• 168 results
#1 Posted by jay_z94 (8205 posts) - - Show Bio

Image result for old king thorImage result for superboy prime

Rules:

• King Thor/Odin-Force Thor feats also apply. RKT and NKT feats do not apply.
  • OKT has Mjolnir, SBP has his Armour.
  • No prep, Random Encounter, Standard info.
  • No Morals.
  • Win by KO/Death.
  • Takes place on Mars.

Bonus Round:

Necro King Thor vs Superman Prime

#2 Posted by Standardized (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime kills him to death

#3 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor should win, OKT is largely unquantifiable due to the circumstances in which he fought Galactus, although their fight was felt across Galaxies.

Bonus round is interesting. I want to say NKT for stomping at least a somewhat nourished Galactus, but I could be convinced otherwise.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#5 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467 said:

King Thor should win, OKT is largely unquantifiable due to the circumstances in which he fought Galactus, although their fight was felt across Galaxies.

Bonus round is interesting. I want to say NKT for stomping at least a somewhat nourished Galactus, but I could be convinced otherwise.

he used necro sword in battle against galactus. And prime has tanked galaxy busting attacks with no casual harms at all. Him resisting magic with ease against likes Mordru that are above Odin aswell is clear that Prime has good chance. Im not sure OKT has feats like that of odin, like timestop etc. With odin force hacks he would probably win. In all out brawl i dont see any attack that would harm prime with PIS aside. Prime literaly took on couple of lantern corpses at once and Guardian had to make sacrifice of himself to bfr him, because they realised he is gonna kill them all.

Necro king thor would win for sure, but not as easy as people think.

#6 Edited by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

And prime has tanked galaxy busting attacks with no casual harms at all

Warworld feat? This comes down to all sorts of context, was the statement about it being able to bust a Galaxy true, was Prime not pushed out of the way? etc.

And how often does Prime tank Galaxy busting attacks?

Him resisting magic with ease against likes Mordru that are above Odin aswell

Why is 31st Century Mordru above Odin?

Im not sure OKT has feats like that of odin, like timestop etc

King Thor does.

No Caption Provided

In all out brawl i dont see any attack that would harm prime

I'd say an attack that blew a hole through Destroyer empowered Desak would at least harm Prime.

No Caption Provided

Or a storm that can knock out Surtur could at least harm Prime.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

with PIS aside

By PIS aside, you mean all those times Herald tiers or those somewhat above made him at least say "ugh"?

As easy as he defeated a Nourished Galactus?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Confirmed here that Galactus had feasted sufficiently.

No Caption Provided

#7 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467 said:

@supermanforever:

And prime has tanked galaxy busting attacks with no casual harms at all

Warworld feat? This comes down to all sorts of context, was the statement about it being able to bust a Galaxy true, was Prime not pushed out of the way? etc.

And how often does Prime tank Galaxy busting attacks?

Him resisting magic with ease against likes Mordru that are above Odin aswell

Why is 31st Century Mordru above Odin?

Im not sure OKT has feats like that of odin, like timestop etc

King Thor does.

No Caption Provided

I'd say an attack that blew a hole through Destroyer empowered Desak would at least harm Prime.

No Caption Provided

Or a storm that can knock out Surtur could at least harm Prime.

with PIS aside

By PIS aside, you mean all those times Herald tiers or those somewhat above made him at least say "ugh"?

As easy as he defeated a somewhat nourished Galactus?

Dont remember exactly, but when guardian sacrifsed himself. I could look it up. He was easly uneffected by Mordru who is multigalaxy buster. Also arguably he tanked universe busting explosion considering Monarch literaly said that his amp was used up at that point. So yeah he is pretty durable for sure.

Guardian sacrifce happened when prime ripped part of him or something and his lifeforce energy leaked out.

Mordru was not downgraded during Zero hour and COIE. He even has pre zero hour appearence compared to his post zero hour appearence.

No it wouldnt. Superboy prime with pis aside has not shown any significant weakneses to blasts, magic, explosions. Yeah they were teen titans bullshit and him beeing afraid of bart crap. But thats all PIS, high end feats he was pretty much insanely durable. Maybe destroyer would be more durable to specific weapons like say Necro king thor.

Ok we know surtur durability etc, but its hard say if it would harm Prime or not because of high end feats like monarch, guardian sacrifice etc. I dont see him beating prime by using blunt force or energy attacks. The only ways i see him beating well is time stop, drainingm etc. Those are prime weaknesses pretty much hax so to speak. Going in hand to hand vs prime is big bad idea.

By PIS aside, you mean all those times Herald tiers or those somewhat above made him at least say "ugh"

No i mean the time teen titans harmed him but sodam yat amped with 10 rings wasnt capable. That time speedsters were punching and he got harmed but the other time monarch blasts have no effect on him. Thats quite opposite to your statments, herald and above levers were not capable of harming but pretty teen titans one shotted him which is PIS.

As easy as he defeated a somewhat nourished Galactus?

necro king thor is well below galactus still. if you asked me right now who would win. I would say galactus curbstomps.

Regarding battle as i mentioned before if he has time stomp then he wins. So i dont argue about the winner, also draining etc are things to consider. However ive seen many people making claims in previous threads about prime getting stomped even with timestop or draining which are ridiculous claims. Just because he has odin force and he is thor whatever doesnt mean he is taking down prime as easly and prime has feats that back it up.

However this battle goes to King thor ofc which i didnt even disagree with, i just said if no time stop or draining etc is used, basically saying physical brawl, blasts etc. Prime is not going down as easy and the battle could be highly debatable on who would win then.

#9 Posted by Helloman (28515 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins both rounds.

#10 Edited by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

He was easly uneffected by Mordru who is multigalaxy buster.

Proof 31st Century Mordru is a Multi-Galaxy buster?

Also arguably he tanked universe busting explosion

Keyword is argubaly, he still had his SMP body so the amp was not completely used up. And SMP hasn't consintley shown Universal durability.

Guardian sacrifce happened when prime ripped part of him or something and his lifeforce energy leaked out.

What are the feats of a Gaurdian explosion.

Mordru was not downgraded during Zero hour and COIE. He even has pre zero hour appearence compared to his post zero hour appearence.

Him being drawn similar doesn't matter, he lacks the feats he did Pre-Crisis. And SBP tanking attacks from Pre-Crisis Mordru would be the PIS.

No it wouldnt.

It would, an attack that can one-shot the second most powerful version of Destroyer is at least going to cause Prime some pain.

Superboy prime with pis aside has not shown any significant weakneses to blasts, magic, explosions

Keyword is significant, he can still be harmed, but they aren't his kryptonite or anything.

high end feats he was pretty much insanely durable.

So ignore the low-ends and only use the highest showings?

Maybe destroyer would be more durable to specific weapons like say Necro king thor.

???

but its hard say if it would harm Prime or not because of high end feats like monarch, guardian sacrifice etc.

Exactly, high-end debatable showings.

I dont see him beating prime by using blunt force or energy attacks.

He's beaten opponents on or above his level with such.

but sodam yat amped with 10 rings wasnt capable.

Feats for Yat?

monarch blasts have no effect on him

Man Prime.

necro king thor is well below galactus still. if you asked me right now who would win. I would say galactus curbstomps.

He already beat Galan though. He would lose to the more fed versions or amepd versions, but not to standard one.

However this battle goes to King thor ofc

Glad we agree.

#11 Posted by playerx-tr (610 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#12 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps, no contest at all.

The boy Prime has solid troubles and gets hurted solidly when he fights against Superman and Superboy on 1v1 battles on consistent basis, call it PIS all you want, but that's straight up consistent with his low ammount of appearances, thus it can't be ignored. And there is also the fact that he stuggled against the magic lightning from Wonder Girl's lasso, yeah he ain't tanking anything from Thor.

Bonus Round: The answer is still the same, Thor stomps.

#14 Posted by green_skaar (12144 posts) - - Show Bio

OKT

#15 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467 said:

@supermanforever:

He was easly uneffected by Mordru who is multigalaxy buster.

Also arguably he tanked universe busting explosion

Keyword is argubaly, he still had his SMP body so the amp was not completely used up. And SMP hasn't consintley shown Universal durability.

Him being drawn similar doesn't matter, he lacks the feats he did Pre-Crisis. And SBP tanking attacks from Pre-Crisis Mordru would be the PIS.

No it wouldnt.

It would, an attack that can one-shot the second most powerful version of Destroyer is at least going to cause Prime some pain.

