by anyone yet, and again he was weaker, and in dragon form. Once again, Yamato has done the best out of anyone we have seen yet, not to mention she didn't get bodied easily, she fought him for a couple chapters, and when she did get "Knocked out", it was by Conquerors Haki coating attack which she took a couple over and over again. She was literally going blow for blow against Kaido with no one else helping her and you think she did terribly? That's insanity.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest:

He thought the fight was over, but it wasn't, not to mention Yamato was deep in thought, as shown by the flashbacks, we know Yamato was going to lose, but she didn't lose right there at all, and she couldn't have been down for that long. Kaido would've just went through with his plan, cause correct me if I was wrong Onigashima was above the capital.

Yamato wasn't deep in thought, my friend, she is just having flashes of the argument they were having, that has nothing to do with being deep in thought, The manga goes off-screen as soon as she goes down and comes back up when she gets back up, that the manga showing it, not me, and Onigashima during that chapter wasn't above the capital.

I was responding to this, Momo can not go into a hybrid mode, he can only go into a dragon form, Hybrid form is way more powerful than Dragon Form, he never went Hybrid from against Oden, either A) Oden wasn't powerful enough for Kaido to deem he had to go Hybrid Form, or B) Kaido didn't have access to said form. Either way, he was still way weaker than he was now.

Momo is a child and what he has isn't a devil fruit, and guys like Lucci could go to their hybrid mode like the day they got the devil fruit, so let alone Kaido who at that point the DF for years. Again the fight literally ended in two hits, Oden hits get distracted then Kaido hits, literally no time for him to go into hybrid mode.

What? Who could do any real damage to Kaido? Kaido hasn't had real damage done to him yet, that scar from Oden was the best damage done to him by anyone yet, and again he was weaker, and in dragon form. Once again, Yamato has done the best out of anyone we have seen yet, not to mention she didn't get bodied easily, she fought him for a couple chapters, and when she did get "Knocked out", it was by Conquerors Haki coating attack which she took a couple over and over again. She was literally going blow for blow against Kaido with no one else helping her and you think she did terribly? That's insanity.

Oden did, Luffy did, Zoro did, and Yamato didn't, again nowhere does it state his dragon form is any less durable than his base form. Yamato even when back up by Snakeman Luffy couldn't do any significant damage to Base Kaido, so again I don't see what are you talking about, and what you talking about? Yamato only got hits once during the entire fight, and she dropped, what blow for blow are you talking about? did we read the same manga?

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Yamato wasn't deep in thought, my friend, she is just having flashes of the argument they were having, that has nothing to do with being deep in thought, The manga goes off-screen as soon as she goes down and comes back up when she gets back up, that the manga showing it, not me, and Onigashima during that chapter wasn't above the capital.

Having flashes of an argument that happened when you were a kid is deep thought, that's actually the literal definition of deep thought, this is literally deep thought,

not only that, she went down for an unknown period of time, and yes, Onigashima was above the capital, I just checked it out, Luffy was on the ground and he pointed up, and said Momo take me there, and that was a couple chapters before.

Momo is a child and what he has isn't a devil fruit, and guys like Lucci could go to their hybrid mode like the day they got the devil fruit, so let alone Kaido who at that point the DF for years. Again the fight literally ended in two hits, Oden hits get distracted then Kaido hits, literally no time for him to go into hybrid mode.

Momo literally has a devil fruit...It's literally an artificial devil fruit, made to be an exact copy of Kaido's, who cares what other people can do. Either way that proves it even worse... He got KO'D by a Base Attack, Yamato was tanking attacks and matching attacks in hybrid mode, you also keep mentioning how she got knocked out by unknown attacks, but fail to mention how she as doing this,

That is against a way stronger Kaido btw.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest:

Having flashes of an argument that happened when you were a kid is deep thought, that's actually the literal definition of deep thought, this is literally deep thought,

I don't see how having flashes of your past has anything to do with you being in deep thought or not, she moving and fighting just fine, I literally don't see where or why she will be in deep thought for.

not only that, she went down for an unknown period of time, and yes, Onigashima was above the capital, I just checked it out, Luffy was on the ground and he pointed up, and said Momo take me there, and that was a couple chapters before.

Unknow but enough to show that she going to get One-shoted, Onigashima isn't even above the capital yet Lol. Momo himself clearly state that in chapter 1027.

Momo literally has a devil fruit...It's literally an artificial devil fruit, made to be an exact copy of Kaido's, who cares what other people can do.

Smile act very different as devil fruit my friend, and guess what I all that don't matter cuz guys like Lucci went hybrid mode in their first day using the devil fruit so let alone Kaido.

Either way that proves it even worse... He got KO'D by a Base Attack, Yamato was tanking attacks and matching attacks in hybrid mode, you also keep mentioning how she got knocked out by unknown attacks, but fail to mention how she as doing this,

Yes, Oden that KO'D by Base Kaido, if you trying to argue that she matched or tanked thunder bague, well she didn't, She went on defensive mode instead, even then she still received damaged from it even calling her naive for even trying, so to claim that she tanked or match anything is just not reading the manga.

And about attacking Kaido, why does it matter when you don't even do any significant damage? Yamata even when backed up by Snakeman Luffy couldn't do any significant damage to Kaido, that is how weak she is compared to Oden Lol.

That is against a way stronger Kaido btw.

Sure.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Enemybird

Oden was stronger than Kaido. Yamato isn't quite there yet. Of course, this is assuming Kaido hasn't gotten any stronger in those 20 years. It may sound crazy but unless its explicitly stated otherwise then I think its a safe assumption. The power gap between the scabbards stayed the same even though some traveled to the future while others didn't... so it is possible.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

I don't see how having flashes of your past has anything to do with you being in deep thought or not, she moving and fighting just fine, I literally don't see where or why she will be in deep thought for.

She wasn't though...And you having flashbacks from 10-15 years ago or something about is literally being deep in thought, Kaido was taunting her she fell for the taunt, before that she was doing the best we've seen against Kaido 1v1.

Unknow but enough to show that she going to get One-shoted, Onigashima isn't even above the capital yet Lol. Momo himself clearly state that in chapter 1027.

Alright, but it's still in view, very close. He could've done a lot of things if Yamato was down for as long as you think, maybe speed up the process? Who knows, point is she wasn't down for that long.

Smile act very different as devil fruit my friend, and guess what I all that don't matter cuz guys like Lucci went hybrid mode in their first day using the devil fruit so let alone Kaido.

Who cares? It's not the same devil fruit, they aren't the same person, you can't say "Lucci went hybrid mode so Kaido had to have known it at the time", it was never shown, so we can't say he had it, all we know is

1) He didn't use it against Oden

2) Oden still lost without it

Yes, Oden that KO'D by Base Kaido, if you trying to argue that she matched or tanked thunder bague, well she didn't, She went on defensive mode instead, even then she still received damaged from it even calling her naive for even trying, so to claim that she tanked or match anything is just not reading the manga.

Never said she tanked anything, at all. I'm showing she matched that same power Kaido was shown, he was literally dripping blood, not to mention right after that she dropped Kaido, saying anything is ignoring what is literally shown, so she is preforming better against a stronger version of Kaido, if you're using the Kaido fight as a judge, once again, she wins.

And about attacking Kaido, why does it matter when you don't even do any significant damage? Yamata even when backed up by Snakeman Luffy couldn't do any significant damage to Kaido, that is how weak she is compared to Oden Lol.

Oden didn't do significant damage to Kaido...all he did was scar him, that's the same thing Zoro did... Kaido could still fight, he wasn't grounded, he wasn't screaming in pain, and he went on to one shot him right after, albeit Oden did get snucked. However, the only evidence we got is that fight and Yamato performed better. That is just a fact.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By exauce

@lilyeezywest:

She wasn't though...And you having flashbacks from 10-15 years ago or something about is literally being deep in thought, Kaido was taunting her she fell for the taunt, before that she was doing the best we've seen against Kaido 1v1.

There was no deep thought my friend, stop forcing something that didn't happen, she got dropped, end of story, Oden will one-shot. Again, Luffy, Zoro, and Oden all did way better than someone who couldn't even do any solid damage.

Alright, but it's still in view, very close. He could've done a lot of things if Yamato was down for as long as you think, maybe speed up the process? Who knows, point is she wasn't down for that long.

But it isn't next. not sure what u trying to say here, she got dropped, the rest of the story isn't my problem.

Who cares? It's not the same devil fruit, they aren't the same person, you can't say "Lucci went hybrid mode so Kaido had to have known it at the time", it was never shown, so we can't say he had it,

A low-lvl character can go to hybrid mode on their first day using a devil but Kaido a high lvl beast can't go hybrid mode after having the devil fruit for years? what kind of nonsense is this? You just living in ur own world at this point.

all we know is

1) He didn't use it against Oden

2) Oden still lost without it

Which I agree with.

Never said she tanked anything, at all.

So she getting one-shot, nice.

I'm showing she matched that same power Kaido was shown, he was literally dripping blood, not to mention right after that she dropped Kaido, saying anything is ignoring what is literally shown, so she is preforming better against a stronger version of Kaido, if you're using the Kaido fight as a judge, once again, she wins.

He didn't, Kaido himself stated went on defensive mode instead, she didn't match anything, The scabbard made him drip blood, yet He called their hit too shallow, putting Kaido on his knees is no different than the scabbard dropping him, something he isn't even bothered by the hit, and if I was using the Kaido fight as a judge she loses badly, cuz she is getting blitz and one-shot.

Oden didn't do significant damage to Kaido...all he did was scar him, that's the same thing Zoro did... Kaido could still fight, he wasn't grounded, he wasn't screaming in pain, and he went on to one shot him right after, albeit Oden did get snucked.

Lol, Oden dropped Kaido so bad he turned into his human form and left him with a permanent scar (that still scares him), is a far better feat than barely doing any damage to him, Kaido was grounded, he literally went off-screen for a few pages and since when doing heavy damaged to someone included screaming in pain? especially in One piece where guys like WB didn't even flinch after getting half his face vaporize.

However, the only evidence we got is that fight and Yamato performed better. That is just a fact.

Lol, you are just in denial my guy, Oden left Kaido with a permanent scar and in fear, while Yamato can't even do any real damaged even when backed up by Luffy, you do the math Lol.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Bro what?

There was no deep thought my friend, stop forcing something that didn't happen, she got dropped, end of story, Oden will one-shot. Again, Luffy, Zoro, and Oden all did way better than someone who couldn't even do any solid damage.

No they didn't wtf, and Luffy and Zoro never 1v1ed Kaido, she literally made Kaido bleed in his most powerful form, how is that not solid damage, and she was actually damaging him, what are you even talking about? Do you know what deep thoughts me? Kaido saying she never had any friends, then showing flashbacks of said friends, from her as a kid is literally being deep in thoughts, that's literally the whole point of the flashbacks, if you can't get that Idk what to tell you. She got dropped for a couple seconds and got right back up, Oden got dropped too, lmfao wtf, against a weaker base Kaido, how is that your argument? That makes no sense.

But it isn't next. not sure what u trying to say here, she got dropped, the rest of the story isn't my problem.

What are you not getting? She got dropped for a small amount of time, not to mention she dropped him too, lmfao wtf. She got back up and was ready to fight, Luffy literally got knocked out as soon as Kaido went hybrid form, and you're saying he did better than her, you're bias is showing.

So she getting one-shot, nice.

How? How is she getting one shot when she stood up to a Thunder Bagua from an insanely more powerful Kaido, do you even read what you say? It makes no sense and goes against the narrative, try again.

Lol, Oden dropped Kaido so bad he turned into his human form and left him with a permanent scar (that still scares him), is a far better feat than barely doing any damage to him, Kaido was grounded, he literally went off-screen for a few pages and since when doing heavy damaged to someone included screaming in pain? especially in One piece where guys like WB didn't even flinch after getting half his face vaporize.

Lmfao, wtf that's not even impressive, Gear 4th Luffy was rocking Dragon Kaido, made him turn back into base form and got one shot, it's the same principle, for whatever reason Dragon Kaido has been shown to be the worst of him. He wasn't even heavily damaged, he didn't scream, nothing like that. What are you talking about? It's easier to scar someone with a sword, than an object that uses blunt force, I shouldn't have to explain that.

If you think Oden is beating Yamato in less than an extreme diff fight you are not reading the right manga. Yamato performed better against a stronger Kaido, point blank period.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest:

No they didn't wtf, and Luffy and Zoro never 1v1ed Kaido, she literally made Kaido bleed in his most powerful form, how is that not solid damage, and she was actually damaging him, what are you even talking about? Do you know what deep thoughts me? Kaido saying she never had any friends, then showing flashbacks of said friends, from her as a kid is literally being deep in thoughts, that's literally the whole point of the flashbacks, if you can't get that Idk what to tell you. She got dropped for a couple seconds and got right back up, Oden got dropped too, lmfao wtf, against a weaker base Kaido, how is that your argument? That makes no sense.

1v1 or not Luffy and Zoro did more damage, and that is what matters, and I'm talking about actual relevant damaged cuz even the scabbard made him bleed, while Zoro left scarred him and left him with a permanent scar. Again stop forcing your deep thoughts thing, she got knocked out get over it.

And I agree that Oden got dropped, nowhere did I deny that Lol.

What are you not getting? She got dropped for a small amount of time, not to mention she dropped him too, lmfao wtf.

Getting knocked out is getting knocked out my friend, and putting Kaido on his knee doesn't mean anything, Luffy's red rock completely put his body on the ground:

No Caption Provided

Yet we all know, Red Rock isn't leaving a permanent scar, and going by your Logic Luffy's red rock is way beyond Yamato's hit.

She got back up and was ready to fight, Luffy literally got knocked out as soon as Kaido went hybrid form, and you're saying he did better than her, you're bias is showing.

But failed to do any real damage on Base Kaido even when backed up by Luffy, Because he hit Luffy with an actual named attack while Yamato was dropped by a no-name attack, so let alone a named one, and Yes he way better than her.

How? How is she getting one shot when she stood up to a Thunder Bagua from an insanely more powerful Kaido, do you even read what you say? It makes no sense and goes against the narrative, try again.

She defended herself against that my man, the scan is here, she never tanked anything, and again a no-name attack dropped her, so she is getting one-shoted.

Lmfao, wtf that's not even impressive, Gear 4th Luffy was rocking Dragon Kaido, made him turn back into base form and got one shot, it's the same principle, for whatever reason Dragon Kaido has been shown to be the worst of him. He wasn't even heavily damaged, he didn't scream, nothing like that. What are you talking about? It's easier to scar someone with a sword, than an object that uses blunt force, I shouldn't have to explain that.

And Gear 4 Luffy didn't even scratch Kaido, next. Dragon being worse form doesn't change his durability, next. You don't need to scream to feel damaged, I don't recall Kaido ever screaming after getting damaged Lol. Doesn't matter, my man sword or not, you can still leave someone with a permanent scar, and Yamato isn't doing that.

If you think Oden is beating Yamato in less than an extreme diff fight you are not reading the right manga. Yamato performed better against a stronger Kaido, point blank period.

Oden can one-shot Yamato. He got dropped, and no-sold, so I don't see what you talking about.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: It matters a lot if it's 1v1, what kinda logic is that? and also no they didn't...

Again stop forcing your deep thoughts thing,

Forcing it is repeating it over and over again, I'm only repeating it because you don't know the meaning of "deep thoughts", I don't actually care about the point or not, but to say she wasn't thinking deeply is stupid and ignores the whole narrative of what happened, thinging of events that happened years ago because your father said you have no friends or whatever is literally thinking deeply about something, not to mention you can't use observation haki if you're not calm and focused, blah blah blah, she clearly wasn't in that moment, it wasn't just a random point. Try again.

Getting knocked out is getting knocked out my friend, and putting Kaido on his knee doesn't mean anything, Luffy's red rock completely put his body on the ground:

Getting knocked out for a couple seconds isn't the same as getting knocked out for a day, you can get knocked out for 5 seconds and still get up and when the fight... I don't understand your point, that point was just dumb... Also didn't make sense, getting knocked out for 5 seconds isn't the same as getting knocked out for days, weeks, months etc. So no, getting knocked out isn't some "he won the fight" type of thing, she got up and could continue...Unless you wanna argue she couldn't? Also Luffy didn't even come until after she got up, so no... he didn't save her, try again.

Yet we all know, Red Rock isn't leaving a permanent scar, and going by your Logic Luffy's red rock is way beyond Yamato's hit.

The fuck does that even mean? What are you even saying? Luffy Red Rock is above is above Yamato's basic attack? I would hope so? Like what?

But failed to do any real damage on Base Kaido even when backed up by Luffy, Because he hit Luffy with an actual named attack while Yamato was dropped by a no-name attack, so let alone a named one, and Yes he way better than her.

She made Kaido bleed with a blunt object... Again what are you talking about? He hit Luffy with a Conq haki infused attack, he hit Yamato with a Conq Haki infused attacked... No Luffy did not perform better than Yamato, she got knocked out for a couple seconds, he got knocked out for a couple minutes... Lol?

She defended herself against that my man, the scan is here, she never tanked anything, and again a no-name attack dropped her, so she is getting one-shoted.

Bro, this is the stupidest logic, she defended it right? So she tanked it right? Like you literally said she tanked it in a different way, please stop, you're making yourself seem slow. "She defended herself against a Thunder Bagua from a stronger Kaido than the one that One shot Oden, she would still get one shot by Oden", like what?

And Gear 4 Luffy didn't even scratch Kaido, next.

She did though, so who cares?

Dragon being worse form doesn't change his durability, next.

Yes it does? Lmao wtf

You don't need to scream to feel damaged, I don't recall Kaido ever screaming after getting damaged Lol.

Screaming in pain? Not to mention you just cherry picked that entire sentence and picked the one that best fit your narrative, cute. He got a scar, got up and one shot him. Next

Doesn't matter, my man sword or not, you can still leave someone with a permanent scar, and Yamato isn't doing that.

It does matter a lot... Lmfao wtf? Kaido is literally worried about Zoro because of the sword he uses and you think it doesn't matter? It doesn't matter that it's easier to scar someone with a sword? Who has a permanent scar just from fighting with a blunt force in One Piece? Every scar we've seen in One Piece has came from a sword or sharp object, wtf are you talking? Actually let me take that back, a sword, sharp object, or a burn mark. You keep moving the goal post, try again.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest: Man, it's been two days, just let this be.

It matters a lot if it's 1v1, what kinda logic is that? and also no they didn't...

It doesn't, what matters is the damage you do the opponent, not the fact that you 1v1 him.

Forcing it is repeating it over and over again, I'm only repeating it because you don't know the meaning of "deep thoughts", I don't actually care about the point or not, but to say she wasn't thinking deeply is stupid and ignores the whole narrative of what happened, thinging of events that happened years ago because your father said you have no friends or whatever is literally thinking deeply about something, not to mention you can't use observation haki if you're not calm and focused, blah blah blah, she clearly wasn't in that moment, it wasn't just a random point. Try again.

Again, stop forcing this, she got dropped, move on man.

Getting knocked out for a couple seconds isn't the same as getting knocked out for a day, you can get knocked out for 5 seconds and still get up and when the fight... I don't understand your point, that point was just dumb... Also didn't make sense, getting knocked out for 5 seconds isn't the same as getting knocked out for days, weeks, months etc. So no, getting knocked out isn't some "he won the fight" type of thing, she got up and could continue...Unless you wanna argue she couldn't? Also Luffy didn't even come until after she got up, so no... he didn't save her, try again.

Sure, Yamato is more durable than Oden, I thought we already agree with that.

The fuck does that even mean? What are you even saying? Luffy Red Rock is above is above Yamato's basic attack? I would hope so? Like what?

Yep, it did more damage to Kaido.

She made Kaido bleed with a blunt object... Again what are you talking about? He hit Luffy with a Conq haki infused attack, he hit Yamato with a Conq Haki infused attacked... No Luffy did not perform better than Yamato, she got knocked out for a couple seconds, he got knocked out for a couple minutes... Lol?

Luffy made him bleed with punch, and Luffy tanked multiple attack from Kaido getting back from it with ease:

Law tanked thunder Bagua and got up from it with ease, yet Yamato was dropped by a no-name attack while Luffy was dropped a named attack LOl.

Bro, this is the stupidest logic, she defended it right? So she tanked it right? Like you literally said she tanked it in a different way, please stop, you're making yourself seem slow. "She defended herself against a Thunder Bagua from a stronger Kaido than the one that One shot Oden, she would still get one shot by Oden", like what?

If you mean her crystal tanked it? that sure. LOl.

She did though, so who cares?

Bruh.

Yes it does? Lmao wtf

How? prove it.

Screaming in pain? Not to mention you just cherry picked that entire sentence and picked the one that best fit your narrative, cute. He got a scar, got up and one shot him. Next

Huh, yea LOl. Nothing, that what happened, that Oden leaving that scar means that Yamato is getting one-shoted.

It does matter a lot... Lmfao wtf? Kaido is literally worried about Zoro because of the sword he uses and you think it doesn't matter? It doesn't matter that it's easier to scar someone with a sword? Who has a permanent scar just from fighting with a blunt force in One Piece? Every scar we've seen in One Piece has came from a sword or sharp object, wtf are you talking? Actually let me take that back, a sword, sharp object, or a burn mark. You keep moving the goal post, try again.

Proving that Oden can one-shot Yamato, even Current Kaido is still worried about him, Do I have to mention that Kidd and Akainu has a scar from a non-anything you mentioned there? LOl.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

It doesn't, what matters is the damage you do the opponent, not the fact that you 1v1 him.

What type of logic is that? If it's a royal rumble it's easier to damage someone in contrast to if they are focusing on you and only you? Especially when Haki comes into factor, are you serious? Is that a real statement?

Again, stop forcing this, she got dropped, move on man.

Idiotic, where did I state she didn't get dropped? She also dropped him... Like what? Please stop.

Sure, Yamato is more durable than Oden, I thought we already agree with that.

You never agreed to nothing, you've just been strawmanning and arguing bs.

Yep, it did more damage to Kaido.

I would hope so... It's a much more significant attack then the one she used?

Luffy made him bleed with punch, and Luffy tanked multiple attack from Kaido getting back from it with ease:

1) You didn't show me anything with those images, all it shows is Luffy getting sent flying.

2) So did she...

3) She got knocked out same way Luffy did, by your logic a knockout is a knockout right? It doesn't matter? Lmfao

Law tanked thunder Bagua and got up from it with ease, yet Yamato was dropped by a no-name attack while Luffy was dropped a named attack LOl.

Yet she matched one of Kaidos strongest attacks... Okay?

If you mean her crystal tanked it? that sure. LOl.

That's like saying Jozu doesn't tank stuff because he can turn into a diamond, your logic is stupid as hell not gonna lie here champ, is that not her ability? Does it not count? She tanked it, end of discussion.

Bruh.

She made him bleed, cry more.

How? prove it.

The fact that it's a weaker form proves it? Do you know the definition of weaker? All his stats go up, that's literally how it works, and how it always works in One Piece/Anime, you serious?

Huh, yea LOl. Nothing, that what happened, that Oden leaving that scar means that Yamato is getting one-shoted.

Yet Kaido couldn't do it, okay, these takes are getting worse and worse, just stop responding you're making yourself look worse.

Proving that Oden can one-shot Yamato

Kaido > Oden, Kaido can't one shot Yamato but Oden can? Okay

even Current Kaido is still worried about him

In what context? Lmao, wtf he's dead he's not scared of Oden.

Do I have to mention that Kidd and Akainu has a scar from a non-anything you mentioned there?

Yikes, Akainu got his scars from Aokiji, I don't know if you know but you can get a thing called frostbite or also known as ice burn... Ice can "burn" you, Kidd, all we know is he fought Shanks and lost his left arm, we don't know how he got his scars, but if he got it from Shanks, guess what? Shanks uses a sword, so again, wtf are you talking about?