The team obliterates Omni-Man.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AKZ

If Fox QS can annoy and keep omni man busy for a few secs, Wandas hax should do the rest.

The others in the team are honestly non-factors.

OPstutter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wandas the only one who could even stand a remote chance.

But they all lose for the fact they would get blitzed and vaped by omni man like the flaxans in episode 2. He also left earths solar system within just a couple days. And also had to have flown from viltrum to earth. So hes mega leagues above MCU and DCEU in speed.

Other than dormammu Omni man solos MCU and DCEU and he does it casually.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01:

Wandas the only one who could even stand a remote chance.

Can't Quicksilver grab Diana's sword and kill Omni-Man in 0.00001 seconds?

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01: flight speed isn’t really combat speed tho and so far Fox QS is far superior in it.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz:

flight speed isn’t really combat speed tho and so far Fox QS is far superior in it.

Quicksilver can solo, tbh.

OPstutter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OPstutter01

@thevamphunter: is his a joke or are you not competent on omni mans power? Omni man blitz and vapes them with his MFTL speed. Or he just punches a hole in each of their guts before they know what even happened.

Wandas the only one who even stands a sliver of a chance and whats she gonna do if she aint even hypersonic let alone FTL?

The omni man downplay on this site now is getting really bad. A week ago youd get laughed at for saying omni man COULDNT solo ALL OF MCU AND DCEU, but now we have people like you and others already saying a small team of these characters can “obliterate” omni man?

Jesus what has this site come to. Honestly if aint a marvel or DC character even vsbattles is more reliable than this site.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AKZ

@thevamphunter: if he uses dianas sword he isn’t actually soloing since it’s her equipment but eh ig lmao

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01:

is his a joke or are you not competent on omni mans power? Omni man blitz and vapes them with his MFTL speed. Or he just punches a hole in each of their guts before they know what even happened.

Omni-Man is MFTL? When has he gone into statue-mode with someone as fast as Quicksilver? Quicksilver takes Diana's sword and slices off Omni-Man's head; he's a statue.

Combat speed =/= Travel speed. Remember that.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz:

if he uses dianas sword he isn’t actually soloing since it’s her equipment but eh ig lmao

Imao, but you get the point.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01:

The omni man downplay on this site now is getting really bad. A week ago youd get laughed at for saying omni man COULDNT solo ALL OF MCU AND DCEU, but now we have people like you saying a small team of these characters can “obliterate” omni man?

I've never "downplayed" Omni-Man before. He's extremely powerful, but Quicksilver is much faster in combat speed. Omni-Man can beat CW Supergirl and Superman, so I'm not lowballing him at all.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiple people solo.

OPstutter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OPstutter01

@thevamphunter: lol a hypersonic character is gonna blitz a dude who can vape cities just by how fast he is and leave the solar system form earth in just a couple days max with a characters sword that cant even put down Steppenwolf? Hes gonna do that to a character that can casually tank 2 hammer lazer beams and survive his own city vapes?

Yeah totally.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: only ppl who solo is QS if he uses another teammates equipment or Wanda if she doesn’t just get blitzed right off the bat.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01:

lol a hypersonic character is gonna blitz a dude who can vape cities just by how fast he is and leave the solar system form earth in just a couple days max with a characters sword that cant even put down Steppenwolf? Hes gonna do that to a character that can casually tank 2 hammer lazer beams and survive his own city vapes?

I'm going to say this again. Combat/reaction speed is not equal to travel speed. When has Omni-Man gone into statue-mode? Quicksilver effortlessly statues Omni-Man and slices off his head.

OPstutter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OPstutter01

@thevamphunter: what is combat soeed gonna accomplish when omni man can just fly up and literally blitz them all including quick silver?

https://youtu.be/_zRDLnr5Ea8

https://youtu.be/1v9C45OP_8w

Watch these scenes and honestly tell me anyone in the MCU and DCEU besides dormammu stand even a remote chance against omni man. Please watch these and still tell me MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE quicksilver is blitzing him and hurting him with dianas sword lol.

OPstutter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OPstutter01

@thevamphunter: when has quicksilver ever “statued” anyone remotely close to even being able to dream of being on omni mans level?

Hows MOVIE quicksilver gonna slice off omni mans head? With dianas sword that cant even fatally wound steppenwolf? That would just break in half on his neak.

Quicksilvers punches would literally be like when red rush was hitting omni man and thats being generous towards quicksilver. Whats he gonna do? Even if we say omni mans combat speed is crap The second omni man flies up and gets real serious he just gonna vape him lol.

This is assuming omni man doenst do that from the vey beginning which would be very in character for him.

VinerVVVVV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-man is getting the ultimate rape.

MonsieurMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will the omniwank ever stop?

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-man stomps

VinerVVVVV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPstutter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OPstutter01

@monsieurmaster: you mean the omni man downplay? No one In the MCU and DCEU team is even hypersonic. None of these characters can vape cities, stop texas sized asteroids, tank 2 nule sized blasts, and move so fast they can leave the solar system within a couple days.

Shouldn't this be considered MCU and DCEU wank? I mean what is it with this weird ridiculously inconsistent website? One week its “oh omni man can easily solo the MCU and DCEU at the same time” but then next week its “oh multiple characters can solo stomp omni man”? Wheres the consistency with the users on this site? I mean even vsbattles has more competency.

Seriously what are these characters gonna do when omni man flies up and vapes them all before they can even react. Unless ANYONE wants to show me a feat of any of the MCU or dceu characters here moving even hypersonic in speed let alone anywhere near LS. i dont see how omni man does not solos.

