Odin Destroyer (Jarnbjorn) vs Celestial Fourth Host

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Odin Destroyer (Jarnbjorn) vs Celestial Fourth Host (29 votes)

Odin Destroyer (Jarnbjorn) 21%
Celestial Fourth HOst 79%
No Caption Provided
  • Odin Destroyer comes with The Uni-Mind + Asgardian AMP + The Odin Sword & Jarnbjorn
  • The entire Celestial Fourth Host
 • 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined: This already happened and Odin got destroyed. Odin sword was slicing Celestials just like Jarnbjorn would and Odin still loss. Celestials stomp....again

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: The enchantment seems to kill them though(call it pis, but that's just how it works) so I don't think you could make the argument they would just recover. Having said that, I think the 4th host still wins though this time Odin maybe takes out 2-3.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fourth Host.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: I thought the enchantment was to slice their armor not kill them?? The Celestial still had to bleed out before it died. It's not like it cuts them and they die. But the Host can ensure the axe never touches them

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Too many Celestial for Odin to deal with. Had the numbers been lower he had a good shot given the axe is enchanted specifically to slay a celestial.

In this battle though, even assuming Odin manages to slay one the others could easily defeat him without given him a secondary reprise.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spambot

@pooty: Well ya, it does slice the armor. I mean its really a pis weapon. The Celestials themselves get changed to whoever seems to be writing at the moment. The 4th host ones did show the ability to instantly regenerate their limbs while Exitar, who is supposed to be more powerful than the 4th host Celestials, got cut and then bled to death. So idk, it makes no real sense.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: the enchantment was to kill them not just slice them. That's how Apocalypse Twins were able to kill the celestial Gardner and Exitar.

The enchantment also allows him to cut though Celestial technology and that is how he was able to defeat Apocalypse.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@spambot: I thought the enchantment was to slice their armor not kill them?? The Celestial still had to bleed out before it died. It's not like it cuts them and they die. But the Host can ensure the axe never touches them

The enchantment gives someone the ability to pierce a Celestial's armor. It doesn't actually kill them instantly. Thor stabbed Apocalypse with it and damaged him, but it didn't actually kill him. When Thor killed Exitar, he aimed directly for his neck.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AgentofChaos1
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: @claymore1998: Can either of you show the enchantment being stated? From what i saw they had to bleed out before they died.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I am at work so I will wait for Omg, he normally has lots of scans from having observed him in prior debates. For some reasons he does not have it I will find the issue once I reach home and post you scans. It's based on the conversation between Kang (masquerading as Loki) and Thor.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4th host.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: the enchantment was to kill them not just slice them. That's how Apocalypse Twins were able to kill the celestial Gardner and Exitar.

The enchantment also allows him to cut though Celestial technology and that is how he was able to defeat Apocalypse.

The axe is enchanted to cut Celestial armor not outright kill a Celestial.

No Caption Provided

The Apocalypse Twins killed the Celestial Garderner by attacking its head.

No Caption Provided

Thor killed Exitar by slicing open his neck and bleeding him out.

No Caption Provided

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I am at work so I will wait for Omg, he normally has lots of scans from having observed him in prior debates. For some reasons he does not have it I will find the issue once I reach home and post you scans. It's based on the conversation between Kang (masquerading as Loki) and Thor.

Here is the scan.

No Caption Provided

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: wait I am all confused so does the axe somehow prevent the Celestials from resembling themselves ? BTW did you have the scans I mentioned between Kang and Thor where he explains the nature of the blood magic involved?? I think Rick Remender also further explained about the axe in his interview, did you have that link too ?

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless of how powerful the axe is, Odin got 1 shot by the 4th Host.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Odin (Jarbjorn) >=< Thor (Jarbjorn) > Exitar > Celestial Fourth Host

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: That doesn't make any sense. So Jarbjorn can 1 shot a celestial (lets just say that for the sake of argument). Odin would hit one and the other 7 would blast him dead.

No Caption Provided

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: @omgomgwtfwtf: Thank you for that I seem to have remembered it incorrectly. It's only destined to peirce the Celestial armor but evidently it can outright cut their heads off, and perhaps it's the nature of the armor that prevents the Celestials from being able to reassemble themselves.

Also thank you very much for the scans, much appreciated @ OmG ^_^

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: wait I am all confused so does the axe somehow prevent the Celestials from resembling themselves ? BTW did you have the scans I mentioned between Kang and Thor where he explains the nature of the blood magic involved?? I think Rick Remender also further explained about the axe in his interview, did you have that link too ?

I posted the scan of the conversation between Kang and Thor. The axe allows someone to permanently damage a Celestial's armor. It doesn't actually outright kill them once it hits them.

As for RIck Remender, he stated in his twitter that the enchantment was to crack Celestial armor.

No Caption Provided

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Claymore1998

@omgomgwtfwtf: oh thank you once again, friend. I was actually talking about the interview but it seems rather clear I got things mixed up. Thank you for the correction. Normally Ricks words on comics and interview outright mirror each other, it's like he is taking sentences from the comics and putting them in the interview. Give it clearly says cut through rather than kill the interview would have the same words.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@claymore1998:

No problem. Besides the axe, the only mortal person to actually kill/permanently damage a Celestial's armor is Susan Storm. Ironically, the Celestial she killed was also Exitar. It seems Celestial armor is both very difficult to pierce and heals instantly from conventional attacks. And even if a Celestial is killed, they will eventually revive.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentry4 said:

Regardless of how powerful the axe is, Odin got 1 shot by the 4th Host.

He did tank a few blasts first but then got hit by all of them at once.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pr0d1gy

@sentry4 said:

@spambot: That was sort of my point

If Odin was able to cut several Celestials and dodge or block several more, he should be capable of single shotting them quickly with Jarnbjorn.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mysticmedivh
P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To many for Odin to defeat by himself. And the only time anyone killed a Celestial with the axe, the Celestial NEVER fought back or defended itself. A few blast and the armor is destroyed

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Goldchamp101
Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers