Omni Man, Invincible (Amazon) Spawn (HBO) vs Justice League (DCAU)

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Can the Image Heroes win?

HBO Spawn respect thread here. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/spawn-animated-series-respect-thread-2024575/

You have to find feats for the rest lol.

Death or KO.

Standard Gear.

Everyone as pictured.

Morals (if they have them) on.

Battle in America.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The super heroes in JLU are pretty good but I think Omni man by himself can win, Mark can't and neither can Spawn. I think Omni has a little better in the stats but JLU isn't too far behind from what we've seen

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-Man solos.

No he doesn't. Martian Manhunter can phase and incapacitate. Flash is way too fast for him. Don't see how Omni-Man can damage Superman to the point where he's KOed after Superman survived being stomped by doomsday and tanking a kryptonite missile.

Team 1 would still realistically win because of Spawn.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

No he doesn't. Martian Manhunter can phase and incapacitate. Flash is way too fast for him. Don't see how Omni-Man can damage Superman to the point where he's KOed after Superman survived being stomped by doomsday and tanking a kryptonite missile.

Omni-Man still solos the verse. Hell, he can even beat The Presence from the comics.

Keep dreaming bud. Omni-man wank is kinda out of control.

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wavyhero3467

@boutatakeanl said:
@thevamphunter said:

Omni-Man solos.

No he doesn't. Martian Manhunter can phase and incapacitate.

do you have anything that suggests that Martian in the cartoon does that to anyone consistently?

Flash is way too fast for him.

based on what exactly? Dude gets tagged by everything. do you have any reaction feats to prove he is far faster than Nolan?

Don't see how Omni-Man can damage Superman to the point where he's KOed after Superman survived being stomped by doomsday and tanking a kryptonite missile.

not sure how either is too impressive fir Nolan. We talking about the same dude who stated that the meteor Mark stopped was a small one even tho it could of potentially destroyed a city. Omni man is country lvl by statements

Team 1 would still realistically win because of Spawn.

Spawn is the weakest link in this battle. the only good thing about him is time stop and he doesn’t even use that consistently anyway.

I really don’t see omni man losing to this team honestly.

if omni man is serous gl gets one shot. So does wonder women, so does hawk girl, so does Batman, so does aquaman, green arrow, so does super girl, so does flash, so does Martian

the only heroes who stands a slight chance is dr fate( I’m assuming he is powerful) and Superman.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Fatal Five feats Superman solos

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni Man solos

DaredevilAang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: what did Superman do there and that feat does count since the movie is canon

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

Keep dreaming bud. Omni-man wank is kinda out of control.

Omni-Man is very powerful. He can't beat DCEU Doomsday, but he can practically solo all live-action verses at once.

I didn't say he wasn't powerful. I doubt he could solo al live-action verses at once. He could easily be put down by a fair portion.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavyhero3467: I concede. You are correct, unless the Flash also gets serious. He blitzed Brainiac Lex Luthor, running around the entire planet in a matter of a few seconds, and eventually gaining enough speed that he ran around the Earth four times in a matter of less than 2 seconds. Other than that, yeah... no one has consistent feats of them really utilizing their power. Spawn is far from the weakest link tho, albeit he's not really close to the strongest either.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@boutatakeanl: but he solos MCU and DCEU characters bar the overkill ones like dormammu and ego ofc.

Depends. Snydercut Flash and Superman were kinda broken. There was a statement, I believe in Batman vs. Superman, that put Superman at well above continent level, so he should be able to match Omni-man's asteroid feat, though I'm pretty sure omni-man is well beyond that

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-man solos if he goes all out. His bullrushes are something else.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

I didn't say he wasn't powerful. I doubt he could solo al live-action verses at once. He could easily be put down by a fair portion.

No, Omni-Man is worthy enough to solo every live-action verse in the Multiverse.

Dormammu, Surtur, Snydercut Flash, Snydercut Superman, Thanos, Vision when he isn't being weakened by plot, Parallax, Doomsday, Wanda if she can tag Omni-man and she's bloodlusted, etc...

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

Dormammu, Surtur, Snydercut Flash, Snydercut Superman, Thanos, Vision when he isn't being weakened by plot, Parallax, Doomsday, Wanda if she can tag Omni-man and she's bloodlusted, etc...

Omni-Man solos all of these fodders combined. Don't disrespect Omni-Man like that. He can one-shot entire universes, so people like Thanos are not even relevant to him.

Which universe has he one-shotted? Has he done anything to put him on a planetary level? If so, please do enlighten me.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavyhero3467: spawn has more than time slowing. He has decent Telepathy attacks, healing powers for himself and others, and teleportation. Not to shabby in strength the rare times it is shown.

Far from useless.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

Which universe has he one-shotted? Has he done anything to put him on a planetary level? If so, please do enlighten me.

Omni-Man stopped a Texas-sized asteroid, and Texas is as big as the Multiverse. He casually one-shots these fodders.

Thank you for giving me a solid laugh :D

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

Thank you for giving me a solid laugh :D

Great, this means that my jokes are finally starting to make people laugh! People said my jokes weren't funny before, so I'm creating better sarcasm.

I can say with confidence, that was very good.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

I can say with confidence, that was very good.

Lol, did you really think I was serious about Omni-Man one-shotting universes? 🤣

maybe.... 0________________________0

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: he never tanked a kryptonite missle.... Batman saved his life but redirecting the rocket so you're feats are wrong .

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: he never tanked a kryptonite missle.... Batman saved his life but redirecting the rocket so you're feats are wrong .

Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot that it was redirected. My bad

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-man 1 shots.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevilaang: reached the sun from earth in less than 7 minutes (FTL) survived getting hit with a large planet level shockwave, and flew away from a gravity pull strong enough to put the sun back together again