Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rule.

-In characters.

Note.

Well, when you see the topic, you guys might probably say, "wooooooot? Normal Of Thor killed the void already lmao Okt $H!Tstomps! Flagged!" No, Thor didn't kill him, it was stated in dr strange #385 that the sentry was never dead, he just didn't want to come out. Given that sentry has immense regeneration, he could come back anytime he wills to. So we didn't have the clear winner. But, what really blew my mind here was the void's power. It was supposed to be million exploding suns just like sentry's. Buuuuut, no, it is now billion exploding suns! So the void is pretty much 1,000 times stronger.

This battle is between the guy who is 1,000 times stronger than when he fought inexperienced Odin force Thor vs Old Thor, who is >>>> Odin >>>> inexperienced Odin force Thor

Again, sorry if this was a mismatch.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

old king thor wins

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry only died because he let Thor kill him. Just putting that out there

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sentry never fought OF Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Sentry only died because he let Thor kill him. Just putting that out there

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money would be on Void.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old King Thor nearly killed Galactus and Sentry is nothing to him.

OKT STOMPS

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though if they had fought, Sentry would have lost badly.

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: Wrong. Thor did not have the odinforce at that time.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chad_Duby

@asgardianbrony: https://imgur.com/a/ZG99f Not really. He had it at the start of the story. And he still had during the fight with the amped avengers against void, which he spoke it out himself.

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: No he friggin didn't. That scan is Thor using the amp Loki gave him and the rest of the Avengers using the norn stones. Thor lost the odinforce when he used it up repairing Mjolnir with the help of Dr Strange after it was broken in his battle with Bor, which was before Siege.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chad_Duby

@asgardianbrony: Then how did odin get his own power back, as seen when he was reborn at the end of the story(I forgot it). Sure, Loki amped everybody. But thor said, “the power of my farther and the farther before him”, which sounds like the power that passes through kings of Asgard like Odin force. And how did he lost it while Odin, who has he same power, didn’t when he was creatin mjolnir? Odin was the one who gave mjolnir its spell. Thor even managed to strike sentry with a huge lighting after he wasn’t amped anymore.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Millanine20

https://imgur.com/a/ZG99f Not really. He had it at the start of the story. And he still had during the fight with the amped avengers against void, which he spoke it out himself.

That was Thor being Amped by the Norn Stones. He lost the Odin Force repairing Mjolnir after it was broken fighting Bor.

ASGARDIANBRONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

Then how did odin get his own power back, as seen when he was reborn at the end of the story(I forgot it).

It is not explained IIRC. My theory would be that when Thor used it to repair mjolnir the odinforce dissipated from Thor and re-entered Odin when he resurrected.

Sure, Loki amped everybody. But thor said, “the power of my farther and the farther before him”, which sounds like the power that passes through kings of Asgard like Odin force

It is explicitly shown that Thor did not have the odinforce. That line doesnt mean anything, its just a cool line of dialogue bendis wrote.

And how did he lost it while Odin, who has he same power, didn’t when he was creatin mjolnir? Odin was the one who gave mjolnir its spell.

Because Odin is far more experienced with the OF and can utilize it far more effectively than Thor.

You could also just chalk it up to the writer using a plot device because he didnt want Thor to be so powerful anymore.

Thor even managed to strike sentry with a huge lighting after he wasn’t amped anymore.

Thor can create colossal lightningbolts all the time without the odinforce. In his newer Unworthy Thor series he created a lightningblast that could span a solar system.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: Well, that makes sense on how Odin was able to come back. But, Odin force leaves his body? He might be suppressed from that due to he lack of experience but wouldn’t lose it. Infact, it would stay in mjolnir because it was used to repair it. And as stated, mjolnir is bounded to Thor soul, so Thor still can manipulate its power at the time.

It does though. It clearly explained. The cooline would be, “I felt the thunder in my heart once again in 900 years”. This specifically means, “I felt the flame in my heart again.” Basically means he is inspired again after being cheesy for 900 years. This sentence is from old Thor, many people misunderstood this alots and said that old Thor didn’t have thor force for 900 years.

Well, Thor shouldn’t permanently lost it even with that.

Did he? I thought he only survived a mini solar system’s explosion unscracthed.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: He did, during sige of Asgard.

If Thor had OF when he fought the Void, the Void would have been got one-shotted by OF Thor.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: He stomped everybody that gave of Thor a hard time with a wave of his hand and he was treated as bigger treat than Asgard when it comes to earth invading. The sentry, in the same story, also overloaded absorbing man without being completely drained, Infact, not even a little. Absorbing man was able to do that with of Thor as well, but he wasn't over loaded and Thor took effort to beat him.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: I don't see any SKY FATHER Level feat in the above statement mentioned by you.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: He stomped everybody that gave of Thor a hard time with a wave of his hand and he was treated as bigger treat than Asgard when it comes to earth invading. The sentry, in the same story, also overloaded absorbing man without being completely drained, Infact, not even a little. Absorbing man was able to do that with of Thor as well, but he wasn't over loaded and Thor took effort to beat him.

Let me tell you that, OF THOR>>>>>>>BASE THOR.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: I meant of Thor. And not really, rulk almost cucked him.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Skyfathers aren’t that strong.

1. There is a lot of difference between Strength and Power.

2. Skyfathers like ODIN are Multiversal in terms of everything.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

1. Yes, and his powers aren’t that great either.

2. Seriously.... Please show me at least even one legit universal feat for Odin.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: I meant of Thor. And not really, rulk almost cucked him.

@chad_duby:At the 1st round Rulk won that fight because Thor was not willing to fight and in the rematch (round 2) Thor won easily.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Thor was but rulk outsmarted him and bested his ass completely. In the rematch, Thor experienced and bested him via speed.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

1. Yes, and his powers aren’t that great either.

2. Seriously.... Please show me at least even one legit universal feat for Odin.

Odin nullified the Eternal flame of Surtur which was going to burn the whole Multiverse itself.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Thor was but rulk outsmarted him and bested his ass completely. In the rematch, Thor experienced and bested him via speed.

But still Thor won.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Odin was being helped by Freya. And as I remember, It was the world tree, not the multiverse. It is also stated, “via chain reaction”. Meaning the flame itself would not be multiverse.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bait thread

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Chad_Duby
Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor never had Odinforce during his fight with sentry as he already lost it after fight with Bor.

Also,Thor didn't really kill him,in the sense sentry couldn't come back again.Sentry has immense regeneration,so its very hard to kill him unless his opponent his a very high level matter/reality manipulator.However,Thor did kill him in the sense a single giant lightning reduced him into skeleton.Sentry only remained dead because he wanted it.

As for Topic,unless void gets some universal/multiversal feats too backing up the strange's statement about him in the recent issues,sentry dies horribly.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Odin was being helped by Freya. And as I remember, It was the world tree, not the multiverse. It is also stated, “via chain reaction”. Meaning the flame itself would not be multiverse.

1. Odin was not helped by anyone.

2. It is stated that it was going to destroy the nine realms along with otherworlds and otherworlds means the whole multiverse.

It is stated that it was going to destroy the nine realms along with otherworlds and otherworlds means the whole multiverse.
It is stated that it was going to destroy the nine realms along with otherworlds and otherworlds means the whole multiverse.

3. The ETERNAL FLAME was going to destroying everything with a 'E' and MULTIVERSE contains a 'E'.

The ETERNAL FLAME was going to destroying everything with a 'E' and MULTIVERSE contains a 'E'.
The ETERNAL FLAME was going to destroying everything with a 'E' and MULTIVERSE contains a 'E'.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: Void even doesn't have any Low-Universal feats. Even a weakened Thor (not holding back) has a Multi-Universal Strength feat.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor never had Odinforce during his fight with sentry as he already lost it after fight with Bor.

Also,Thor didn't really kill him,in the sense sentry couldn't come back again.Sentry has immense regeneration,so its very hard to kill him unless his opponent his a very high level matter/reality manipulator.However,Thor did kill him in the sense a single giant lightning reduced him into skeleton.Sentry only remained dead because he wanted it.

As for Topic,unless void gets some universal/multiversal feats too backing up the strange's statement about him in the recent issues,sentry dies horribly.

Absolutely Right.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chad_Duby

@tonystark6999: How about he does? He can bend space and time by traveling and he also has his own universe

Can you show that said multi-universal strength?

@tonystark6999: How do you that the E’ means the multiverse? And how does nine worlds and other worlds mean multiverse? And no, that this when kid loki states what are going to be destroyed. That is not when Odin tried to nullify it. Odin wasn’t shown in any panel. Odin was helped by Freya.

Not all nine realms are universal sized and I don’t know what other worlds are. That is unviersal+ at best.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Thanks for that, I really appreciated but I have been there before and one guy was debunking it.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Thanks for that, I really appreciated but I have been there before and one guy was debunking it.

But was unable to do at last.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TonyStark6999

@chad_duby said:

@tonystark6999: How about he does? He can bend space and time by traveling and he also has his own universe

Can you show that said multi-universal strength?

@tonystark6999: How do you that the E’ means the multiverse? And how does nine worlds and other worlds mean multiverse? And no, that this when kid loki states what are going to be destroyed. That is not when Odin tried to nullify it. Odin wasn’t shown in any panel. Odin was helped by Freya.

Not all nine realms are universal sized and I don’t know what other worlds are. That is unviersal+ at best.

1. Show me a scan which shows that Odin was helped by Freya.

2. All Realms are Universes.(Proof: The above link)

3. Multiverse contains a 'E'. The Eternal Flame was going to destroy the whole Multiverse and everything with a letter 'E' (Proof: The above link).

4. Yes, Thor did performed an Multi-Universal feat by pushing the weight of 9 Universes.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

OKT Stomps

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TonyStark6999
No Caption Provided

The Narration itself says that "Eternal Flame is the Fire of the Creation itself" and by Creation it means the Whole Multiverse.

Because in MARVEL, Creation means the Whole Multiverse

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: the world tree is made up of 9 universes, confirmed by Dr Selvic and Odin. More than 1 universe equals mutiverse.