Oliver Queen (CW) vs Clint Barton, Rumlow and Sam Wilson (MCU)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Oliver has his bow (melee purposes only), the rest are unarmed.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 anthp2000  Moderator

Eh, they probablystomp him. He's not putting them down before they dogpile.

Rumlow was similarly skilled to Cap, Clint held his own against Widow and Sam is... a named character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oliver. These clowns are far less impressive than a Sara+Thea+Diggle who put together outclass them and Ollie held off them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam is useless in hand to hand, Rumlow is fast and skilled but would get knocked out quick, so it is basically gonna turn into Hawkeye v Oliver real quick. I'll give Hawkeye the benefit of the doubt since he would have numbers advantage at the start. So team

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what happens:

No Caption Provided

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie still

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Clint even have unarmed feats? I can't seem to remember any useful ones..

Don't think Rumlow would make a huge difference, and he pretty much stomped Sam, so don't see him dping anything but get one shot.

Really just depends wjether Hawkeye can carry his team, which atm, I'm uncertain of (mostly cos I dknt remwmber his unarmed feats)

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver might win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The overused CW character stomps.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oliver shows them real h2h skills

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oliver handily.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol...Ollie gets stomped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team mid difficulty.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: What are your opinions of the individual team members? Where would you rank them?

Uallhoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crossbones mvp

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Oliver. As far as I remember Rumlow and Sam only have H2H feats against each other. Also since people like to make a big deal about oliver having his bow as a melee weapon, therefore questioning his unarmed abilities its worth noting Clint doesn't have any unarmed feats either.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Greysentinel365

Barton solos clearly.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint and Sam are fodder in this situation, so it really comes down to Rumlow and Queen. I say Queen.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Leaning towards Oliver. As far as I remember Rumlow and Sam only have H2H feats against each other. Also since people like to make a big deal about oliver having his bow as a melee weapon, therefore questioning his unarmed abilities its worth noting Clint doesn't have any unarmed feats either.

Honestly, that argument has long since died out, or at least, has no merit now after the feats in S7.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Oliver can take on Turner, Stardust and Brick at the same time and make them hit each other, he most certainly can do that to a team of three considerably inferior combatants.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I know but I figured I would take the time to flip the script on the MCU side.

Also I don't really think olivers fight with bronze tiger, brick and stardust really proves he wins.....He was losing that fight despite it being a brief exchange. And we recently saw he needed to be saved from Sampson and brick by bronze tiger. We've also seen brick challenge Oliver solo in season 4, and samspon challenge Oliver solo in season 5.

I agree he wins I just don't agree with that reasoning.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I agree that Oliver would most certainly have lost that fight against trio if it had gone for longer. But I don't think it would have been because of him getting out skilled. He just would not be able to feasibly put them down. Stardust alone is a pain in the ass to put down. With Turner and Brick coming at him at the same time, Oliver was never going to win that fight.

However, that does not change the fact that Oliver was still able to out skill them at once. He was ambushed and he still managed to remain untagged while easily tagging them and actually made them hit each other. That's insane. And Ben only got him because Oliver planned that(to plant the shiv on Turner). Again, I don't think Oliver was going to win that fight ever. But him being able to avoid getting tagged by them is still a massive showing.

Why I think it's relevant here is because all three combatants on MCU side are significantly inferior to the ones Oliver faced.

As for Oliver struggling against just Brick and Stardust, again, you go long enough against Stardust and he'll tag you. His ability to not feel pain is a massive advantage in h2h. And IIRC, Oliver was doing fine until Brick got him with the pepper spray. Add to that the fact that Oliver has outright stomped all three of them in 1v1 on different occasions this season. He stomped Stardust while suffering from a stab wound. Same with Turner.

I don't remember Brick ever challenging Oliver. At least for a decent while. Merlyn was able to stomp him. So unless Oliver is jobbing, Brick shouldn't pose a threat 1v1. I think they made that clear this season.

As for Stardust, it's again the same story. The longer you go against him, the worse it will go for you. Honestly, prison Oliver felt a lot less inhibited. He wasn't holding anything back. I mean, Stardust gave Oliver a better fight in S5 than he did in 1v1 against Oliver in S7. And that was Oliver with an open stab wound.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

However, that does not change the fact that Oliver was still able to out skill them at once. He was ambushed and he still managed to remain untagged while easily tagging them and actually made them hit each other. That's insane. And Ben only got him because Oliver planned that(to plant the shiv on Turner). Again, I don't think Oliver was going to win that fight ever. But him being able to avoid getting tagged by them is still a massive showing.

I don't buy that Oliver planting the shiv was some elaborate plan to get Turner thrown into the hole. I think he saw the guard coming so he put the shiv back on Turner. And Oliver actually was tagged during the fight:

Loading Video...

I don't think Oliver let Turner slam him on the table.

Why I think it's relevant here is because all three combatants on MCU side are significantly inferior to the ones Oliver faced.

This is true but again Oliver didn't really perform that well against them from a combat perspective.

As for Oliver struggling against just Brick and Stardust, again, you go long enough against Stardust and he'll tag you. His ability to not feel pain is a massive advantage in h2h. And IIRC, Oliver was doing fine until Brick got him with the pepper spray.

They fought for like 2 minutes. It was hardly a battle of attrition. And Sampson had Oliver against the wall when Brick grabbed the pepper spray:

Loading Video...

Add to that the fact that Oliver has outright stomped all three of them in 1v1 on different occasions this season. He stomped Stardust while suffering from a stab wound. Same with Turner.

We're talking about his ability to fight multiple at once. Also I am assuming your talking about when Oliver smacked brick with the book, in which case I don't think it was much of a fight. Oliver kind of beat brick before he got his guard up. Brick didn't seem all that prepared.

I don't remember Brick ever challenging Oliver. At least for a decent while. Merlyn was able to stomp him. So unless Oliver is jobbing, Brick shouldn't pose a threat 1v1. I think they made that clear this season.

He did it twice during that one episode.

Loading Video...

They also had a fight earlier in the episode.

As for Stardust, it's again the same story. The longer you go against him, the worse it will go for you. Honestly, prison Oliver felt a lot less inhibited. He wasn't holding anything back. I mean, Stardust gave Oliver a better fight in S5 than he did in 1v1 against Oliver in S7. And that was Oliver with an open stab wound.

I agree with this. I still think there is a huge difference between fighting just sampson and fighting both brick and sampson.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I don't buy that Oliver planting the shiv was some elaborate plan to get Turner thrown into the hole. I think he saw the guard coming so he put the shiv back on Turner. And Oliver actually was tagged during the fight:

Yeah, I misremembered the fight. Oliver did get tagged. But he also dodged or parried majority of their hits, made Sampson punch Brick, made Turner stab Sampson and then planted the shiv on Turner. That's still pretty impressive IMO.

We're talking about his ability to fight multiple at once. Also I am assuming your talking about when Oliver smacked brick with the book, in which case I don't think it was much of a fight. Oliver kind of beat brick before he got his guard up. Brick didn't seem all that prepared.

I actually thought about it, but realized it wasn't a fair fight and hence didn't mention it.

He did it twice during that one episode.

Honestly, its probably a low showing. Brick got thoroughly outskilled by Merlyn. I don't see why Oliver would have trouble against him.

I agree with this. I still think there is a huge difference between fighting just sampson and fighting both brick and sampson.

As I said, I didn't remember Brick giving Oliver trouble in S4. I don't think he should be able to. But yeah, Oliver can't take on 2 S5 level combatants at the same time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Well brick was injured by wild cat when Malcolm beat him. Oliver fought a fresh brick. It could also be an inconsistency.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0a0bfe02da5
deactivated-5c0a0bfe02da5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint would last the longest, but Brock gets dropped within thirty seconds, and Sam might get one shot if Oliver is serious. There's no way Oliver loses here.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RBT

@jashro44: I honestly never saw Brick as that much of a threat. They showed him a threat to Laurel, Roy and Dig, but the arrival of Merlyn was, to me, always as the 'Oh shit, Brick is done' kind of moment for me. I don't know what to make of Brick tbh. I think the S4 fight is inconsistent. The Merlyn fight and S7 fight line up. The S4 one, doesn't.