Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

He gets 1 week of practice.

He has to clear every Geometry Dash level in existence with only three attempts, but every time he fails he has to go back to the first level.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Interesting thread. I don't recall Oliver ever picking something up quickly, but I think some of his archery traits could translate to this. With a week of practice, he could do it IMO.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

Interesting thread. I don't recall Oliver ever picking something up quickly, but I think some of his archery traits could translate to this. With a week of practice, he could do it IMO.

It was hinted that he could pick up moves just by observing them. Picked up sea diving after about an hour of lesson(something that the person teaching him said was impossible) and picked up whatever he learned to counter Darhk's magic very quickly as well. From the top of my head.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyssa scaling.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D00mSlayer1993

This is cool. But for a minute I thought this was Oliver playing Geometry Dash on his phone lol. But I think he could do it. As BOC explains.

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@subline: Wow! Nice to know i'm not the only geometry dash fan on here! Do you mean the main levels w/ full version, or user created levels as well?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

It was hinted that he could pick up moves just by observing them. Picked up sea diving after about an hour of lesson(something that the person teaching him said was impossible) and picked up whatever he learned to counter Darhk's magic very quickly as well. From the top of my head.

As we know, Oliver has feats for pretty much everything.