No Caption Provided
  • Marvel comics
  • Round 1- Post crisis
  • Round 2- New 52 onwards
  • Who wins and why
#3 Posted by jiggs1234 (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by Eeef (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor takes both rounds, solidly. I don't find OKT to be as vaguely impressive.

#5 Posted by jiggs1234 (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@eeef said:

Anti-Monitor takes both rounds, solidly. I don't find OKT to be as vaguely impressive.

You dont think OKT has a chance, as he thought Galactus

#6 Edited by Kingant27 (16918 posts) - - Show Bio

If OKT has the Necroswords he has a good shot, however Anti-Monitor should have the win.

#7 Posted by Jko1 (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

If OKT has the Necroswords he has a good shot, however Anti-Monitor should have the win.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#8 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (6038 posts) - - Show Bio

@eeef said:

He fought a old, extremely starving and weakened Galactus who was nowhere near his usual levels of strength. Come on now.

#9 Edited by Eeef (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

@jiggs1234 said:

@eeef said:

The Old Galactus that fought OKT, was heavily deprived of his hunger. And yet he still managed to knock out OKT, until he stumbled across the Necrosword.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#10 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the stupidly powerful Old King Thor with the Phoenix Force then I’m inclined to give him the win in round 2. In round 1, it’s closer but I lean Anti Monitor.

#11 Posted by FlashFyr (965 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor is a multiverse threat who tanked the collective strikes, magic, and energy blasts of hundreds of heroes from numerous dimensions.

Galactus eats planets, Anti-Monitor eats universes.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#13 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (6038 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr said:

Anti-Monitor is a multiverse threat who tanked the collective strikes, magic, and energy blasts of hundreds of heroes from numerous dimensions.

Galactus eats planets, Anti-Monitor eats universes.

That's Pre Crisis Anti Monitor. Post Crisis is much, much weaker, and got outright stomped by a teambuster.

N52 is even worse, being weaker and having less impressive feats.

#14 Edited by ZeromusEG (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Crisis Ati-Monitor is Multiversal and literally fought rest of Multiverse at once.

Post Crisis Anti-Monitor is Universal level.He fought entire Green Lantern Corps by himself untill Superboy Prime betrayed and backstabbed him.

New 52 Anti-Monitor is much weaker.His best feats are blowning earth-3 krypton, killing all life in earth-3 universe( it take him 35 years) and killing Darkseid after a hard fight.

#15 Posted by Spambot (9470 posts) - - Show Bio

@jiggs1234 said:
@eeef said:

He fought a old, extremely starving and weakened Galactus who was nowhere near his usual levels of strength. Come on now.

Silly to say he was old when Galactus is already billions of years old and that Galactus was just 10,000 years older. Also silly to say he was extremely starving. Based on what is said in the comics, it was harder for him to find planets he could sustain himself on but we don't really know how hungry he actually was. It stands to reason if he was that starving he would have been easily beaten by an OKT who is very close to Odin in terms of power. He's also shown vomiting the energy of a thousands worlds which I don't take at face value but its obviously meant to show that at the very least he is somewhat fed.

#16 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (918 posts) - - Show Bio

In my humble opinion, I think OKT has a chance if he has Phoenix Force in Round 1, Maybe, but otherwise gets stomped.

Round 2 OKT could take it as Phoenix King, or perhaps with Necrosword, but honestly base OKT isn't that impressive compared to AM.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1
#17 Posted by deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1 (302 posts) - - Show Bio

People acting as if Monty is impressive lmao

#18 Posted by jiggs1234 (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump