Omniman/General Thragg/Boros/Saitama vs Wonder Woman and Superman Who wins?!?!?!

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Omniman/General Thragg/Boros/Saitama vs Wonder Woman and Superman Who wins?!?!?! (21 votes)

Omniman/General Thragg/Boros/Saitama easily win 24%
Omniman/General Thragg/Boros/Saitama barely win 10%
Wonder Woman and Superman barely win 14%
Wonder Woman and Superman easily win 43%
Could go either way/stalemate 10%

Omniman, General Thragg, Boros, and Saitama

ArtStation - Omniman , Sebastián MontecinosSaitama vs Thragg - Battles - Comic VineHD wallpaper: Anime, One-Punch Man, Boros (One-Punch Man), Lord Boros  (One-Punch Man) | Wallpaper FlareOne Punch Man Wallpaper - NawPic

Wonder Woman and Superman

1280x2120 Wonder Woman Dc Comic Artwork iPhone 6+ HD 4k Wallpapers, Images,  Backgrounds, Photos and PicturesPin by Jorge Otero on superman | Superman comic, Superman art, Superman  wallpaper

Rules

• Composite Versions for Team 1. New52 for Team two; no special versions. Boros doesn't run out of energy ever, so he can keep doing is specials if he needs to and knows hes been powered up for good
  • No morals for anyone and everyone is serious
  • In character
  • Win by Death
  • Just fists for everyone
  • No BFR
  • No outside Interference
  • No In fighting

Environment - New York City both sides start 1/2 a mile apart

Free Wallpapers New York City - Wallpaper Cave

MUSIC FOR THE FIGHT

• 
kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swa2point0: While crossovers are canon, many jackasses on this site ignore them. Are we allowing Crossovers for Invincible Team?

If yes they win with OPM side being fodder/distractions.

If no, they probably lose to Superman alone by straight feats.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should replace omni man with invincible

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SWA2point0

@kaijuking said:

@swa2point0: While crossovers are canon, many jackasses on this site ignore them. Are we allowing Crossovers for Invincible Team?

Crossovers are fine as long as they are canon :)

Is the one punch team fodder though? I figured they take WW while the others would fight Supes, Idk who'd win but I figured thats how it'd go.

If we allowed both cases though would both situations be hard pressed regardless?

You should replace omni man with invincible

I thought about it, but then I saw omni man's tache and I couldnt bring myself to not put two mustache people together hahaha

Hellespont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No morals the duo win with low difficulty.

Hellespont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No morals New 52 Supes could solo to be frank, and even though New 52 Wonder Woman was ridiculously nerfed adding her on top makes this even more unfair.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW gets basically soloed by anyone here since its just her standard version of new52. However, supes might win solo.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW gets basically soloed by anyone here since its just her standard version of new52. However, supes might win solo.

The Invincible characters couldn't even solo New 52 Wonder Woman.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

Thragg literally fought inside a sun with his skin completely burned off...

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@gunchar16 said:
@merulezall said:

Okay, and?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By diydeath

@gunchar16 said:
@diydeath said:
@gunchar16 said:
@merulezall said:

Okay, and?

That's soloing N52 WW territory

@diydeath: That’s not the issue Wonder woman’s gear ignores durability and she’s incredibly skilled, she’s been handling Superman without her gear. If this is a fight to the death she could legitimately oneshot everyone here then beat Boros after a long struggle due to his regeneration.

That's making a few big assumptions. 1st off N52 WW's sword isn't standard gear. 2nd; she doesn't have the damage output to suggest she could handle Thragg without her sword.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Uhm no, and it's definitely not stopping a morals off New 52 Wonder Woman from cutting Thragg into little pieces.

That's making a few big assumptions. 1st off N52 WW's sword isn't standard gear

No Caption Provided

There were literally petitions and a lot of anger about Wonder Woman since Flashpoint almost always running around with her sword, and neglecting her lasso so much dude. Hell New 52 Wonder Woman was literally storing that thing in her bracelets:

No Caption Provided

2nd; she doesn't have the damage output to suggest she could handle Thragg without her sword.

Are you honestly suggesting Thragg would be more durable than New 52 Supes for example:

No Caption Provided

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

Crossovers are fine as long as they are canon :)

They are canon but people dont like it. The scaling makes them way stronger than the planet busting feat they have you see.

We have a weak ass Mark (Still confirm weaker than Omni man by timeline) tanking multiple blows from a blood lusted world buster Solar Man. Just durability feat as Mark was too weak to fight him.

Omni man helping beat Dominex who slap around Supreme (unsure which one, must been Moore Supreme) in a multi hour fight. Tanking Dominex blows and help the other beat him down.

Omni Man best feat and scaling is to Mean Supreme (Liefield Supreme) in a double KO fight. Mean Supreme who in previous comic beat all the Dax's that Moore Supreme ran from in seconds, and beat down Suprema down easy, and then the next comic busted a planet casually, for all those haters saying Supreme was weaken. He certainly was not.

This is still the most grey area of comic canon, but the Tick comic team up had Mark teleported to Ticks world, and help Tick kick a earth size like moon from space to Mars.

So yes, by Scaling people piss and moan. Its grey as Image rules is all crossovers are canon even though the Image characters stories and world events do not match up at all with said crossover characters, making people dismiss these feats.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

These are Interviews with Kirkmen and Larsen, Larsen being Chief Editor of Image Comics at the time too, and both stated how this Canon works. They exist in their own universes for story purpose but temporarily share a universe for crossovers sake.

In other words its canon to the characters the events when they crossover. Very wonky and weird but as they explain they do this because they dont have the money, manpower, or resources to make everything connected like DC or Marvel. It also goes against the Image comic motto of creators doing their own thing without oversight.

So many Invincible haters get their balls in a vice and cry foul at legit canon crossovers when they happen. Its a legit crossover for Mark to meet 616 Spider Man and beat down 616 Doc Ock. Its in the official Compendium. Issues #33 is followed by Marvel Team Up #14. Invincible then reference Spider Man several times in his comics and Brit comics. Marvel Team Up is in the Graphic Novel labeled as Issues #33A and #33B. Its canon as canon gets. Same for Tick #100 which also has Mark via same Portal Abilities visit Ticks universe, and Mark again references 616 Avengers there too.

Again people like to ignore Writer/Editors/Graphic Novel themselves and claim its not canon because it hurts their perceptions. Its wild actually lol.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Uhm no, and it's definitely not stopping a morals off New 52 Wonder Woman from cutting Thragg into little pieces.

That's making a few big assumptions. 1st off N52 WW's sword isn't standard gear

No Caption Provided

There were literally petitions and a lot of anger about Wonder Woman since Flashpoint almost always running around with her sword, and neglecting her lasso so much dude. Hell New 52 Wonder Woman was literally storing that thing in her bracelets:

No Caption Provided

Are you honestly suggesting Thragg would be more durable than New 52 Supes for example:

No Caption Provided

What's to stop Thragg from dismembering N52 WW?

He's done it to many, many other and stronger enemies, has fought for days with his literal guts hanging out of his belly - and as I mentioned before, literally fought in the sun.

Show me scans of WW having the damage output to actually cause serious injury to someone who doesn't have natural resistance to the sun, being dipped inside of it and only losing his skin, which wasn't anywhere near enough to put him down. Viltrumites in general are known for fighting through extreme injuries and Thragg is THE strongest and most durable of the bunch.

I was wrong on her not having the sword, my bad there but even still, Thragg is beyond her capabilities in base form.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: If you think its a more fair fight, I'm up for it as I dont see any issue why it shouldn't be allowed as long as the feats there :)

@diydeath:She doesn't have her sword :) It's just a fist fight

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: If you think its a more fair fight, I'm up for it as I dont see any issue why it shouldn't be allowed as long as the feats there :)

@diydeath:She doesn't have her sword :) It's just a fist fight

If she doesn't have her sword then WW can't do anything to Thragg. SHe lacks the damage output - and if she somehow hurt him, he's fought with his guts hanging out, his skull exposed through a wound on the head and his eye ripped open - and on a separate instance he fought without skin.

I'd say that makes WW a non-factor. Not sure how he'd stack up to Superman...probably not well?

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: I won't be able to answer that because, i havent read a lot on Invinicble you'd need an expert to decide how well omni man and thragg would do against new supes :)

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm pretty sure Superman solos. Wonder Woman makes this overkill.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: lol damage output?? She can take down Clark that's way more then needed. The whole sun thing isn't that impressive. Thor and Clark do it casually and Diana especially bloodlusted easily can do great harm to them...

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: lol damage output?? She can take down Clark that's way more then needed. The whole sun thing isn't that impressive. Thor and Clark do it casually and Diana especially bloodlusted easily can do great harm to them...

She can bloody Clark's nose, in no way is she comparable to Superman...are you seriously trying to tell me that a charcter with zero resistance to heat and takes damage by dipping in the sun who literally dips himself inside it during a fight, loses all his skin and continues to fight there isn't impressive?

You clearly have absolutely ZERO concept of what you're talking about. None.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: I won't be able to answer that because, i havent read a lot on Invinicble you'd need an expert to decide how well omni man and thragg would do against new supes :)

Thragg gets stomped by Supes. Thragg is more along the lines of King Thor without the energy blasts the power cosmic or thorforce provides.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: lop I know plenty. And FWI I NEVER said he wasn't impressive merely that Diana who who when bloodlusted nearly decapped Clark and therefore has plenty of damage output. So atop assuming

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: lop I know plenty. And FWI I NEVER said he wasn't impressive merely that Diana who who when bloodlusted nearly decapped Clark and therefore has plenty of damage output. So atop assuming

That's an extremely low showing for N52 Superman though...WW shouldn't have even gotten close to him given his extreme speed advantage.

Thragg absolutely stomps WW via feats, not that she can't hurt Thragg, she can but Thragg gives zero Fs. The guy fights through extreme injury and is durable enough to not get vaporized despite fighting within the sun, even if he loses limbs, he's not going to stop and it's going to take very little for him to kill WW given that he's bar none, the strongest in the Invincible comics; the same comics which have high end Viltrumites flying through planets, moving at FTL speeds, etc.

Thragg is a tier above Wonder Woman but a tier below Superman.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: I disagree that Diana isnt on that tier given the people shea stopped before Leo Ares. But that's a fair assessment