dr doom /black lightning/blue beetle

both teams are bloodlust

both teams get two hours of prep

battle location is in an abandon city

#2 Posted by oceanmaster21 (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

u can start first

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
#3 Edited by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so i know that Dr.Doom is a master of prep and very nice feats but Ultron is also very good at it too with two hours of prep Ultron can make biotech that can make humans super-strong

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That gives my team an edge because i know that Taskmaster and Kaine are not in BL and BB level also Ultron has a beam called Encephalo Beam this beam can easily paralyzes Thor, Vision, Blackbolt and other heroes so it will be a big problem for BB and BL but i'n not sure about Doom

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Ultron even before he had his Encephalo Beam Ultron already had tech that mimicked telepathy this will help him to read thoughts here you can see how can Ultron regenerate and also that he is made from Adamantium so this makes him very durable ( in this scene you can see how Thor is using all his might to break the Adamantium but in the end is barely dented )

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ultron was equipped also with a Disintegrator beam which according to Doom should subdue Thor, this ray is capable of destroying Kang without a forcefield on

No Caption Provided

Uses tech to control robotical bodies and BB and Dr.Doom have like Iron Man armor suits.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ok this was for Ultron now for the other boys

Taskmaster is able to mimic moves and have really good reflexes so he can move fast enough so he can keep up for some time also Ultron's tech will help him here he is holding his own against Iron Man and Captain America

No Caption Provided

Uses Silver Samurai's skillset to blitz a bunch of guards with no problem

No Caption Provided

Stuns Spierman and taking a full punch form him and he is no't Koed and Spiderman is 25 toner i think

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My fav one is when he catches a bullet and blocks bullets with chains

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now for Kaine

Kaine is very fast and has good reflexes also he is very strong and his stealth suite gives him an edge also remember about Ultron's tech that can help him here are some feats about his speed and reflexes

No Caption Provided

Catching and arrow and dogging bullets with out the Spider-Sense

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is for now because i don't have time so i have to go

Your turn.

#4 Edited by oceanmaster21 (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

ah i see ur team is very good bro i didnt know taskmaster had all those feats.

now lets being i start with DR Doom, dr doom is an excellent genius and an pretty good fighter as u can see here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he made himself powerful enough to fight practicully over half of marvel heroes with prep.thats pretty dag on crazy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

aas u see rite there u see him dominating thor and the rest of the gang of heroes pretty easy with prep he can do anything,Dr. Doom was bored and build a cosmic absorbing machine which made him a "cosmic" level guy plus the ability to absorb others energyn do anything,

No Caption Provided
Doom Taking a Blast By Galactus and gets thrown hundreds of miles into the nearest planet and survives!
Doom Taking a Blast By Galactus and gets thrown hundreds of miles into the nearest planet and survives!

has har as his physical attributes here u see him dominate silver surfer, and as u see here dr doom rebuilt ultron to do what he wanted him to do so dr doom already knows everything about ultron i have other scans of dr oom and ultron they not loading, but hes dealt with him more then once so since he knows his ultron designs inside and out with two hours of prep and no morals ultron is going down, nobody escapes victor von doom.

now dr doom has incredible durability

as u see here even thanos give dr respect

No Caption Provided

and sorry my pc is messing up thats why there are some post not rite with the pics but u see my point.

now we have done dr doom.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

sorry about that my pc is really messing up,

but those small pictures u see is blue beetle taking hits from guy gardner and taking guy gardner shields is pretty powerful.

here u see blue beetle,Moves fast enough to block several energy bursts from hitting their target after they were fired. so he has great speed enough speed to dodge whatever taskmaster throws at him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

blue beetle in this scene is Fighting, some magic tree monsters; his scarab detects their magic energy trail and figures out how to stop them. so no matter what taskmaster dose blue beetle scarb will give him the rundown on taskmaster , then hes gonna kill

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

If Jaime is blinded, incapacitated or killed, the scarab is capable of independent action.here blue beetle is knocked out and his scarb took over and wrecked guy gardner lol

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Short-circuits a spell from Eclipso, but the backlash knocks him out for a while. blue beetle was able to short circuit a spell from eclipso i dont think taskmaster can do that.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Endures a lightning bolt and tornado from Typhoon.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Defeats Typhoon.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

now he took lightning blast from someone who controls lightning hurricanes basicly all bad weather. that proves his durability. which is something i think taskmaster wud lack he can copy movees but hes not as durable as blue beetle or as smart as blue beetle scarb.

blue beetle,Gets blitzed by Bart Allen from the Titans Tomorrow future, and then creates an energy shields that fries Bart when he tries to phase through it.u see that he fried bart allen within seconds thats how fast scarb abilities are taskmaster cant fry bart allen i dont even think he can get quicksilver.

Endures the heat of a rocket launch.

Produces kryptonite radiation to hurt Supergirl, yea taskmaster cant do that either

Takes a hit from Lobo, it knocks the wind out of him for a while but he gets back up and enters the fight again. yea lobo wud hit taskmaster and taskmaster goes bye bye.

Defeats Giganta via nerve strikes.

No seriously, nerve strikes.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

KO's a large group of people with one non-lethal blast.

so in the end blue beetle has more weapon power more strenght hes smarter and has the durability that taskmaster dosent.

finaly Black Lightning.

now u may not think black lighting is tough but in new krypton he he took down a group of kryptonians that wicked powerful even if there knew kryptonians they had all supermans powers and was trained by zod and lost to blacklighting, yea scarlet spider is one tough cookie but cud he deal with black lightning i dnt think so

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now blacklight as u see in the picture can create a lightning force field to protect him and others. so let scarlet spider try to get in there.

now granted scarlet spider has the agility and everything. This is a no morals match now do u think black lightning is gonna get close enough for him to web him or hit him since scarlet spider is physically stronger. No black lightning is gonna sit up there in the air there, and just shoot lightning blast now sure were in abandon city and scarlet spider can hide in the buldings but, black lightning will just destroys all the bulding till he hits his target scarlet cant hide forever. and since there is prep dr doom can have a big handful of doom bots help black lightning and they can search the buldings till they find him then game over.