User Lists: 0

The hell? He gets dog piled.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The things from suicide squad? Oliver can't even beat 50 people with his bare hands. IIRC these things were super human.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Really? Werent u the one who posted the gif of flagg one shotting one of them with a punch?

Do you think Steve could take them unarmed (mcu)?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 anthp2000  Moderator

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

The things from suicide squad? Oliver can't even beat 50 people with his bare hands. IIRC these things were super human.

Harley Queen was easily handling them with wooden hammer. Btw Ollie is really superhuman lvl by feats.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Harley Queen was easily handling them with wooden hammer. Btw Ollie is really superhuman lvl by feats.

Maybe he is but there still above regular human beings. Oliver has never beaten 50 fodder at once bare handed before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:
@jashro44 said:

Maybe he is but there still above regular human beings. Oliver has never beaten 50 fodder at once bare handed before.

Yes i know so it is controversial.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

they definitely weren't

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Oliver gear and this becomes debatable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sexybayonetta22: What do you mean its controversial?

Hard to say. Oliver is super durable, extremely great pain tollerant, knows about 14 styles of fighting, has super reflexes. In my opinion he could take them down all if he knew that head is their weak point ( but barely ) but otherwise they would brutally kill him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

The things from suicide squad? Oliver can't even beat 50 people with his bare hands. IIRC these things were superhuman.

If they come at him 1 or 2 at a time like these fodders were, is there any particular reason Oliver cannot beat 50 people?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sexybayonetta22: What do you mean its controversial?

Hard to say. Oliver is super durable, extremely great pain tollerant, knows about 14 styles of fighting, has super reflexes. In my opinion he could take them down all if he knew that head is their weak point ( but barely ) but otherwise they would brutally kill him.

I don't think it was stated the head is the weak point but I could be wrong.

@rbt said:
@jashro44 said:

The things from suicide squad? Oliver can't even beat 50 people with his bare hands. IIRC these things were superhuman.

If they come at him 1 or 2 at a time like these fodders were, is there any particular reason Oliver cannot beat 50 people?

They were in the middle of a huge battle field. There is a difference between fighting several people in a huge battle and fighting one guy.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

They were in the middle of a huge battle field. There is a difference between fighting several people in a huge battle and fighting one guy.

From what I saw, the situation is no different than the one where Oliver fought dozens of Ghosts. Granted he shot a couple people down and Ray assisted with a few, but Oliver still took down tons of them in h2h. I don't really remember how strong these fodders were so I can't say if Oliver can take 50 of them or not, but I don't see why he can't take 50 random men in h2h. He has taken on far better fodders.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@jashro44:

From what I saw, the situation is no different than the one where Oliver fought dozens of Ghosts. Granted he shot a couple people down and Ray assisted with a few, but Oliver still took down tons of them in h2h. I don't really remember how strong these fodders were so I can't say if Oliver can take 50 of them or not, but I don't see why he can't take 50 random men in h2h. He has taken on far better fodders.

Oliver fought the ghosts in waves not all at once.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@rbt said:

@jashro44:

Oliver fought the ghosts in waves not all at once.

I know. That's exactly how these fodders were coming at others in SS. In waves. Not all at once.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He isn't fighting them in waves here. Oliver is basically in a generic city and all 50 of them are standing in front of him. I think its silly to assume that 48 of them are just going to stand there and take turns while the rest get beaten up.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@rbt: He isn't fighting them in waves here. Oliver is basically in a generic city and all 50 of them are standing in front of him. I think its silly to assume that 48 of them are just going to stand there and take turns while the rest get beaten up.

I guess. Its a tonymartial thread, so the OP is extremely vague. He likely gets dogpiled.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@jashro44 said:

I guess. Its a tonymartial thread, so the OP is extremely vague. He likely gets dogpiled.

Well I assume if he were fighting them in waves it would be a gauntlet. Also default battle forum rules have the combatants beginning 10 feet apart.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fam, no.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50? Ollie can't handle 50 at the same time.