• 122 results
#51 Edited by MorbusGrav (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at Classic Strange to be honest.

#52 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#53 Posted by Batvibe12 (5390 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Gorr.

#54 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at Classic Strange to be honest.

The problem is that classic strange is actually current strange and he has too many low showings over the years in random encounters to think he could really beat Odin.

#55 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get the feeling everyone who is saying he stops at Gorr really read those comics as I already stated before, Gorr had minions and a planet full of god blood at his disposal when he took on the 3 Thors and took out Asgard. In a random encounter by himself I don't see him as posing that much of a threat to the All Father.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#56 Edited by RampageTheFirst (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 12, I feel like everyone who thinks Odin has a chance of beating him is completely clueless as to how powerful he really is, the dudes a casual Multiversal threat, he almost destroyed the entire Multiverse for the lols.

#57 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6682 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Impossible Man should be at the last round tbh, he's well above everyone in that list.

#60 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13838 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Shaman Nate. That dude was comparable to Franklin Richards, who absolutely stomps Odin as well.

#61 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Cognitive (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely stop at 13

Not as sure about 5, 10, 12. Feels there is potential to stop at anyone of those.

#63 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6682 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Edited by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: is inbetweener above Odin ? or same level ?

I don't see why you'd say that. I am fairly sure that regular King Thor beat In-betweener or came close to it and he isn't on the same level as Odin. In-betweener doesn't have any great feats that I know. He is just a cosmic entity of sorts and roughly on the same level as Odin imo.

#68 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Shaman Nate. That dude was comparable to Franklin Richards, who absolutely stomps Odin as well.

I can agree that Shaman Nate is very powerful but I can't agree that he is comparable to FR or that he would stomp Odin. He isn't above Skyfather level much less the most powerful Skyfather.

#69 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Impossible Man should be at the last round tbh, he's well above everyone in that list.

What are you basing that statement on?

#70 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: Him causing a cosmic rift that was about to end every Universe in Marvel, no-selling attacks from Molecule Man, being stated by Galactus to be superior to The Phoenix Force.

#71 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#72 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#73 Edited by Soratoumiga (1202 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: I liked this gauntlet, can you make even more with this tier of characters like Odin?

#74 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by Helloman (26805 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at 1.

#76 Posted by ValBr111 (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda out of order, but stops at IM most likely.

#77 Posted by ginman333 (2934 posts) - - Show Bio

With the armor, I see him going as far as 18. FR has clowned where Odin w/armor has lost, so I think that is the limit. Shaman is interesting - that could be a loss due to TP, but Im giving to Odin. Im also not counting out classic strange

#78 Posted by Motifian (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: In betweener was split into his chaos and Order part when he fought King Thor.

#79 Posted by Motifian (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: What, scans of these? Also he didn't create the cosmic rift. The rift was created by existence of the planet he had created.

No selling Molecule Man? Being above Phoenix Force? Issue number please.

#80 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

With the armor, I see him going as far as 18. FR has clowned where Odin w/armor has lost, so I think that is the limit. Shaman is interesting - that could be a loss due to TP, but Im giving to Odin. Im also not counting out classic strange

I think Odin's tp would more than hold up in a battle. He was in an extensive tp battle with Galactus and held up and also has feats like rewriting the memory of everyone on earth.

#81 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

@spambot: In betweener was split into his chaos and Order part when he fought King Thor.

ok, fair enough. I would put him above King Thor but roughly equal to Odin.

#82 Posted by Motifian (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: In betweener is easily superior to Odin.

#83 Edited by ginman333 (2934 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot said:
@ginman333 said:

I think Odin's tp would more than hold up in a battle. He was in an extensive tp battle with Galactus and held up and also has feats like rewriting the memory of everyone on earth.

Yea, you are probably right about that one. And I guess even if you take statements, Nate + a High level Sentry we have seen yet, together they have only "fought" galactus. Never said they defeated him. Of course that was pre-shaman. But I still dont think we have enough to say he would win. Again, Ill give to Odin.

#84 Posted by Andromeda101 (2287 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

should dormammu be higher in this order ?

I say it's about right, if anything, I believe you should lower In-Betweener and maybe Kronos.

#85 Posted by CyborgZod (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 14

#86 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

What feats suggest that though? I mean if he has such feats that is fine but I've read some appearances with him and haven't seen them yet. If we're just going off of power scaling of him being thought of as a cosmic being I can't accept that as proof.

#87 Posted by ginman333 (2934 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

I would disagree with that. Arguments can be made - he is not "easily." Id even argue that w/ the armor, Odin would beat him.

#88 Edited by Andromeda101 (2287 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still having a hard time seeing him pass Mephisto these days, tbh.

Even with the Destroyer Armor.

#89 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still having a hard time seeing him pass Mephisto these days, tbh.

Even with the Destroyer Armor.

I think all of Odin's feats are applicable here though low feats must also be taken into account. I would agree if we're just using the Odin of the last few years he doesn't make it far though the armor might get him through a few extra rounds.

#90 Posted by Motifian (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: In betweener has created his own universe and can even Force Death to kill beings against her will.

Is that Suffice?

#91 Posted by Andromeda101 (2287 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot said:

I think all of Odin's feats are applicable here though low feats must also be taken into account. I would agree if we're just using the Odin of the last few years he doesn't make it far though the armor might get him through a few extra rounds.

It's not only that. My reasoning does indeed take into account his poor showings lately, but Mephisto has been portrayed as much more powerful and significant than before. More so than Odin IMO.

#92 Posted by Motifian (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

@ginman333: Yeah no. He is easily superior to Odin.

You're welcome to try arguing for Odin.

#93 Edited by Jmarshmallow (13838 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: Shaman Nate Grey has been repeatedly noted to be equal, at minimum, to the Phoenix. The Phoenix is above Odin.

So, Nate’s above Odin. FR even more so.

#94 Edited by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

@spambot: Shaman Nate Grey has been repeatedly noted to be equal, at minimum, to the Phoenix. The Phoenix is above Odin.

So, Nate’s above Odin. FR even more so.

Statements like that don't cut it. The Phoenix itself is very hard to pin down because its power varies by its user. He needs actual feats which show him to be at or above Odin's level. By statements during actual battles Odin has shown to be capable of shaking the multiverse and having different people like Dr. Strange hoping the universe would survive the battle.

#95 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13838 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: Statements are viable if they are well supported contextually or if they are spoken by knowledgeable characters in-universe. As lon as they aren’t hyperbole, they’re good. And there’s no hyperbole by comparing Nate to a well established character. Statements like “shook the multiverse” and the like typically are.

#96 Edited by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

@spambot: Statements are viable if they are well supported contextually or if they are spoken by knowledgeable characters in-universe. As lon as they aren’t hyperbole, they’re good. And there’s no hyperbole by comparing Nate to a well established character. Statements like “shook the multiverse” and the like typically are.

The problem is though that those statements themselves are too vague to truly pin down in terms of what power level they are really conveying. Shaking the multiverse also was backed up by what we saw in panel, when various beings were all alerted to the danger the universe was in as a side effect of that battle. Its an outlier feat for him but it was also a real feat.

#97 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#98 Posted by Spambot (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_nimrod said:

Lord Mar-Vell should definitely be below Doctor Strange. As for where does Odin stop, I'd have to think further.

This. No way Lord Mar-Vell is better that Doctor Strange. In fact, he is should be better than Gorr imo.

@mister_surreal said:

Stops hard at 13.

And this. Old King Thor was actually amped by Odin Force but was still defeated by Gorr

He had just gotten back the OF and Gorr would have likely lost that fight without all the godblood he had stockpiled and had to use to win.

#99 Edited by Rajjar (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange should be higher up. I think Odin stops at Galactus though.

#100 Posted by Supermanthor (10712 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump