old jason vs new jason

Animus22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Animus22

old jason powers                                       new jason

• undead                                                                    not known if he's undead
  • super strong but slow                                          super strong and fast
  • not to smart                                                            lays traps a master archer and he runs

who wins
    Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Simon Williams

Both are equal, both can't die. Old Jason as smart in ways. Tie.

Animus22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Animus22

i think new jason would take him  they both can't die yes but  but new jason is smarter and faster

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By claws

tie, there the same thing baseically

Atomic Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Atomic Patron

It'll just end up being them both hacking and slashing at each other with machetes and other random weapons... and they both can't really die...

Stalemate

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23

yeah, the new Jason really isn't that new. If you watch Friday the 13Th 2, you will see a trap laying smart Jason.
    in Friday the 13Th 3 you see the same thing. it wasn't till after Friday 4 the final chapter that he slowed down and seemed a little dull witted.
    but even still Kane hodder  as Jason was one of the best in the movie's and he was only fast when he needed to be.
    its a tie.

But if you want to get technical about it Jason X was one of the old Kane Hodder Jason's for the Friday the 13Th franchise, and he was faster, stronger, smarter, and more durable that any incarnation of Jason from any of the movies.

i would go with Jay X for the win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
    New Jason would win... the Old Jason was slower and didnt seem to be as creative with Traps and Weapon use as the New Jason
    claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By claws

i'm dying to see that movie

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
    claws said:
    "i'm dying to see that movie"
    Please Go See It.

You Can Quote Me On This...

But I believe the new Friday the 13th is even better than the Original Version of the Movie... much better actually
    acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

Oh and the Old Jason's from Friday the 13Th 2,3,and 4 would run after their victims, or run through the woods.
    they didn't have Jason start his slow stalking until Jason Vs Freddy (and that movie was a joke).

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23
    King Saturn said:
    "claws said:
    Please Go See It.

But I believe the new Friday the 13th is even better than the Original Version of the Movie... much better actually
    "

it wasn't a bad film. but a lot like all the remakes they have out there now, they are good, but they had to look at the classics to get where they are.
    if it wasn't for the Original Friday the 13Th we would have the re-make. LoL same with Halloween, Sept if we didn't have that we would have any slasher films.

the New friday teh 13Th was Bad a$$ though.
    claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By claws
    King Saturn said:
    "claws said:
    Please Go See It.

"

it looks better and it is a lot scarier by the way it looks
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
    Well it aint scary... but it still is pretty awesome
    Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Phones
    claws said:
    "tie, there the same thing baseically"
    no way

New Jason easy
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Matezoide2

New Jason CURBSTOMP the old one,tought it will take some time for obvious reasons

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
    acewasp23 said:
    "King Saturn said:
    "claws said:
    Please Go See It.

"

it wasn't a bad film. but a lot like all the remakes they have out there now, they are good, but they had to look at the classics to get where they are.
    if it wasn't for the Original Friday the 13Th we would have the re-make. LoL same with Halloween, Sept if we didn't have that we would have any slasher films.

the New friday teh 13Th was Bad a$$ though. "
    Not all remakes have been better than the Original Version though... the Willy Wonka remake with Johnny Depp was worst than the Original... The Bad News Bears remake was worst than the Original... and few others as well too... and also keep in mind it is a Slasher Film... and Slasher Films in current years tend to suck because of there predictability and weak plots...
    Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
    Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Jason

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden
    Atomic Patron said:
    "It'll just end up being them both hacking and slashing at each other with machetes and other random weapons... and they both can't really die...

Stalemate
    "

What does that remind me of, oh yeah, Freddy vs Jason, which was basically them hacking and slashing at eachother :-)
    Meanstreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Meanstreak

With two cockblockers of this magnitude go head to head, the only loser is someone trying to have sex in a ten mile radius. lol

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
    Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Jason easily. New Jason would even outsmart Jigsaw from Saw, and trounce him easily.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By acewasp23
    King Saturn said:
    "Not all remakes have been better than the Original Version though... the Willy Wonka remake with Johnny Depp was worst than the Original... The Bad News Bears remake was worst than the Original... and few others as well too... and also keep in mind it is a Slasher Film... and Slasher Films in current years tend to suck because of there predictability and weak plots...
    "
    no I'm talking the slasher re-makes. i hated all the other re-make's ive seen. oh but i couldn't stand the hills have eye's remakes.  
    so those aside, you have to go back to basics. i know some one that wont watch the new Friday the 13th because he said he already knows the plot and how its going to end (because its a remake), same went for Halloween and the Texas Chainsaw massacre. 
    none of the slasher re-makes are better, i would say they are on the same tier (if they are good) because they had the same impact  (though in a different way ) on the people watching them. oh and really Halloween Nightmare on elm st, the Texas chainsaw massacre and Friday the 13th are what set the bar for slasher films. so of course every thing that comes after them is going to be predictable.

few remakes i really hate. the hills have eye's, my bloody valentine, and hmm yeah all JAPANESE RE-MAKES. leave the damn movie in its own country. LoL

any how back to the battle. i really see it being a stalemate or a win for the old Jason. the Old Jason cant die. the new one looked like he was human (in some way) 
    and if some one brings up him jumping through the dock at the end to say he cant die, they only put that in there to give the last scare to a film. and he had his mask (that was broke when he kicked it in the water) on. so to say that you are saying he swam down fixed the mask put it on and then crashed through  the dock.... all in like 2 seconds on screen time would be a weak point. it s the same affect they used in the first 3 or 4 films to end them. and in those it was all a dream, so why isn't she dreaming in the end of this one, we dont know and it leaves you with the last scare effect. 

the old Jason has taken on an entire swat team in Jason goes to hell. they blew up his body but he came back in the film. in Jason X he gets Uber (that's an Old Jason so we can use him I'm taking it) he survive in the vacuum of space, and crashes through high impact steel doors with no problem, is extremely fast, and before he got his uber form he had already taken down 2 different waves of Marines. next as far as traps go in Friday the 13Th 2 Jason sets traps for the Counselors and hides to make them think he left the room, only to go after them when they move out of their hiding spot. LoL you can also say he has Porting abilities if you watch Jason takes Manhattan, you can see him port (literally) all over in that movie, from six different locations in a single room, from the bottom of a ladder through the guy climbing it to the top, and from the top of the stairs in the engine room to the back entrance. the new Jason is a little more Human in the new film and i think it would be a downfall in this battle. 

Meanstreak said:
    "With two cockblockers of this magnitude go head to head, the only loser is someone trying to have sex in a ten mile radius. lol"

LMAO wow..
    claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By claws
    Meanstreak said:
    "With two cockblockers of this magnitude go head to head, the only loser is someone trying to have sex in a ten mile radius. lol"

WHAT?......
    Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Phones
    Firestormnuclerman said:
    "New Jason easily. New Jason would even outsmart Jigsaw from Saw, and trounce him easily."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

New Jason. He moved much faster then old school Jason.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden
    Gambler said:
    "New Jason. He moved much faster then old school Jason.
    "

What does that mean? Against a guy that's almost unstoppable! That was the beauty of oldschool Jason, he didn't need to move fast or have superhuman reflexs! Old School Jason, all the way!
    acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By acewasp23

how did the old Jason move slow?

Infact Jason was the first fast moving Slasher.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
    acewasp23 said:
    "how did the old Jason move slow?

Infact Jason was the first fast moving Slasher.

"
    This didnt answer the question... Jason was still moving slow... hell there are some Offensive Lineman who would smoke him...
    acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By acewasp23

But it does. it shows that he wasn't always a slow stalker. and it shows that the older jason was the one they used for the new film, not the zombie.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
    acewasp23 said:
    "But it does. it shows that he wasn't always a slow stalker. and it shows that the older jason was the one they used for the new film, not the zombie."
    Zombie Jason is still Old Jason though... and like I said.. he wasnt moving that fast. Robocop could move faster than that Jason
    acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By acewasp23

lol you watched both vids and seen him running after the girl right? point is he was running and not stalking or slowly pacing himself through the woods after her.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
    acewasp23 said:
    "lol you watched both vids and seen him running after the girl right? point is he was running and not stalking or slowly pacing himself through the woods after her. "
    Yeah I saw him moving in the videos... it surprised me he was running but he still wasnt moving that fast to me...