Obito VS Ichigo

Avatar image for epichotflame
EpicHotFlame

6814

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

11

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Obito VS Ichigo (45 votes)

Juubito wins 49%
Ichigo wins 49%
Stalemate 2%

Both at their peak

Random encounter

Morals on

Energy equalised

Starts 50m apart

Perfect Juubi form Obito
Perfect Juubi form Obito
No Caption Provided
True Bankai Ichigo
True Bankai Ichigo

ROUND 2: Morals off

Win by any means except BFR.

 • 
Avatar image for death8dragon
Death8Dragon

3165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Attack Potency: Country level (Cut off Tsukishima's arm) | At least Country level (Far stronger than before, as he has regained all his Shinigami powers, on top of his Fullbring powers, casually split some clouds), Large Country level with Bankai (Overwhelmed Quilge Opie even after he had absorbed Ayon and activated Vollständig) | Multi-Continent level (Ichigo was regarded as one of the only individuals capable of combating Hikone), at least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ with Bankai (One-shot and killed Post-Power Absorption Yhwach on two separate occasions) | At least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Capable of fighting Soul King/Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach, cut this Yhwach with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou), higher with Bankai (Using his Bankai dramatically increase his power)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Tsukishima) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Far faster than before), Sub-Relativistic with Bankai (His Bankai multiplies his stats by 5) | Massively FTL (Ichigo was regarded as one of the only individuals capable of combating Hikone and overwhelmedCandice, Mennias, and Liltotto, he can casually redirect multiple Heilig Pfeil), higher with Bankai | Massively FTL (Faster than before), higher with Bankai

Durability: Country level | At least Country level, Large Country level with Bankai | Multi-Continent level, at least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ with Bankai | At least Universe level, possibly Universe level+, higher with Bankai

Ha so it seems Ichigo is universal level+ let us check his powers

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordsman, Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Accelerated Development, Reactive Power Level (As noted by Grimmjow. Ichigo is able to evolved remarkably within a very short period of time and continued to grow even during battle), Pseudo-flight, Spiritual Awareness (Can see invisible spirits and objects), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense beings with Reiatsu), Longevity, Can take his reiryoku and exert it as reiatsu, Statistics Amplification (Can use Shunpo to boost his speed), Afterimage Creation, Dimensional Travel (With Senkaimon), Transformation (Can transform into a hollow), Energy Projection, Multiple Personalities (Ichigo and Zangetsu are both seperate entities that behave completely different from one another), BFR (Shinigami can transfer the souls of the dead to either Soul Society or Hell depending on the deeds they've committed when they were alive with their Zanpakuto), Soul Manipulation (Shinigami can directly damage souls with their Zanpakutō), Invisibility, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm and interact with intangible spirits and objects), Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to disintegration), Resistance to Possession, Power Absorption, Soul Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (As a transcendent being he cannot be sensed by inferior opponents unless he allows it), Memory Manipulation (After Senna wiped everyone's memories Ichigo was the only one to retain his memories of her and even certain events such as him visiting The Valley of Screams before), Paralysis Inducement (Was unaffected by Candice's 5 Gigajoule arrow), Sealing (Broke out of a series of high level seals meant to seal off his movement capability), Power Mimicry (Tokinada can only copy Zangetsu appearance but not its power), and High Temperatures (Able to bathe in Kirinjo's hot spring, and without protection the water can cause the spiritual being's bodies to erode and rupture from exposure to the waters), Space-Time Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation (Capable of withstanding the effects of Sosuke Aizen’s Kurohitsugi with full incantation which is stated to be able to warp space and time)

All abilities in his first form, in addition to the above, Immortality (Type 3 and 4), Possibly Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Regeneration (Low-Mid; regenerated a hole in his chest) and Resurrection (Zangetsu's possession can resurrect Ichigo, healing his wounds), Berserk Mode, Body Control (Can grow extra appendages like arms or even spawn creatures from his body), Limited Telekinesis (With his ability "Chain" he can summon Zangetsu back to his hand if it's elsewhere), Instinctive Reaction (Zangetsu can save Ichigo from fatal wounds by deploying his mask at the targeted area)

All abilities in his first form minus Transformation, in addition to Limited Blood Manipulation (Using Blut, Ichigo can flood his blood vessels with energy to reinforce them), EnergyAbsorption, Resistance to Absolute Zero via Blut Vene (Due to being more powerful than As Nodt he should be able to replicate the same level of resistance he showed to Rukia Kuchiki's shikai)

All abilities in his first form minus Transformation, in addition to Limited Resistance to Extrasensory Perception when using Bringer Light (Using Bringer Light makes the user harder to sense)

Ichigo solo the Narutoverse K Naruto wankers

-Vs Battle Wiki

-Death8Dragon

-This post is a joke don't cry Naruto fans

Avatar image for marplay
MarPlay

1348

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo VS Battle Wiki wins due to being universal+ 😂

OT: Jubitoo

Avatar image for monstar572
Monstar572

991

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Monstar572

Peak?

Ichigo one shots

Universal or Not. lmao

Avatar image for mevbi
mevbi

4281

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Been done before, Juubito still curbstomps

Avatar image for tiredeagle
TiredEagle

854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mevbi said:

Been done before, Juubito still curbstomps

Avatar image for marplay
MarPlay

1348

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By MarPlay

How will Ichigo counter these?

  • Barrier trap then Juubi TBB
  • Bisected with TSB(disintegrates at the atomic level) Sword
  • Jubitoo's Regen
  • TSB's Durability
  • Genjutsu
  • Speedblitz then beheaded. (I believe they have the same speed but Obito has better feats)

Avatar image for marplay
MarPlay

1348

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for yellowthenaruto
YellowTheNaruto

294

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By YellowTheNaruto

Ichigo obviously

These fan boys are something else

I want to see what type of logic they use to put Juubito near Yhwach.

Avatar image for oleyamato
Oleyamato

550

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for marplay
MarPlay

1348

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By MarPlay

Ichigo only wins against Yhwach due to the plot lol.

Avatar image for funkynamu
FunkyNamu

1227

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By FunkyNamu

Juubito with Great Balls of Seeking Truth

Avatar image for death8dragon
Death8Dragon

3165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stop wanking Juubito

Attack Potency: At least Town level, likely Mountain level+ (Fought evenly with Minato Namikaze, although he lost in the end) | At least Mountain level+ (Overpowered KCM Naruto), up to Island level with the power of the Bijuu | At least Multi-Continent level (Stronger than Third Form Juubi, as he completely absorbed its power into himself. Should not be much weaker than his stabilized state) | At least Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Toyed with Naruto and his rescue team, was able to fight against Minato) | Sub-Relativistic (Able to react to attacks from 6th Gates Guy and Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto and fight toe-to-toe with Kakashi) | Relativistic (Able to almost blitz Tobirama Senju and a clone of Hashirama Senju. Blitzed both EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto) | At ​​least Relativistic (Faster than before. Able to cut off BM Minato's arm and attach a Truthseeker Orb to him before he could teleport)

Durability: At least Town level, likely Mountain level+ (Survived a fight with Minato Namikaze) | At least Mountain level+ (Tanked a headbutt from KCM Naruto, also withstood multiple assaults from him, including multiple Rasengan) | At least Multi-Continent level (Could withstand his own attacks) | At least Multi-Continent level

Multi continental level

and Relativistic

character

VS

Universal+

and MFTL

character

Hahahahahaha

No Caption Provided

I'll give him one thing he does have a lot of powers

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chakra Manipulation, Surface Scaling, Water Walking (Can adhere to walls and walk on water), Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Weapon Mastery, Stealth Mastery, Breath Attack, Fire Manipulation, Wood Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, BFR, Teleportation, Intangibility, Dimensional Travel, and Space-Time Manipulation with Kamui, Limited X-ray Vision with the Sharingan, Regeneration (High-Low with Hashirama's cells, as he can reattach lost limbs), Shapeshifting (Can transform into or replace himself with animate and inanimate objects to avoid damage), Duplication (Can create illusionary clones without any substance), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his physical capabilities and speed with chakra), Enhanced Sight (The Sharingan allows him to see targets with increased clarity, give colour to chakra, and effectively keep track of fast moving targets), Analytical Prediction (The Sharingan allows him to effectively predict and see the future image of his target's next move on the slightest muscle tension in their body, allowing to evade attacks and counterattack without any wasted movement), Information Analysis (with sharingan can read people's energy to determine their power and their next move), Power Mimicry (The Sharingan grants him the ability to copy ninjutsu and genjutsu done with hand seals, and also the fighting styles of his opponents), Can see camouflaged targets with the Sharingan, Self-Sustenance (Type 2. Can survive without the need for food and water), Earth Manipulation, Chakra Absorption, Extrasensory Perception, Speed Enhancement with Shunshin, Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, and Perception Manipulation with Sharingan Genjutsu, Summoning (Can summon Kurama), Limited Reality Warping (Izanagi grants him the ability to turn reality into an illusion, allowing him to undo events like fatal injuries and even his own death) Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Perception Manipulation, Madness Manipulation and Transmutation (Merged with Zetsu who possesses Hashirama's cells)

All previous abilities, Sealing, Healing with the Preta Path and Naraka Path, Paralysis with the black receivers (Can paralyse and hinder the movements of targets, and also control them), Limited Levitation, Telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation (Can control attractive and repulsive forces with the Deva Path), Body Control and Technology Manipulation (The Asura Path allows the user to create additional mechanical arms and weaponry such as blades, drills, missiles and cannons), Resurrection (Can revive the dead with the Outer Path), Mind Reading, Soul Manipulation, and Non-Physical Interaction (Can read the minds of targets and extract their souls after making contact with them with the Human Path), Summoning (Can summon the Gedo Mazō, the Six Paths of Pain, and various animals, some of which can fly and bombard targets from above, manipulate water, continuously split into separate entities when attacked, and a demon that instantly kills targets who lie, and can keep and transfer souls with the Animal Path), Chain Manipulation (Can create chakra chains that bind and restrict the power of anyone they make contact with) , Attack Reflection (with the Gunbai he is capable of absorbing attacks and reflecting them as a wind attack.

All previous abilities aside from Kamui, Longevity, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Yin Manipulation, Yang Manipulation, Yin-Yang Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Healing with the Truth Seeking Balls, Regeneration (Low-Mid; regenerated after half of his body was vaporized by his own TSB), Immortality (Type 3), Matter Manipulation (The Truth Seeking Balls are superior to Onoki's Dust Release, which turns targets to dust on a molecular level), Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls erase and nullify ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy), Limited Invulnerability (Juubi Jinchūriki are impervious to ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental attacks, with the exception of those that contain natural energy), Power Bestowal (Gave Kakashi Hatake his Mangekyō Sharingan), Resistance to Possession, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation (Users of Six Paths chakra are unaffected by the effects of the Truth Seeking Balls), Ice Manipulation (Possesses superior chakra control to Kakashi), Sealing (Obito easily destroyed Hashirama's sealing jutsu that could restrain the Ten Tails), Deconstruction, Power Nullification (Users of Six Paths chakra can bypass the nullification effects of the Truth Seeking Balls and the attacks of Six Paths chakra users can bypass the nullification effects of the Truth Seeking Balls), Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction with Tailed Beast Chakra Arms (Tailed Beast Chakra Arms users can interact with the soul).

-But for real stop wanking Naruto Ichigo one shot the fodder

Avatar image for cht82
CHt82

234

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for marplay
MarPlay

1348

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol at Jubitoo being relativistic.

Avatar image for ppmuni23
PPMUni23

630

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Juubito oneshots

Avatar image for uchihaghost
uchihaghost

3187

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Juubito wrecks, better in everything

Barrier + quad juubi dama GG

Avatar image for justanoutcast
JustAnOutcast

580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Debatable

If you agree with the universal meta for ichigo he curbs

Im trying to debunk the google doc they posted, though im not sure i could do it lol.

Avatar image for ruksos
Ruksos

1053

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Ruksos  Online

@justanoutcast: theres no need to debunk anything. theres a single universe in bleach that was split in 3 (not by psk though, but by the nobles and the timeframe or the range of the ability is not specified, so it could be years). psk was voluntarily sealed, so yhwach and ichigo dont scale to him, thats the wank, and yhwach was only shown able to keep the balance of 3 planets, not the galaxies and the like. statements from kon regarding a "galaxy" dont count, thats just an expression. and we dont know if yhwach was capable of doing that all on his own. the doc aint worth jack, also noone is mftl in bleach, thats non linear calcs (highballing) which they should have used for db speed calcs btw

also the only reason psk yhwach and ichigo could be used to maintain the 3 "worlds" is because they have the highest reiatsu out of all characters, again nowhere near universal, not to mention none of them provide enough energy to maintain them (just the reiatsu which is irrelevant and only keeps the souls intact, not the worlds). also psk losinh his saving grace (hax) and still having his reiatsu drops him down to planetary with interdimensional range (literally from vsbattles), i mean how can ichigo and yhwach be universal when they dont even have the range to be so, and evn then these universal statements are contradicted by their feats in the manga, novels be damned. and ichigo/yhwach having reiatsu above anyone else means they would have become food for ss (highest reiatsu does not mean universal and since they were the strongest they were going to be used the same way psk was to maintain the worlds/souls, which debunks any universal or anything above multi solar level, since thats not even creation ap, let alone destruction), i mean vsbattles also has yuya sakaki at 2c (low multiverse level) for splitting a universe in 4 thats pure bs

Avatar image for sanjee007
Sanjee007

1413

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo mid diffs. Eos ichigo's multi-continental to planetary.

Avatar image for asurakj
Asurakj

2190

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Asurakj

Juubito mid diffs. Bleach wankers gonna cry but Ichigo has no good feats, no hax and no haz resistance. LMAO even Luffy is getting hax.

Avatar image for death8dragon
Death8Dragon

3165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Death8Dragon

@death8dragon said:

Attack Potency: Country level (Cut off Tsukishima's arm) | At least Country level (Far stronger than before, as he has regained all his Shinigami powers, on top of his Fullbring powers, casually split some clouds), Large Country level with Bankai (Overwhelmed Quilge Opie even after he had absorbed Ayon and activated Vollständig) | Multi-Continent level (Ichigo was regarded as one of the only individuals capable of combating Hikone), at least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ with Bankai (One-shot and killed Post-Power Absorption Yhwach on two separate occasions) | At least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Capable of fighting Soul King/Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach, cut this Yhwach with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou), higher with Bankai (Using his Bankai dramatically increase his power)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Tsukishima) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Far faster than before), Sub-Relativistic with Bankai (His Bankai multiplies his stats by 5) | Massively FTL (Ichigo was regarded as one of the only individuals capable of combating Hikone and overwhelmedCandice, Mennias, and Liltotto, he can casually redirect multiple Heilig Pfeil), higher with Bankai | Massively FTL (Faster than before), higher with Bankai

Durability: Country level | At least Country level, Large Country level with Bankai | Multi-Continent level, at least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ with Bankai | At least Universe level, possibly Universe level+, higher with Bankai

Ha so it seems Ichigo is universal level+ let us check his powers

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordsman, Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Accelerated Development, Reactive Power Level (As noted by Grimmjow. Ichigo is able to evolved remarkably within a very short period of time and continued to grow even during battle), Pseudo-flight, Spiritual Awareness (Can see invisible spirits and objects), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense beings with Reiatsu), Longevity, Can take his reiryoku and exert it as reiatsu, Statistics Amplification (Can use Shunpo to boost his speed), Afterimage Creation, Dimensional Travel (With Senkaimon), Transformation (Can transform into a hollow), Energy Projection, Multiple Personalities (Ichigo and Zangetsu are both seperate entities that behave completely different from one another), BFR (Shinigami can transfer the souls of the dead to either Soul Society or Hell depending on the deeds they've committed when they were alive with their Zanpakuto), Soul Manipulation (Shinigami can directly damage souls with their Zanpakutō), Invisibility, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm and interact with intangible spirits and objects), Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to disintegration), Resistance to Possession, Power Absorption, Soul Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (As a transcendent being he cannot be sensed by inferior opponents unless he allows it), Memory Manipulation (After Senna wiped everyone's memories Ichigo was the only one to retain his memories of her and even certain events such as him visiting The Valley of Screams before), Paralysis Inducement (Was unaffected by Candice's 5 Gigajoule arrow), Sealing (Broke out of a series of high level seals meant to seal off his movement capability), Power Mimicry (Tokinada can only copy Zangetsu appearance but not its power), and High Temperatures (Able to bathe in Kirinjo's hot spring, and without protection the water can cause the spiritual being's bodies to erode and rupture from exposure to the waters), Space-Time Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation (Capable of withstanding the effects of Sosuke Aizen’s Kurohitsugi with full incantation which is stated to be able to warp space and time)

All abilities in his first form, in addition to the above, Immortality (Type 3 and 4), Possibly Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Regeneration (Low-Mid; regenerated a hole in his chest) and Resurrection (Zangetsu's possession can resurrect Ichigo, healing his wounds), Berserk Mode, Body Control (Can grow extra appendages like arms or even spawn creatures from his body), Limited Telekinesis (With his ability "Chain" he can summon Zangetsu back to his hand if it's elsewhere), Instinctive Reaction (Zangetsu can save Ichigo from fatal wounds by deploying his mask at the targeted area)

All abilities in his first form minus Transformation, in addition to Limited Blood Manipulation (Using Blut, Ichigo can flood his blood vessels with energy to reinforce them), EnergyAbsorption, Resistance to Absolute Zero via Blut Vene (Due to being more powerful than As Nodt he should be able to replicate the same level of resistance he showed to Rukia Kuchiki's shikai)

All abilities in his first form minus Transformation, in addition to Limited Resistance to Extrasensory Perception when using Bringer Light (Using Bringer Light makes the user harder to sense)

Ichigo solo the Narutoverse K Naruto wankers

-Vs Battle Wiki

-Death8Dragon

-This post is a joke don't cry Naruto fans

@death8dragon said:

Stop wanking Juubito

Attack Potency: At least Town level, likely Mountain level+ (Fought evenly with Minato Namikaze, although he lost in the end) | At least Mountain level+ (Overpowered KCM Naruto), up to Island level with the power of the Bijuu | At least Multi-Continent level (Stronger than Third Form Juubi, as he completely absorbed its power into himself. Should not be much weaker than his stabilized state) | At least Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Toyed with Naruto and his rescue team, was able to fight against Minato) | Sub-Relativistic (Able to react to attacks from 6th Gates Guy and Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto and fight toe-to-toe with Kakashi) | Relativistic (Able to almost blitz Tobirama Senju and a clone of Hashirama Senju. Blitzed both EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto) | At ​​least Relativistic (Faster than before. Able to cut off BM Minato's arm and attach a Truthseeker Orb to him before he could teleport)

Durability: At least Town level, likely Mountain level+ (Survived a fight with Minato Namikaze) | At least Mountain level+ (Tanked a headbutt from KCM Naruto, also withstood multiple assaults from him, including multiple Rasengan) | At least Multi-Continent level (Could withstand his own attacks) | At least Multi-Continent level

Multi continental level

and Relativistic

character

VS

Universal+

and MFTL

character

Hahahahahaha

No Caption Provided

I'll give him one thing he does have a lot of powers

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chakra Manipulation, Surface Scaling, Water Walking (Can adhere to walls and walk on water), Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Weapon Mastery, Stealth Mastery, Breath Attack, Fire Manipulation, Wood Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, BFR, Teleportation, Intangibility, Dimensional Travel, and Space-Time Manipulation with Kamui, Limited X-ray Vision with the Sharingan, Regeneration (High-Low with Hashirama's cells, as he can reattach lost limbs), Shapeshifting (Can transform into or replace himself with animate and inanimate objects to avoid damage), Duplication (Can create illusionary clones without any substance), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his physical capabilities and speed with chakra), Enhanced Sight (The Sharingan allows him to see targets with increased clarity, give colour to chakra, and effectively keep track of fast moving targets), Analytical Prediction (The Sharingan allows him to effectively predict and see the future image of his target's next move on the slightest muscle tension in their body, allowing to evade attacks and counterattack without any wasted movement), Information Analysis (with sharingan can read people's energy to determine their power and their next move), Power Mimicry (The Sharingan grants him the ability to copy ninjutsu and genjutsu done with hand seals, and also the fighting styles of his opponents), Can see camouflaged targets with the Sharingan, Self-Sustenance (Type 2. Can survive without the need for food and water), Earth Manipulation, Chakra Absorption, Extrasensory Perception, Speed Enhancement with Shunshin, Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, and Perception Manipulation with Sharingan Genjutsu, Summoning (Can summon Kurama), Limited Reality Warping (Izanagi grants him the ability to turn reality into an illusion, allowing him to undo events like fatal injuries and even his own death) Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Perception Manipulation, Madness Manipulation and Transmutation (Merged with Zetsu who possesses Hashirama's cells)

All previous abilities, Sealing, Healing with the Preta Path and Naraka Path, Paralysis with the black receivers (Can paralyse and hinder the movements of targets, and also control them), Limited Levitation, Telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation (Can control attractive and repulsive forces with the Deva Path), Body Control and Technology Manipulation (The Asura Path allows the user to create additional mechanical arms and weaponry such as blades, drills, missiles and cannons), Resurrection (Can revive the dead with the Outer Path), Mind Reading, Soul Manipulation, and Non-Physical Interaction (Can read the minds of targets and extract their souls after making contact with them with the Human Path), Summoning (Can summon the Gedo Mazō, the Six Paths of Pain, and various animals, some of which can fly and bombard targets from above, manipulate water, continuously split into separate entities when attacked, and a demon that instantly kills targets who lie, and can keep and transfer souls with the Animal Path), Chain Manipulation (Can create chakra chains that bind and restrict the power of anyone they make contact with) , Attack Reflection (with the Gunbai he is capable of absorbing attacks and reflecting them as a wind attack.

All previous abilities aside from Kamui, Longevity, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Yin Manipulation, Yang Manipulation, Yin-Yang Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Healing with the Truth Seeking Balls, Regeneration (Low-Mid; regenerated after half of his body was vaporized by his own TSB), Immortality (Type 3), Matter Manipulation (The Truth Seeking Balls are superior to Onoki's Dust Release, which turns targets to dust on a molecular level), Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls erase and nullify ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy), Limited Invulnerability (Juubi Jinchūriki are impervious to ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental attacks, with the exception of those that contain natural energy), Power Bestowal (Gave Kakashi Hatake his Mangekyō Sharingan), Resistance to Possession, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation (Users of Six Paths chakra are unaffected by the effects of the Truth Seeking Balls), Ice Manipulation (Possesses superior chakra control to Kakashi), Sealing (Obito easily destroyed Hashirama's sealing jutsu that could restrain the Ten Tails), Deconstruction, Power Nullification (Users of Six Paths chakra can bypass the nullification effects of the Truth Seeking Balls and the attacks of Six Paths chakra users can bypass the nullification effects of the Truth Seeking Balls), Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction with Tailed Beast Chakra Arms (Tailed Beast Chakra Arms users can interact with the soul).

-But for real stop wanking Naruto Ichigo one shot the fodder

This.

Naruto wankers are trying to say Juubito win this wow

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

2816

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo solos the verse.

Avatar image for oleyamato
Oleyamato

550

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol @death8dragon you quoted and replied to yourself. Forgot to switch to your alt account? Lmao. This is just sad that you have to resort to this.

Avatar image for xebec
Xebec

262

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Ichigo mid-diffs at worst, low-diff at best

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Avatar image for aqua1
Aqua1

116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sanjee007: feel the wank and how it flute your body

Avatar image for aqua1
Aqua1

116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jonathancarlton: lol ichigo will stop at sasuke rinnegan maybe earlier and ichigo is only multi country maybe, ask kubo he will say it

Avatar image for justanoutcast
JustAnOutcast

580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aqua1: He would be atleast moon level, i dont see how juubito is stronger unless you scale him to toneri which isnt really right.Juubito is just too haxxed and can keep up his own , (albeit barely) to make it a mismatch.He has genjutsu , immortality, tsb's which one shot ichigo if he gets tagged, all rinnengan abilites and even the gedo mazo etc.It could go either way but ichigo is stronger and higher in most stats if not all.

Avatar image for aqua1
Aqua1

116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@justanoutcast: the genjutsu is the best way because if stats are equalized than the genjutsu would bring up his win, i love both series and the story lines, but in my opinion will obito win fast, and we even dont know if that is True Bankai ichigo or Dangai or something else like this power, but you can have in naruto or bleach the highest power it will bring nothing because you get outhaxxed by someone who can negate the future.unless its dragonball because the dragonball logic is how much stronger you are as better you will negate the power from your enemy, means goku negated hits timeskip.

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

3513

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo wins imo.

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

2816

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aqua1 said:

@jonathancarlton: lol ichigo will stop at sasuke rinnegan maybe earlier and ichigo is only multi country maybe, ask kubo he will say it

No Caption Provided

Bankai Genryusai was going to destroy Soul Society during his fight against Royd, Soul Society has been proven so many times throughout the Bleach media to be the size of a universe as part of the Bleach Cosmology. His powers & abilities are pail in comparison to base Yhwach, let alone EoS Ichigo. Are you implying that anyone in Naruto can destroy the universe?

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo.

Imo Ichigo scales to Multi Continental and Rel-LS, Obito at his max is only continental and SR.

Avatar image for justanoutcast
JustAnOutcast

580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@decaffeinated: What's sr?

Imo juubito is multicontinental and ichigo is moon level +

Avatar image for decaffeinated
Decaffeinated

7241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@justanoutcast: Sub Relativistic

And no neither have feats on that level.

Avatar image for aqua1
Aqua1

116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jonathancarlton: if that is like you say why couldnt yama defeat Aizen in the Anime, he was able (before the one arrancar came and negate his power) how you say to destroy a Universe, the wanks her are pretty dumb and yama could defeat yhwach to destroy the whole soul society but nothing from this was even in the manga, you only get informations from other websites and not from the Autor himself, never was this staten and i think its not called universe either way a world.

Avatar image for aqua1
Aqua1

116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By Aqua1

@decaffeinated: if you thought the power scaling will kill obito than i will delete my account, the power have nothing here because Obito would outhax ichigo with genjutsu and his immortaly is important for ichigo

Avatar image for animefreak1
AnimeFreak1

9459

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Ichigo stomps

Unless Juubito can get lucky and BFR him to the Kamui Dimension or High level Genjutsu

Avatar image for saxz
Saxz

3017

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 Saxz  Online

Since when do we act like Juubito Vs EOS Ichigo is an argument.

Avatar image for wanderez
Wanderez

5568

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo stomps badly.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

2052

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo is faster and has better AP, he wins more often that not.

Avatar image for faradaysloth
FaradaySloth

16361

Forum Posts

129

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By FaradaySloth

@marplay said:

Ichigo only wins against Yhwach due to the plot lol.

Naruto wouldn't survive Part I if it wasn't for the plot.

Didn't Obito die and remained dead for over 350 chapters until Kishi did his whole routine "he's not dead yet"?

Lmao, k.

Avatar image for eredin12
Eredin12

17194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By Eredin12  Online

Ichigo wins this

Avatar image for gelato_exotic
gelato_exotic

8761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43 gelato_exotic  Online

Peak?

Ichigo one shots

Universal or Not. lmao

Avatar image for justanoutcast
JustAnOutcast

580

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Prolly ichigo unless he tries to touch a tsb in which he dies.What if he tries to break a tsb shield with his sword?

Ichigo 6 - 7 / 10

Avatar image for ovy7
ovy7

5519

Forum Posts

97

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yhwach who has a casual multi-continent to moon lvl feat (lifting the Wandenreich) and in a much weaker form has rel+ attacks (the finger beam), and an injured Ichigo with only his Shinigami powers one-shotted a stronger version of Ywhach. Ichigo takes this mid-dif at worst.

Avatar image for zuriel-el
Zuriel-el

6914

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jubito kills bitchigo

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

6810

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

3513

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

^^Love this meme lol. Still, I think Ichigo wins this. He should be faster and overall stronger with scaling imo.

Avatar image for greythejiren
GreyTheJiren

1024

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Juubito is better at everything.

Avatar image for occhidifalco11
Occhidifalco11

1047

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo should win fairly easily