NWH Spider-Men vs Faora

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@raimiwins1875: I would still have to argue for Faora as I just can't see them dropping her first even though I think they could hurt her, also ngl I seen vamp hunters post and remembered that missile didn't even k.o. Faora it just broke her mask and she died from our atmosphere.

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: spider man nearly levels clark's durability in MOS tbh

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Tom I'll give you credit for but Tobey definitely almost died stopping that train. Clark got lowballed, in that same fight Nam-ek takes much more damage than that and still keeps pushing.

Clark is not equal to any of the other Kryptonians at that point even though he was adapted and they weren't

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875 said:

His blasts would at least scale above Building level but with some wank we can even scale it above him when he absorbed the whole of NYC’s power and blacked-out the whole city.

Notice how you said, "with some wank." Instead of using wank to determine the stats of characters, learn to debate without doing so.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c7be427f2d4
deactivated-61c7be427f2d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: I would still have to argue for Faora as I just can't see them dropping her first even though I think they could hurt her, also ngl I seen vamp hunters post and remembered that missile didn't even k.o. Faora it just broke her mask and she died from our atmosphere.

The missile did clearly KO her, even Zack Snyder himself stated Cruise Missiles can KO kryptonians when showing their power limits. Each Spider is physically superior, faster and more durable than Faora. She can’t tag them since they possess speeds above that of electricity and sky lightning, she can’t outmuscle them since they have feats and scaling above 1000s of tons, whereas she doesn’t. Her striking isn’t hard enough to put them down when they can tank Goblin bombs, City-Block shaking slams from Giant Sandman and blasts from heavily amped Electro, she just gets KTFO by fodder missiles…

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875 said:

His blasts would at least scale above Building level but with some wank we can even scale it above him when he absorbed the whole of NYC’s power and blacked-out the whole city.

Notice how you said, "with some wank." Instead of using wank to determine the stats of characters, learn to debate without doing so.

Who are you? Some alt of a DCEU troll who deactivated cuz he got embarrassed a few months ago? Wank doesn’t always necessarily mean it’s some massive highball, just more on the higher tier scaling.

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: Once again I can't argue with anything you're saying but nevertheless I just can't picture her losing.

I will concede this argument tho as she really did get fodderized (Zack Snyder needs to stop making DC movies)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: Tobey didn’t almost die lmao. He passed out from the strain of holding the webs together and was also taking Small Building levels of KE (from the train) expended onto his body for 50 seconds straight. Not bad at all, he already no sold direct impact with a train in SM2 as well lol. Silly lowballs won’t work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: Once again I can't argue with anything you're saying but nevertheless I just can't picture her losing.

I will concede this argument tho as she really did get fodderized (Zack Snyder needs to stop making DC movies)

Ok.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875:

Who are you?

Someone who doesn't think Kryptonians lose to the Spider-Men. Lmao!

Some alt of a DCEU troll who deactivated cuz he got embarrassed a few months ago?

Embarrassed by who? Feel free to show me.

Wank doesn’t always necessarily mean it’s some massive highball, just more on the higher tier scaling.

Don't call it wank then. Just call it higher-tier scaling. If you say wank, people are automatically going to assume that you're a fanboy who's biased towards Spider-Man.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: So I'm hallucinating the scene where they carry an unconscious Spiderman through the train and leave his mask on for saving them?

Is unconscious and severely wounded not considered about to die?

Not saying he didn't have to slow the train down and that it wasn't straining but you're telling me he was unfazed by it?

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: Tom walked the train from FFH off even though he was bruised up and I haven't seen NWH all the way yet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: You're wrong. The Spider-Man fanboy is obviously right. Deal with it.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@thekilborne said:

@death4bunnies: Tom I'll give you credit for but Tobey definitely almost died stopping that train. Clark got lowballed, in that same fight Nam-ek takes much more damage than that and still keeps pushing.

Clark is not equal to any of the other Kryptonians at that point even though he was adapted and they weren't

I was talking about this^^ not the train stop.
I’d like credit for both Tom and Tobey taking trains please.

—-

You we’re the one that brought up trains, I didn’t lowball Clark you lowballed the Spidermen by saying they about died being hit with trains(factually untrue), they werent even KOd, and Clark was KOd by a train being thrown at him.. again to be real clear I did not bring up the trains you did.

—-

Yes I think you are missing that, these guys are not Clark, they are below him, by the plot of the story, by the directors words, and by common logic we can see they are not at that level.. that’s why this isn’t a fight between MOS Superman and the Spiders, if it was I’d back Superman (and I have backed Superman in this exact fight)due to world engine feat.

These guys are limited to the durability of thier masks, as you mentioned Faora was KOd when her mask broke from a missile.

No Caption Provided

Do you think if her mask breaks in this battle she suddenly becomes a super sayian or do you think the same thing happens as in the move and she passes out?

These Spiders are more impressive physically than the unadapteds, are faster and stronger.. and I personally think a web incap is a easy GG, I know she doesn’t have the feats to break out of the webs.

No Caption Provided

2 stands can hold a building, would you agree 4 strands is double that? I don’t see a reasonable argument for Faora busting outta 4 strands…how about 6? 8? 10? This is a in character go to move for the Spiders, I don’t think shed be able to move at all after being webbed by 3 spiders. I’ve given 2 pretty reasonable win conditions I think.. break the mask or web incap, do you think I’m being unreasonable?

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I get that the mods have been short staffed for years and DCEU vs. MCU threads generate the most traffic but this is still pretty ridiculous lmao. None of the Spiders have done anything on screen in terms of durability to put themselves at anything besides maybe small building level, and here's Faora dead stopping a guy who can crash through skyscrapers and mountains without even noticing. There used to be a time when users knew not to flood the front page with garbage like this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter: I can call it whatever I want and like. Keep wanking your fodders though, soon enough another DarkThunder will come around and ruin you.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Power_Hunter

@thevamphunter: Those feats are Wall/Small Building level visually. Unless you show me a calc that puts them above that level I'm not convinced. Nam-Ek and Superman only took 1 depleted uranium bullet and they were KO'd, that's a fact.

Spider-Man no-sold being hit by a subway, he tanked being slammed through 6 marble floors and then a pumkin bomb(which is Building level as it incinerated 6 people), they are also massively faster than these sub-bullet speed kryptonians as they can time electricity.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: No not unreasonable although Lizard did break out of the same webs so idk about that part...

I'll admit Tobey took that train idk why I don't remember that part tho the movie comes on like every week lmao

I can see Faora getting her mask smashed but beginning of the movie Clark was not doing any of the stuff he was doing during the Zod fight so I can't picture Faora not at least being able to do about as well as Nam Ek we'll never know tho

(I should start making films and build an entire career just to make a good superman movie because this is tragic and Justice League is even worse)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: So I'm hallucinating the scene where they carry an unconscious Spiderman through the train and leave his mask on for saving them?

Is unconscious and severely wounded not considered about to die?

Not saying he didn't have to slow the train down and that it wasn't straining but you're telling me he was unfazed by it?

Being KO’d from strain isn’t near dead, where do you get your definitions from? He wasn’t severely wounded, did you see any wounds on him other than the ones Ock made?

When did I say he was unfazed by it? He got KO’d and it was an extremely good feat for his durability, matches up with him tanking the bomb and sandman punches, you were trying to lowball with it. You do realise the feat of him stopping the train and tanking its full KE upon him til it stopped is WAYYYYYYY better than being point blank hit by a train? He’s also no-sold being hit by a train, which is what I was talking about b4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: Tom walked the train from FFH off even though he was bruised up and I haven't seen NWH all the way yet

Yes in NWH he no sold a train to his lower area.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: Lizard breaking webs is a feat for him. He was ragdolling and overpowering all 3 Spidey’s.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@thekilborne:

Lizard broke outta TASM webs (stated as 10x stronger than steel) it’s a pretty good feat for lizard yes, but not quite Holland webs (stated off the charts by tony and with insane feats)let alone the webs from all three spiders, Faora just doesn’t have the feats for it IMO… even if it doesn’t incap her(which I believe it would) it would definitely slow her down massively.

Oh let me find you the directors quote, the Zod fight was at a different power level according to the director.. I’ll tag you when I find the quote, but ye I agree the metropolis fight between 2 adapted kryptonian was at a higher level.

Ye I’d agree with that last part, I’d watch your movie buddy.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: I'm not lowballing the train I'm using it because it's Tobey's best durability feat

That same feat wouldn't scuff Supes or Zod's boots and I don't think it would K.O. Nam Ek but because Faora specifically took the bomb to the mask I can't argue in her favor.

I can't even argue that the missile didn't K.O. her because writers statements even though logically a cruise missile shouldn't drop a kryptonian.

At the end of the day I can't argue with the way the characters are depicted even though it's nonsensical to think Spider Man is more durable than a kryptonian all I can do is trash Zack Snyder on twitter and cry about it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: I'm not lowballing the train I'm using it because it's Tobey's best durability feat

Actually it isn’t.

That same feat wouldn't scuff Supes or Zod's boots and I don't think it would K.O. Nam Ek but because Faora specifically took the bomb to the mask I can't argue in her favor.

Supes and Zod aren’t Namek or Faora. She got KO’d by a missile which is on a way lesser magnitude than the bomb which 2 Spidey’s took and got up from like 10 seconds after.

I can't even argue that the missile didn't K.O. her because writers statements even though logically a cruise missile shouldn't drop a kryptonian.

Comic kryptonians, it shouldn’t. DCEU kryptonians, it should— WoG confirms it lmao.

At the end of the day I can't argue with the way the characters are depicted even though it's nonsensical to think Spider Man is more durable than a kryptonian all I can do is trash Zack Snyder on twitter and cry about it

Well I’m afraid his works and and statement are one of the most canon and solid things there for the DCEUniverse, literally. They are depicted as fodder than usual is all.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: @raimiwins1875: Today I have learned that regardless of logic that feats and statements are what makes a character stronger than another. I have also learned how much energy is required to vape a human being and that Zack Snyder is the worst superhero movie director of all time.

Thank you for this knowledge (I'm still shitty you pulled out the actual physics equation on me)

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: In all actuality Snyder has some quality films plot wise but his portrayal of how strong these characters are is way off like this thread for example

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter:

Those feats are Wall/Small Building level visually. Unless you show me a calc that puts them above that level I'm not convinced. Nam-Ek and Superman only took 1 depleted uranium bullet and they were KO'd, that's a fact.

Well, let's see below:

Spider-Man no-sold being hit by a subway,

No-sold being hit by a subway? What does that even mean? Spider-Man got hit by a railroad?

No Caption Provided

he tanked being slammed through 6 marble floors

Wall-level.

and then a pumkin bomb(which is Building level as it incinerated 6 people),

Building-level (which is useless because Faora won't use energy-based attacks on Spider-Man). Can I see a calculation for the pumpkin bombs?

they are also massively faster than these sub-bullet speed kryptonians as they can time electricity.

The Spider-Men can "time" electricity because of their precognition (Spidey-sense). It allows the Spider-Men to detect their surroundings before anything happens. This wouldn't apply to Faora, since she doesn't move in a straight line. When she's fighting, she can attack from various different angles, as opposed to electricity.

I don't see how the Spider-Men are impressive. They are building-level at best, but the Kryptonians have better durability than that. A beginner Superman rammed himself into a mountain, and it barely put him down. Meanwhile, Faora's attacks are clearly more damaging to him. Superman no-sold an explosion that was as big as the Capitol, and it had no effects on him. Faora's strikes > Capitol-sized explosions. Not to mention that Superman no-sold a hellfire missile with his head.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never thought I would see a day where building-level fodders would beat Kryptonians in a fight. Well, I guess I should always be ready for upcoming events.

MayhemAgain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MayhemAgain

Faora easy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter:

No-sold being hit by a subway? What does that even mean? Spider-Man got hit by a railroad?

Don’t act so inept, he was obviously talking about a train smartass.

Wall-level.

It‘s way above Wall level. On one power-bomb they went through 6 floors of reinforced concrete and marble, not to mention the power bomb did more damage than the goblin bomb blowing up on Peter, meaning it scales above anyhow.

