No Caption Provided

Justice League

No Caption Provided
  • Random encounter
  • Basic knowledge
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • Win by death

Round 1: JL replace GotG at their headquarters and Nolan ambushes them, what happens?

Round 2: Takes place in the city where JL fought Darkseid, start 5000 ft apart

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Omni-Man wins all rounds against DCAMU

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nolan stomps, the only member of the JL that is city level is Superman and he's the most powerful and city level is fodder to nolan

Avatar image for deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c
deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad: What city level feat does Clark have? Best stuff I can recall for Clark is him holding that futuristic bomb in his hands, and the destruction in his battle with Doomsday. Though admittedly my memory of the films isn't the best.

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash Solos, Omni-man from Amazon has piss poor reaction and combat speed, they'd run circles around him and kill him quite easily

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

^^Back on his 10th alt, what a Saddo.

Too afraid to reply to me? Settle down simpy simp if Omni-man had good reaction speed I'd give him more credit

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@ganker10: nah u were too scared to stick to one acc.

scatter to diff alts 🤡

Got it, as long as we're all in agreement over Omni-man having slow reaction and combat speed, don't let me interrupt your simping though

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: No lowball perfect consistency

You gonna cry little simp?

No Caption Provided

BEWARE HIS POWER !!!

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is the only issue tbh. And I guess Diana and Arthur with weapons but Idt they’ll get to use them

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nomar

@akz: I've come to realize it's a waste of time replying to fools like Ganker. They choose feats they think are low/anti-feats without even realizing the side they are fighting for have much much worst anti-feats. If they don't want to provide good faith arguments, it's really not worth wasting time on them.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCAMU Justice League is pretty weak to be honest. I don't think they're even above their counterparts in the DCAU Justice League. Omni Man should stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10 said:

Flash Solos, Omni-man from Amazon has piss poor reaction and combat speed, they'd run circles around him and kill him quite easily

you are a clown pal, whats this...your 8th alt?

you are the same one that said that saitama would stomp super buu and that fairy tail would solo DBS except the Gods...

ot: Omni-Man

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@ganker10 said:

you are a clown pal, whats this...your 8th alt?

you are the same one that said that saitama would stomp super buu and that fairy tail would solo DBS except the Gods...

ot: Omni-Man

You're so afraid of me lol

@delein said:
@ganker10 said:

@akz: No lowball perfect consistency

You gonna cry little simp?

No Caption Provided

BEWARE HIS POWER !!!

(1) Omni Man destroy Flaxans Planet Scene | The Invincible Season 1 Episode 2 (2021) - YouTube

Got it, so fast over long distances, slow over short distances makes sense and explains why Nolan is so slow in fights

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10: You are talking like he didnt tag and grab red rush, but he did. It would be very similar against flash. flash would punch him a couple of times but that's pretty much it. Nolan can and would grab him and after that its over.

Replace here superman with nolan..... with the difference nolan doesn't have superman restrain and morals.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: When did i say he is'nt city level?

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10: You are talking like he didnt tag and grab red rush, but he did. It would be very similar against flash. flash would punch him a couple of times but that's pretty much it. Nolan can and would grab him and after that its over.

Loading Video...

Replace here superman with nolan..... with the difference nolan doesn't have superman restrain and morals.

Flash hits a lot harder than Red Rush, is faster and more competent so no, Nolan wouldn't grab him as he'd be too busy getting his brains bashed in

No Caption Provided

Nolan doesn't have Superman's restraint and morals....or his speed...durability etc

Take a look at War Woman nearly splattering Nolan's brains all over the pavement, now imagine Flash hitting harder than that more frequently, that's what's going to happen lol

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10:

Nolan does have better stats than animated supes. If animated supes performed like that against flash, Nolan would perform at least as good.

Flash is not war woman. A flash punch is gonna bother him at most. Kida like it did to supes.

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10:

Nolan does have better stats than animated supes. If animated supes performed like that against flash, Nolan would perform at least as good.

Flash is not war woman. A flash punch is gonna bother him at most. Kida like it did to supes.

This version of Flash hits significantly harder than War Woman does and Nolan has too slow reaction speed and combat

Before Nolan can blink Flash would of hit him a few dozen times with attacks much more devastating than War Woman

Hell if Flash really wanted to

Loading Video...

Just ram a crowbar into Omni-man's skull lol

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10: 1 as you can see in my video, flash hit nowhere near as hard as war woman, see how his hits didn't bothered superman despite not holding back (possessed), so no. Aso, when a speedster clearly based on flash fought nolan, nolan tagged him, grabbed him and crushed his skull.

I have no reason to believe this would go differently with the animated version fo flash.

Hell, seeing how he performs against superman, I think it would go even worse.

2 Before flash hit him the first dozen times, he gets his leg broken like he got with supes or his skull crushed like red rush did. Nice try.

3 Lmao. If you think you are going to hurt omni-man with a crowbar you either do not know omni-man at all, or are trolling.

Quite a low effort trolling, since he facetanked multiple missiles with no effect whatsoever. The best you would do is breaking the crowbar.

So now I know for sure you are either blatantly trolling or speaking without any knowledge. Unless you bring something with a shred of sense to the table, I wont answer any further.

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10: 1 as you can see in my video, flash hit nowhere near as hard as war woman, see how his hits didn't bothered superman despite not holding back (possessed), so no. Aso, when a speedster clearly based on flash fought nolan, nolan tagged him, grabbed him and crushed his skull.

I have no reason to believe this would go differently with the animated version fo flash.

Hell, seeing how he performs against superman, I think it would go even worse.

2 Before flash hit him the first dozen times, he gets his leg broken like he got with supes or his skull crushed like red rush did. Nice try.

3 Lmao. If you think you are going to hurt omni-man with a crowbar you either do not know omni-man at all, or are trolling.

Quite a low effort trolling, since he facetanked multiple missiles with no effect whatsoever. The best you would do is breaking the crowbar.

So now I know for sure you are either blatantly trolling or speaking without any knowledge. Unless you bring something with a shred of sense to the table, I wont answer any further.

I'll tell you what when Omni-man can react to a bullet, maybe he'll last longer than .5 seconds against Flash.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their best chance is if Flash uses Wonder Woman’s sword and kills him that way. I’m confident that would do the trick, but it’s too specific for me to consider it viable.

Omni Man stomps otherwise

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC nolan was hurt by Red Rush punches and staggered by Black Wing's bombs. If the Justice League plays smart, they should win

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By J_Normal

Omniman stomps.

Stop replying to Ganker/Ben2004. He’s only going to bring up low end feats that aren't really even low ends.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal said:

Omniman stomps.

Stop replying to Ganker/Ben2004. He’s only going to bring up low end feats that aren't really even low ends.

bahahaha wth? why am i being grouped with Ganker

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:

IIRC Nolan was hurt by Red Rush punches and staggered by Black Wing's bombs. If the Justice League plays smart, they should win

after watching episode 7 and 8, i can see why people are saying omniman stomps lol

DivineTeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League in both instances

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10 said:

No Caption Provided

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Omni-dude

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this the animated movies based off the 2011 new 52 or does any animated feat from a justice league member count because green lanterns are confirmed planet busters in the justice league cartoon

and flash can move at ftl way faster in both actually

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps both rounds. Omni-Man is being wanked too much.

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-man can casually catch a ball thrown around the earth CASUALLY.

He can react to Mark who can do the same, and already has relativistic feats against Allen.

Last time I checked Flash couldn’t hurt Doomsday who couldn’t even destroy a city, Omni-man no sold a laser that levelled a country-side TWICE.

Last I checked this flash doesn’t even have the speed feats to blitz omni-man your not thinking.

1. Has nothing to do with combat and reaction speed, it just means they're strong enough to throw a ball around the Earth

2. Mark can't even move mach 1 on Earth confirmed in episode 4 where Nolan was still teaching him how to break the sound barrier, his speed in space is irrelevant here

3. Yeah and Omni-man can't even destroy a full mountain and that laser was weak as fuck, it didn't even destroy the house near it or rip the power lines from the ground

4. Anyone who can move and react at mach 5 in combat would be too fast for Amazon's Omni-man

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

@ganker10:

1. Has nothing to do with combat and reaction speed, it just means they're strong enough to throw a ball around the Earth

1. Correction. Catching that ball is a reaction feat and it has travelled faster then flash featwise lol.

2. Mark can't even move mach 1 on Earth confirmed in episode 4 where Nolan was still teaching him how to break the sound barrier, his speed in space is irrelevant here

2. Feats > statements it wouldn’t change the fact the feat still happened regardless. You can’t pretend the feat didn’t happen.

3. Yeah and Omni-man can't even destroy a full mountain and that laser was weak as fuck, it didn't even destroy the house near it or rip the power lines from the ground

3. lol they weren’t next to it. The Laser levelled the countryside and that house and poles are no were visible near the crater try again

4. Anyone who can move and react at mach 5 in combat would be too fast for Amazon's Omni-man

4. Except Mark has reacted to lightning from Kursk so Omni-man vapes your favourite character

1. Not when you prep for it, they knew the ball was coming and hand plenty of time to raise their glove to get ready to catch the ball

2. Mark has no mach 1 speed feats on Earth so that point is moot

3. Yeah no, the blast was powerful enough to send the pick up truck flying off screen but couldn't even damage a house made out of wood, weak blast is weak

4. Electrical based attack =/= lightning, and Invinicble never reacted in the Amazon series anyway

You lose the argument almost as bad as Omni-man loses this fight

No Caption Provided

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have several people explaining to Ganker why he is wrong, and he still chooses to die on his hill.

I admire the stubbornness. He is still wrong.

Nolan blitzes them.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Applekidthethird

@kaijuking: pretty sure he knows he's wrong but he's just trolling. Like nobody could be that stupid.

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ganker10

@kaijuking said:

You have several people explaining to Ganker why he is wrong, and he still chooses to die on his hill.

I admire the stubbornness. He is still wrong.

Nolan blitzes them.

Lol you're scared shitless of me and didn't even tag me because you're afraid of me getting a notification, coming back here and slapping you around again

BTW Weren't you that same simp who was crying for help when you got bodied on that Big Boss vs Kiryu thread? Who's dying on a hill again?

I agree Nolan blitzes just like he blitzed Cecil and...oh wait

No Caption Provided
@applekidthethird said:

@kaijuking: pretty sure he knows he's wrong but he's just trolling. Like nobody could be that stupid.

I'm sorry...who are you again? I know this this entire forum is full of clowns so I can't keep track of all of you...which one were you again?

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10: dude did you just unironically try to use "virgin" as an insult? That's incredibly lame. It's like I'm talking to a 12 year old from 2009.

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ganker10

@applekidthethird said:

@ganker10: dude did you just unironically try to use "virgin" as an insult? That's incredibly lame. It's like I'm talking to a 12 year old from 2009.

I don't hear you denying it

Also you didn't answer my question....who are you again? If you're gonna call someone else out you should only do so when you have credibility, as far as I'm concerned you're another nobody on the internet