nyan seems unimpressive.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 jashro44  Online

I would like to side with all might but Nyan can match most of his feats but also has the ability to fit between cracks and stuff in addition.

So I would honestly give it to Nyan.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way All Might is winning this is due to a massive shockwave that could KO Nyan.

Other than that, All Might doesn’t have a counter to Nyan cutting him apart.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Allmight can land a direct hit he can win, but Nyan is probably too fast and slippery for him to land a good hit, and Nyan can kill him from the inside.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyan speedblitzes and cuts slow might to pieces

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyan blitzes mha verse.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: Lol, wdym? All Might would get sliced to pieces by Nyan

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

Depends on if Nyan can pierce all might or not.

@jashro44 said:

I would like to side with all might but Nyan can match most of his feats but also has the ability to fit between cracks and stuff in addition.

Match most of his feats? His only feats of strength is cutting part of a building to pieces.... he’s not matching him in strength or durability.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Nyan would cut All Might to pieces effortlessly. He sliced more than one building from a distance away with just pure air pressure of his claws

Not to mention Nyan's casual speed is hilariously above even a serious All Might

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jashro44  Online

@jashro44 said:

Match most of his feats? His only feats of strength is cutting part of a building to pieces.... he’s not matching him in strength or durability.

He did it with air pressure though.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

@jashro44 said:

Which is great but All Might has done significantly better with the air pressure of his attacks.

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

@jashro44 said:

Which is great but All Might has done significantly better with the air pressure of his attacks.

All might dies, stop joking.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wsckaidou: Talking about Nyan matching All Might’s strength.... I never said who wins.... try reading... that might help avoid confusion next time....

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wsckaidou: Talking about Nyan matching All Might’s strength.... I never said who wins.... try reading... that might help avoid confusion next time....

I know, I was saying Nyan slaughters any way you put it. I wasn't saying you chose a side I was letting all parties know this is a stomp.

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyan would probably blitz and enter All Might if needed. Not sure how he copes with taking a hit though, but he likely wont get struck anyways.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wsckaidou: then enlighten me, what will Nyan do to put All Might down? Cause I’m not totally sure on that part

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

all might is too much for him

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bearderby  Online

Nyan tanked DK's direct attack that's at large building level, but only pisses him off

I'm pretty sure he won't get affected by AM's shockwave, not even the slightest

No Caption Provided

Nyan dices All Might with air pressure

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: Ummm, I hope you know the difference between going inside a human body and going inside a robot’s body. He’s not attacking All Might’s insides....

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: There's literally no difference. Give me a reason why he can't.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eriel

@thewatcherking: Nyan can pass through any crack wider than 3 mm, human or robot makes no difference, both are full of openings for him to enter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jashro44  Online

I don't see a huge difference between the feats. I don't think Nyan would struggle to cut all might. He doesn't need to match all mights strength to cut him specifically.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

@thewatcherking: There's literally no difference. Give me a reason why he can't.

@eriel said:

@thewatcherking: Nyan can pass through any crack wider than 3 mm, human or robot makes no difference, both are full of openings for him to enter.

Sure but to assume he’ll do it when he’s never done so is absurd. If we treat him as acting entirely out of character and assume he does do that then he does win no doubt.

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

I don't see a huge difference between the feats. I don't think Nyan would struggle to cut all might. He doesn't need to match all mights strength to cut him specifically.

Destroying city blocks with air pressure isn’t different from destroying a building? And while I never was talking about Nyan being able to hurt All Might or not, I’m not so sure. Tanking city block-multi city block level attacks should be more than enough to say a building level piercing attack won’t instantly one shot him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jashro44  Online

@thewatcherking:

Destroying city blocks with air pressure isn’t different from destroying a building?

I said I don't see a "huge" difference. And I don't view that as a huge difference. All Might might have better strength feats but nyan doesn't need to be a perfect equal to all might.

And while I never was talking about Nyan being able to hurt All Might or not, I’m not so sure.

Not in your comment directed at me but in other comments you did question how he would hurt all might.

Tanking city block-multi city block level attacks should be more than enough to say a building level piercing attack won’t instantly one shot him.

I don't really agree with that. You don't need to be in the same weight class as someone to hurt them. If I have a sword I can stab Mike Tyson. Doesn't mean we are close in terms of strength. If you want an example with all might specifically we can bring up how he got winded by Bakugo's gauntlets. So we have actually seen all might hurt by people below his weight class before. Nyan is generally much stronger than anyone in MHA except All Might and anyone who might be able to scale to him. All Might has never no sold strength like that. He's eaten hits from people who are his equals...But that's it.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Nyan is too fast for him.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

@eriel said:

Sure but to assume he’ll do it when he’s never done so is absurd. If we treat him as acting entirely out of character and assume he does do that then he does win no doubt.

