Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god
  • bloodlusted, out of character
  • battle starts on unpopulated earth
  • the league had 1 day of prep.. batman devised strategy for them during 1 day of prep
  • odin is full powered and with his sword
  • league members have pre and new 52 feats for their disposal

league is consist of

• superman (sundipped during 1 day of prep time)
  • wally west flash
  • martian manhunter (bloodlusted.. hence fernus)
  • dr. fate (post crisis)
  • kyle ryner GL
  • wonder woman
  • billy batson (shazam)
  • aquaman with waterhand

round 2

if the team still gets stomped, then they get help from captain atom (new 52)

can the team take on the all father?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 flash solos!

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Starrk01

Odin still stomps. Time stop + Destroyer + Odinsword = dead JL.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

If Fernus get's his TP off he could take him down on his own I'd reckon.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Egemensson

No Caption Provided
WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aren't going to say that Flash has a chance here. They know that Flash couldn't even beat Thor, let alone Batman the top tacticians of DCU.

I stand by my statements regarding this thread: Batman would arguably force Odin away, depending on the scenario, which isn't clear here. Even if Odin is blood-lusted, there are sure some things or conditions that Batman can come up with that would have Odin grudgingly agree and leave without fighting.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aren't going to say that Flash has a chance here. They know that Flash couldn't even beat Thor, let alone Batman the top tacticians of DCU.

I stand by my statements regarding this thread: Batman would arguably force Odin away, depending on the scenario, which isn't clear here. Even if Odin is blood-lusted, there are sure some things or conditions that Batman can come up with that would have Odin grudgingly agree and leave without fighting.

lets just say.. the fight is happening for sure.. and batman is to devise a strategy with the leagues powers and characters at his disposal like he always do...... how'll that turn out? .. and as i said.. if they still can't beat him, new 52 cap atom is to join them.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bones309
No Caption Provided

SuperTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL murderstomp the Allfather of beards and funny hats.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you want the strongest JL I suggest you using the strongest versions of each, e.g. Thought Robot Superman, Ion, Timmverse Batman, and such.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WenjunChew

@ssj_god said:

lets just say.. the fight is happening for sure.. and batman is to devise a strategy with the leagues powers and characters at his disposal like he always do...... how'll that turn out? .. and as i said.. if they still can't beat him, new 52 cap atom is to join them.

This is how I imagine would plausibly happen, and also what I would write in a Justice League comic if I get the fortune of being a writer for DC:

1. Before Odin arrives to fight the Justice League, Batman would probably have anticipated his move.

2. He tells the Justice League to run away, via teleportation in boom tubes.

3. Of course, Odin will chase after the Justice League, but since the Justice League would likely be too busy bothering with universal threats than to deal with the likes of a mere galaxy-level Odin, thus Batman will be forced to take on Odin by himself.

4. Batman will create a group of holographic copies of the Justice League to mislead Odin. He has those sort of technologies in the Justice League watchtower.

5. By the time Odin realized he was tricked, Batman would have tricked him into the path of Darkseid and Apokolips, or if they are not available, Mordru, where the two sides would both fight each other until they are exhausted.

6. Batman will then capture Odin using his own weapons he swiped away from the latter when he was too tired from the fight.

7. Batman wins.

Do any of you agree with this? Please discuss.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

This is how I imagine would plausibly happen, and also what I would write in a Justice League comic if I get the fortune of being a writer for DC:

1. Before Odin arrives to fight the Justice League, Batman would probably have anticipated his move.

3. Of course, Odin will chase after the Justice League, but since the Justice League would likely be too busy bothering with universal threats than to deal with the likes of a mere galaxy-level Odin, thus Batman will be forced to take on Odin by himself.

4. Batman will create a group of holographic copies of the Justice League to mislead Odin. He has those sort of technologies in the Justice League watchtower.

5. By the time Odin realized he was tricked, Batman would have tricked him into the path of Darkseid and Apokolips, or if they are not available, Mordru, where the two sides would both fight each other until they are exhausted.

6. Batman will then capture Odin using his own weapons he swiped away from the latter when he was too tired from the fight.

7. Batman wins.

I'm pretty sure Odin could summon them back if they ran away and is not going to be fooled by holograms.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@wenjunchew: Dude you should start writing fan fiction. You could totally top one punch man with your Batman fan fiction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin stomps. No one can hurt him. And he can stop time. AND he has Odinsword.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

@ssj_god said:

7. Batman wins.

I'm pretty sure Odin could summon them back if they ran away and is not going to be fooled by holograms.

Not difficult considering the technologies that they have at their disposal. With Batman's instructions and Flash's help, they could have mass-produced some magitek equipment that mask a user's body signature from magical spells of others. After all, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel is around isn't it? They can be great test subjects.

Remember, in this scenario, Odin is blood-lusted, meaning he would be too stupid to tell the difference between a hologram and the real deal. Moreover, Batman would be strategically placing the holograms a far distance away, which means Odin needs to chase after the holograms to get a clearer confirmation of whether they are real.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Odin stomps. No one can hurt him. And he can stop time. AND he has Odinsword.

Stopping time is cheating and deus ex machina. If Odin can win a battle simply using time-manipulation, then Chronos of DC would stomp 99% of all fiction with the exception of nigh-omnipotents.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: If you have a problem with him stopping time, he still has a plethora of other ways to stomp, and still, no one can hurt him.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WenjunChew

@thekilborne said:

Batman isn't even in this thread....

My bad. Then Odin wins.

EDIT: On second thoughts, he does. Batman is the strategist in the battle. Read the OP carefully again.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

Not difficult considering the technologies that they have at their disposal. With Batman's instructions and Flash's help, they could have mass-produced some magitek equipment that mask a user's body signature from magical spells of others. After all, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel is around isn't it? They can be great test subjects.

Remember, in this scenario, Odin is blood-lusted, meaning he would be too stupid to tell the difference between a hologram and the real deal. Moreover, Batman would be strategically placing the holograms a far distance away, which means Odin needs to chase after the holograms to get a clearer confirmation of whether they are real.

I don't think you get the power that Odin has……bloodlusted he destroyed their galaxy. I don't see Odin being so easy to fool at all either. This is honestly a terrible argument. Why would he chase beings he can likely just summon with a thought?

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: Is Batman god???

And do you think he's street level, planet buster, herald or higher

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

@bones309 said:

I don't think you get the power that Odin has……bloodlusted he destroyed their galaxy. I don't see Odin being so easy to fool at all either. This is honestly a terrible argument. Why would he chase beings he can likely just summon with a thought?

Bloodlusted Odin destroying the galaxy would be like a blood-lusted me blowing up a house just to get rid of a rat when I can do that with a knife.

Odin only summon beings that he has some sort of links with. Thor and Odin's other allies for example. You'd think that he would do that with Loki all the time to solve Loki's mischief.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WenjunChew

Is Batman god???

And do you think he's street level, planet buster, herald or higher

Batman's only street level, but since he's so smart and ruthless, he can do anything to beat his opponents. I can definitely imagine him coming up with some plan to take out Odin with his equipment and Justice League resources.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Easternwind

@wenjunchew said:

@bones309 said:

@ssj_god said:

7. Batman wins.

Odin can literally see the minutia of everything lightyears away, he has the perceptions of a god. He could easily just wish the holograms away.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

@ssj_god said:

7. Batman wins.

Odin can literally see the minutia of everything lightyears away, he has the perceptions of a god.

Odin isn't omniscient. He can't find out anything and everything all the time. After all, he was manipulated by Loki into taking him in as his son.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

@bones309 said:

@ssj_god said:

7. Batman wins.

Odin can literally see the minutia of everything lightyears away, he has the perceptions of a god.

Odin isn't omniscient. He can't find out anything and everything all the time. After all, he was manipulated by Loki into taking him in as his son.

Loki has direct experience with Odin for tons of years and Insane skyfather damaging magic to fool him with.

Odin isnt omnicient, but he wont be fooled by holograms he could less than blink out of existance.

Battle starts.

Before batman can move at all they all instantly die.

What plan can they put in place to stop this?

They dont have the luxury of a surprise attack either.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

@bones309 said:

@ssj_god said:

7. Batman wins.

Loki has direct experience with Odin for tons of years and Insane skyfather damaging magic to fool him with.

Odin isnt omnicient, but he wont be fooled by holograms he could less than blink out of existance.

Battle starts.

Before batman can move at all they all instantly die.

What plan can they put in place to stop this?

They dont have the luxury of a surprise attack either.

Well, the Justice League are used to responding to emergencies within less than 12 hours. They can come up with a plan to stop Odin as such.

I highly doubt Odin will instantly kill them on the spot. Firstly, Darkseid can do that too with his omega effect and he doesn't do that. Possibly it takes too much power for Odin/Darkseid to do it from a far distance away, as well as the fact that a blood-lusted Odin would want the Justice League to know who killed them.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: Mhm, Darkseid doesnt not do it for Plot, Odin doesnt constantly kill characters of this durability with ease and bust galaxies while fighting, and he isnt bloodlusted here, nope not at all.

Honestly, I loved stretching myself to see prep win but you arent helping.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give them the Avengers and Odin still wins

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really, I hate dealing with beings like Odin in fights. They tend to be as powerful as the plot needs or wants them to be.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhm, Darkseid doesnt not do it for Plot, Odin doesnt constantly kill characters of this durability with ease and bust galaxies while fighting, and he isnt bloodlusted here, nope not at all.

Well honestly, a blood-lusted character doesn't mean he has to do unnecessary actions.

Even if I'm out to kill a certain invading rat, I wouldn't blow up the entire house just to hunt it down.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

Mhm, Darkseid doesnt not do it for Plot, Odin doesnt constantly kill characters of this durability with ease and bust galaxies while fighting, and he isnt bloodlusted here, nope not at all.

Well honestly, a blood-lusted character doesn't mean he has to do unnecessary actions.

Even if I'm out to kill a certain invading rat, I wouldn't blow up the entire house just to hunt it down.

Right, he wouldnt unnecessarily chase holograms he would end them instantly.

But you might blow up an anthil to get to ants , but all he has to destroy is them

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

But you might blow up an anthil to get to ants , but all he has to destroy is them

I would think that strategically, he would need to get close to the holograms to have a sensing that they are not the real deal.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

@easternwind said:

I would think that strategically, he would need to get close to the holograms to have a sensing that they are not the real deal.

You think Odin needs to be next to Holograms to tell they have no life force? And why wouldnt he just try to instakill the holograms.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

@easternwind said:

You think Odin needs to be next to Holograms to tell they have no life force? And why wouldnt he just try to instakill the holograms.

Batman isn't going to position the holograms near Odin. He's going to position them far away along with himself so that Odin needs to chase after him.

And like I said, Odin can't tell all the time that a character has no life force or not. The Justice League could build something that hides their life force presence from Odin, forcing him to seek them out physically.

If Odin is really as powerful, he wouldn't need to rule Asgard with an army, and moreover he would have left for a higher plane of existence. The fact is that there are some things that he need to do physically by himself, or has to rely on others for it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

7. Batman wins.

wat? .. if justice league is so powerful, that they won't bother against a mere galaxy buster,.. then why would they run away in the first place?! o.O

@parryboy said:

If you want the strongest JL I suggest you using the strongest versions of each, e.g. Thought Robot Superman, Ion, Timmverse Batman, and such.

those versions were never a part of the justice league... i just gave the strongest justice league bloodlust,.. nothing else

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add best version of Dr Fate and team might win.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thedailybagel  Moderator

@wenjunchew: your underestimating odin massively here. The guys gone toe to toe (odin lost, but still) with a hungry galactus before. He's a skyfather with a ton of enemy's, he wouldn't have lived for the time he has if simple things like holograms could trick him. He's also not an idiot, I'm pretty sure he'd at least have basic knowledge prior to coming to this battle.

I know batmans good with prep but you have to stop thinking he can beat anyone with it. Give him 50 years and I'd still be the couldn't get anywhere near a hungry galactus. Batmans has NEVER took on anyone near odins level by himself before. He always makes the strategys and the JL carry them out. In this situation there is absolutely nothing the justice league can do, they can barely harm odin, let alone survive his blasts. The situation gets even worse when they only get one day of prep (not that a year of prep could help here), literally all they can do is come up with a plan of attack and it doesn't matter if they blindside him or all attack from the front, THEY CANT WIN.

P.S. Don't start trying to use those imaginary strategys that batman has never used, can't pull of or will never work.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

odin didn't lost.. he was actually stomping hungry galactus.. and he drove him away from asgard

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ssj_god: no he lost, he head butted galactus and fell into the odinsleep, galactus got up like two seconds later and was about to devour Asgard but silver surfer convinced him not to.

Galactus even stated he was bored with the asgardians after he got up.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 thedailybagel  Moderator

@ssj_god: I'll go in a bit more detail because I'm too lazy to find scans.

Galactus and odin were fighting (I don't know about odin "stomping" galactus) and odin used what he had left to give galactus a massive head butt. Odin fell into the odinsleep (he literally had no energy left) and galactus got knocked down, galactus healed a few seconds later, got back up (whilst odin was completely out the fight) and said the asgardians were boring him. He was about to devour Asgard but the sliver surfer convinced him not too.

You should probably look things up beforehand so your sure you know what your talking about.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

if you don't know, then you shouldn't try to say.... galactus just outlasted odin in that battle, due to his regeneration abilities, he could stand up again.. but while the fight was going on, odin clearly had the upper hand.. and galactus could do anything to odin actually.... i'm well aware of what happened in the battle.. and i've said it because i know it.. i don't say anything if i'm not sure about it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@ssj_god: it doesn't matter who was dominating the battle....

Did anyone intervene in their battle? No.

Who was "winning" the battle" odin

Who was standing at the end of the battle? Galactus

Who won the battle? Galactus

Whether odin was doing better is irrelevant, he was lying on the floor and galactus was completely fine afterwards. Therefore Galactus won the battle.

You clearly don't know much about the instance. You said "he drove him away from Asgard. And "he was stomping hungry galactus"

Statement 1: no he didn't, you clearly dont know much about the instance otherwise you would have know odin was out cold and galactus would have devoured Asgard had silver surfer not convinced him to stop.

Statement 2: did anyone help odin or galactus (in their personal fight)? No. Who was standing at the end? Galactus.

I rest my case.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bloodlusted, out of character

the league had 1 day of prep

Superman builds a miracle machine

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts