#1 Posted by DarkSlumber (426 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions

Rinnegan Obito (Has Gunbai) and his Six Paths take on Captain of the first Division Yamamoto

Hueco Mundo

Intel

Full Intel for Both Sides

Restrictions

None

Mindset

Bloodlusted

Scenario II

Rinnegan Obito is replaced by Obito with both of his Original MS

#2 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

Kamui

#3 Posted by Uchiha545 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito both rounds via BFR

#4 Edited by WastelandMan (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

Kamui hax too stronk.

#5 Edited by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: @hulkage:

All the non-debaters flock here to say "kamui" without even reading the op which states full intel so kamui is actually entirely useless here. All Yamamoto has to do is cut the space in that dimension and come back to own him by surprise GG. I don't even think he would use kamui if he knows Yamamoto can tear through reality.

Yamamoto solos without even using his bankai.

Jokaku enjo, Obito absorbs this then sees a taimatsu come straight at him, doesn't matter if he can absorb it or not, Yamamoto keeps spamming it at him. Hell he can keep using jokaku enjo and Obito can keep absorbing it. He'll run out of chakra eventually.

Don't even make me bring up ennetsu jigoku... what the hell is he gonna do, run up to every pillar and take an hour to absorb it? He'll be dead trying to do that. Yamamoto doesn't even need bankai.

#6 Posted by Uchiha545 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

All the non-debaters flock here to say "kamui" without even reading the op which states full intel so kamui is actually entirely useless here. All Yamamoto has to do is cut the space in that dimension and come back to own him by surprise GG. I don't even think he would use kamui if he knows Yamamoto can tear through reality.

Jokaku enjo, Obito absorbs this then sees a taimatsu come straight at him, doesn't matter if he can absorb it or not, Yamamoto keeps spamming it at him. Hell he can keep using jokaku enjo and Obito can keep absorbing it. He'll run out of chakra eventually.

Do you have scans of him doing that because I have read all of the bleach manga so far and seen the anime until it ended and never recall him doing such a thing

#7 Posted by Rulerofthevine (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito stomps lol

Yamamoto can't do anything about Kamui even with knowledge.

#8 Posted by Koays (11040 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna turn into one of those "Naruto characters are godlike" vs "Bleach characters have OHK" arguments that never gets any where isn't it?

Sigh....

Yama's advantage comes from his kido skills. If he can hold or bind him then he can win. If not then Obito will eventually BFR since the favor falls toward him the longer the battle goes on.

#9 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

Do you have scans of him doing that because I have read all of the bleach manga so far and seen the anime until it ended and never recall him doing such a thing

Loading Video...

11:56 anyone in this whole entire series can do this except humans. I guess you didn't pay any attention.

#10 Edited by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a huge power difference between them (Yamamoto is leagues upon leagues above him), but still I will wait and see what would be the counters to Obito intangibility, if he can't fight that, the power difference will be meaningless and Obito would still have a shot.

#11 Edited by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito stomps lol

He has full intel so he'll stay levitated 1000 feet in the air where Obito can't even get close and spam taimatsu. Sure Obito can absorb this, he'll combine it with jokaku enjo and/or ennetsu jigoku.

#12 Posted by Rulerofthevine (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@rulerofthevine said:

Obito stomps lol

He has full intel so he'll stay levitated 1000 feet in the air where Obito can't even get close and spam taimatsu. Sure Obito can absorb this, he'll combine it with jokaku enjo and/or ennetsu jigoku.

Don't talk to me. I have nothing to discuss with impolite children who aren't open minded enough to accept arguments nor mature enough discuss a thread without resorting to insults. Go spam your alts somewhere else.

#13 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@hiddenlight:

He can be intangible for what, five minutes? That's useless because he needs to have his body parts in the real dimension in order to attack. So he can stand there while Yamamoto spams taimatsu until those five minutes are up. So now since he can no longer un-materialize his body, he can get overwhelmed by a barrage of fire techniques. No bankai required.

#14 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito.

#15 Edited by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

Obito.

How? Kamui doesn't work at all and Yama's flames would easily incinerate him.

#16 Posted by Uchiha545 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

Loading Video...

11:56 anyone in this whole entire series can do this except humans. I guess you didn't pay any attention.

A senkaimon I thought you were saying Yama's sword could cut through space and time so sorry for misunderstanding but it really doesn't change much seeing as how if Obito localizes on a body part for example Yama's head a senkaimon won't be very effective now will it?

#17 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a huge power difference between them

Agreed.

(Yamamoto is leagues upon leagues above him),

What? He is no where near them.

but still I will wait and see what would be the counters to Obito intangibility, if he can't fight that, the power difference will be meaningless and Obito would still have a shot.

Obito can make his 6 path turn into biju and let them beat him while he tells himself he is a good boy.

They do this and it's game over.

#18 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones: I can have full knowledge on gravity but it makes no difference because I can't do a thing about it. Especially without prep. Yama still gets Kamui oneshotted.

#19 Edited by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

Loading Video...

A senkaimon I thought you were saying Yama's sword could cut through space and time so sorry for misunderstanding but it really doesn't change much seeing as how if Obito localizes on a body part for example Yama's head a senkaimon won't be very effective now will it?

Cut, bifurcate, open, tear, rip, whatever you want to call it. Since Yama has full intel he knows by being far away from Obito the move is basically useless. He'll waste his chakra trying to distort him to another dimension and won't be able to use it anymore then get godstomped by Yama's techniques GG. If he uses it more conservatively and intellectually, he will stop and then give Yama a chance to attack. He clearly can't erase all of Yama's techniques. As for the kamui that removes limbs, can he do it on a close by object or one far away? Because I always recall it working on an object that is very close.

@hulkage:

Who cares about what you can do?

#20 Edited by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

@hiddenlight said:

There is a huge power difference between them

Agreed.

(Yamamoto is leagues upon leagues above him),

What? He is no where near them.

but still I will wait and see what would be the counters to Obito intangibility, if he can't fight that, the power difference will be meaningless and Obito would still have a shot.

Obito can make his 6 path turn into biju and let them beat him while he tells himself he is a good boy.

He uses ennetsu jigoku on them and it's game over.

#21 Posted by Uchiha545 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

Cut, bifurcate, open, tear, rip, whatever you want to call it. Since Yama has full intel he knows by being far away from Obito the move is basically useless.

Obito can move through Kamui to close the gap and also is Yamamoto's style close combat thats all I ever seen with him against Ayon, Aizen, Yhwach, and even when he was toying with Shunsui and Ukitake

He'll waste his chakra trying to distort him to another dimension and won't be able to use it anymore then get godstomped by Yama's techniques GG.

Obito unless he has been damaged he never really showed fatigue when using Kamui especially as Tobi he always seemed as though the chakra drain was almost negligible unlike Sasuke and Itachi using amaterasu or tsukyomi where we saw their fatigue

If he uses it more conservatively and intellectually, he will stop and then give Yama a chance to attack.

It can be sent back with the Gunbai so it wouldn't be a smart part on his end

He clearly can't erase all of Yama's techniques.

Why would he need to?

As for the kamui that removes limbs, can he do it on a close by object or one far away? Because I always recall it working on an object that is very close.

In scenario I he will have to use the close range version which I don't see as problematic however in scenario II he can use the long range version if I am reading the OP correctly

#22 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones:

@hulkage:

Who cares about what you can do?

Apparently you do because you classified me as a "non-debater" and tagged me in it. If you didn't care then why respond?

And you said...

So I responded by saying...

@drones: I can have full knowledge on gravity but it makes no difference because I can't do a thing about it. Especially without prep. Yama still gets Kamui oneshotted.

Just because you know something is coming does not mean you have the means to stop it. So he gets Kamui oneshotted.

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously. The paths take him out themselves with a bijuu bomb spam.

@uchiha454: senkaimon is useless here, they can't open them in independent dimensions like kamui: Renji was trapped in yukio's, and couldn't escape till jackie killed herself. But with the paths present, kamui is not going to be necessary to begin with.

#24 Edited by Uchiha545 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454: senkaimon is useless here, they can't open them in independent dimensions like kamui: Renji was trapped in yukio's, and couldn't escape till jackie killed herself. But with the paths present, kamui is not going to be necessary to begin with.

Thank You I was going to argue it but I figured a certain poster wouldn't let it go

#25 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

Cut, bifurcate, open, tear, rip, whatever you want to call it. Since Yama has full intel he knows by being far away from Obito the move is basically useless.

Obito can move through Kamui to close the gap and also is Yamamoto's style close combat thats all I ever seen with him against Ayon, Aizen, Yhwach, and even when he was toying with Shunsui and Ukitake

Yamamoto can make exceptions for this battle, all of those battles required close combat.

Obito unless he has been damaged he never really showed fatigue when using Kamui especially as Tobi he always seemed as though the chakra drain was almost negligible unlike Sasuke and Itachi using amaterasu or tsukyomi where we saw their fatigue

His feats don't matter so long as a jutsu requires chakra he will run out.

When the hell has gunbai ever sent something back as powerful as Yamamoto's fire? Gunbai isn't doing jack to jokaku enjo.

Why would he need to?

Because his techniques are OP and disintegrate him. This dude halted Aizen on multiple occasions.

In scenario I he will have to use the close range version which I don't see as problematic however in scenario II he can use the long range version if I am reading the OP correctly

Not being able to use kamui to severe arms from a far is a huge loss for him. Up close he'll either move or use it as an opportunity to attack.

And he takes out the paths with an ennetsu jigoku. Obito can't do jack about this either.

Uhh no it isn't. Kamui is a set dimension, he can easily cut through it. Obito doesn't have nearly as much control over that dimension as Yukio has over his. Obito didn't even create that dimension. Yukio is the god of that dimension unlike Obito. He can code it so senkaimon or dimensional cutting is impossible. If he doesn't do this I'm sure they can get out, but when he put them in the dimensions he already coded it so this could not happen assuming he said this, I can't remember. This is nothing like kamui.

#26 Edited by Uchiha545 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

Yamamoto can make exceptions for this battle, all of those battles required close combat.

How did Yhwach or Ayon call for close combat?

His feats don't matter so long as a jutsu requires chakra he will run out.

The same could be said for Yamamoto and feats do matter if there nothing to suggest he gets fatigued from it why would it be a massive drain on him in this battle causing him to lose

When the hell has gunbai ever sent something back as powerful as Yamamoto's fire? Gunbai isn't doing jack to jokaku enjo.

No Caption Provided

Why would he need to?

Because his techniques are OP and disintegrate him. This dude halted Aizen on multiple occasions.

If his body is in the Kamui zone no it won't and because he has his Jinchuriki paths they can't be burned because chakra cloaks which they have can't be burned so Yamamoto's sword to them is irrelevant unless he tries close range which would be a bad move with their destructive capacity

Not being able to use kamui to severe arms from a far is a huge loss for him. Up close he'll either move or use it as an opportunity to attack.

Not really with his paths and intellect I'd say he has the first round comfortably and even moreso in the second scenario because all he'll have to do is look at Yamamoto's head there isn't really much Yamamoto can do against these opponents

#27 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454:

How Ayon or Yhwach required close range combat is irrelvant. Yamamoto knows of Obito's ability and doesn't get close enough for kamui that's it. What the hell do you mean the same could be said for Yamamoto? Spiritual enrgy is continuously, effortlessly dished out so he never gets fatigued. Gunbai and chakra cloaks don't work either. Gunbai converts incoming chakra into wind and chakra cloaks are pretty self explanatory. Yamamoto doesn't use chakra so both of those are useless.

If you say "BUT CHAKRA HAS SPIRITUAL ENRGY IN IT SO IT WILL WORK AHURR DURR" then I am leaving since that spiritual energy is used for meditation and creating jutsu while the one in bleach is for seeing ghosts and using attacks that require spiritual energy. If he has to use the close range version then it's not going to work at all. Doesn't the long range version belong to Kakashi?

#28 Edited by TheMagicStik (2552 posts) - - Show Bio

I love everybody saying "Kamui".

You all do realize Obito's Kamui and Kakashi's Kamui are different right? Obito can teleport his body and things he touches, Kakashi is the one that targets. If Obito tries to touch Yamamoto he is going to be incinerated and the same goes for any of the Jichuriki who all get blitzed anyways.

As far as round 2 is concerned, did Obito actually do anything with both Mangekyo? I don't rememeber.

#29 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I love everybody saying "Kamui".

You all do realize Obito's Kamui and Kakashi's Kamui are different right? Obito can teleport his body and things he touches, Kakashi is the one that targets. If Obito tries to touch Yamamoto he is going to be incinerated and the same goes for any of the Jichuriki who all get blitzed anyways.

I thought this was the case. I was about to say this but couldn't be sure. This should fodderise Obito's kamui in every fight now since I proved any Bleach character can leave that dimension.

#30 Posted by TheMagicStik (2552 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Thank You I was going to argue it but I figured a certain poster wouldn't let it go

I wouldn't compare autism Renji with the Supreme Captain Commander. It's not like Renji said "Hey I can't open Senkaimon" he just trusted in his team mates and the thought probably never crossed his mind.

Also Obito would never be able to touch Yamamoto if he's in Bankai so Kamui is a nogo.

Also Yamamoto blitzes and annihilates any of the Paths in a second >.<

#31 Posted by Nefarious (35647 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamamoto.

#32 Posted by Uchiha545 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454:

How Ayon or Yhwach required close range combat is irrelvant.

Not really it supports my arguement that Yama is a close combatant

Yamamoto knows of Obito's ability and doesn't get close enough for kamui that's it. What the hell do you mean the same could be said for Yamamoto?

Your saying he gets fatigued when he uses his intangibility when that has not been shown that is like me saying Yama gets fatigued whenever he uses bankai when that hasn't been shown

Spiritual enrgy is continuously, effortlessly dished out so he never gets fatigued.

Really? Then why couldn't soi fon fire her bankai more than 3 times a day or why couldn't Ichigo spam his most powerful GT the time he fought Ulquiorra or why couldn't Ichigo use mugetsu continously? Spirit energy does run out that is why characters in bleach get tired after fight they don't have unlimited energy

Gunbai and chakra cloaks don't work either.

???

Gunbai converts incoming chakra into wind and chakra cloaks are pretty self explanatory. Yamamoto doesn't use chakra so both of those are useless.

I don't think you understand what chakra is and why would the OP give him the Gunbai if that were the case and how is chakra cloaks useless he can't get through them fire is fire

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Thanks ComicStooge for the scans)

If you say "BUT CHAKRA HAS SPIRITUAL ENRGY IN IT SO IT WILL WORK AHURR DURR" then I am leaving since that spiritual energy is used for meditation and creating jutsu while the one in bleach is for seeing ghosts and using attacks that

I fail to comprehend this it seems as though you trying to seperate the notion of spirit energy you know that's like saying drop Luffy of in the Bleachverse and he solos all of them because they don't use Haki right? Energy is energy and the spirit is being utilized in both

require spiritual energy. If he has to use the close range version then it's not going to work at all.

Doesn't the long range version belong to Kakashi?

He can do it with both

No Caption Provided

#33 Edited by Uchiha545 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

I wouldn't compare autism Renji with the Supreme Captain Commander. It's not like Renji said "Hey I can't open Senkaimon" he just trusted in his team mates and the thought probably never crossed his mind.

Also Obito would never be able to touch Yamamoto if he's in Bankai so Kamui is a nogo.

Aren't they edo

#34 Edited by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454:

There's a five minute interval to kamui.

Soi Fon's bankai is limited. I don't know about Ichigo's getsuga but he could only use mugetsu once because it's part of his final getsuga tensho. Final means no more. No limitation for spiritual energy has ever been established in Bleach nor has one been made for Yamamoto. Keep trying. Yamamoto has no limit and no fatigue factor, don't tell me about other people, tell me about him.

You obviously don't know what chakra is because spiritual energy in Naruto is what allows ninja to use "fire" it's not "fire is fire" that's not even real fire it's basically magic.

I fail to see how the spirit is being utilized in Naruto. "Energy is energy" stop making aszpulls dude. Each manga has different ways of obtaining and utilizing energy. Saying "energy is energy" just proves your lack to debate and desperation. If Luffy dropped in the Bleach universe none of his haki would save his asz. He wouldn't even be able to see anyone so he'd get roflstomped.

Wasn't that pic you showed me from when Obito had Kakashi's eye?

#35 Posted by gokuss4z (3412 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm it could probably go either way.

#36 Edited by josephgomes619 (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454:

What the ... When did Obito have Kakshi's eyes?!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#37 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454:

What the ... When did Obito have Kakshi's eyes?!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The whole eye thing got boring and annoying to follow. I can't recall Obito using long range kamui before that pic.

#38 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:
@princearagorn1 said:

And he takes out the paths with an ennetsu jigoku. Obito can't do jack about this either.

Ennetsu jigoku will do.. what to paths? They have far more firepower than it does, simply cancel it out.

Uhh no it isn't. Kamui is a set dimension, he can easily cut through it. Obito doesn't have nearly as much control over that dimension as Yukio has over his. Obito didn't even create that dimension. Yukio is the god of that dimension unlike Obito. He can code it so senkaimon or dimensional cutting is impossible. If he doesn't do this I'm sure they can get out, but when he put them in the dimensions he already coded it so this could not happen assuming he said this, I can't remember. This is nothing like kamui.

The underlined part is what is unsupported. Unless yukio mentions senkaimon cannot be opened inside, no reason it works from other separate dimensions.

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Senkaimon is not a mechanism to escape separate dimensions to begin with. One time shinigami were trapped, they failed to utilize it.

Kamui isn't necessary to begin with. He'll go for a bijuu bomb, GG yamamoto.

The paths were keeping up with KCM naruto, yamamoto isn't blitzing them in his wildest dreams.

#39 Posted by TheVivas (19266 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito for the sole reason because, once again, these so called "Bleach debaters" are being annoying as sh!t.

#40 Posted by del_torro (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

Senkaimon couldn't be used to get out of hueco Mundo, they needed a special gateway. I don't think it works for Pocket dimensions

#41 Edited by colliderz (4756 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Yama got this

Come at me haters >:P

#42 Edited by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

Loading Video...

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

They were stuck in hueco mundo,if they can just open portals whenever they wanted they would have done that to go to SS then from there back to Earth.

The opening portals was never shown except when they were given permission and only to 3 dimensions Soul reapers to SS,Hollows/arrancar to HM,and soul reapers using a gate not their swords to Earth.

So him getting sent to kumi dimension is game over.

And Yamamoto won't take the 6 path in a year let alone a second.

#43 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Ennetsu jigoku will do.. what to paths? They have far more firepower than it does, simply cancel it out.

Ennetsu jigoku traps the paths in several pillars of hell fire in which there is no escape.

The underlined part is what is unsupported. Unless yukio mentions senkaimon cannot be opened inside, no reason it works from other separate dimensions.

If he never mentioned senkaimon can not be opened inside then Renji or anyone else for that matter could have left that dimension.

@themagicstik said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Senkaimon is not a mechanism to escape separate dimensions to begin with. One time shinigami were trapped, they failed to utilize it.

Who said it was a mechanism to escape separate dimensions? It's a tear in reality that creates pathways. When did they ever try to utilize it? Why would they try to utilize it? For one they never tried to use it, ever. They also had orders to defeat all of the fullbringers, why would they have to/want to leave? Every Bleach fodder can cut dimensions to enter and exit reality through pathways such as garganta and senkaimon. An example in which a Bleach character left a pocket dimension was when Ulquiorra left Grimmjow's.

Kamui isn't necessary to begin with. He'll go for a bijuu bomb, GG yamamoto.

So you admit that kamui is useless? If he can't utilize kamui then nothing else he does works. You've wanked him out of proportion and said he can severe limbs with it and use it at long ranges even though that power belongs to Kakashi's eye. All Yamamoto has to do is ennetsu jigoku then leave if they try to spam bijuu bombs.

The paths were keeping up with KCM naruto, yamamoto isn't blitzing them in his wildest dreams.

If Yamamoto goes in bankai it's game over for any of the bijuus. One sword slash will reduce the animals to ashes. If they touch him they will be reduced to ashes. He has tenchi kaijan for range. Bankai isn't even necessary, this makes it a godstomp. Yamamoto solos with ennetsu jigoku and taimatsu spam, no bankai needed.

Senkaimon couldn't be used to get out of hueco Mundo, they needed a special gateway. I don't think it works for Pocket dimensions

Hueco Mundo and pocket dimensions are two completely different things. Good to see you have no idea about what you're saying. Hueco Mundo has to be left through a garganta, it's a unique universe itself. Kamui is a set dimension that can be cut through. Senkaimon is a pathway leading to the dangai which connects to the real world and Soul Society.

#44 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

Loading Video...

@themagicstik said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

They were stuck in hueco mundo,if they can just open portals whenever they wanted they would have done that to go to SS then from there back to Earth.

The opening portals was never shown except when they were given permission and only to 3 dimensions Soul reapers to SS,Hollows/arrancar to HM,and soul reapers using a gate not their swords to Earth.

Again, kamui is a set dimension. No one was given permission to "3 dimensions" and the method of travel that they use allows traversing through the real world and a spirit realm (Hueco Mundo, Soul Society). The difference between kamui is it's another plane of existence in the same universe. Hence the name "pocket dimension". Hueco Mundo and Soul Society are unique universes themselves. You guys don't understand anything.

#45 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@sophia89 said:

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

Loading Video...

@themagicstik said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Again, kamui is a set dimension. No one was given permission to "3 dimensions" and the method of travel that they use allows traversing through the real world and a spirit realm (Hueco Mundo, Soul Society). The difference between kamui is it's another plane of existence in the same universe. Hence the name "pocket dimension". Hueco Mundo and Soul Society are unique universes themselves. You guys don't understand anything.

Even if all you were saying wasn't biased debating at best, how does Yamamoto counter a Kamui teledismemberment? Oh, well I guess he doesn't, or wait how does he counter Izagani or Izanami. Oh well I guess he doesn't, well maybe he can counter six massively hypersonic bijuubombs to the face... Oh he doesn't do that either? Hmm....

#46 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage said:

@drones said:

@sophia89 said:

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

Loading Video...

@themagicstik said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Even if all you were saying wasn't biased debating at best, how does Yamamoto counter a Kamui teledismemberment? Oh, well I guess he doesn't, or wait how does he counter Izagani or Izanami. Oh well I guess he doesn't, well maybe he can counter six massively hypersonic bijuubombs to the face... Oh he doesn't do that either? Hmm....

This is why I said you're not a debater you don't read anything and bring up all the arguments that were already debunked. Obito can't do "teledismemberment" that belongs to Kakashi for one. There's a reason why no one defending Naruto brought up izanagi or izanami either. Both of those are limited. He uses one of those and he loses his eye. He doesn't even use izanami he uses izanagi and the one time he used it he lost his eye lmfao. That's useless. "Six massively hypersonic bijuubombs to the face" you're wanking theem out of proportion. I already said his counter to this is ennetsu jigoku and he can turn anyone of them to ashes by touching them once. Hypersonic speeds are nothing impressive in front of Yamamoto. Read up on Naruto and Bleach next time.

#47 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@sophia89 said:

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

@themagicstik said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Soul society,Earth,HM are all connected,hence killing the soul king destroys all 3.

Furthermore the captains were stuck while a war was going on,if they weren't allowed to open the gate and leave then,then when exactly are they allowed,also if they didn't do it then why would Yamamoto do it?

One more thing,has anyone in SS ever open a portal from where they are,or do they always go to a gate? Cause I remember them always using a gate which means they can't teleport.

#48 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Ennetsu jigoku traps the paths in several pillars of hell fire in which there is no escape.

If he never mentioned senkaimon can not be opened inside then Renji or anyone else for that matter could have left that dimension.

He never mentioned it, and yet they couldn't open senkaimon. So, they cannot use it to escape pocket dimensions.

#49 Posted by Storm Calling (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamamoto seems to have the overall advantage.

#50 Posted by Drones (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

@drones said:

@sophia89 said:

@drones said:

@uchiha454 said:

@drones said:

@themagicstik said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Soul society,Earth,HM are all connected,hence killing the soul king destroys all 3.

Furthermore the captains were stuck while a war was going on,if they weren't allowed to open the gate and leave then,then when exactly are they allowed,also if they didn't do it then why would Yamamoto do it?

One more thing,has anyone in SS ever open a portal from where they are,or do they always go to a gate? Cause I remember them always using a gate which means they can't teleport.

What are you even saying? My point was that no one has permission to all three dimensions except Aizen, Tousen and Gin. I don't even know what war you're talking about. They had no reason to open a senkaimon in Yukio's pocket dimensions. Explain to me why the would do that. It's not that they couldn't, they had no reason to. Stop taking everything prince says for granted.

It's a tear through space.... watch the video. They literally cut through reality. Only Ichigo has to go through a portal via Urahara. It's not teleporting either it's transportation.