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

Destroying city blocks with air pressure isn’t different from destroying a building? And while I never was talking about Nyan being able to hurt All Might or not, I’m not so sure. Tanking city block-multi city block level attacks should be more than enough to say a building level piercing attack won’t instantly one shot him.

He entered his opponent in the only full fight we've seen him in and he has entered tiny spaces dozens of time since his first appearance. If anything it's absurd to say that NM using that tactic is OOC.

Not that he'll need to. Fact is, NM isn't a good opponent for AM (or any straight brawler) to face as he's so effective at avoiding his opponents. His ability, combined with his speed advantage, means that AM isn't landing a single direct hit and LMAO at anyone who thinks air pressure alone is going to be enough for AM to win this before NM blitzes and shreds him.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NN takes it. Worst possible match-up for All Might.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

@jashro44:

I said I don't see a "huge" difference. And I don't view that as a huge difference. All Might might have better strength feats but nyan doesn't need to be a perfect equal to all might

That is a huge difference, and once again I’ll remind you initially I wasn’t discussing who wins, but was commenting on how you yourself claimed he could match All Might in strength.

I don't really agree with that. You don't need to be in the same weight class as someone to hurt them

It’s a good thing I never said that was the case. I’m saying that with piercing attacks you won’t one shot someone who has significantly higher blunt force durability than you’ve shown in regards to piercing. Like someone with a gun won’t harm someone who can tank city busting attacks.

Nyan is generally much stronger than anyone in MHA except All Might and anyone who might be able to scale to him. All Might has never no sold strength like that. He's eaten hits from people who are his equals...But that's it.

I never said anything about him needing to no sell anything, I have no idea why you’re making up arguments I never brought up. Fact is when All Might tags Nyan he can straight up one shot him, and is durable enough to tank his attacks. As you admitted he has tanked attacks from people on his level such as Wolfram, who also utilized piercing attacks.

Loading Video...

Wolfram upon being amped was capable of matching All Might in power, and Toshinori needed Deku’s help at 100% to overpower him at the end of it all. All Might should have no problem tanking Nyan’s attacks and will knock him out upon tagging him.

@mcu-defender333 said:
@thewatcherking said:
@agrape said:

@eriel said:

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

He entered his opponent in the only full fight we've seen him in and he has entered tiny spaces dozens of time since his first appearance. If anything it's absurd to say that NM using that tactic is OOC.

Not that he'll need to. Fact is, NM isn't a good opponent for AM (or any straight brawler) to face as he's so effective at avoiding his opponents. His ability, combined with his speed advantage, means that AM isn't landing a single direct hit and LMAO at anyone who thinks air pressure alone is going to be enough for AM to win this before NM blitzes and shreds him.

He’s had several fights prior to his encounter with DK even if they were brief, and entering into DK’s armor wasn’t a go to move. Fact is he’s only ever entered into a person’s armor in character and never did it right off the bat. That’s an undeniable fact that isn’t up for debate.

Funny, literally no one has said anything about All Might’s air pressure being the reason he wins this(though it can be used to catch him off guard, or send him back flying). He isn’t shredding All Might, and isn’t tanking a single punch from him when he does get tagged.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NN takes it. Worst possible match-up for All Might.

Why’s that?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: In a sentence:

He’s an exceedingly hard-to-hit target who uses piercing attacks at a building+ level.

I don’t buy that Nyan Nyan is fast enough to blitz AM, but he does seem slightly faster than him, and his shtick of making his body 3mm thin means it’ll be very tough for All Might to land a direct hit, which is his only hope given that Nyan Nyan has tanked large building level attacks.

AM has an on-panel durability advantage, but he has been pierced a few times in the past and he doesn’t have the feats to resist cutting attacks on Nyan Nyan’s level, which means that when he lands an attack it’s going to hurt.

Nyan Nyan’s powerset just seems like a direct counter to a blunt force brick like All Might.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

@kingcrimson said:

@thewatcherking: In a sentence:

He’s an exceedingly hard-to-hit target who uses piercing attacks at a building+ level.

I don’t buy that Nyan Nyan is fast enough to blitz AM, but he does seem slightly faster than him, and his shtick of making his body 3mm thin means it’ll be very tough for All Might to land a direct hit, which is his only hope given that Nyan Nyan has tanked large building level attacks.

AM has an on-panel durability advantage, but he has been pierced a few times in the past and he doesn’t have the feats to resist cutting attacks on Nyan Nyan’s level, which means that when he lands an attack it’s going to hurt.

Nyan Nyan’s powerset just seems like a direct counter to a blunt force brick like All Might.

Large building level durability isn’t impressive but All Night’s never been pierced, not once. The only time you can argue he was with his fight with Noumu, who specifically targeted his weak spot.And I already shown him tanking piercing attacks from Wolfram which should be enough.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: IMO, All Might isn’t outputting more than large building level damage without a direct hit on Nyan Nyan, which he’d struggle to land.

Can you prove they hit him? They come out the other side of the cube, so if they hit him then they must have gone through him, which didn’t seem to be the case once he came out IIRC.

Yeah the Nomu instance was what I was thinking of. Does he not get pierced there?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: How fast do you put Nyan at?

It seems quite clear that they were supposed to be hitting him, it would make no sense for us to think that all of them missed All Might when he was already restrained and incapable of moving anywhere. And they wouldn’t need to go through him to have hit him.

Not pierced, Noumu grabbed his weak spot and applied pressure until All Might was bleeding. Regardless that was his weak spot specifically and Noumu is as strong as All Might himself

No Caption Provided

Hardly applicable really.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I said I don't see a "huge" difference. And I don't view that as a huge difference. All Might might have better strength feats but nyan doesn't need to be a perfect equal to all might

That is a huge difference, and once again I’ll remind you initially I wasn’t discussing who wins, but was commenting on how you yourself claimed he could match All Might in strength.

I don't really agree with that. You don't need to be in the same weight class as someone to hurt them

It’s a good thing I never said that was the case. I’m saying that with piercing attacks you won’t one shot someone who has significantly higher blunt force durability than you’ve shown in regards to piercing. Like someone with a gun won’t harm someone who can tank city busting attacks.

Nyan is generally much stronger than anyone in MHA except All Might and anyone who might be able to scale to him. All Might has never no sold strength like that. He's eaten hits from people who are his equals...But that's it.

I never said anything about him needing to no sell anything, I have no idea why you’re making up arguments I never brought up. Fact is when All Might tags Nyan he can straight up one shot him, and is durable enough to tank his attacks. As you admitted he has tanked attacks from people on his level such as Wolfram, who also utilized piercing attacks.

Loading Video...

Wolfram upon being amped was capable of matching All Might in power, and Toshinori needed Deku’s help at 100% to overpower him at the end of it all. All Might should have no problem tanking Nyan’s attacks and will knock him out upon tagging him.

@mcu-defender333 said:
@thewatcherking said:
@agrape said:

@eriel said:

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

He’s had several fights prior to his encounter with DK even if they were brief, and entering into DK’s armor wasn’t a go to move. Fact is he’s only ever entered into a person’s armor in character and never did it right off the bat. That’s an undeniable fact that isn’t up for debate.

Funny, literally no one has said anything about All Might’s air pressure being the reason he wins this(though it can be used to catch him off guard, or send him back flying). He isn’t shredding All Might, and isn’t tanking a single punch from him when he does get tagged.

'He’s had several fights prior to his encounter with DK even if they were brief, and entering into DK’s armor wasn’t a go to move.'

I was responding to your suggestion that it would be OOC for NM to attempt it at all. For your convenience, I'll post said suggestion again:

'Sure but to assume he’ll do it when he’s never done so is absurd. If we treat him as acting entirely out of character and assume he does do that then he does win no doubt.'

Yes, he's unlikely to try it off the bat, but will try it if he feels pressured and it's a guaranteed way to bypass All Might's durability if his slashes don't work (though I see no reason why they wouldn't, given that AM's been harmed by less). For the record, I'm not suggesting that Nyan will one-shot AM at all, but his slashes will be potent enough to cause serious damage after a few hits.

'Funny, literally no one has said anything about All Might’s air pressure being the reason he wins this(though it can be used to catch him off guard, or send him back flying). He isn’t shredding All Might, and isn’t tanking a single punch from him when he does get tagged.'

People are discussing air pressure because you seem to be the only one left on this thread who seems to think AM is realistically going to tag NM with a direct hit. There is no 'when' NM is getting tagged, only 'if', and it's a very big if.

NM is both significantly faster than AM and has an ability that makes dodging easy for him. It also doesn't help AM that he is a straight brawler, as I have pointed out already- it's not as if he's some martial arts expert. Fact is that NM is a very difficult opponent to face in h2h encounters and DK was one of the few S-classes who could actually deal with him efficiently.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: How fast do you put Nyan at?

It seems quite clear that they were supposed to be hitting him, it would make no sense for us to think that all of them missed All Might when he was already restrained and incapable of moving anywhere. And they wouldn’t need to go through him to have hit him.

Not pierced, Noumu grabbed his weak spot and applied pressure until All Might was bleeding. Regardless that was his weak spot specifically and Noumu is as strong as All Might himself

No Caption Provided

Hardly applicable really.

Also, as you appear to be questioning the speed gap here: NM would be hypersonic+ in combat at an absolute minimum simply by virtue of being a MA cadre member (otherwise even Genos would be capable of blitzing him, which is absurd). The clearest speed feat for MHA came recently in the manga with Endeavour when he moved at a confirmed supersonic speed. What has AM ever done in the series to put him at hypersonic/put his speed at well above current Endeavour's?

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyan takes it lol.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Oreoghoul  Online
WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wsckaidou: then enlighten me, what will Nyan do to put All Might down? Cause I’m not totally sure on that part

You think wayyy too highly of AM.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jashro44  Online

@thewatcherking: All Might was pierced by All for One also

No Caption Provided

I don't think watcher is saying all might can never be cut. Just that he doesn't think Nyan can cut him. All for one is basically as powerful as all might.

@thewatcherking

OK maybe he can't literally match All Might in strength. I still don't see a massive difference in there feats honestly. All Might destroyed more buildings. So he is stronger. But nyan doesn't need to equal all might's strength to cut him.

It’s a good thing I never said that was the case. I’m saying that with piercing attacks you won’t one shot someone who has significantly higher blunt force durability than you’ve shown in regards to piercing.

No not really. If nyan can cut all might and deal more than superficial damage (which I think is fair to assume he can due to his own respectable strength, and length of his claws) it will be lethal.

Like someone with a gun won’t harm someone who can tank city busting attacks.

A bullet would probably bounce off someone like that unless they had wonder woman type split durability. And we aren't comparing a situation like this. We've seen the likes of superman and hulk get pierced by doomsday and skaar respectably. There strong to piercing attacks but because there opposition have respectable strength of there own they were impaled.

I never said anything about him needing to no sell anything, I have no idea why you’re making up arguments I never brought up.

If he can't no sell attacks of nyan's level I think its fair to say Nyan can cut him and deal lethal damage.

Fact is when All Might tags Nyan he can straight up one shot him,

I don't agree with this. Nyan took hits from drive knight, even in his bishop form. Drive knight without his bishop form was able to block and counter attacks from Nyan IIRC. Even without scaling Nyan to slugging it out with someone who is his equal drive knight's hits were shaking the city block without his bishop mode. Nyan's not exactly a light weight.

I also think his power set makes him hard to hit.

and is durable enough to tank his attacks. As you admitted he has tanked attacks from people on his level such as Wolfram, who also utilized piercing attacks.

I was always iffy on using this as a piercing resistance feat from all might. We see the spikes stab through the cube but we don't see any of them make contact with all might. If All Might tanked those spikes they wouldn't have penetrated through the cube. Because All Might's body would have stopped the impact.

You could maybe argue All Might healed through it I guess since the anime shows him healing his arm after the bait and switch during his united states of smash. But even that is kind of sketchy because all might only showed the ability to heal once (not sure if it was the same thing in the manga, his arm was mangled but I don't think it was destroyed like in the anime). But healing isn't something all might usually has. There also no blood on the spikes either.

All Might has a good pain threshold so he could take some slashes and stabs as long as they weren't lethal. But I don't think all might could avoid lethal stabs for long and Nyan has the advantage with his ability to turn paper thin and his claws.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This cat is too fast and too thin for All Might to handle.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Oreoghoul  Online

@jashro44: Can you explain that to me? I’m unsure why two characters being equal in physical strength scales their piercing attacks/resistance when they haven’t shown any.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Was typing up my response when my phone reloaded and lost my post.... I’ll respond tomorrow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jashro44  Online

@jashro44: Can you explain that to me? I’m unsure why two characters being equal in physical strength scales their piercing attacks/resistance when they haven’t shown any.

I don't assume characters with super human durability have a piercing weakness like wonder woman when they show it. All For One showed he had the strength to match all might so being pierced by him isn't a low showing since they are in the same tier. As I said even hulk and superman has been stabbed before.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Oreoghoul  Online

@jashro44: eh agree to disagree then. I personally think characters need to show resistance to certain attacks for the most part. But I see your point of view.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AbstractRaze

Nyan is actually a huge threat, because he can fit in any kind of orifice, ears, nose, mouth and destroy his opponent from the inside with equally destructive power, actually more efficient when Boo tried to do the same with Vegito.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: umm, that still doesnt count All Might having piercing durability cus he was pierced by the nails quite easily.

Durability is when you tank the actual impact of the attack's main purpose which All Might didnt.

Nyan doesnt even need to enter AM since he could just speedblitz and cut him to pieces

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jashro44  Online

@jashro44: umm, that still doesnt count All Might having piercing durability cus he was pierced by the nails quite easily.

Durability is when you tank the actual impact of the attack's main purpose which All Might didnt.

Nyan doesnt even need to enter AM since he could just speedblitz and cut him to pieces

I don't know why your responding to me. I said Nyan wins and he can cut all might. I think he has the feats to do so. All I said is I don't think all for one piercing all might proves he has an inherent weakness to piercing attacks like wonder woman.