Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Obito. Mismatch.

It took a Team composed by BM Naruto, Hachibi, Kakashi and Might Guy (with knowledge about how Kamui works) in order to tag and touch him.

Extremely fast with Kamui-Teleportation (saved Sasuke from a more-than-point-blank Jinton) and if he summons Gedo Mazo it's over (who was able to fight and injure Team Hachibi, Naruto, Kakashi and Guy). . .

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito Takes it

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito takes them to school.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito mismatch.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito easily wins, especially if he actually uses the rinnegan.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh.......Kage God stomp, Ay litterally has the speed to destroy him once he materializes at any point. That and the fact that if he does attempt to throw someone into Kamui Gaara can use his sand to attack him from the other side.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see kage winning this im sure they can figure out how his ability works.

After that its all over

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito slaps.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kage stomp. intang only lasts for 5 min

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito. Mismatch.

It took a Team composed by BM Naruto, Hachibi, Kakashi and Might Guy (with knowledge about how Kamui works) in order to tag and touch him.

Extremely fast with Kamui-Teleportation (saved Sasuke from a more-than-point-blank Jinton) and if he summons Gedo Mazo it's over (who was able to fight and injure Team Hachibi, Naruto, Kakashi and Guy). . .

That....and to those who think Ay is tagged obito....go read naruto again.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betting on the Kage. Obito rarely fights shinobi of their caliber and never5v1. They briefly stalemated Madara, Obito is nowhere near that level, he's dead

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop trolling, The 5 kages never stalemated Madara.

Obito stomps

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito low diffs. Naruto/B/kakashi/Guy > 5 kage and it took kamui for the 4 to land a single hit on Obito

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Undre

@whatamiseeing: naruto,bee,kakaski,and guy were kage level at that. Maybe naruto is bit higher.

Anyway they beat obito with brains not power. You dont need an extreme ammout of power to beat obito. Im sure onki or gara could figure out his power. And fodderize hum

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: kakashi has more brains than all of them combined and the only plan he had required kamui. And they didnt use power to win they use their brain Kakashi literally said “I have a plan” and tons of analysis took place before said plan

Naruto can beat Gaara/Tsunade/Mei at the same time his worth is greater than the 3 combined.

Obito can dodge point blank jinton/A’s punch casually they cant touch him. He can remain intangible and use chakra chains there is no counter to that then soul rip GG, Obito said he could do it. If he wants he can summon the gedo statue and its over

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito wins easily. Naruto/KB/Kakashi/Might Guy >>>> Gokage.

And Gokage never stalemated Madara, he let them stalemate him. He was only surprised by Ohnoki's willpower.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20 Noone1996  Online

Obito already reacted to a blitz from A. He was so fast that he teleported/phased Sasuke faster than all of the Kages could notice when Onoki used his dust style. If KCM Naruto, Guy, Kakashi, and Bee couldn't tag him without access to the Kamui dimension, not seeing how these do it.

mynwordmynword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito washes.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito and it isn't even close.

1-Rinnegan Obito could probably take on the 2nd-5th Hokages without that much difficulty. He simply Hard-Counters everything they can throw at him.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito and it isn't even close.

1-Rinnegan Obito could probably take on the 2nd-5th Hokages without that much difficulty. He simply Hard-Counters everything they can throw at him.

You say this now about that, but as soon as you make the thread then people want to be hypocrites about it and say Minato trashes Obito.

I agree that Obito would beat the Kages 2-5, I even made a thread that Obito with just his DMS no Juubi at all would beat Minato people said I was wanking.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@mygod000: What haha DMS Obito slaughters Minato.... I don't think DMS Obito could handle all of the EDO Hokages though, solely due to Minato's Kyuubi Cloak giving him so much more speed and power.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: What haha DMS Obito slaughters Minato.... I don't think DMS Obito could handle all of the EDO Hokages though, solely due to Minato's Kyuubi Cloak giving him so much more speed and power.

I was talking about just Sage mode Minato. BM Minato he could beat if it just him, but not saying he would Solo 2-5 if BM Minato is helping. If its just sage Mode Minato than he solo 2-5.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Not if Obito uses the gedo statue. Gedo statue aside yes Madara can low diff Obito using multiple wood clones. Obito will never find the real Madara and Madara is far more powerful, one Shinra Tensai and Obito is dead.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Not if Obito uses the gedo statue. Gedo statue aside yes Madara can low diff Obito using multiple wood clones. Obito will never find the real Madara and Madara is far more powerful, one Shinra Tensai and Obito is dead.

Just to add to this, Madara can also do shadow clones as well.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does one argue for kages winning?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JOVIOLMA  Online

Obito in a good fight. Kamui GG strikes again.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These Kage's would lose to Kid Obito, with the Chains

KratoDaManto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito. Kages are pathetic.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Token1300

Oonoki has AP advantage but has no means of tagging Obito with a Jinton. His intangibility only lasts for 5 minutes if continuously activated, and none of Kages have attacks that can force Obito to continuously keep his technique activated for that long.

They eventually die one by one or get BFR’d.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are down playing the 5 Kage squad, without regeneration they'd have killed Madara but I think Obito does win.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MyGod000

@hypnos0929 said:

I think people are down playing the 5 Kage squad, without regeneration they'd have killed Madara but I think Obito does win.

that is some massive wank their buddy. Without Madara taken them as a joke, he would have one shot them in one move in seconds.

it works both ways. Lastly, If Hashirama could barely kill Madara without going to great lengths in there battle i find it absurd and just asinine to think Kages could do anything meaningful in the against MAdara.

Obito wrecks the Kages low diff.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team needs either kakashi or minato to have a chance. With these kage its just a matter of how long it takes for obito to take down the tanks like tsunade and ay, everyone else on the team gets one shotted

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito. Just to much versatility. He was holding his own against naruto, kakashi and gai without even trying and they were lucky to have kamui with them otherwise they wouldnt be able to exploit it.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito slaps

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BrainDrain

How does Obito win? I mean it's practically common sense that in order for him to hit them he has to be tangible. Obito is litterally neck and neck if not inferior to Kakashi, this nonsense needs to stop.

Not to mention A clowned Bee and Naruto at the same time, and Onoki didnt even use a projectile based Jinton on him so the notion that he doesnt have the speed to tag Obito is blatantly false. A pulls a Minato and solos, hes weaker than every Kage individually and doesnt have the tactical genius or versatility of Kakashi to outsmart them with his Sharingan abilities. Mismatch.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito curbs GG.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito takes it low-diff

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Not true. Madara stated that he made certain abilities (like the meteor drop) with the regeneration and infinite chakra in mind. He was essentially himself on steroids and we all need to recognize it. As for his Hashirama fight it was basically fan fiction by that point in the series. Hashirama went from below the third Hokage to the best Hokage to "I'm able to beat villages by myself" in the series because fans wanted it.

Also I'm pretty sure Hashirama didn't want to kill Madara. They fought but he didn't want to kill him.

Finally I think Obito can beat them but low difficulty is a stretch.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Namebk  Online

Obito

MessiahBlack9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Not true. Madara stated that he made certain abilities (like the meteor drop) with the regeneration and infinite chakra in mind. He was essentially himself on steroids and we all need to recognize it. As for his Hashirama fight it was basically fan fiction by that point in the series. Hashirama went from below the third Hokage to the best Hokage to "I'm able to beat villages by myself" in the series because fans wanted it.

Also I'm pretty sure Hashirama didn't want to kill Madara. They fought but he didn't want to kill him.

wrong, he was weaker than he was in the past as EMS he just had more hax at his disposal thank to Rinnegan.

infinite chakra line was never talked about against, after that duel even Hashirama stated he didn't have enough chakra to make more than 6-9 wood clones.

Yes obito wins low diff here.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: exactly even base minato could figure out his ability. Obito is severely wanked.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nausea

Madara could kill the Kages in one single attack ...  

Minato had the resources to face Kamui.

Obito Rinnegan >>>>> Obito (VS Minato)

Obito (war) had to send his chakra to the Edos Jinchurikis which limited his use of Rinnegan.

Obito can use Gakido / Gunbai (chakra absorption), Uchiha Kaenjin (Katon barrier), Saisei Noryoku (regeneration)

The Uchiha is not limited to Kamui / Sharingan for defense.

Offensive: Genjutsu, Gedo/Fuinjutsu: Genryu Kyufujin, Rinnegan path (ex:Kyukon no Jutsu), Katon: Bakufu Ranbu, Daisorin: Kamui / Shurikenjutsu...
Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito low diffs .

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@hypnos0929 said:

wrong, he was weaker than he was in the past as EMS he just had more hax at his disposal thank to Rinnegan.

infinite chakra line was never talked about against, after that duel even Hashirama stated he didn't have enough chakra to make more than 6-9 wood clones.

Yes obito wins low diff here.

How am I wrong? How did Madara get weaker when he clearly states that he's got an infinite amount of chakra and would never have dropped a meteor without the regenerative ability provided the reanimation jutsu?

Madara's exact words from season 6 episode 340, starting at 15:51 are as follows: "Reanimation is a jutsu that summons the dead. However, there is one risk... As long as one knows the signs, the reanimated dead can rescind the Reanimation Contract from their end. When that happens, you end up with the biggest problem of all. An immortal body with infinite chakra... that can move without control. Tell the jutsu caster... Never use a Forbidden Jutsu carelessly. Reanimation, release!"

In regards to the meteor drop Madara says in season 6 episode 322, starting at 13:39: [When asked "You're taking us out too?"] "Of course. That was the original point of the Reanimation Jutsu... To take others out with you. We'll be restored shortly."

It's clear from these statements Madara gained access to abilities and techniques he wouldn't have been able to preform before. These are his words.

Also did Hashirama even release himself from the reanimation jutsu like Madara did? If he didn't do a proper release then he'd still be bond by the jutsu and limited.

Also Obito is not Madara. Madara was a war vet with power surpassing most in his generation, and he even gained a portion of Hashirama's power. Obito is an inexperienced, one trick pony who threw a tantrum because a girl died. He's got less experience in battle than Madara and less jutsu abilities. Unlike Madara he has no Susanno.

Everyone talks about how his intangible powers work but forget he has to become solid to hit people, he can't just pick and chose what parts to solidify (as evident when he fought Danzo's bodyguards). They don't need to keep him intangible for 5 minutes, they just need openings when he tries to attack.

So like I said before Obito doesn't win with low difficulty, especially if there's no plot armor to save him.