Superboy prime with pis aside has not shown any significant weakneses to blasts, magic, explosions

Keyword is significant, he can still be harmed, but they aren't his kryptonite or anything.

So ignore the low-ends and only use the highest showings?

Maybe destroyer would be more durable to specific weapons like say Necro king thor.

???

but its hard say if it would harm Prime or not because of high end feats like monarch, guardian sacrifice etc.

Exactly, high-end debatable showings

I dont see him beating prime by using blunt force or energy attacks.

He's beaten opponents on or above his level with such.

Feats for Yat?

Man Prime.

He already beat Galan though. He would lose to the more fed versions or amepd versions, but not to standard one.

31 century mordru aka post 2011/ZH Mordru has not featured in legion of superheroes where prime was fighting of against legion of superheroes. I guess you are talking about New earth Mordru which is the same mordru that was away from the continuity and had no reboot suggestions or any downgrading mentioned in the coie/zero hour. Also pre zero hour mordru was the mordru that was featured in legion of superheroes according to DC database. Well according mordru beeing multigalaxy buster. Just google mordru galaxybuster and its pretty much first pic. Im not saying he used any galaxy busting attack on prime, i said he is galaxy buster/skyfather level.

By arguably i didnt say its dodgy feat, its clear feat. I can show you a scan of Monarch literaly saying your amp is used up. But Prime haters dont want to admitt it so thats why i said arguably. In the context and going by what monarch said, yeah he pretty much tanked it.

You also dont need to consistently show universal explosion tanking feats to have those feats. its not like there are universes exploding every other day in dc continuity. This is one i thousands of times happening. Neither has oding ever tanked universe explosion feats either. if we are speaking of actual feats.

Blast powerfull enough to warp parts of the multiverse, however prime was also puished into the epicenter of explosion like antimonitor, hanshew and other heralds and many manhunters. After pushing all those heralds and manhunters into the explosion. Kilowock even said dont let those poozers out. Then they went on creating the shield. Another good feats is when guardians made combined blast against anti monitor his armor started to tear apart, however galaxy busting attack on him didnt destroy him at all. Which means combined blaast of guardians were actually more powerfull than that. Yet had absolutely no effect on prime.

Why he has no weakness to magic at all which is main power of mordru and Superboy prime tanking galaxy busting attack and universe busting attack is clear example that he would.

Does second most powerfull version of destroyer have tanked galaxy and universe explosion?

Well the only one harming him was two supermen and that was because they pushed him into red sun which weakened him because it his weakness. Combined force of lanterns, amped sodam yat who was stated by gurdians to be their greatest weapon, legion of superheroes, mordru, monarch. None of them have harmed him at all. Well then there is teen titans bullshit and flash casual punching affecting him crap which is total PIS. If this was some galaxy level guy harming him i wouldnt call it PIS, but when likes of Monarch cant harm him even a bit, universe explosion cant harm him but teen titans do. yeah its really pis. He was never harmed though outside those pis moments, if he was id like to see some of those.

yeah, because his low end feats are beeing harmed by teen titans... This was clearly PIS to basically put end on Superboy Prime as the readers were done reading prime so they locked him away. However his low end feats are nothing but PIS according to me and to pretty much anyone with logic. Because one tanking galaxy/universe explosion beeing beaten by teen titans is legit. I bet 10 bucks you dont think either wau aswell.

I wanted to say Necro sword but wrote it wrong. What i wanted to say is that Maybe Destroyer would have more durability against specific blasts like red sun blast or specific weapon like Necro sword or weapons with hax basically saying however against blunt force and energy blasts no doubt Prime is more durable.

Exactly, high-end debatable showings

Debatable among Prime haters who dont want to admitt that he really tanked it without any amps. Monarch clearly said that his "Guardian energy is used up"

He's beaten opponents on or above his level with such

Those enemies tanked universal explosion? if they did i guess it was plot. However by energy blasts i was talking about casual energy attack and physical beating. Im not talking about warping and red sun energy blasts etc , then its kinda obious prime would lose. And he was warped by guardians aswell through multiverse.

First thing sodam yat did was going up against prime after he got amped and guardians stated that it was their most powerfull weapon and he was powered by the Ions energy. Before that he didnt have many apperances. But he fought agaionst living entity Ranx which is like planet beeing like Mogo but bigger. With single ring he one shotted that and that was after battling against thousands of yellow lanterns. Ok he was not alone, there were other lanterns aswell fighting against yellow lanterns, but they were minor group and the one shot feat he did it by himself. That was without any amps but single ring. In LOS he hs 10 green lantern rings and ion amp. When they amped him guardians stated that he was unstoppable and they amped him to destroy antimonitor and his heralds. right after he was amped antimonitor blasted him with full power and he was completely uneffected. Even just a touch of antimonitor killed a guardian let alonefull blast.. Full powered blast easly killed dozens of lanterns with ease. Shortly said he became new host of Ion and i dont want to list whole respect thread of ion hosts and what they can do. You can just look it up.

Man prime was just name change due to copy right problems. He later got named changed. Regarding to his powerlevels, Superboy prime in his so called "Superman prime" which has absolutely no difference but he was only powerd by the guardian energy that had sacrifised himself. Also in Monarch fight yet again, i dont know what your problem. But i have repeated this about 500 times already that monarch clearly stated that the guardian energy he absorbed was used up.

Pretty much what i said.

#16 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum said:

Thor stomps, no contest at all.

The boy Prime has solid troubles and gets hurted solidly when he fights against Superman and Superboy on 1v1 battles on consistent basis, call it PIS all you want, but that's straight up consistent with his low ammount of appearances, thus it can't be ignored. And there is also the fact that he stuggled against the magic lightning from Wonder Girl's lasso, yeah he ain't tanking anything from Thor.

Bonus Round: The answer is still the same, Thor stomps.

Ironic he tanked galaxy/universe blasting attack. I like how you lowball him due to PIS feats. However yeah thor wins. But stoms thats ridiculous claims. With that lagic Batman beats Superman, well cause nobody gives crap about PIS right?

#17 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12335 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Thor both rounds

#18 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Why are you quoting my entire post and then individual parts of it to respond?

Mordru which is the same mordru that was away from the continuity and had no reboot suggestions

There's nothing suggesting he wasn't rebooted, there were hundreds of DC comic beings, not all of them are individually shown to have been affected by the Crisis.

Just google mordru galaxybuster and its pretty much first pic.

You tell me to google something as an argument?

The scan that says Mordru is a galaxy buster is a narration statement about him having the power to bust Galaxies which is debunked in the same page.

. I can show you a scan of Monarch literaly saying your amp is used up.

But his body is still in the SMP state.

You also dont need to consistently show universal explosion tanking feats to have those feats. its not like there are universes exploding every other day in dc continuity. This is one i thousands of times happening.

Then just show me him tanking blasts from Universal characters.

Blast powerfull enough to warp parts of the multiverse

Scans?

After pushing all those heralds and manhunters into the explosion. Kilowock even said dont let those poozers out. Then they went on creating the shield. Another good feats is when guardians made combined blast against anti monitor his armor started to tear apart

Cool, but not above King Thor.

however galaxy busting attack on him didnt destroy him at all.

Undeniable Proof that the attack used AM was Galaxy busting?

Why

Mordru one-shot stronger foes, while depowered.

Does second most powerfull version of destroyer have tanked galaxy and universe explosion?

Does it have Galaxy durability? Yes. And all those feats are up for debate given their context. They aren't clear cut or anything.

Combined force of lanterns, amped sodam yat who was stated by gurdians to be their greatest weapon, legion of superheroe

Cool, but not enough to claim that KT won't even cause Prime pain.

monarch , but when likes of Monarch cant harm him even a bit

Amped Superboy Prime/SMP.

What i wanted to say is that Maybe Destroyer would have more durability against specific blasts like red sun blast

No.

no doubt Prime is more durable.

Then that version of Destroyer? Doubtful. And it isn't "no doubt"

Monarch clearly said that his "Guardian energy is used up"

But his body was still in the SMP state.

First thing sodam yat did was going up against prime after he got amped and guardians stated that it was their most powerfull weapon and he was powered by the Ions energy. Before that he didnt have many apperances. But he fought agaionst living entity Ranx which is like planet beeing like Mogo but bigger. With single ring he one shotted that and that was after battling against thousands of yellow lanterns. Ok he was not alone, there were other lanterns aswell fighting against yellow lanterns, but they were minor group and the one shot feat he did it by himself. That was without any amps but single ring. In LOS he hs 10 green lantern rings and ion amp. When they amped him guardians stated that he was unstoppable and they amped him to destroy antimonitor and his heralds. right after he was amped antimonitor blasted him with full power and he was completely uneffected. Even just a touch of antimonitor killed a guardian let alonefull blast.. Full powered blast easly killed dozens of lanterns with ease. Shortly said he became new host of Ion and i dont want to list whole respect thread of ion hosts and what they can do. You can just look it up.

Cool, none of this proves King Thor can't even harm Prime.

Superboy prime in his so called "Superman prime" which has absolutely no difference but he was only powerd by the guardian energy that had sacrifised himse

Exactly, amped.

that monarch clearly stated that the guardian energy he absorbed was used up.

Only towards the very end of the fight.

#19 Posted by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467:

You tell me to google something as an argument?

The scan that says Mordru is a galaxy buster is a narration statement about him having the power to bust Galaxies which is debunked in the same page.

Nothing was debunked in that about that picture and it stays the same. Cöearly says i have combined that could wipe galaxies.

But his body is still in the SMP state.

Have you even read the final crisis? "but his body is still in the smp state" What does that even mean? he got another body when he absorbed the energy? He is the same, absolutely no difference between primeboy and primeman. When amp was finished he was back to as he was in earth prime/sinestro core war etc. His appearance didnt even change when he amsborbed the amp. He just changed the suit. here is pick after absorbption and he was completely the same. Just because he changed his suit. his body doesnt change to something else. All in for all he was the back to where he was when his amp was used up and monarch clearly stated it. Its not me making claims. Its literaly from the scan. Here is pic of prime post absorption

No Caption Provided

Then just show me him tanking blasts from Universal characters.

I didnt claim he tanked from universal characters, i said he tanked universal explosion and im pretty sure you are familiar with Final crisis feat. If no idk why you are even debating here.

The scan of guardians warping is in the same scan as when prime absorbed the energy.

Cool, but not above King Thor.

Why? give me a reason why. "cool but not above thor" thats not argument show me a scan of thor taking directly a blast equal to galaxy explosion atleast. Well sinec prime clearly tanked a universe explosion id like to see thor doing that.

Undeniable Proof that the attack used AM was Galaxy busting

Warworld explosion was clearly galaxy busting explosion.

Cool, but not enough to claim that KT won't even cause Prime pain.

Why? Since prime was completely uneffected from that warworld explosion, why would KT casual energy blasts that are lesser than that harm him? Not logical is it? Ik im not talking about haxs of KT and all that, thats why i never claim Prime would win or anything. I even said KT wins, i just said i dont see casual energy blasts causing prime any harm. What will is special energy blasts like of draining etc, maybe time stop and then just beating him, draining, or whatever he desires.

Does it have Galaxy durability? Yes. And all those feats are up for debate given their context. They aren't clear cut or anything.

Prove destroyer has above galaxy level durability. Also no warworld feat is legit and monarch feats are clear cut. Its just that Prime haters dont want to admitt it. So they pretend it to be out of context feat, when monarch clearly states that his amp was used up. Look even with with guardian amp imo thor still would win thats not the debate itself. I just cant stand it how people lowball the character for some reason. Yeah the feat itself stand as it is, but im not claiming that because of this feats he beats thor. I still say thor wins but not because he can blast hard enough of punch hard enough.

Amped Superboy Prime/SMP.

Yet again and about 100th time already stated it that he was not amped anymore at that point and scans stands for themselves. If you believe any different, post down scans of him that counters the scan of Monarch saying his amp was used up prior to his explosion.

Then that version of Destroyer? Doubtful. And it isn't "no doubt"

Then post down destroyer tanking something to atleast close to monarchs explosion. You calim destroyer is more durable but you dont post any of those feats of him tanking something close.

But his body was still in the SMP state.

Same old same old, i dont know how many times i already said that his amp was used up. Qutoe on quote monarch said "you are running out of juice, the energy you absorbed from the guardian is used up" But i guess you saying he was still amped is better proof.

Cool, none of this proves King Thor can't even harm Prime.

Yet again you are missunderstanding what im trying to say. I never claimed KT cant harm SPB. I said blasting him with casual energy blasts wont cause prime any damage du to his feats.

Exactly, amped.

Again my sentece missed some parts for some reason. Superboy prime and Superman Prime are the same no difference at all its just name difference. The thing is when he was bfred trough multiverse he absorbed guardian energy and was amped up. However he was depowered again to his normal power levels prior to tanking a universal blast which Monarch clearly stated.

Only towards the very end of the fight.

Towards the end of the fight and prior universe explosion, which means that feat still stands. Prior to the explosion and monarch statment. Monarch didnt even take prime seriosly and blasted him like once with serious blast which was like city busting level. After like 2-3 scans fight ended as he ripped monarchs armor apart and monarch exploded. That happened after monarch stated his amp was used up so yet again that feats stands. And his amp had no effect on it.

#20 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

Nothing was debunked in that about that picture

The blast begins to collapse the cave around Mordru, he drops the ball down to the ground and not even the Planet is busted. You should have read the comic.

No Caption Provided

and it stays the same.

How so?

What does that even mean?

His physical body was amplified, he got bigger and more muscular. That's the point.

absolutely no difference between primeboy and primeman

Your saying SMP isn't stronger than SBP? lol.

The scan of guardians warping is in the same scan as when prime absorbed the energy.

Warped him into the Multiverse, didn't warp actual parts of the Multiverse.

Why? give me a reason why

Superior displays of power.

thats not argument show me a scan of thor taking directly a blast equal to galaxy explosion atleast.

No Caption Provided

Well sinec prime clearly tanked a universe explosion id like to see thor doing that.

Superman Prime clearly did, but not SBP.

Warworld explosion was clearly galaxy busting explosion.

How so? And not just a one-off statement about it.

why would KT casual energy blasts that are lesser than that harm him?

How is King Thor lesser than Warworld explosion?

Prove destroyer has above galaxy level durability.

I said Galaxy level durability, but it did tank hits easily from Desak.

No Caption Provided

Also no warworld feat is legit and monarch feats are clear cut.

How so?

when monarch clearly states that his amp was used up.

But he is clearly still in the SMP form.

Yet again and about 100th time already stated it that he was not amped anymore at that point and scans stands for themselves.

Not talking about the Universal explosion.

Then post down destroyer tanking something to atleast close to monarchs explosion.

Post Superboy Prime himself tanking the explosion.

But i guess you saying he was still amped is better proof.

It's not, the art showing he was still bulked up is.

I never claimed KT cant harm SPB.

You said this.

See.

Superboy prime and Superman Prime are the same no difference at all its just name difference.

And power level.

#21 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467: Lmao first you dont post thor tanking anything or destroyer tanking anything. Then you claim but desak "punches"

Then you cut out my sentences to make even more missunderstanding. You even claimed warworld explosion wasnt galaxy busting attack. Judgiung by this statment i would bet my money you have not even read sinestro core war or read it partially. I suggest you go read it and you will see about the war world explosion and clear statment of it beeing galaxy busting level.

I guess we are done here since you are just talking with no proofs of destroyer or thor tanking anthing. Then cutting out previous sentences to cause more missunderstanding and repeating. I guess i dont want to repeat myself in another 500 word post. We atleast have something common and that was agreeing on prime losing. The rest i dont want to repeat myself 500 posts with exactly same thing of me sayign what monarch has said and you denying it on how his closes change means he is still amped. However if we agree on the outcome of the battle, we could just end there aswell.

#22 Edited by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467: Lmao first you dont post thor tanking anything or destroyer tanking anything. Then you claim but desak "punches"

Do you not see the scans or are you just blinded by your bias?

Already posted this
Already posted this

#23 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

Already posted this
Already posted this

Because this is galaxy busting. And that was stated were in the scan?

"blinded by your bias" Nice claims for someone who even denied clear scan with statment, but posts down a destroyer balst with no statment on how powerfull it was at all.

#24 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

Already posted this
Already posted this

Because this galaxy busting. And that was stated were in the scan?

It's Galaxy busting given scaling. Not everything needs to be stated.

#25 Posted by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467:

@supermanforever said:
@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

Already posted this
Already posted this

LMAOOOOOO

You claim given scaling destroyers beam is galaxy busting level with absolutely no proof whatsoever ever yet deny warworld explosion. Which was clearly stated to be powerfull enough to wipe the milky.

No argument here needed anymore.

#26 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467:

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:
@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

Already posted this
Already posted this

OOOOOYou claim given scaling destroyers beam is galaxy busting level with absolutely no proof whatsoever

You want proof?

Destroyer empowered by Loki alone was described as producing power matching the Heat of Surtur, more potent than a Dozen Suns and being capable of killing Odin (someone who is obviously Galaxy level in Durability).

And Desak is above Loki by leagues.

#27 Posted by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:

@apewar012467:

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:
@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

Already posted this
Already posted this

OOOOOYou claim given scaling destroyers beam is galaxy busting level with absolutely no proof whatsoever

You want proof?

Destroyer empowered by Loki alone was described as producing power matching the Heat of Surtur, more potent than a Dozen Suns and being capable of killing Odin (someone who is obviously Galaxy level in Durability).

abc logic visca verca. Still waiting for destroyer tanking galaxy busting attack. Just because desak is above loki is waaaaaay from Odin level doest mean destroyer is galaxy buster.

#28 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

@apewar012467:

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:
@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

Already posted this
Already posted this

You want proof?

abc logic visca verca. Still waiting for destroyer tanking galaxy busting attack. Just because desak is above loki is waaaaaay from Odin level doest mean destroyer is galaxy buster.

Destroyer was going to kill someone with Galaxy level durability, that makes it a Galaxy buster. It's less abc logic and more of basic scaling.

#29 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

@apewar012467:

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:
@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

Already posted this
Already posted this

You want proof?

No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

@apewar012467:

@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:
@apewar012467 said:
@supermanforever said:

Already posted this
Already posted this

You want proof?

No Caption Provided

Glad you realize what you said was facepalm worthy.

#32 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

Ironic he tanked galaxy/universe blasting attack.

Lol.

The attack that didn't even bust galaxy and was just merely stated to be galaxy attack, you know statements are not legit proof. And even then he hasn't done that kind of stuff on CONSISTENT basis - consistency shows that Superman, Martian Manhunter and others of that tier can hadily harm Prime.

I like how you lowball him due to PIS feats.

You mean the consistent feats which were consistent with his rather low ammount of showings, everytime Superboy, Superman, Krypto and etc... fought him they gave him decent fights are were handilly harming him.

You can call it PIS all you want, but when things happen on CONSISTENT basis, it is just plain simplicity to understand that he is portrayed in that way with that power level.

However yeah thor wins. But stoms thats ridiculous claims.

Thor stomps, if Wonder Girl level magic can harm him, then Thor's would wreck him beyond oblivion.

With that lagic Batman beats Superman, well cause nobody gives crap about PIS right?

Except not everytime Batman beat Superman, and there are contexts behind those fights as well as well as Superman's behaviour (ie holding back) and etc...i like how you ignore important details, lol, so no my logic doesn't dictate that kind of stuff. While Superboy's feats is just simple brawling against another brawlers while he struggles and gets hurt by them on CONSISTENT basis ie everytime he fights them, his all fights against Superman, Superboy and etc.....

But since you seem to not understand that what PIS/WIS/Low showings really mean, then to explain in simple terms, they are simple as well as RARE (ie NOT CONSISTENT) feats which portray character not in his/her usual consistent manner - that's PIS/Low showings in simple terms.

While Superboy Prime's fights against those charaters (ie Superman and Superboy), and by fights i mean his every fight against them (which are lot given his low ammount of appearances) show similar pattern, that's just basic consistency on how his was portrayed overall in his appearances, so no, by definiton those feats can't be PIS, since they are not RARE - type low showings, and simply show consistent pattern, it is as simple as that.

#34 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR

#35 Posted by TheKinfing (11695 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps hard honestly, but I hate some of the argumenta here are terrible.

#36 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum:

The attack that didn't even bust galaxy and was just merely stated to be galaxy attack, you know statements are not legit proof. And even then he hasn't done that kind of stuff on CONSISTENT basis - consistency shows that Superman, Martian Manhunter and others of that tier can hadily harm Prime.

Lol what? Martian manhunter never handled Prime. Superman alongside tons of Superheroes with him were humilated by Prime. In fact even daxamite which basically kryptonian amped with ion energy and power ring was humiliated aswell. He was never handled by anyone at consistent basis, besides speedsters that trapped him for 30 mins of real time in speed force. Supermen beat him because he didnt know he was weak to red sun and was pushed trough it. What has cosistent feats even prove? Him taking on 7 lantern corps at the same time? Or literaly beeing contained in galaxy explosion in small sphere of lantern corps construct? Your statment makes no sense at all.