Omni mans not wanked. The reason hes winning in almost every thread hes in is because people keep disrespecting him and putting him against the same fodder every day. Maybe if people put omni man against other people are actually in his league he wouldnt seem wanked. I mean the MCU and DCEU? Really? Their like almost at the bottom of the totem pole and people disrespect omni man by saying he loses to them?

MonsieurMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01: Diana is easily hypersonic. Even depowered she was pulling off ridiculous stuff like the lasso feat, why does everyone forget about her swinging on lightning casually? She was like bvs doomsday/clark speed so shes comfortably in that tier. (JL/Snyder Clark is a lot faster). He is getting a lot of hype, dont get me wrong hes a good high tier but I'm sick of seeing stuff like this. Diana plus Ralph is enough here. Maybe throw in Wanda or Carol just to be more secure and have a raw powerhouse in there.

MonsieurMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VinerVVVVV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched Wanda Vision. Aside from Wanda, while Nolan doesn't use his speed that well he's still too strong.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan wins if he bullrushes like he did on the flaxans' planet.

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only ones here that can harm him are Thanos and Wanda. I don't see why if given the chance, Wanda couldn't hold omni in place while Thanos decapitates him.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By J_Normal

Wanda is literally the teams only Kill Scenario with mind control and reality warping. Even then she gets blitzed.

EDIT: MAYBE quicksilver can take Diana’s sword and cut kill him.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By J_Normal

@monsieurmaster: Diana isn't hypersonic. You can see her movement speed is still relative to that if a mach 2 bullet.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01:

Hows MOVIE quicksilver gonna slice off omni mans head? With dianas sword that cant even fatally wound steppenwolf? That would just break in half on his neak.

What piercing feats does Omni-Man have?

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01:

what is combat soeed gonna accomplish when omni man can just fly up and literally blitz them all including quick silver?

How can Omni-Man blitz Quicksilver if Quicksilver can dodge all of his attacks? Like I said before, Omni-Man does not have access to the statue-force. That said, his brain cannot function at the speed of light.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01:

Watch these scenes and honestly tell me anyone in the MCU and DCEU besides dormammu stand even a remote chance against omni man. Please watch these and still tell me MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE quicksilver is blitzing him and hurting him with dianas sword lol.

Omni-Man's brain can't process at the speed of light. He has no feats or evidence to back that up. Quicksilver, on the other hand, can process everything at Mach 7000. So, how does Omni-Man tag Pietro?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver keeps Wanda safe, she TPs Nolan

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-Man bullrushes CM, Pietro and Wanda dies to collateral shockwave, and then one shots the rest.

Deep_Silver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter said:

@opstutter01:

what is combat soeed gonna accomplish when omni man can just fly up and literally blitz them all including quick silver?

How can Omni-Man blitz Quicksilver if Quicksilver can dodge all of his attacks? Like I said before, Omni-Man does not have access to the statue-force. That said, his brain cannot function at the speed of light.

Keep seeing people say this, but:

No Caption Provided

Invincible was mid-attack here, too, and he can attack at very, very, high speeds, like when he bullrushed Allen into the moon.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go with this tbh, Quicksilver could act as Red Rush did, and Wanda can easily tp him or warp him.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats stoping Nolan from Charging full speed at the ground vaporizing everything in the area?

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

I would go with this tbh, Quicksilver could act as Red Rush did, and Wanda can easily tp him or warp him.

Omni-Man's Bullrush is much faster than Pietro who's 0.8% the speed of light and there's no way for Wanda to perceive him.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deep_silver:

Invincible was mid-attack here, too, and he can attack at very, very, high speeds, like when he bullrushed Allen into the moon.

Okay, I concede. You and @opstutter01 win. Nice job, and keep up the good work!

OPstutter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OPstutter01

@thevamphunter: I mean flying from another planet who know how far away to earth within 2 weeks max, and flying from earth out of the solar system within a couple days is FTL speed. Also How is quicksilver gonna dodge a large city level vape? I thought you were arguing for combat speed? You do realize in travel speed quicksilver is hopelessly outclassed? Even mark is leagues faster than quicksilver and mark isn't even close to Omni mans level. Omni man flew across the flaxans planet within a couple seconds and his attacks could be seen from space and literally vaparize entire cities. How is quicksilver gonna dodge that? He can't fly. he ain't anywhere near omni mans travel speed so he ain't dodging it. And he sure as hell ain't coming close to surviving an attack like that. No one on this team is for that matter.

Then we come to the fact of how in the heck is quicksilver gonna hurt Omni man? Only one who can even physically hurt him is Wanda and that's because of reality warping not pure raw power. Everyone else is screwed. Like to the point Omni man could sit there and Tank everything they throw at him. This dude survived 2 of those hammer lazer beams and only got a minor nose bleed. And then he goes on to take punches from reanimen that break a city blocks worth of land and he doenst even take any visible damage.

No one else on the team can even react to omni man. Only one who can maybe beat omni man is Wanda but her speed would be so slow compared to Omni mans that she wouldn't even have time to pull off an attack.

Only people in the MCU and DCEU that can legitimately be able to beat omni man are IG thanos (again assuming Omni man doenst blitz him from the start) and dormammu.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPstutter01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter: just saw your last post that you conceded. my bad you can ignore my recent post then.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opstutter01:

just saw your last post that you conceded. my bad you can ignore my recent post then.

Okay.

Deep_Silver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice job, and keep up the good work!

Thanks mate, you too.