World Breaker Hulk

No Caption Provided

Round 1:

• Strictly H2H.
  • Only Thanos can fight.
  • NO BFR
  • Thanos is bloodlusted
  • Destroyer is morals off
  • Fight takes place on an indestructible Earth.

Round 2:

• Strictly H2H.
  • NO BFR
  • Only Thor can fight.
  • Thor is bloodlusted

Round 3:

• Strictly H2H
  • NO BFR
  • Only Hulk can fight
  • Hulk is bloodlusted

Round 4:

• Strictly H2H
  • NO BFR
  • Team is bloodlusted
  • Destroyer is morals off.

Round 5:

• Anything goes.
  • BFR IS ALLOWED.
  • Team is bloodlusted.
  • Destroyer is bloodlusted.
  • Fight takes place on indestructible Earth.

(If Rounds 4 & 5 are unfair Thor gets Warrior Madness & The Belt Of Strength).

-yify

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No-one?

-yify

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm leaning toward Odin, all rounds.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning toward Odin, all rounds.

"(If Rounds 4 & 5 are unfair Thor gets Warrior Madness & The Belt Of Strength)".

-yify

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: all of them are syfather level by themselves, except wb hulk, but only for a little bit, but the destroyer armor gives odin that amp needed to win all rounds except the rounds they fight as a team.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Destroyer Armor has proven to be more durable than mjolnir not sure how they will hurt it with strength and definitely not alone. As a team maybe but I doubt it.

Odin will unquestionably round 5.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer Armor has proven to be more durable than mjolnir not sure how they will hurt it with strength and definitely not alone. As a team maybe but I doubt it.

Odin will unquestionably round 5.

"(If Rounds 4 & 5 are unfair Thor gets Warrior Madness & The Belt Of Strength)."

-yify

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gets oneshotted, Thor gets spanked, and Thanos will eventually get KOed.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gets oneshotted, Thor gets spanked, and Thanos will eventually get KOed.

"(If Rounds 4 & 5 are unfair Thor gets Warrior Madness & The Belt Of Strength)."

-yify

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can't hurt regular Odin, much less Odin in the Destroyer Armor, all he can do is take a beating for a bit before losing. Thor with the Odin Force makes things interesting, but Odin has more numerous and more impressive feats with it, on top of that he simply has more experience with it. Hulk gets one shotted by normal Odin, much less Destroyer Armor, no matter his incarnation.

Odin takes the first three rounds handily, the fourth with a little difficulty since Thanos and Thor are working together, and the fifth with little trouble.

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Thor still gets spanked, by this time Odin has to use both hands.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can't hurt regular Odin, much less Odin in the Destroyer Armor, all he can do is take a beating for a bit before losing. Thor with the Odin Force makes things interesting, but Odin has more numerous and more impressive feats with it, on top of that he simply has more experience with it. Hulk gets one shotted by normal Odin, much less Destroyer Armor, no matter his incarnation.

Odin takes the first three rounds handily, the fourth with a little difficulty since Thanos and Thor are working together, and the fifth with little trouble.

What about Warrior Madness & The Belt Of Strength?

-yify

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Still don't see how the team can handle him with the armor and sword.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Odin Destroyer Armour

R2: Odin Destroyer Armour

R3: Odin Destroyer Armour

R4: Team

R5: It could go either way

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin is too strong for any one person, but that team together could take him especially since Hulk is practically immortal with his healing factor. Odin will probably kill them though in a very hard clash with them all, oh and Odin being the know it all that he is will only knock out WB Hulk then imprison him for Asgards safety Odin will need to heal after this fight.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin wins 1&2, but i'd honestly say he loses a h2h with World Breaker Hulk. (this is pure h2h, yes, no other powers?)

Team wins round 4.

Odin wins round 5 where anything goes.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@yify: That really doesn't change anything "Odin" empowers all of Thor's weapons and Odin has durability above this team.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: That really doesn't change anything "Odin" empowers all of Thor's weapons and Odin has durability above this team.

Yeah but doesn't Warrior Madness amplify Thor's strength by x10 and The Belt Of Strength x2

So this is basically Thor 20x stronger with Odin Force.

-yify

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@hypnos0929: No, Hulk gets oneshotted and only Odinforce Thor with belt of strength and warriors madness has a chance of scratching Odin in Destroyer Armor.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of Hulk does NOT get one shotted. Hulk's busted down a planet in a MUCH weaker form before, his show of casually walking and almost destroying the US is a MUCH bigger feat of strength (and his durability is directly tied to his strength) than any of these have shown in a purely physical battle. Overall, Hulk is the weakest here, purely h2h... he's the strongest.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

This version of Hulk does NOT get one shotted. Hulk's busted down a planet in a MUCH weaker form before, his show of casually walking and almost destroying the US is a MUCH bigger feat of strength (and his durability is directly tied to his strength) than any of these have shown in a purely physical battle. Overall, Hulk is the weakest here, purely h2h... he's the strongest.

No Caption Provided

That guy he just pimp slapped is called the In-Betweener and he's a cosmic abstract being. And my boy Thanos made him bleed with a pimp slap.

-yify

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By 20damon

@yify: I realize that many may be surprised by this pick, this is not being a "Hulk fanboy", this is going by feats of strength. Thanos, as strong as he is, has admitted he'd rather avoid facing Hulk (probably just to please us Hulk fans, but whatever). Thanos would defeat WBH, but not in h2h. Same goes for Odin Force Thor. Their overall powers and strengths would see Hulk put down, as long as they're not foolish enough to go toe to toe with him. This version of Hulk is the one that was going to destroy the eastern seaboard of the USA in 2 steps -just by walking-....unintentionally. That's MILES above any other feat of strength that Hulk has and in my opinion, a feat way above what any of the other 3 have shown in raw, physical power. Now, connect the dots and WBH's durability is directly connected to his strength.... I'm kind of shocked with myself, but i think WBH wins in pure h2h but gets WRECKED when everything goes, by any of these.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By YIFY

@20damon: I'll post more scans tomorrow of Thanos pimp slapping people, but you'll have to wait until then.

-yify

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Hehe, i've seen him pimp slap plenty of guys, including Hulk, but it weak professor Hulk. But i'd still love to see the scans. Everyone loves a good pimp slapping

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By XiiX

@yify said:
No Caption Provided

Thanos made him bleed with a pimp slap.

-yify

Bleeding doesn't exactly mean a lot. Plus I believe I've heard Inbetweener's power was less than it should have been at the time.

Plus, I'm sure I don't have to elaborate why an "abstract being" bleeding is......not worth taking seriously(even in comics).

No Caption Provided
YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:
@yify said:
No Caption Provided

Thanos made him bleed with a pimp slap.

-yify

Bleeding doesn't exactly mean a lot. Plus I believe I've heard Inbetweener's power was less than it should have been at the time.

Plus, I'm sure I don't have to elaborate why an "abstract being" bleeding is......not worth taking seriously(even in comics).

No Caption Provided

Context: Namor was Thanos' ally at that point and hit him with a sneak attack

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-yify

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who think Odin Force Thor doesn't matter against ODIN? Maybe some writer will come up with a reason that Thor will have greater control over the Odin force than Odin himself but it seems to me Odin could turn him into Donald Blake if he wanted. No one here should be an issue to Odin alone, giving him the Destroyer armor makes this over kill.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

Am I the only one who think Odin Force Thor doesn't matter against ODIN? Maybe some writer will come up with a reason that Thor will have greater control over the Odin force than Odin himself but it seems to me Odin could turn him into Donald Blake if he wanted. No one here should be an issue to Odin alone, giving him the Destroyer armor makes this over kill.

When Thor had the Odin Force it was actually called Thor Force.

-yify

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@bones309 said:

-yify

No Caption Provided

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:
@yify said:
@bones309 said:

-yify

No Caption Provided

So?

-yify

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:
@bones309 said:
@yify said:
@bones309 said:

-yify

No Caption Provided

So?

-yify

The Thor shown had the Odin Force(could have sworn it even said that originally). As he clearly states here, the power he possesses is Odin's. Perhaps a different future Thor possessed a Thor force but that is not the Thor pictured. Can you tell me what issue Thor is stated to have a Thor force?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@20damon: hulk already broke a planet in his world brealer form, the eastern seaboard thing isn't THAT great.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@yify: I realize that many may be surprised by this pick, this is not being a "Hulk fanboy", this is going by feats of strength. Thanos, as strong as he is, has admitted he'd rather avoid facing Hulk (probably just to please us Hulk fans, but whatever). Thanos would defeat WBH, but not in h2h. Same goes for Odin Force Thor. Their overall powers and strengths would see Hulk put down, as long as they're not foolish enough to go toe to toe with him. This version of Hulk is the one that was going to destroy the eastern seaboard of the USA in 2 steps -just by walking-....unintentionally. That's MILES above any other feat of strength that Hulk has and in my opinion, a feat way above what any of the other 3 have shown in raw, physical power. Now, connect the dots and WBH's durability is directly connected to his strength.... I'm kind of shocked with myself, but i think WBH wins in pure h2h but gets WRECKED when everything goes, by any of these.

Odin force Thor dented Captain America's shield by accident. He then later physically hammered it back into shape with ease. To me this is more impressive than any Hulk strength feat I know of. In H2H combat I don't see how the Hulk will do much if anything to Odin in the Destroyer armor.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin.

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@20damon: Hulk has broken a planet? Odin has busted GALAXIES with his power. Not only that, he has the Destroyer Armor,which has taken blasts from the Celestials themselves. Silver Surfer, who has star level durability, was oneshotted by a regular Odin. I don't see how WBH doesn't get oneshotted.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

-yify

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By XiiX

@yify: What about the context(which I was already well aware of)?

He made him bleed.

Which meant nothing apart from.....he bled.

That was the point.

No Caption Provided

Wildcat has also made Mordru bleed.

Yes. A geriatric boxer with no superhuman(offensive) abilities made an immortal skyfather-level Lord of Chaos's face look like a rare hamburger with a right-hook(didn't do any actual damage though, naturally).

Bleeding means next to nothing most/much of the time.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: I haven't read that comic but I'm calling PIS.

-yify

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By XiiX

@yify: He also bled(multiple times in one sitting) from punches via Power Girl.

Was perfectly fine afterwards, despite spitting blood via getting slugged in the face for an ENTIRE page.

Here he started hemorrhaging blood from his mouth and fuking eyes.......then proceeds to one-shot the opposition.

Again; Bleeding(usually) means next to nothing.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin bursts galaxies with his POWER, yes... he isn't using it, he's going physical ONLY. Gigantic difference. And being unable to simply walk in the world without destroying it is SHOWING more strength and raw physical power than we've seen from pretty much anyone in marvel. We never got to see him do anything to show off the high end of this power, but i will judge being completely unable to even walk in the world without destroying to be the single biggest feat of strength i've seen yet.

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@20damon: Still if Odin has Destroyer Armor hulk would get oneshotted

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain: It's so very ahrd for me to debate this for one reason. We never saw an actual feat of strength from the WBH where he was trying to do something, only that he was unable to even walk in the world without destroying, his strength was that high, and his durability is directly tied to his strength. I'm of the opinion it's the biggest feat of raw strength ever shown in marvel comics, but i can't really debate the point since i got no other feats to back it up, so i'll concede the point without changing my mind, fair enough? ;)

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin wins all rounds.

Hulk is a non factor.

Thor is to weak to fight his father.

Thanos has already lost to Odin.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened to Thanos after Thanos quest?

Anyways Odin with the Destroyer should win a majority here.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin. All rounds.

-Flyingcliffs

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By YIFY

@sly_141 said:

What happened to Thanos after Thanos quest?

Anyways Odin with the Destroyer should win a majority here.

STRENGTH:

Pre-Thanos Quest Thanos:

No Caption Provided

And this is Post-Thanos Quest Thanos:

No Caption Provided

DURABILITY:

Pre-Thanos Quest Thanos:

No Caption Provided

Post-Thanos Quest Thanos:

No Caption Provided

He also got a bunch of other upgrades as well.

-yify

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By cpt_nice

Odin. Thanos is the only one who can put up a decent fight.