Building-level (which is useless because Faora won't use energy-based attacks on Spider-Man). Can I see a calculation for the pumpkin bombs?

KE is KE. You can convert energy-based attacks to punches and so. There are several calculations shown around this thread already, use your eyes etc.

The Spider-Men can "time" electricity because of their precognition (Spidey-sense). It allows the Spider-Men to detect their surroundings before anything happens. This wouldn't apply to Faora, since she doesn't move in a straight line. When she's fighting, she can attack from various different angles, as opposed to electricity.

Now this is the part I really wanted to reply to. I doubt you even watched NWH but the Spidey’s were constantly dodging the electricity bolts and lightning AFTER it had been fired, but not only that... they also moved in a normal motion whilst electricity bolts were moving.

No Caption Provided

The flashes is the lightning flash which moves at the speed of light anyway so attempt to lowball there. Oh yeah the direction of the bolts were spontaneous and moved in a zig-zag fashion too.

There were a dozen other instances were they dodged electric/lightning bolts. Not to mention they scale to Garfield (especially Tobey who beat him in a fast web draw) who statued people all around and perceived electricity in slow Mo. Faora is also sub-bullet level speed as normal humans were tracking her movement. @death4bunnies has the gif for it.

I don't see how the Spider-Men are impressive. They are building-level at best, but the Kryptonians have better durability than that. A beginner Superman rammed himself into a mountain, and it barely put him down. Meanwhile, Faora's attacks are clearly more damaging to him. Superman no-sold an explosion that was as big as the Capitol, and it had no effects on him. Faora's strikes > Capitol-sized explosions. Not to mention that Superman no-sold a hellfire missile with his head.

Building level is enough, Kryptonians like Faora were KO’d by Small Building level missiles and were stated to be able to be KO’d by them, no way around it. The ‘Mountain‘ Superman rammed himself into was small enough that Clark could be visible compared to its size, not only that but the amount of debris he shifted off the top would amount to wall level-ish. BvS Supes is way stronger than MoS Supes who got downed by some high caliber bullets, no good scaling there. At the point of the last fight with Zod and Supes, both had surpassed the unadapted Kryptonians so much that there is no comparison to even be drawn.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 cocacolaman  Moderator

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora wrecks. No amount of misrepresenting feats will make Spider-Man as powerful as his fanboys want

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK dude I doubt any of them can tank Faora's diner level table punches

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 cocacolaman  Moderator
The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter: Don't worry, once HD clips are available people will hopefully stop showing their ass and being insufferable. The same thing happened with Eternals last month

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875:

Don’t act so inept, he was obviously talking about a train smartass.

We can never be sure. If people really think Spider-Man can beat Faora, then anything is possible.

It‘s way above Wall level. On one power-bomb they went through 6 floors of reinforced concrete and marble, not to mention the power bomb did more damage than the goblin bomb blowing up on Peter, meaning it scales above anyhow.

That's not what Power_Hunter stated. Maybe you should talk to him about the calculations. Lmao!

KE is KE. You can convert energy-based attacks to punches and so. There are several calculations shown around this thread already, use your eyes etc.

Please copy and paste the calculations.

The flashes is the lightning flash which moves at the speed of light

The Spider-Men have lightspeed reactions?

anyway so attempt to lowball there. Oh yeah the direction of the bolts were spontaneous and moved in a zig-zag fashion too.

I'm so glad you made this point. You basically destroyed your own argument. The lightning bolts and electricity are so predictable, due to their consistent patterns. If you look at them closely, they either move in a zig-zag fashion or in a straight line. Nothing new for the Spider-Men to endure.

There were a dozen other instances were they dodged electric/lightning bolts. Not to mention they scale to Garfield (especially Tobey who beat him in a fast web draw) who statued people all around and perceived electricity in slow Mo.

The funny thing is that Spider-Man prevented people from touching the electricity, but it still moved far faster than him. The spider webs were fast enough to stop the people from directly putting their hands on the metal, but he himself never went faster than the electricity. If that's the case, then how did he dodge Electro's electricity? It's because his Spidey-sense is capable of alerting him of Electro's hand movements and motion.

Loading Video...

Building level is enough, Kryptonians like Faora were KO’d by Small Building level missiles and were stated to be able to be KO’d by them, no way around it.

If you actually watched the movie, you would've known that Faora suffered sensory overload. Zod had to be carried by two other Kryptonians after he had lost his mask, so getting knocked out by a missile isn't an anti-feat for Faora. She clearly had the same side effects as Zod.

The ‘Mountain‘ Superman rammed himself into was small enough that Clark could be visible compared to its size, not only that but the amount of debris he shifted off the top would amount to wall level-ish.

This is only wall-level?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BvS Supes is way stronger than MoS Supes who got downed by some high caliber bullets,

First of all, your example is falsely conveyed. You're stating that BvS Superman is stronger than MoS Superman, but you're also using durability feats to back up your statement. Second, MoS Superman is just as strong as BvS Superman. JL Superman is above both, though.

At the point of the last fight with Zod and Supes, both had surpassed the unadapted Kryptonians so much that there is no comparison to even be drawn.

Proof that Superman became stronger over the span of a few hours/days?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_gaurdian said:

Don't worry, once HD clips are available people will hopefully stop showing their ass and being insufferable. The same thing happened with Eternals last month

I hope so. These NWH fanboys are really clogging up this website with their wank.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmm mmm some of you sufferedtokers need a dose of the good stuff. Viva!

Clark is scared of a falling building, runs, yet gets hurt by some falling debris inside of it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is rekt by a fodder tier explosion.

"Cause I really like being alive/I take it back. I wanna die."- Clark Kent

Clark feels bullets like 60mph baseballs

Clark is knocked out by a single bullet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is pinned by the gravity that existed on Krypton and exhausts his powers fighting it back.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out by an oil derrick.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out by impacts that barely damage the street.

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by a falling car and an impact that barely damages the street.

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by a Kryptonian blast and the impact is tanked by a truck. Blasts tanked by plane engines despite their fuel getting ignited, and multiple were needed to bust a door

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by a punch that barely shifts some tables

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by an punch that's no-selled by a restaurant floor.

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by hits that barely damage the street, and tries to avoid/run away from them

No Caption Provided

Clark's slam is no-selled by the street

No Caption Provided

Clark's bullrush barely damages the street

No Caption Provided

Clark is scared of a ground pound that is tanked by an already damaged part of the street.

No Caption Provided

Clark can't physically break out of a push that is no-selled by an already damaged part of the street.

No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out by a train car in freefall

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by going through a gas tank

No Caption Provided

Clark's flight-assisted headbutt barely damages the memorial pavement

No Caption Provided

Clark's pimp slap tanked by a peak human and a police car

No Caption Provided

Clark's vice grip tanked by a peak human for nearly a whole minute

No Caption Provided

Clark's shoulder check no-selled by gravestones

No Caption Provided

Clark's 1 arm pull barely damages 1 stair

No Caption Provided

Clark's 2 arm pull barely damages 2 stairs

No Caption Provided

Clark's jump stomp is tanked by memorial pavement

No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out after being thrown through a bunch of windows

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by a metal bar that, while significantly weakened by his heat vision, no-sells the impact

No Caption Provided

Doomsday, a Zod amped beyond his biological limits, expands with more force and damage than Clark ever hit Zod with, and is no-selled by extremely damaged dirt in his re-entry crater

No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out by Doomsday's double-handed slam, which is either barely damaged or no-sold by pavement

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doomsday is also hurt more by 10 kg tnt missiles/bullets than Clark's flying punches, bullrushes, and cheapshots.

No Caption Provided

Speaking of cheapshots, Clark's orbital bullrush barely damages the roof of an already weakened building

No Caption Provided

Nuclear Doomsday forces Clark and Diana back from far away while failing to kill a peak human and a regular human

No Caption Provided

Nuclear Doomsday's punch is tanked by this very same extremely damaged dirt.

No Caption Provided

his bullrush barely damages some debris,

No Caption Provided

His slam(embeds his arm into the blade, connects with the ground after) is no-selled by extremely damaged pavement.

No Caption Provided

And it's not like the sword could do much either. He fled her attack earlier, and it barely damaged the ground.

No Caption Provided

How does Clark respond to such power? Well...

No Caption Provided

Nuclear Doomsday while amped with Clark/Diana's hits can't break free of a lasso pull that is held tight and no-selled by a stone block.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter:

We can never be sure. If people really think Spider-Man can beat Faora, then anything is possible.

Any fair and average IQ person would say so. Guess that’s why you couldn’t understand what he meant by ’subway’.

That's not what Power_Hunter stated. Maybe you should talk to him about the calculations. Lmao!

Power_Hunter has said otherwise else after being convinced. He also didn’t calculate this said feat, I’m not him.

Please copy and paste the calculations.

No thanks, maybe you can just use your eyes.

The Spider-Men have lightspeed reactions?

You clearly didn’t understand what I said here. I brought up those flashes from the lightning being light speed so you and perhaps others didn’t have room to lowball this feat later on, since you’ll probably misconstrue what it actually was.

The funny thing is that Spider-Man prevented people from touching the electricity, but it still moved far faster than him. The spider webs were fast enough to stop the people from directly putting their hands on the metal, but he himself never went faster than the electricity. If that's the case, then how did he dodge Electro's electricity? It's because his Spidey-sense is capable of alerting him of Electro's hand movements.

If you watched the scene he literally moves relative to it as he swung behind to web them from the rails. He stops multiple people from being zapped at once from two sides and the electricity climbed up the rails. You also didn’t seem to address the other feats received in NWH so I take it you accept those?

If you actually watched the movie, you would've known that Faora suffered sensory overload. Zod had to be carried by two other Kryptonians after he had lost his mask, so getting knocked out by a missile isn't an anti-feat for Faora. She clearly had the same side effects as Zod.

That’s cool and all but Snyder still stated the Kryptonian’s he wrote for the movie cap at Cruise missile level or less without being KTFO, so it grants credibility to that part. Faora indeed was suffering from said Sensory overload but it wasn’t affecting to the extent that she would get KO’d by it. The movie clearly showed it as the missile knocking her out; it flying towards her, zoom in on her face, next cut to her being KO’d. Zod didn’t get KO’d by taking his mask off, nor was his durability decreased due to it.

This is only wall-level?

Indeed, you see Clark visible compared to the Mountain, let alone only rock at the top. Wall level is far higher than you think and that is indeed within its range.

First of all, your example is falsely conveyed. You're stating that BvS Superman is stronger than MoS Superman, but you're also using durability feats to back up your statement. Second, MoS Superman is just as strong as BvS Superman. JL Superman is above both, though.

What exactly are you talking about here? I base my rightful belief of BvS Supes being massively above MoS Supes by comparing one of the BvS feats you bought up compared to how durable MoS Supes was, if you’re not getting the hint MoS Supes (at least in the Smallville fight) is way below BvS Supes via their showings. What’s the basis of your argument for MoS=BvS?

Proof that Superman became stronger over the span of a few hours/days?

Feats lmao. In the Smallville fight he was getting folded by a speeding train which didn’t even break upon impact with him and near the end him and Zod’s clash was Large Building-City Block sized.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By rajjarsalt

@raimiwins1875: In the novel/script Faora no-sold the missile despite sensory overload. Snyder must have taken that out during screening cuz he realized it was too powerful for her

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: In the novel/script Faora no-sold the missile despite sensory overload. Snyder must have taken that out during screening cuz he realized it was too powerful for her

Indeed! He seems to be the only one out of all these DCEU stans who understands true fodder level, in lieu of wank!

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu wankers above travel in packs and.circle jerk there debunked idiocy

Foara threw superman tjrough 2 blocks of buildings and broke the hinges of a modern bank vault. She hit a water tanker like a.beach ball. That far surpasses all spiderman

Sup bulrushed her into a garbage truck with zero effect

Foaro (who is only more super without the suit)

Dodged hundreds of uranium tipped tank busters

She no selled a rpg right to the chest

She easily broke through krypt metal(clarks ship)

She survived getting sucked into the phantom zone(whiich crumpled matter into energy)

Goblin bomb didnt even hurt dr strange

Faora all day every day

One spiderman failed to react to a glob of paint thrown at him

Faora

Lock this thread

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still faora