You mean the consistent feats which were consistent with his rather low ammount of showings, everytime Superboy, Superman, Krypto and etc... fought him they gave him decent fights are were handilly harming him.

You can call it PIS all you want, but when things happen on CONSISTENT basis, it is just plain simplicity to understand that he is portrayed in that way with that power level.

I legit mentioned this about 500 times already, if you didnt read those posts why do you even bother answering. Him beeing harmed by street levelers by PIS is just as bad as making claims like Batman beats Superman etc. No his consistent feats are taking on legion of superheroes on 3 parts comics and not getting harmed by anyone inlcuding your superboys, supermens . including mordru etc. His consistent feats are taking on lantern corps by himself and slaughtering them like ants. Thats why teens titans feats are considered as PIS.

If doesnt get hurt from like of combined power of guardians that tore antimointors armor, if he doesnt get harmed by sodam yat who bsuted planet even with single ring and no amp then yeah getting harmed by likes of stargirl and krypto makes no sense. I could list pretty much ton of other feats that makes no sense. He has way to many consistent feats of beating high tier characters and beeing harmed by those street levelers makes no sense. You telling me whole legion of superheros, hundreds of green lantern not beeing able to even make him blead let alone harm are less consistent than beeing beaten by TT? ok bruh

His also consistent feats have no effect on high end feats. Its not like anyone who tanked universe explosion does it on consistent basis. It probably happened once or twice in years. His feats still stand and just because teen titans harm him changes nothing. pretty much everyone know that prime beeing harmed by teen titans was total garbage. If anyone says different they are pretty much haters. If lantern corps and gurdians cant beat him, then teen titans beating him is total garbage. If no then tell me how teen titans is stronger than the corps. Im sitting here with popcorn to laugh at that.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#37 Posted by blackpantherisb (6959 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#38 Edited by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps hard honestly, but I hate some of the argumenta here are terrible.

Thats pretty much what i said in the whole debate. But people lowball prime so bad its painfull. Even lowball to levels of krypto , martian manhunter and superman which is just SMH. Thats why im debating this long.

#39 Posted by primebonnick (4284 posts) - - Show Bio

I love King Thor so much, but prime high difficulty just way faster and hits harder i can see him blitzing Thor

#40 Posted by destinyman75 (13938 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah OKT would be a better match for man prime boy prime is good but not that good

#41 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

I love King Thor so much, but prime high difficulty just way faster and hits harder i can see him blitzing Thor

How does he hit harder? His blitzes likely won't do much.

#42 Posted by Standardized (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467: You’re not even using scans of the right Thor. Prime wins this

#43 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467: You’re not even using scans of the right Thor. Prime wins this

What do you mean? OP says King Thor as well as OKT feats are allowed.

Prime won't win this given feats and fights.

#44 Edited by Standardized (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467: It’s old king Thor not the Thor from the reigning. Prime will win immunity from magic galaxy level durability and arguably universal.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
#45 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#46 Posted by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized:

: It’s old king Thor not the Thor from the reigning.

OP says we are allowed to use King Thor feats as well.

King Thor/Odin-Force Thor feats also apply.

See.

galaxy level durability

Galaxy level durability was from the Warworld showing, while Thor one-shot Surtur, who has busted a Galaxy on-panel.

And blowing a hole through Desak empowered Destroyer and all.

#47 Posted by Standardized (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

@apewar012467: king Thor meaning okt and prime walked from that galaxy busting attack like nothing happened show me a scan of Thor busting a galaxy

#48 Edited by apewar012467 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized:

: king Thor meaning okt

No, it means King Thor and OKT feats apply. That's what the OP says.

@jay_z94, can you confirm this?

and prime walked from that galaxy busting attack like nothing happened

Debatable if he even tanked said attack, or if it was Galaxy busting.

show me a scan of Thor busting a galaxy

Defeated people on the Multi-Galaxy level.

#49 Posted by green_skaar (12144 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha no! We've seen him hurt by WAY less. You know who also has been through universal destruction? Hulk and Hyperion, yet no one in their right mind is claiming they have universal durability, because we know it's a one off ridiculous feat, something SBP fans can't to come to grips with.

@apewar012467: It’s old king Thor not the Thor from the reigning. Prime will win immunity from magic galaxy level durability and arguably universal.