User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

The Egyptian God Obelisk the Tormentor from Yugioh

The Legendeary Golems from pokemon: regirock, registeel, regice, along with their master Regigigas

Winner by ko, death or incapacitation,

Fight on earth in a big city

All feats for both allowed

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This match is really cool!

I`m going with Obelisk

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By colliderz
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Does Obelisk have feats?

His feats are more comprised and current with the Egyptian times, in those times at the height of their power the Egyptian gods were considered to be almost invincible.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:

His feats are more comprised and current with the Egyptian times, in those times at the height of their power the Egyptian gods were considered to be almost invincible.

Being considered invincible is a variable fact I mean a high street level can be considered invincible to a peak human, the kind of feats that I asked for are he tanked xx level attack or he has xx level DC

@those_eyes You are not seriously allowing pokedex feats right?Regigigas towed two continents according to that which makes this a clear spite

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mysticmedivh

Pretty sure Obelisk stomps. I remember watching the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and there was something about him being invincible.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@colliderz said:

Being considered invincible is a variable fact I mean a high street level can be considered invincible to a peak human, the kind of feats that I asked for are he tanked xx level attack or he has xx level DC

@those_eyes You are not seriously allowing pokedex feats right?Regigigas towed two continents according to that which makes this a clear spite

The descent of this mighty creature shall be heralded by burning winds and twisted land. And with the coming of this horror, those who draw breath shall know the true meaning of eternal slumber.

during Yugi vs Kaiba at the battle city finals, the shockwave from the clash of Obelisk and Osiris was felt all over the island. Obelisk is also on the same tier at least as Blue Eyes who casually goes around nuking towns/cities in the memory arc

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tribute 2 to destroy all opponent's monsters.

Attack directly for game.

GG no re

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

The descent of this mighty creature shall be heralded by burning winds and twisted land. And with the coming of this horror, those who draw breath shall know the true meaning of eternal slumber.

I don't see any impessive feat here

during Yugi vs Kaiba at the battle city finals, the shockwave from the clash of Obelisk and Osiris was felt all over the island. Obelisk is also on the same tier at least as Blue Eyes who casually goes around nuking towns/cities in the memory arc

Can you show the feats and also continents>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>countries>>>>>>>>>>>>islands/citys

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Are you serious..? Obelisk mega stomps.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

One Egyptian God was stated to be powerful enough to destroy 1,000,000 armies.

More to the point, The three Egyptian Gods are on par with the Phantom Demons, beings who was stated to cause world-wide destruction if their power were ever released on Earth.

Plus, this theme is just too badass:

Loading Video...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@those_eyes said:

@sophia89: @dccomicsrule2011: Obelisk still got beat by zorc though so he isnt invincible by any meas but yes he is powerful.

I didn't say he was invincible,just powerful. Also zorc casually made an eclipse,and was shown to be planetary threat(IIRC)

yep

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More to the point, The three Egyptian Gods are on par with the Phantom Demons, beings who was stated to cause world-wide destruction if their power were ever released on Earth.

Loading Video...

From what I've seen from the the Anime, and I think Magna, Obelisk should be a Continent buster with his weakest attacks. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Do you mind telling me excatly where I said Obelisk was invincible? If fact, I never even commented n the outcome of this battle.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obelisks stomps, Yugioh had bigger numbers.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Do you mind telling me excatly where I said Obelisk was invincible? If fact, I never even commented n the outcome of this battle.

yep

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

OOOOOBBBBBEEELLLISSSSSKKKKK THE TORMENTOOOOOORRRRRRR

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@okayalright_44:

It is quite possible. Three God-cards are stated to be a world level threat.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Ugh that music gets me hyped.

But not as hyped as this!

Loading Video...

That is the greatest musical masterpiece that has ever been crafted in the existence of mankind.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obelisk wrecks shop.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: It's hard to compare the two since they get you hyped for different reasons. One is the fear at the awesome might of OBELISK THE TOREMENTOR! The other is the promise of epic adventure. Both are of course amazing and nostalgic.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This match is really cool!

I`m going with Obelisk

Glad this thread is being received well. I did a Blue Eyes White Dragoon vs Rayquaza thread as well that you might be interest in.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dccomicsrule2011: Fair enough point on the armies. For the latter point, maybe it's just too long since I've seen GX, but didn't they appear on Earth for some time and the world wasn't destroyed? Something did happen at the academy, though.

Regigigas towing multiple continents with raw physical strength and the other three Golems absorbing side effects of Kyogre and Groudon's planet-destroying battle in the manga are decent feats, but not really comparable to Obelisk.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Well, technically, they were unleashed during Judai's/Jaden's duel against Amnael, but maybe they would need to be out a tad bit longer for its effect to take place? I do recall the world being effected by the little time they were unleashed though. I'll have to re-watch the episode to be sure.

They were also unleashed in season 3, though they weren't on Earth, but in the Monster Dimension.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I know about the other dimension.

Regarding being on earth, IIRC, it was said (it was clearly stated that it was just a legend, not a fact) that the moment they appeared on Earth unrestricted, buildings would crumble, light would fade, and the world would be no more.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Jesus that pic of the Regis is scary..

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Loading Video...

Badass theme you say?

Loading Video...
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus that pic of the Regis is scary..

Because their proportions are all wrong?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tribute 2 to destroy all opponent's monsters.

Attack directly for game.

GG no re

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@shootingnova:

I'm more than sure that was just hyperbole, the same applies to be said about Exodia's supposed "limitless" power, even though Yubel absorbed it in season 3. But the Phantom Demons are clearly a threat to the planet, otherwise they wouldn't be locked up. How they would do it, and how long it would take is another story all together.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Exactly. So the Egyptian Gods being on a similar tier of power is fairly irrelevant. The Sacred Beasts had few feats anyway. In fact, I'd say they're easily outclassed by Groudon and Kyogre, and in the manga, the Golems were absorbing the side effects of Groudon and Kyogre's battle.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory, Obelisk stomps.

However, if we go off legitimate and totally canon Pokedex feats, Regigigas solos. Mainly because Obelisk has no feats....

Cool idea though.

Oh, and by the way...

Obelisk is also on the same tier at least as Blue Eyes who casually goes around nuking towns/cities in the memory arc

Obelisk >>>>>> Blue Eyes. One's a god, the other is a spirit.

Equally as bad@$$ though.

Jmarshmallow

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 juiceboks  Moderator
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

Obelisk is also on the same tier at least as Blue Eyes who casually goes around nuking towns/cities in the memory arc

Jmarshmallow

ehh by feats blue eyes since zorc had problems with the blue eyes ultimate dragon and obelisk got beat by zorc. But that was mainly due to blue eyes having a type advantage against zorc so he was at an advantage. On paper though obelisk is in a higher tier.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: They look so horrifically thin that it becomes laughable. Look at Registeel's arms and Regice.

Also, they're only around human height, so how in the world are they taller than the buildings?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

To be frank the Egyptian Gods are not swimming in feats either, the only thing we do know is this:

1) One alone can supposely take out 1,000,000 armies (though that could be hyperbole)

2) They have heen stated multiple times in the past to be planter level threats together-----and were latter put on par with monster that would bring about the destruction on the planet.

3) Together they form the Creator of Light who has one-shotted Zork.

Of course each God has their own feats, but it is nothing that would rank far above, lets say a Blue-Eyes White Dragon

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ShootingNova

@dccomicsrule2011:

1st is definitely hyperbole. 2nd is eh... not overwhelming. Regigigas is continental/multi-continental based on manipulating multiple continents with sheer physical force.

3rd doesn't mean anything. They all lost to Zork, so forming somebody who could destroy him is irrelevant.

If they are collectively planetary, then the single gods should be continent-level or multi-continent-level at best. Regigigas alone is multi-continental.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 juiceboks  Moderator

@shootingnova: Lol I just noticed Regice's arms. They look more like spirits than elemental guardians or whatever you wanna call them..

Yea even in the anime Regice was smaller than a Snorlax, so it's weird seeing them on that scale. I think I find the apocalyptic concept frightening rather than the execution..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Nah. You throw Regice into a volcano or just blast it with missiles. Same for Regirock. For Registeel.... it's harder than any type of metal and can't be stretched, but I'm not sure if we could just BFR it by destroying the environment around it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 juiceboks  Moderator

@shootingnova: But what about the city wide Blizzard keeping everything icy? Regirock would be fairly simple to handle, but I dunno about Regice. I think BFR would be our one and only option for Registeel..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Fair enough. But nukes should be able to last. If not, then we all flee to a volcano and hope it erupts to destroy Regice. lol

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory, Obelisk stomps.

However, if we go off legitimate and totally canon Pokedex feats, Regigigas solos. Mainly because Obelisk has no feats....

Cool idea though.

Oh, and by the way...

@those_eyes said:

Jmarshmallow

They're true I tell you, true!

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers