Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Obito has both eyes and the team will be facing him in the forest.

All characters in-character

Battle to the death.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Obito wins with long range Kamui<----from his left eye....he'll just look at either Yahiko's or Sasuke's head and warp it to his pocket dimension

Sounds a bit out of character however Kakashi used kamui to dismember Diedara and as shown Obito/Tobi is more ruthless then Kakashi and now since he has his left eye

He doesn't have to rely on getting in close to warp people into his dimension like he used to with his right eye.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nishi99

Pain could solo with all the jutsus he's got. But with Sasuke they win for sure.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By greenteaforme

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Obito wins with long range Kamui<----from his left eye....he'll just look at either Yahiko's or Sasuke's head and warp it to his pocket dimension

Sounds a bit out of character however Kakashi used kamui to dismember Diedara and as shown Obito/Tobi is more ruthless then Kakashi and now since he has his left eye

He doesn't have to rely on getting in close to warp people into his dimension like he used to with his right eye.

Pain could absorb it.

Plus the fact that Obito has never used the technique in this way. Kakashi uses it that way, but Obito uses it as a vortex in close range.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Obito wins. Sasuke is pretty pathetic right now compared to the current Uchiha. So Sasuke gets taken out rather quickly, and Pain gets dealt with using Izanagi.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@greenteaforme: Obito's right eye has only shown to warp things into his dimension via close contact thats why he used those chains against minato to get him caught in it that failed obvioulsy because Minato is a Bada$$

Also with his right eye he has shot things out of his dimension like Giant Shurikens and pillars that cancel out a Tailed Beast's power now that he has his left eye he can use kamui long range

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain could solo Obito's been a pushover as Tobi anyway and Saskue makes this a stomp

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FMStyyx

pain will solo.. sasuke is just a brat and an idiot.. he stopped being cool after the he got jealous of naruto.. obito is a good fighter but he cant beat sum1 that can push and pull (also yahiko version doesnt have the other powers)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

Stop saying Pain solo's. Sage Mode Naruto beat him...Obito would obliterate Sage Mode Naruto. Pain gets stomped hard, Sasuke loses too.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By ComicStooge

@jeanroygrant said:

Stop saying Pain solo's. Sage Mode Naruto beat him...Obito would obliterate Sage Mode Naruto. Pain gets stomped hard, Sasuke loses too.

Sage Mode Naruto beat him after he was weak from fighting Naruto in his 6 Tailed form.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Obito has yet to show a real Kamui. For all we know it is Kakashi's eye that performs the jitsu on other objects and his eye is the one that does it on his own body or objects he touches.

Otherwise he would have done it on the 4th Hokage instead of getting owned and losing the Fox in his control. If he hasn't shown it in battle then I wouldn't use it in this debate.

The team does have a chance as Obito can only phase for 5 minutes. But I'm not sure who would win. I would have to think it through on how both sides would win and make a probability from there.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@SlimJ87D: Did you read the OP?

Obito has both his eyes in this fight

EDIT

He has showed The "Real" Kamui he activated his MS in his right eye while he was speaking to Kakashi

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By slimj87d

@CerberusPrime3k: I did, and it confused me. Does he have the rinnegan or Kakashi's eye? Regardless even if he had Kakashi's eye then I think he might not have as much experience with it as he has not had that eye for years or never used Kumai with it. Kakashi said it took years to perfect it's aim and timing.

I only bring these up because the Sharingan eyes usually have different powers in both eyes. Take Izanagi and Izanami or Amaterasu (right eye) and Tsukiyomi (left eye).

The problem really is that he's never used Kamui and there are plenty of times where using it would have solved his problems. He has taken others to the other dimension by physical contact. Why did he have to send Sasuke and Kirin by touching them, why wouldn't he just Kamui them away?

Well if we want to assume that he has both Sharingan eyes with MS and has the same amoutn of experience as kakashi then I would give him the win for sure.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@SlimJ87D: His right is close range and while his left eye is long range its not that hard to understand

how would he not have the experience to use kamui at long range when he was using it better then kakkashi during their fight?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

@CerberusPrime3k: I did, and it confused me. Does he have the rinnegan or Kakashi's eye? Regardless even if he had Kakashi's eye then I think he might not have as much experience with it as he has not had that eye for years or never used Kumai with it. Kakashi said it took years to perfect it's aim and timing.

I only bring these up because the Sharingan eyes usually have different powers in both eyes. Take Izanagi and Izanami or Amaterasu (right eye) and Tsukiyomi (left eye).

The problem really is that he's never used Kamui and there are plenty of times where using it would have solved his problems. He has taken others to the other dimension by physical contact. Why did he have to send Sasuke and Kirin by touching them, why wouldn't he just Kamui them away?

Well if we want to assume that he has both Sharingan eyes with MS and has the same amoutn of experience as kakashi then I would give him the win for sure.

Remember how he remembered how Rin died? Before giving his eye to Kakashi, he told him,....

"I will give you my eye, to see in the future...."

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slimj87d

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@SlimJ87D: His right is close range and while his left eye is long range its not that hard to understand

how would he not have the experience to use kamui at long range when he was using it better then kakkashi during their fight?

First, lets get which eye he's using clarified. Because honestly I thought he had both eyes as in both the eyes he is using now.

"how would he not have the experience to use kamui at long range when he was using it better then kakkashi during their fight?"

Where did he use Kamui at long range better than Kakashi?

I don't understand how knowing how to use one technique one way grants you the ability to use it perfectly the other way. Like you said, one is close range the other is far range. And Kakashi had to train the eye so it would be more efficient and not use as much Chakra. These small details are things I'm pointing out to you that prove Obito just being granted the eye wouldn't mean he would be as skilled as Kakashi is with it. I am willing to believe that Obito has more potential with the eye as it was his and he wouldn't use up as much chakra using it as Kakashi if he practiced with it more.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@SlimJ87D: Kamui isn't just sending things to the dimension at long range

It's also how Obito sends parts of his body to his dimension it was explained Kakashi in the recent chapters thats why when Kakashi used Kamui on Naruto's mini bijuu bomb it went to the same dimension obito sent that body part and BOOM!!

In the Scans above I sent you when Obito activated the Full power of Kamui the Vaccum widened and he started to shoot things out of his Dimension at a faster rate

Thats why I asked how would he not have the experience to use Kamui at long range when he has used it longer than Kakashi has

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@SlimJ87D: Kamui isn't just sending things to the dimension at long range

It's also how Obito sends parts of his body to his dimension it was explained Kakashi in the recent chapters thats why when Kakashi used Kamui on Naruto's mini bijuu bomb it went to the same dimension obito sent that body part and BOOM!!

In the Scans above I sent you when Obito activated the Full power of Kamui the Vaccum widened and he started to shoot things out of his Dimension at a faster rate

Thats why I asked how would he not have the experience to use Kamui at long range when he has used it longer than Kakashi has

I understand all that. But as of right now in the Naruto community, Obito and Kakashi's use of the technique are different. I'm pointing out to you that he has NEVER used it to send an object from far away and zapped it out of existence so he has no experience whatsoever with the technique.

And if indeed the OP meant to give him both his MS techniques, it took years for Kakashi to train the left eye Kamui to do what it does. You can't just stare at the object and hope the whole thing disappears. You have to actually focus on the object mentally and time it right while the object is moving around. It took Kakashi a lot of time to master the eye, it didn't just happen upon learning about the technique.

Next is using the eye and staying intangible. From what we know he can't send an object away in close range and remain intangible, so what evidence is there that he has the ability to remain intangible and use long range kamui? There is no evidence. You forget that Sasuke also has a technique he can use that burns objects with the look of it. So if Obito tries and focus his long range kamui that he has never used before what is stopping sasuke from using his EMS with Amaterasu just by looking at Obito? Then you have Pain and his shinra tensi technique also that works very quickly.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

So again, I will show you what's wrong with your argument.

1. Obito has no experience with Kamui. Kakashi proved that it takes a lot of time to harness.

"At first Kakashi's aim and control over the size of the barrier was imperfect. Over time his aim and control improved, as he was able to accurately warp away small and fast moving objects, such as a nail. Kakashi is even able to consecutively warp away two fast-moving arrows." So assuming that he is on the level of Kakashi at the get go is not a fact.

2. There is no evidence that Obito can use intangibility and transport objects at the same time. There's actually more evidence that he cannot.

"In Tobi's case, the primary weakness of this technique is that both aspects cannot be used concurrently, as he must become and remain tangible in order to transport himself or others, providing a small opportunity in which he is unable to pass through objects and thus, is vulnerable to injury. This deficiency means that he must also materialise when ejecting stored items as well, presenting the same vulnerability. According to Konan, Tobi can only maintain his intangibility for approximately five consecutive minutes at a time, after which he is presumably rendered completely solid for a duration. She also reveals that the time it takes him to absorb something is proportional to its mass, and that it takes longer to absorb himself than another person or object.

You forget that Sasuke also has an eye technique that burns objects with site. So we have two users that can attack each other with site. Sasuke with his Amaterasu and Obito with Kamui that he has never used before. I know that without the experience, so far Sasuke has the advantage because he just needs to look at what he wants to burn and it burns while the Kamui left eye inexperienced Obito has to focus on an object and if it's moving it just makes it that more difficult. With that inexperience he's not going to easily Kamui them away.

3. Building off of 2, you have Pain shinra tensei the heck out of Obito as well, so while he is trying to prepare his Kamui left eye he probably won't be intangible and be suspected to attacks.

Kamui is a great technique for him to use, but it's not his trump card. These are the counter arguments I can come up with.

As for me on the fight, I don't know which team would win as I need to think it over more critically and speculate out different scenarios for how each team can win.

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By No_Trolling

@jeanroygrant said:

Pain solos. He's stronger than Obito. Sage mode Naruto didn't beat him. He destroyed and stomped the whole village. Then he was about to own Tsunade. Then he owned Sage mode Naruto who know mostly everything about his techniques and paths. Then he owned Hinata. Then he almost owned Kyubii fought him until 8 tails. Then Naruto came back to beat him. Makes sense he'd be tired after stomping the whole village.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Sage Mode Naruto beat him after he was weak from fighting Naruto in his 6 Tailed form.

So. Obito was doing good against Kakashi, Gai, and Bijju Mastered Naruto.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@No_Trolling said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Pain solos. He's stronger than Obito. Sage mode Naruto didn't beat him. He destroyed and stomped the whole village. Then he was about to own Tsunade. Then he owned Sage mode Naruto who know mostly everything about his techniques and paths. Then he owned Hinata. Then he almost owned Kyubii fought him until 8 tails. Then Naruto came back to beat him. Makes sense he'd be tired after stomping the whole village.

He doesn't get tired. He's practically a zombie. And the Almighty Push and Pull have a duration of execution and recovery that doesn't buy him enough time to get Obito as he phases. Obito's phase mode last up to 5 minutes with each eye. Almighty Push last about about a minute and during that minute, he's left open; not to mention he has a moment to charge up again for another Push or Pull.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@No_Trolling said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Obito is fighting a much more powerful Naruto that would slaughter Pain. Pain does not solo in anyway, Tobi can even react to Naruto's version of the yellow flash.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Don't forget about Killer Bee even though he's been more of a supporter then a direct fighter most of the time.

when ever he tried to jump in the fight he'd either be deflected or subdued by Obito.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Don't forget about Killer Bee even though he's been more of a supporter then a direct fighter most of the time.

when ever he tried to jump in the fight he'd either be deflected or subdued by Obito.

Yup, and IMO Killer Bee would give Pain hell in Bijju form. Probably defeat him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By slimj87d

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@No_Trolling said:

@jeanroygrant said:

He doesn't get tired. He's practically a zombie. And the Almighty Push and Pull have a duration of execution and recovery that doesn't buy him enough time to get Obito as he phases. Obito's phase mode last up to 5 minutes with each eye. Almighty Push last about about a minute and during that minute, he's left open; not to mention he has a moment to charge up again for another Push or Pull.

Actually pain does get tired, he just comes from the same ancestry Naruto and his mother who have a giant amount of chakra.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By ComicStooge

@jeanroygrant said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Yup, and IMO Killer Bee would give Pain hell in Bijju form. Probably defeat him.

Hm. Well OK, Obitio would win.

I'm honestly annoyed Obitio is Tobi, btw. He was so awesome.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d

@jeanroygrant said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Off topic, but I don't think Bee would be a problem for pain at all if we are talking about the six paths, and . Look at how much trouble he had with Kisame. Pain would absorb all of Bee's techniques and Bee wouldn't understand what was going on till it was too late.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By slimj87d

Let's not also forget that Kakashi, and Gai, and Bee and Naruto have had various previous battles before they faced Obito. So although Obito holding them off is impressive he still originally started with prep and with Bijuus and is fighting them after they have used up a lot of their own chakra.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Hm. Well OK, Obitio would win.

I'm honestly annoyed Obitio is Tobi, btw. He was so awesome.

Well i kind of thought in me a little, that he was Obito, only thing is how did that happen? Meh, i hope they explain soon.

@SlimJ87D said:

Let's not also forget that Kakashi, and Gai, and Bee and Naruto have had various previous battles before they faced Obito. So although Obito holding them off is impressive he still originally started with prep and with Bijuus and is fighting them after they have used up a lot of their own chakra.

He would have still one. IMO if Obito wanted to kill Gai or Kakashi he could have done it at any moment. I think he's toying with them or testing them.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Off topic, but I don't think Bee would be a problem for pain at all if we are talking about the six paths, and . Look at how much trouble he had with Kisame. Pain would absorb all of Bee's techniques and Bee wouldn't understand what was going on till it was too late.

What is Pain gonna actually to do Bijju Form Killer Bee? He would probably break out of the Shibika Tenshi. Just like the Kyuubi did.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slimj87d

@jeanroygrant said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

What is Pain gonna actually to do Bijju Form Killer Bee? He would probably break out of the Shibika Tenshi. Just like the Kyuubi did.

Are you talking about the full six paths or just yahiko? There's a lot of things he could do. First he would start with his dozens of summons and on each one of those summons he would have a path on them defending it.

Pain was defeated to prep and knowledge. Bee would have none of that. Naruto fought a tired pain while being completely prepped with knowledge and 5 summons with him, two of the summons were in sage mode as well.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Are you talking about the full six paths or just yahiko? There's a lot of things he could do. First he would start with his dozens of summons and on each one of those summons he would have a path on them defending it.

Pain was defeated to prep and knowledge. Bee would have none of that. Naruto fought a tired pain while being completely prepped with knowledge and 5 summons with him, two of the summons were in sage mode as well.

True.

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By No_Trolling

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@No_Trolling said:

@jeanroygrant said:

He does get tired. As slim said. Also he doesn't just need to use shinra and Chibuka tensei he has a way better range of abilities to use. I also forgot he owned Ma and Pa too. He would have no trouble with Obito's Kamui seeing as his vision is connected to each path. He would definitely defeat Killer Bee also.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@no_trolling: No he can't beat Obito as he has nothing to help him