Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By exauce

@dkezy: He casually reacted and cuts kizaru in half

No Caption Provided

Whitebeard stomp by the way the man is easily country+ to continental by feats obviously

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ban stomps fr. Old Whitebeard's defenses were horrible.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban stomps. Old Whitebears is a glasscanon.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His endurance is more than enough for whitebeard to wins this battle

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: @wot_m8: It took the combined efforts from all three Admirals to do sufficient enough damage to Whitebeard to weaken him to the point in which Blackbeard could harm him. However, he did not even die until after the Blackbeard pirates combined their efforts and attacked him. How come Whitebeard is Glasscannon?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would even say Ban is a Glasscannon since the only reason he hasn't die was due to his immortality without that he would died in his back story

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how some people call Whitebeard a glass cannon, as if he took damage from fodder...

He was stabbed 267 times, shot 152 times, and also shot by cannons/cannonballs 46 times, yet, he almost took no damage from them.

The damage he took was mostly caused by the 3 admirals, and he still kept fighting, how does that make him a glass cannon ?

Dkezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11136/111367279/7297641-befunky-collage%20%2866%29.jpg

Ban punches the Demon King's head into the ground, the residual force creating fissures extending past the horizon. These fissures are observed from a height of at least dozens of meters. A 30 meter height would make the distance to the horizon 20 KM, so the fissures are around that length. These fissures were omnidirectional to boot, meaning that Ban's AoE would have had a diameter of around 40 KM. To put things into perspective, a 2 meter height (the view of an observer that is 6 foot 7) would make the distance to the horizon 5 KM. With that in mind, these numbers aren't at all far fetched. In fact, such power is consistent with Ban's finishing attack against the Demon King:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11136/111367279/7297704-befunky-collage%20%2867%29.jpg

Diana uses her magic to raise a tower of Diamond to cloud height and above in an instant. Ban intercepts its rise with a jump and punches the Demon King. The punch ravages the tower and creates a shockwave dwarfing the entire structure. The latter aspect cements this in the island level ranges, but the former aspect shouldn't be dismissed. This tower was massive, dwarfing mountain height, and yet Ban split it in half. The momentum factor should also be considered. A large mass of diamond extending into the air at hypersonic speeds would yield absurd levels of KE, which Ban brought to a complete halt with a single punch.

btw i got this from someone else’s post so shoutout to him but regardless this feat alone i can say is enough to oneshot whitebeard.

and this is ban without his sacred treasure;)

@exauce

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dkezy: Can u simply the feats cuz I'm not getting it, just tell what busting tier is that feat around

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: it's not about busting. Concentrated damage is what matters most in 1v1. Akainu did the most damage to WB using concentrated attacks. Ban punches holes in WB and with his sacred treasure would absolutely shred him with its rate of attack.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By exauce

@rebake: Unless there is Hax. Not really. That basically all his attacks. no he can't and even with his sacred treasure he still can't

Also a single punch from whitebeard will one-shot ban

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 yamatama  Online

Ban stomps

His range with his sacred treasure is just absurd & his strength should allow him to shred WB to mincemeat

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By defiant_will

@dkezy:

btw i got this from someone else’s post so shoutout to him but regardless this feat alone i can say is enough to oneshot whitebeard.

you are welcome

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Edgelord91  Online

I’m going with ban via Hunter fest

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RikuYamaha

Even if Whitebeard had superior physicals, Ban can use Hunter Fest and just sap him down until he beats the ever loving moby dick out of him.

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban oneshots

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: with WB's poor health and durability, I wouldn't even give him the edge in physicals. Maybe against base pre-purgatory Ban. But either way there's nothing stopping Ban from taking WB's power or heart or other vital organs. I agree with that.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

@rikuyamaha: with WB's poor health and durability, I wouldn't even give him the edge in physicals. Maybe against base pre-purgatory Ban. But either way there's nothing stopping Ban from taking WB's power or heart or other vital organs. I agree with that.

Yeah, but i was being generous to WB for giving him the physical edge. His durability is ok but not enough to deal with Ban.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

Whitebeard was busting mountains while screaming I think he is clearly superior physcaly

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RikuYamaha

@exauce said:
@rebake said:

Whitebeard was busting mountains while screaming I think he is clearly superior physcaly

Busting mountains isnt really impressive to ban.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: when did Whitebeard bust mountains by screaming?

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ban uses hunter fest and It's over

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just kidding man he didn't do by screaming but he was screaming when doing he busted to two mountains

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@rikuyamaha said:

I'm just kidding man he didn't do by screaming but he was screaming when doing he busted to two mountains

Ah alright. Well anyway, mountain busting isn't special to Ban.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Alright then what about casually moving/shaking/tilting the entire ocean

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@rikuyamaha: Alright then what about casually moving/shaking/tilting the entire ocean

He didn't do it to a entire ocean, he done it to a island. And its not much anyway considering can can snatch his stamina, strengh, Speed and etc with hunter fest or crush his heart.

No Caption Provided

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: He actually did and it even destroyed island like shabondy, and were felt in islands even farther. But that would take a long time considering whitebeard strength, endurance, and speed, and still, Whitebeard will still be able to Quake him before any of that so it isn't a problem.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@rikuyamaha: He actually did and it even destroyed island like shabondy, and were felt in islands even farther. But that would take a long time considering whitebeard strength, endurance, and speed, and still, Whitebeard will still be able to Quake him before any of that so it isn't a problem.

Considering his strengh, endurance and speed? Old Whitebeard would easily run out of endurance and ban can snatch energy very quick. A quake won't do much to Ban as he can tank attacks from the demon King, someone who can blow up a small country.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: what his endurance of fighting despite having two holes in his chest and having half his face-off, and while sick and coughing blood His endurance wouldn't easily run out As u may think. As i explain up there that attack would easily be considered country+ cuz those islands were very I mean very far away from Marine ford but still got destroyed so Yea I think White is fine.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@rikuyamaha: what his endurance of fighting despite having two holes in his chest and having half his face-off, and while sick and coughing blood His endurance wouldn't easily run out As u may think. As i explain up there that attack would easily be considered country+ cuz those islands were very I mean very far away from Marine ford but still got destroyed so Yea I think White is fine.

Not really considering a casual ban punch can do this

No Caption Provided

Whitebeard can't really survive without his heart as well and Ban can bypass natural durability to steal hearts.

No Caption Provided

So it doesn't really matter how stong Whitebeard is when his heart is removed.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Akainu who casually overpowered and one-shot ace, and ace was doing this

No Caption Provided

And Akainu still couldn't one-shot him with his punches so I think he is fine tanking those punches Or just block them using his quakes

Whitebeard can't really survive without his heart as well and Ban can bypass natural durability to steal hearts.

He can just dodge the attack or Block it using his Quakes

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: he's not blocking that at all with quakes, don't be in denial. He's also not dodging that any more than he dodged Squardo. He's a stationary fighter who mostly blocks or soaks incoming attacks. His heart getting stolen is something he can't block or soak.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@rikuyamaha: Akainu who casually overpowered and one-shot ace, and ace was doing this

No Caption Provided

And that's impressive to Bans feat how? Who broke though diamonds while the casual shock of the punch split the earth from a small country away.

And Akainu still couldn't one-shot him with his punches so I think he is fine tanking those punches Or just block them using his quakes

Yeah He's not gonna block that strike with a quake. Plus Ban is just massively faster.(don't bring up that faulty FTL Whitebeard so i dont have to bring up the faulty Zeldris FTL statement)

He can just dodge the attack or Block it using his Quakes

dodging is futile as ban doesn't have to touch him and blocking it is null as it can bypass durability.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: He can u want a scan? he can dodge that. and no he was only stationary when he started coughing blood so no. but he can dodge or block using quakes maybe

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

And that's impressive to Bans feat how? Who broke though diamonds while the casual shock of the punch split the earth from a small country away.

From that scan Yes, That being small country? I would say large island or lower

Yeah He's not gonna block that strike with a quake. Plus Ban is just massively faster.(don't bring up that faulty FTL Whitebeard so i dont have to bring up the faulty Zeldris FTL statement)

He is. he is not. and that FTL was joke but he sure close it considering he reacted and cuts kizaru in half so no

dodging is futile as ban doesn't have to touch him and blocking it is null as it can bypass durability.

That sucks and that also sucks. but I don't see why Whitebeard quakes him first

Rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban takes this. Physical Hunt and/or Fox Hunt and it's over for WB.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 INF4MY_  Online

Ban slaps the fodder, should make it pre-purgatory Ban to make it more fair

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban takes this

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban stomps

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I also don't see why Whitebeard quakes him first. Ban blitzes with his sacred treasure.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: White he is the one blitzing with his Quakes

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamiyodare: Damn dude, show some respect to Ban by choosing a more complimenting picture lmao. I'd say Ban stomps due to Hunter Fest tho.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Gilateen  Online

Ban should take it.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers