R3: Evil Natural Water

R4: Melzargard

R5: Gouketsu

R6: Elder Centipede and Overgrown Rover

R7: Psykos and Black Sperm

Rules:

In character

Inside Z-City, starting 200 meters apart

Scenario 2: Same as above but speed equalized and Bakugou has the same knowledge of the monsters Genos has

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mbatz

@nwname:

Round 1: Bakugo kills withered sprout due to he’s mobility advantage and experience. Withered sprout is an ice user unfortunately Bakugou has already fought one and is exceptionally fast in this form

Round 2: Bakuzan should win, he has the speed advantage to such a degree it’s not even fair since he was blitzing Suiryu, make no mistake Bakugo can oneshot the issue is speed, the only chance he has is taking an aerial approach

Round 3: Bakugou wins Evil Natural Water is too slow and is made from water whilst Bakugou has literally vaporised the side of a mountain.

Round 4: Bakugo kills Melgazard, they would have relative speed but Bakugou would have the aerial advantage to spam explosions to melt Melgazard’s core.

Round 5: Gouketsu kills him too fast, too skilled and to level headed to come up with a solution

Round 6: Elder centipide and Overgrown rover die, Centipede is to slow and Bakugou is capable of replicating blasts as strong or stronger then Genos. Overgrown rover is too slow and probably can’t take too many punches or explosions.

Round 7: Psykos kills Bakugou but Bakugou can beat Black sperm as long as he kills him before he becomes golden sperm. As long as the blast is hot enough it should kill them all (all black sperms)

OPM is full of characters that have unique stats, it isn’t like dragon ball where everyone is comparable, as such I did a prediction for every round and every individual, people like Bakuzan may hit lighter then elder centipede or be less durable but he’s much faster as an example.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nwname  Moderator

@mbatz: What about scenario 2 ie speed equalized? Also i wouldn't call Elder slow just because he is huge. He was faster than Genos' blast and he caught Bang and Bomb by surprise iirc

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname:

In a speed equalised scenario assuming combat and travel Bakugo could oneshot everyone, a strong punch in any of there directions could kill them with windpressure alone. R1: Explosion kills the ice user. R2: Bakuzan would get punched. R3: Water gets vaporised. R4: Melgazard gets penetrated by punch or he‘s core gets melted. R5: Gouketsu unfortunately get punches several times and fried. R6: Elder Centipede gets a good punch down he’s throat and rover gets punched too. R7 was interesting Bakugo and Psykos have energy attacks, Bakugo‘s explosions, psykos energy beams. As such I would originally think it could go either way but Bakugo’s explosions do less damage and psykos can control objects with TK. But then one has to take into account Bakugo’s battle instincts and the fact he might player her using explosion only then use an air punch stronger then psykos energy beams. It’s a toss up, and Bakugo’s most powerful energy beams can are more powerful then psykos’s energy beams, but it takes time to do so.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nwname  Moderator

@mbatz: I don't think air pressure can kill the more durable ones like Gouketsu and above. Unless you think the beam the OFA due shot to the sky was normal air pressure but imo it wasn't since it was like rainbow colored and continued for a bit instead of just leaving the punch behind. I can't exactly tell how good his feats were since its only out in low quality cam recording and there is no way to watch the movie where im at but that beam should be a one shot weapon with the possible exception of Psykos and BS as far as i can tell. Do you think it can kill all 11 trillion of the cells? IIRC none of the heroes could kill all at once not even Tats. Also Psykos got out of Tatsumaki' casual TK so she might be comparably powerful maybe even more powerful than Bakugou if she scales to even 1% of Tatsumaki.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Coadamol

Beats 1 ,sprout isnt particularly strong he's just sneaky with a strong ability , have a chance at 2 since bakuzan is like the lowest dragon to exist but kid is way too slow so its only a chance . Dies horribly to the rest .

And lol at the dude who thinks he have a chance past 2

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nwname  Moderator

@coadamol: What about the speed equal scenario

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Coadamol

@nwname: dosent change much , he just have a better chance at beating bakuzan,while bakuzan is the lowest dragon he is still a dragon which put him upove all the demons from DSK, 100 eyes octopus , bug god choze...etc and hes still a master martial artist with decades of fighting experience.

Other than that he still dies horribly to the rest

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By amnotcharizard

Lol at bakugou beating Dragon level monsters

Stops at 1

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll just focus on the speed equal section. Since speed is still a problem for MHA.

R1 - Bakugo takes it in one hit

R2 - Same as R1. Bakuzan scales to basically every high demon, but that still isn't close to the lvl of feats OFA Bakugo showed.

R3 - Surprised people think Bakugo loses this...what makes ENW dangerous is his water form. Kinda useless against someone who can melt a mountain sides almost instantly & has enough AOE to devour ENW.

R4 - Same as R1, Melzagald never seemed that impressive durability wise for a dragon. Good regen then you realize his regen has a giant weakness that can be dealt with a giant explosion on OFA Bakugo's level.

R5 - Ik people won't like this but it's probably a 2-3 shot being generous. That shared storm feat of both Deku & Bakugo plus that vaporization feat by OFA Bakugo are seriously underestimated.

R6 - Elder gets killed if Bakugo can sever or vaporize Elder's entire head. Overgrown Rover probably gets koed.

R7 - Is where I see Bakugo stopping due to Psykos. She can easily just fly around throwing rocks and increasing gravity until OFA Bakugo tires out. BS is kinda hard countered by Bakugo here, ofc if this was GS that would be a different story.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I don't know his speed much but in second scenario stops at Melzargard.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@yamatama: What vaporization feat? Also Golder form is not restricted if BS feels like it he can use it.

Edit: lets restrict the golden form but he can still use trillion mergers.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: It’s when Bakugo started slowly charging in with one arm at Nine.

In a short frame after Deku attacks, we can see the damage Bakugo did.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Bakugo handles up to round 3 without equal speed.

With equal speed, I'd say round 5. I'm not sure the largest attack from Bakugo is enough for EC or OR. If it is, obvious stop at 7.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

StarBlend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OFA bakugo is not that amazing if you compare him to opm monsters!!