• 131 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for krleavenger
#1 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Amazo

No Caption Provided

The Rules

  • Both are In Character but determined to win
  • Both have standard knowledge on each other
  • No Prep Time or Battle Field Removal
  • Random Encounter
  • Pre-Ragnarok and Post-Civil War feats apply for Thor
  • No Reigning, Rune King, Old King and All Black Thunder God feats
  • Thor has Mjolnir only, other weapons and amps are not allowed
  • Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint version of Amazo
  • Standard/Amazo has powers of standard JLA members
  • Amazo can't copy/steal Thor's powers
  • Win by death/incap/KO.

Location

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for reaverlation
#3 Edited by reaverlation (23427 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo stomps

Avatar image for pansito
#4 Posted by pansito (792 posts) - - Show Bio

amazo

Avatar image for green_skaar
#5 Posted by green_skaar (10394 posts) - - Show Bio

Time stop

Avatar image for lord_spectrum
#6 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (1196 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

Avatar image for kingant27
#7 Posted by Kingant27 (15152 posts) - - Show Bio

Give it to OF Thor here.

@reaverlation: How?

He can't copy his powers and he also has Time Manipulation.

Avatar image for asgardianbrony
#8 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9311 posts) - - Show Bio

am i missing something? thor stomps.

Avatar image for reaverlation
#9 Posted by reaverlation (23427 posts) - - Show Bio

Give it to OF Thor here.

@reaverlation: How?

He can't copy his powers and he also has Time Manipulation.

Not an ability Thor is likely to use. And Amazo would just blitz Thor with Wally's speed, strength of the heavy hitters and skill of Batman. Thor doesn't win here at all

Avatar image for jayc1324
#10 Posted by jayc1324 (22552 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27 said:

Give it to OF Thor here.

@reaverlation: How?

He can't copy his powers and he also has Time Manipulation.

Not an ability Thor is likely to use. And Amazo would just blitz Thor with Wally's speed, strength of the heavy hitters and skill of Batman. Thor doesn't win here at all

But does he have enough force to KO him? I mean the Odinforce has been used to face Celestials and Galactus. I don't think Amazo can punch him out

Avatar image for reaverlation
#11 Posted by reaverlation (23427 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:
@reaverlation said:
@kingant27 said:

Give it to OF Thor here.

@reaverlation: How?

He can't copy his powers and he also has Time Manipulation.

Not an ability Thor is likely to use. And Amazo would just blitz Thor with Wally's speed, strength of the heavy hitters and skill of Batman. Thor doesn't win here at all

But does he have enough force to KO him? I mean the Odinforce has been used to face Celestials and Galactus. I don't think Amazo can punch him out

That doesn't really mean anything to me. Amazo's weakest version had no problems contemplating real power before with the Warlogog, something that is in the range of power where Galactus and the Celestials are. I see no reason why Amazo doesn't just beat Thor to death at speeds Thor has no literal defense for, especially since Amazo has engaged Wally West in a high speed battle and ended up blitzing him with over 1,000 punches that Wally couldn't react to.

Avatar image for green_skaar
#12 Posted by green_skaar (10394 posts) - - Show Bio

That doesn't really mean anything to me. Amazo's weakest version had no problems contemplating real power before with the Warlogog, something that is in the range of power where Galactus and the Celestials are. I see no reason why Amazo doesn't just beat Thor to death at speeds Thor has no literal defense for, especially since Amazo has engaged Wally West in a high speed battle and ended up blitzing him with over 1,000 punches that Wally couldn't react to.

Sounds like some pretty weak ass punches if it didn't turn Wally into paste.

Avatar image for krleavenger
#13 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

Time stop

LOL read OP.

am i missing something? thor stomps.

Without those feats

No Reigning, Rune King, Old King and All Black Thunder God feats

Thor has Mjolnir only, other weapons and amps are not allowed

he ain't stomping any Teambuster, especially not Amazo.

Avatar image for rumburak
#14 Posted by Shockwiz (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Amazo.

Avatar image for jayc1324
#15 Posted by jayc1324 (22552 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:
@reaverlation said:
@kingant27 said:

Give it to OF Thor here.

@reaverlation: How?

He can't copy his powers and he also has Time Manipulation.

Not an ability Thor is likely to use. And Amazo would just blitz Thor with Wally's speed, strength of the heavy hitters and skill of Batman. Thor doesn't win here at all

But does he have enough force to KO him? I mean the Odinforce has been used to face Celestials and Galactus. I don't think Amazo can punch him out

That doesn't really mean anything to me. Amazo's weakest version had no problems contemplating real power before with the Warlogog, something that is in the range of power where Galactus and the Celestials are. I see no reason why Amazo doesn't just beat Thor to death at speeds Thor has no literal defense for, especially since Amazo has engaged Wally West in a high speed battle and ended up blitzing him with over 1,000 punches that Wally couldn't react to.

Yeah with all of this from the OP:

  • Pre-Ragnarok and Post-Civil War feats apply for Thor
  • No Reigning, Rune King, Old King and All Black Thunder God feats

I don't think Thor has enough to work with here to win actually

Avatar image for krleavenger
#16 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Even without those feats he is still powerful enough to take down Teambusters.

Avatar image for kingant27
#17 Posted by Kingant27 (15152 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Why not lol he has done it before.

Also Thor nearly died of one hit from Bor, whereas when he was imbued with the OF his power level rose massively.

Avatar image for morpheus_
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (30870 posts) - - Show Bio

Reigning feats are inapplicable per the OP, and Thor did not stop time in combat. His wife and son were about to be chopped into little pieces and he still did not do it. There's no reason to assume he'd do it here either.

Avatar image for brucerogers
#19 Posted by BruceRogers (9278 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for reaverlation
#20 Posted by reaverlation (23427 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

That doesn't really mean anything to me. Amazo's weakest version had no problems contemplating real power before with the Warlogog, something that is in the range of power where Galactus and the Celestials are. I see no reason why Amazo doesn't just beat Thor to death at speeds Thor has no literal defense for, especially since Amazo has engaged Wally West in a high speed battle and ended up blitzing him with over 1,000 punches that Wally couldn't react to.

Sounds like some pretty weak ass punches if it didn't turn Wally into paste.

Only 10 of them connected. And it's not the first time Wally or other Flashes taken these types of hits and we're rather fine

@reaverlation: Why not lol he has done it before.

Also Thor nearly died of one hit from Bor, whereas when he was imbued with the OF his power level rose massively.

Not in battle and it's not allowed here anyways.

Not like Thor would've stood a chance against Amazo anyways. These feats with the Odin Force make this to where Thor is somewhat a threat to Amazo. Amazo still stomps.

Avatar image for jay_z94
#21 Posted by jay_z94 (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering this is Post-Ragnarok Odin Force Thor, Amazo wins.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#22 Posted by Supermanforever (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

Considering this is Post-Ragnarok Odin Force Thor, Amazo wins.

doesnt really matter since he has justice league copied and he would just go speedblitz copy his powers and there you go he has all of thors powers and justice league combined.

Avatar image for morpheus_
#23 Posted by Morpheus_ (30870 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Who do you think wins this fight?

I honestly haven't read enough of Amazo other than his appearances in Morrison's and Meltzer's JL runs to make the call. But the thread has deprived Thor of his most impressive feats while wielding the Odin Power.

Avatar image for jay_z94
#24 Edited by jay_z94 (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

Considering this is Post-Ragnarok Odin Force Thor, Amazo wins.

doesnt really matter since he has justice league copied and he would just go speedblitz copy his powers and there you go he has all of thors powers and justice league combined.

Well the Op does say he's not allowed to copy Thor's powers.

If The Reigning feats were allowed then King Thor stomps Amazo.

Avatar image for brucerogers
#25 Edited by BruceRogers (9278 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supermanforever
#26 Posted by Supermanforever (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:
@supermanforever said:
@jay_z94 said:

Considering this is Post-Ragnarok Odin Force Thor, Amazo wins.

doesnt really matter since he has justice league copied and he would just go speedblitz copy his powers and there you go he has all of thors powers and justice league combined.

Well the Op does say he's not allowed to copy Thor's powers.

If The Reigning feats were allowed then King Thor stomps Amazo.

oops missed that one. Yeah then thor wins.

Avatar image for krleavenger
#27 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

Considering this is Post-Ragnarok Odin Force Thor, Amazo wins.

Pre and Post-Ragnarok.

Avatar image for jay_z94
#28 Posted by jay_z94 (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

Considering this is Post-Ragnarok Odin Force Thor, Amazo wins.

Pre and Post-Ragnarok.

Yeah but he only has his Post-Ragnarok Odin force feats, if you know what I mean

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#29 Edited by Breaking_Brads_Void (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo still wins

Avatar image for jay_z94
#30 Posted by jay_z94 (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:
@supermanforever said:
@jay_z94 said:

Considering this is Post-Ragnarok Odin Force Thor, Amazo wins.

doesnt really matter since he has justice league copied and he would just go speedblitz copy his powers and there you go he has all of thors powers and justice league combined.

Well the Op does say he's not allowed to copy Thor's powers.

If The Reigning feats were allowed then King Thor stomps Amazo.

oops missed that one. Yeah then thor wins.

Lol no worries

Avatar image for krleavenger
#31 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for yarva
#32 Posted by Yarva (2196 posts) - - Show Bio

OF Thor is more powerful but that's basically useless since Amazo is so much faster that it's to ridiculous levels. Amazo wins this battle.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#33 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo most likely

Avatar image for krleavenger
#34 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for emmanuelalake
#35 Posted by Emmanuelalake (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol..Guys here don't know amazo can copy any powers shown to him instantly... Either stalemate or he takes it

Avatar image for cerberus369616
#36 Posted by Cerberus369616 (1899 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol..Guys here don't know amazo can copy any powers shown to him instantly... Either stalemate or he takes it

Lol you can't Read OPs saying he can't Copy Thor

Avatar image for krleavenger
#37 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmanuelalake: The only reason why nobody mentioned it is because I clearly said that Amazo is not allowed to copy powers in this fight LMAO.

Avatar image for emmanuelalake
#38 Posted by Emmanuelalake (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh..Thor takes it.

But that's not fair

Avatar image for mazahs117
#39 Posted by MAZAHS117 (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm no expert on all things Thor, but is it not the "OdinForce" that gives Thor his power anyway? ..are we talking just normal powered Thor or Thor with Odins powers/powerset?

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#40 Edited by EmperorxHadesx420 (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo smack Thor Slowdinson.

Avatar image for krleavenger
#41 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

@mazahs117: Odinforce is something that gives Odin his God-like powers. Thor's powers are coming from his Asgardian/Elder God physiology. As for Odinforce, Thor just gained the Odinforce after Odin died. However, his powers are not coming close to Odin's level.

Avatar image for reaverlation
#42 Posted by reaverlation (23427 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Old King Thor w/ necrosword and above, stronger versions would beat Amazo.

Avatar image for spiderman1997
#43 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

Avatar image for jasonhitto
#44 Posted by jasonhitto (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wreck

Avatar image for firsthunter
#45 Posted by FirstHunter (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Odinforce is something that gives Odin his God-like powers.

"God-Like", what does that mean? And Odin without the Odin-Force would still be above some "Gods"

Avatar image for krleavenger
#46 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

@firsthunter: I don't think I understand the question. There are mid tiers more powerful than "Gods" and when it comes to Odin, he is more powerful than most Skyfather level beings who are above Teambusters. Anyway, you know what Odin can do (not just when it comes to damage output but versatility and hax), so I guess that is what I was talking about. It was pretty obvious IMO.

Avatar image for firsthunter
#47 Posted by FirstHunter (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger:

Just you said the Odin-Force gives Odin his "God-Like" powers. But God-Like is a very broad spectrum.

Avatar image for krleavenger
#48 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for god_vulcan
#49 Posted by god_vulcan (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many nerfs on Thor for me to enjoy debating this

Avatar image for krleavenger
#50 Posted by KrleAvenger (22980 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.