• 71 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll On Paper: MCU Hulk vs. DCEU Wonder Woman (51 votes)

Hulk 57%
Diana 39%

Discounting and disregarding all feats of both combatants. Following logistics, or logic itself. Out of these two, who should actually win?

• 
The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is strongest there is!

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana + Sword + vastly superior speed= Headless Hulk

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RR79

Comparable Speed, Hulk has more strength, Diana has better gear, Hulk has regeneration(I do not remember Diana ever showing that), comparable skill after Hulk trains to be a gladiator, comparable(though I would give the edge to hulk) durability.

On paper every hit Hulk receives should be healed in seconds, whereas every hit Diana receives will just keep compounding the damage. On Paper Hulk should win after a decent fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper, Diana would not start with this decapitating nonsense ppl keep bringing up bcuz she did it once in 3 movies. Hulk wins

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper, Diana would not start with this decapitating nonsense ppl keep bringing up bcuz she did it once in 3 movies. Hulk wins

She depacitated like every parademon she faced. She literally split them in half with her sword. LOL

Also, she went for multiple kill shots against Doomsday, she literally disintegrated Ares, she attempted to murder Ludendorf at his own party. Pretty sure it's in character for her as a freaking warrior.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A big violent monster vs a sweet innocent babe.this is going to get ugly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The feminists are coming, the feminists are coming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786 said:

She depacitated like every parademon she faced. She literally split them in half with her sword. LOL

Also, she went for multiple kill shots against Doomsday, she literally disintegrated Ares, she attempted to murder Ludendorf at his own party. Pretty sure it's in character for her as a freaking warrior.

All of these after seeing and thinking what these guys were capable of

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:
@trust_this_786 said:

Yeah, but the point is that if she is in a battle and she has to take out her enemy, then she'll do it. She's a warrior. Why do you think she carries around a sword with her?

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah this is going to get uglier than a fish lipped feminist leaving her gender studies university dorm for a foray into one of the no go areas of the great caliphate of London

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper Hulk would win because of his status as unkillable and the strongest there is. On paper battles are a lot harder to do for actual powers though and not skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786 said:
@worldofthunder said:
@trust_this_786 said:

Yeah, but the point is that if she is in a battle and she has to take out her enemy, then she'll do it. She's a warrior. Why do you think she carries around a sword with her?

because she was trained to use a sword and not a gun

Again, she had the chance to decapitate many of the germans never once did she go "this is sparta" on them. She never even used her sword for most of the time fighting Doomsday lol. She used brute strength

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana will always one shot hulk

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

No Caption Provided

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

Diana will always one shot hulk

The ONLY way she could EVER one shot Hulk is if she managed to decapitate him in the first strike. Considering she has literally never done that to anyone and that he has comparable speed to her, that isn't happening. Then even if she did manage that there is no guarantee it would keep him down.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@rr79: Yes it is

No it isn't. Once again, being that Hulk has healed from everything that has ever hit him, the burden of proof that he couldn't heal from being decapitated is on you.

To be clear, I am not saying that he can, but I am also not saying that he can't, which is why I said it is no guarantee.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

No it isn't. Once again, being that Hulk has healed from everything that has ever hit him, the burden of proof that he couldn't heal from being decapitated is on you.

To be clear, I am not saying that he can, but I am also not saying that he can't, which is why I said it is no guarantee.

Once again, I believe the fact that hulk has only regenerated some brain cells from a handgun bullet is enough to prove that he couldn't regenerate his whole body. I mean, his head would have to regenerate body cells, like, I doubt mcu hulk has that much of a healing factor.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Once again, I believe the fact that hulk has only regenerated some brain cells from a handgun bullet is enough to prove that he couldn't regenerate his whole body. I mean, his head would have to regenerate body cells, like, I doubt mcu hulk has that much of a healing factor.

That is not proof. That is your assumption. In order to prove that you would have to show him not healing from literally anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

That is not proof. That is your assumption. In order to prove that you would have to show him not healing from literally anything.

That is literally like an NLF. Doomsday at max tanked a 475 kiloton bomb. Can I just go around saying, "He no sold a 475 kilo explosion. He can survive a 100 megaton nuke too?"

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Diana still apparently decapitates the whole of fiction? cool.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RR79

@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

That is literally like an NLF. Doomsday at max tanked a 475 kiloton bomb. Can I just go around saying, "He no sold a 475 kilo explosion. He can survive a 100 megaton nuke too?"

That would be something completely different. We actually see that Doomsday had trouble with the Nuke by the fact that he falls to earth after being hit by it and as shown by them not being able to track movement, was assumed to be KOed at least for a short time. You seem to be forgetting this:

Again, I am not specifically saying that he can heal from decapitation(though he can in the comics), I am saying that in order to prove that he can't you will need to show him either not healing from anything that he has been hit with or at least struggling to heal anything he has been hit with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

That would be something completely different. We actually see that Doomsday had trouble with the Nuke by the fact that he falls to earth after being hit by it and as shown by them not being able to track movement, was assumed to be KOed at least for a short time. You seem to be forgetting this:

Again, I am not specifically saying that he can heal from decapitation(though he can in the comics), I am saying that in order to prove that he can't you will need to show him either not healing from anything that he has been hit with or at least struggling to heal anything he has been hit with.

You seem to be forgetting that literally the entire personnel was in shock of superman not returning and were clearly upset. Also, him not moving in no way indicates that he was struggling with the nuke. He was probably beginning to adapt to the nuke which visibly was painful to him.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

You seem to be forgetting that literally the entire personnel was in shock of superman not returning and were clearly upset. Also, him not moving in no way indicates that he was struggling with the nuke. He was probably beginning to adapt to the nuke which visibly was painful to him.

You seem to be forgetting that they specifically tracked Doomsday to the location he fell and specifically said he was not moving while the one guy is continually staring at the monitor and warns everyone else that he has started moving again. I'm sorry, but I have to completely disagree with that last part. It is completely unthinkable to me that a character like Doomsday would not be moving unless he was KOed. This is an extremely vicious character that wanted to destroy and kill everything he came in contact with. Him just laying there for 30 seconds or so without being KOed is just beyond imagining.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

You seem to be forgetting that they specifically tracked Doomsday to the location he fell and specifically said he was not moving while the one guy is continually staring at the monitor and warns everyone else that he has started moving again. I'm sorry, but I have to completely disagree with that last part. It is completely unthinkable to me that a character like Doomsday would not be moving unless he was KOed. This is an extremely vicious character that wanted to destroy and kill everything he came in contact with. Him just laying there for 30 seconds or so without being KOed is just beyond imagining.

It is completely reasonable when you watch the spikes grow out of him. DD was clearly confused and in pain. Even if he was knocked out, it is still ridiculously impressive that the heat and radiation did nothing to his skin.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

It is completely reasonable when you watch the spikes grow out of him. DD was clearly confused and in pain. Even if he was knocked out, it is still ridiculously impressive that the heat and radiation did nothing to his skin.

The spikes grow out of him after he gets back up. That has no bearing on this particular instance. And how do you know they did nothing to his skin? Again, Doomsday absorbs energy and can regenerate. For all we know his skin could have been completely burned off and regenerated before we saw him again. But the point of this is that it is a completely different idea than the Hulk regeneration thing. We actually saw Doomsday have trouble(how much is open to interpretation) with the nuke, we have never seen Hulk have any trouble whatsoever with healing anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

The spikes grow out of him after he gets back up. That has no bearing on this particular instance. And how do you know they did nothing to his skin? Again, Doomsday absorbs energy and can regenerate. For all we know his skin could have been completely burned off and regenerated before we saw him again. But the point of this is that it is a completely different idea than the Hulk regeneration thing. We actually saw Doomsday have trouble(how much is open to interpretation) with the nuke, we have never seen Hulk have any trouble whatsoever with healing anything.

This is not true. Abom's elbow spike gave him trouble. Not sure if it is just a lot more powerful than bullets or if it is an extreme outlier. Also, I think dd's healing factor is far superior to hulks. I don't see mcu hulk tanking a nuke at all. Also, dd had no problem with limb regen.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hulk has strength, striking and durability on his side on paper he is better, but Diana would win.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

This is not true. Abom's elbow spike gave him trouble. Not sure if it is just a lot more powerful than bullets or if it is an extreme outlier. Also, I think dd's healing factor is far superior to hulks. I don't see mcu hulk tanking a nuke at all. Also, dd had no problem with limb regen.

You seem to be misunderstanding. He was hurt by Abom's elbow strike, he didn't have any trouble healing it. If you look closely you can see seconds later when he runs forward to do the clap it is already healed. There is still blood but there is no injury.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

You seem to be misunderstanding. He was hurt by Abom's elbow strike, he didn't have any trouble healing it. If you look closely you can see seconds later when he runs forward to do the clap it is already healed. There is still blood but there is no injury.

Alright, I concede that. Still don't think he can survive separation from the rest of his body though.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Alright, I concede that. Still don't think he can survive separation from the rest of his body though.

To be perfectly honest, at this point in the movies, I do not either. But it is still up to you to prove that point.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can clearly see that the wound on his chest is still open while he is choking Abom. Cutting off MCU Hulk's head will be the end of him. I can not believe that was actually a contested point.

On paper:

Strength: Hulk

Durability: Hulk

Size: Hulk

Reach: Diana/With lasso and throwable equipment

Speed/Reflexes: Diana

Speed/Traversal: Hulk

Skill: Diana

Attack Potency: Diana

Healing factor: Equal

Stamina: Equal

Intelligence: Diana

Equipment: Diana

Versatility: Diana

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By icec0ld

On paper she wins, she has every advantage minus strength. Her weapons make this a wash. She would slice him to pieces, or use the lasso to turn him to Bruce and kill him.

On paper film Diana per the director has the following powers:

Energy manipulation-we see her do this when she redirects Ares energy attacks and when she is training she produces a strange energy that she cannot control without her bracers

Super Strength-They described her as being comparable to Clark but not outright as strong

Super Speed-Faster than a bullet travels

durability-This one was vague as they only said shes very difficult to hurt but can heal rapidly

Two Swords: Sword of Athena and God Killer Sword which Ares Breaks because its just a normal sword. The Sword of Athena is enchanted and can cut anything. This is what she uses in BVS, how she got it, who knows.

• The Shield - A magical Amazon shield that is nigh indestructible.
  • Bracelets of Submission - These Amazon gauntlets can stop virtually any attack - be it bullets in WWI, or Doomsday's energy blasts in Batman v Superman. As stated, it's unclear whether it's the bracelets or Diana herself that can redirect energy back at attackers.
  • *Sword of Athena - The sword that Wonder Woman wields in Batman v Superman after her God-Killer sword is destroyed by Ares in Wonder Woman. Being a mystical sword, the Sword of Athena can cut virtually anything - including alien threats like Doomsday.
    • Lasso of Hestia (aka "Lasso of Truth") - created by the god Hephaestus, this golden lasso compels those snared in it to speak the truth. It is also unbreakable and changes length based on the wielder's needs in combat. Lesser-known features are its ability to restore memory, hypnotize people, and to negate magical spells and illusions.
    • The Armor - The Armor that creates Wonder Woman's iconic costume is a ceremonial Amazon armor - some of the best ever forged. Diana wears it in honor and representation of her homeland. For those who feel it's too "skimpy" - well, Amazons (as we see in the film) didn't battle in full suits of armor, preferring freedom of movement in combat.
AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

Comparable Speed, Hulk has more strength, Diana has better gear, Hulk has regeneration(I do not remember Diana ever showing that), comparable skill after Hulk trains to be a gladiator, comparable(though I would give the edge to hulk) durability.

On paper every hit Hulk receives should be healed in seconds, whereas every hit Diana receives will just keep compounding the damage. On Paper Hulk should win after a decent fight.

>Comparable speed
I didn't know hulk could react to bullets, moreso multiple bullets at a time and handily dodge/block them

In all seriousness her speed should be the deciding factor here, and if she can cut kryptonians limbs off with single slices...Hulk gets decapitated just as easily if not moreso

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Wow the lowball is real.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana sees a monster, the monster charges, hits her, Wondy gets sent flying, hulk pounds on her, she cuts off his head, it regrows, etc etc, hulk finally beats Diana in a cheap or comedic way.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dioxinyo: I proved in another thread yesterday that Hulk can react and move at mach 4+ speeds. I am at work right now but when I get home maybe I will PM that proof to you.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGrat1: If you actually watch the movie you can also clearly see abom continually stabbing him with his elbow spike at that point. Of course it is still open when it is continually being reopened.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: Yes, people do tend to lowball the MCU characters while wanking the DCEU characters at the same time. That is pretty common knowledge.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

I have actually watched the movie.

Abom was not stabbing Hulk while he was being choked out. The wound on Hulk's chest is still open at that point.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGrat1: Yes, he absolutely was. If you watch the scene you can clearly see that. Watch as he is choking him. You can see his arm going back to the same spot stabbing into it again.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk's pretty much fodder here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana decapitates Hulk at FTL speeds with her Creation Blade

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight said:

The feminists are coming, the feminists are coming

Funny. Because it's a joke and a DCEU reference both at once

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu Wondy hasn't done "anything" impressive, she is like comic batman's level. Hulk is still hulk, hulk can destroy a universe via high ball. He stomps.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana decapitates Hulk at FTL speeds with her Creation Blade

You make those debating for her look bad