Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkphantom9895: no he isn't superior to Colossus or Juggernaut

He is tho what has those two people done comparable to scaling to cull or destroying nano armor?

jugg was taken out by a little bit electricity

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: Jugges has better powerpunch and durability(bridge punch and took shot from Cable future gun)

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darkphantom9895
@krishnyak said:

@darkphantom9895: Jugges has better powerpunch and durability(bridge punch and took shot from Cable future gun)

jugg was literally taken out by a random cable on the ground and electrocuted and cable future gun doesn’t have many good feats

none of that is comparable to scaling to spiderman who overpowered cull the same guy who was wresting with the hulk buster or scaling to ock destroying nano armor which can take meteors

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: metors have been tanked by Stark and they did not almost nothing impressive.Ock made less whole in the bridge than Juggernaut . Goblin has better feats in lifting ,but duo has better striking and durabulity feats. Does trio have some electric projectiles?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 death4bunnies  Moderator

Team 1 both rounds.. Goblin MVP.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By darkphantom9895

@krishnyak:

they don’t have better feats it took jugg extreme effort to even move a bus meanwhile even weak spidey villains do better

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mcu spidey and his villains just simply have better feats better scaling better everything

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: he made a small thing On bridge that’s not that impressive to fighting cull or destroying nano armor

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

That's a low-ball. He clearly destroyed that part of the bridge with a punch. Just one punch he used to that imagine he used 2 or 3 he would have destroyed the bridge.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nwname  Moderator
@krishnyak said:

In h2h Fox duo

With gear may be trio

I think even with gear they might not be able to take them down. Only Soldier Boy's explosion might give them the win and thats a maybe.

@death4bunnies said:

Team 1 both rounds.. Goblin MVP.

lol goblin gets one punched in round 1. And his only option in round 2 is keeping his distance with the glider and even then he can't really do much.

Loading Video...

OT: Goblin gets one punched when he goes melee and is nigh useless otherwise. Angel Dust can last a bit but not long against both Juggs and Colossus. Soldier Boy's striking isn't enough but his beam might be.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 death4bunnies  Moderator

@nwname:

Like others said the Ock bridge punch isn’t that far off of Juggernaughts one good feat… and he doesn’t have great dura feats.. he couldn’t nosell a school bus he’s not noselling a six story slam.

Round 2 is a stomp, bunker busting missiles and blades that can cut Ocks arms are plenty.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: i think this is better than bunker bombs

Loading Video...
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nwname  Moderator

@nwname:

Like others said the Ock bridge punch isn’t that far off of Juggernaughts one good feat… and he doesn’t have great dura feats.. he couldn’t nosell a school bus he’s not noselling a six story slam.

Round 2 is a stomp, bunker busting missiles and blades that can cut Ocks arms are plenty.

Which one? Because none of the ones i remember are even in the same order of magnitude of power. Also insane downplay, how can a six story slam do anything who can punch a giant hole in a bridge without pulverizing his entire arm? If anything that slam doing more damage than Goblin's other hits proves Juggernaut and Colossus wouldn't even feel his punches.

NWH doesn't have bunker buster missiles and Ock's arms don't have durability feats on par with Fox team. Their only impressive durability feat is against heat but they were specifically made to be impervious to heat and magnetism.

Snowshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Snowshow

Juggs and Colossus stomp. They have far superior stats inc strength and striking. Goblin is pretty much a non factor

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@nwname said:
@death4bunnies said:

@nwname:

Which one? Because none of the ones i remember are even in the same order of magnitude of power. Also insane downplay, how can a six story slam do anything who can punch a giant hole in a bridge without pulverizing his entire arm? If anything that slam doing more damage than Goblin's other hits proves Juggernaut and Colossus wouldn't even feel his punches.

NWH doesn't have bunker buster missiles and Ock's arms don't have durability feats on par with Fox team. Their only impressive durability feat is against heat but they were specifically made to be impervious to heat and magnetism.

I think they are relative enough to jugs feat.. both busting large holes in highway.. tho I think jugs feat is a bit better.

No Caption Provided

Comparable imo, but I think Juggs is a bit better.

—-

Ock ripping up nano tech better than Juggs feat tho.

A ton of feats are on that level I think, I just think showing a highway bust for highway bust is a good comparison.

—-

It’s not a lowball, Juggs has that bridge feat then that one fight with the school busses, and that’s pretty much it.

Here are Juggs strength feats from Reddit RT.

No Caption Provided

The one feat of the bridge punch… then fighting Colossus with the buses are pretty much what he has.

And like other dude showed even shocker had better feats with school busses.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

—-——

So we have a bridge punch vs bridge punch.. with Juggs having the better feat by a bit.

We have bus feat vs bus feat with Shocker having the better feat.

Those aren’t bad comparisons to make I don’t think… and that’s without getting into the bigger Spider scaling feats.

And I definitely don’t think saying something like this could deal damage to Jugs is lowball.

Even visually that looks like something that would rock him.

Here are all his dura feats.

No Caption Provided

Not much to tank the 6 story slam or the goblin blade.

—-

Same glider, he didnt show his missiles in NWH, but no reason to think he didn’t have them… in fact they are mentioned in the art book I think.

—-

Ocks arms have tanked saws, bullets, and stark grade blasts, ripped into trains, ripped bank vaults, ripped nano tech, busted through highways and just tons of metal and concrete.. Goblin cutting them off so casually I think is plenty to say he can cut the Fox team.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, no, Juggernaut is WAY stronger than Goblin or anyone on Team 1. The hole he made is bigger than the ones Doc Ock made, not to mention that it was so strong that the shock wave lifted the multi-ton truck they were in. At the bare minimum, Juggernaut strikes several times harder than Ock's arms. We actually also saw him put freaking dents in Colossus, who definetely is more durable than Peter or Norman.

Soldier Boy isn't worth much here, his explosions are likely less powerful than Negasonic's which Colossus had 0 issues with

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nightmare20

@nwname: @crapser:

Ok first of all Soldier boy is worth here he is pretty much the most durable person here.

Let's go all over his feat.

Durability

Explosion dura

In the season finale he nosells his large building level explosion

And frequently nosells small building level explosions

Heat

He was capable of tanking homelander lasers that cut a jet in half in an instant.

In the Russia torture scene He took a blowtorch (oxyacetylene) to the neck for a whole minute.

Oxy acetylene is one of the hottest gas in planet(3500 degrees)

Energy

He tanked a supercharged blast from Starlight.

For scaling Starlight absorbing two light bulbs can knock down reinforced steel doors from it's hinges, burn metal fences, and blind humans

Fall

Soldier boy fell off Vought building and came out without a scratch(Vought building has 99 floors)

Blunt force

Homelander was incapable of even scratching Soldier boy with his punches. Homelander striking feats for scaling

Homelander is capable of one shotting Black noir who Tanked a small building explosion.

Homelander is capable of one shotting starlight

Who tanked two 50 cals at the same place

Homelander is capable of making Queen Maeve bleed. an armoured truck speeding at her couldn't move Maeve and the truck split in two just due to her durability. Yet homelander can make her bleed.

Chemical

Soldier boy isn't affected by halothane

The world most dangerous never gas, The Novichock gas, is only capable of knocking him out

Sulfuric acid couldn't harm him internally and externally

Piercing durability

In the Russia torture scene Soldier boy tanked AK 47 rounds in his mouth

Soldier boy is completely bulletproof to all types of bullets

Black noir sharpening his blade 100 times won't still be able to harm soldier boy(Homelander words)

So how is Soldier boy not much here again????

Having limited info on a character doesn't mean he/she is fodder

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare20: Kinda bold to assume that he can no-sell his own blasts, considering that he creates them in the first place and come out of his body. It's like saying a gun and endure being shot at.

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nightmare20

@crapser:

It isn't though. The boys universe is kinda weird it seems they aren't immune to their own powers.

Examples

In Herogasm there is a guy who can vomit acid when he he tried to attack on of the boys, the punch him and acids that he wanted to pour on the boys melts his neck.

Lamplighter a fire bender, died by fire

Golden boy another fire guy died by exploding in fire

Victoria Neuman in season 4 in a imagination scene blew her head. Her powers is to blood bending, and she can blow other people heads

The boys have shown to not be immune to their own powers.

I mean think about it if Soldier boy didn't have radiation immunity, heat resistance don't you think he would have died in the first blast.

Mind you this are durability feats for soldier boy. I haven't entered striking, lifting, speed.

And yet with his durability he outclass everyone here in durability

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nwname  Moderator
@nwname said:
@death4bunnies said:

@nwname:

I think they are relative enough to jugs feat.. both busting large holes in highway.. tho I think jugs feat is a bit better.

No Caption Provided

Comparable imo, but I think Juggs is a bit better.

—-

Ock ripping up nano tech better than Juggs feat tho.

A ton of feats are on that level I think, I just think showing a highway bust for highway bust is a good comparison.

—-

It’s not a lowball, Juggs has that bridge feat then that one fight with the school busses, and that’s pretty much it.

Here are Juggs strength feats from Reddit RT.

No Caption Provided

The one feat of the bridge punch… then fighting Colossus with the buses are pretty much what he has.

And like other dude showed even shocker had better feats with school busses.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

—-——

So we have a bridge punch vs bridge punch.. with Juggs having the better feat by a bit.

We have bus feat vs bus feat with Shocker having the better feat.

Those aren’t bad comparisons to make I don’t think… and that’s without getting into the bigger Spider scaling feats.

And I definitely don’t think saying something like this could deal damage to Jugs is lowball.

Even visually that looks like something that would rock him.

Here are all his dura feats.

No Caption Provided

Not much to tank the 6 story slam or the goblin blade.

—-

Same glider, he didnt show his missiles in NWH, but no reason to think he didn’t have them… in fact they are mentioned in the art book I think.

—-

Ocks arms have tanked saws, bullets, and stark grade blasts, ripped into trains, ripped bank vaults, ripped nano tech, busted through highways and just tons of metal and concrete.. Goblin cutting them off so casually I think is plenty to say he can cut the Fox team.

There are multiple hits in the first gif and none of the holes are big enough for 3 cars to fall in, you can see the cars didn't fall. Juggernaut's feat is A LOT better, they aren't close.

It is lowball, Juggs never got hurt by an impact as weak as Goblin's slam yet you are claiming he would be damaged by that. If he was that fragile he would instantly die after punching the brigde that hard.

I thought Goblin got new gear? NWH glider and classic one don't even look the same.

Ripping metal and tanking bullets is good and all, i didn't say they were weak. But they just aren't on par with Colossus and Juggernaut. Bridge feat and Negasonic blast feat are too much.

@nwname: @crapser:

Ok first of all Soldier boy is worth here he is pretty much the most durable person here.

Let's go all over his feat.

Durability

Explosion dura

In the season finale he nosells his large building level explosion

And frequently nosells small building level explosions

Heat

He was capable of tanking homelander lasers that cut a jet in half in an instant.

In the Russia torture scene He took a blowtorch (oxyacetylene) to the neck for a whole minute.

Oxy acetylene is one of the hottest gas in planet(3500 degrees)

Energy

He tanked a supercharged blast from Starlight.

For scaling Starlight absorbing two light bulbs can knock down reinforced steel doors from it's hinges, burn metal fences, and blind humans

Fall

Soldier boy fell off Vought building and came out without a scratch(Vought building has 99 floors)

Blunt force

Homelander was incapable of even scratching Soldier boy with his punches. Homelander striking feats for scaling

Homelander is capable of one shotting Black noir who Tanked a small building explosion.

Homelander is capable of one shotting starlight

Who tanked two 50 cals at the same place

Homelander is capable of making Queen Maeve bleed. an armoured truck speeding at her couldn't move Maeve and the truck split in two just due to her durability. Yet homelander can make her bleed.

Chemical

Soldier boy isn't affected by halothane

The world most dangerous never gas, The Novichock gas, is only capable of knocking him out

Sulfuric acid couldn't harm him internally and externally

Piercing durability

In the Russia torture scene Soldier boy tanked AK 47 rounds in his mouth

Soldier boy is completely bulletproof to all types of bullets

Black noir sharpening his blade 100 times won't still be able to harm soldier boy(Homelander words)

So how is Soldier boy not much here again????

Having limited info on a character doesn't mean he/she is fodder

Did he no sell the explosion? I thought he was out cold for a while and thats how he got captured. I don't exactly remember.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@nwname:

A few cars fell in.. and I already said Juggs is better just not to far off.

It’s not lowball to look at more than just that one Juggs feat, he was hurt from a lot in that colossus fight, including by being hit into a bus.

——

The glider is the same i think, he used some parts off of to upgrade his suit tho.

No Caption Provided

It does say he used at least se if the rockets to upgrade his suit tho.

——

Plus the blade that cut Ocks arms, the arms can bust through bridges and rip up Stark nano tech.. all seems like too much.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By darkphantom9895

Jugg was taken out by electricity from a random cable on the ground people need to stop wanking him

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: goblin scales to spidey who can tank arc reactor electro which is far above what took jugg out meaning goblin slams

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: Juggernaut vulnerable to electricity doesn't mean he less durable than Spidey to punches or explosions

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By darkphantom9895

@krishnyak: electricity isn’t jugg krpyotnite he doesn’t have a weakness to it he just isn’t strog enough to take it goblin scales above attacks that ko juggs

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jugg was taken out by electricity from a random cable on the ground people need to stop wanking him

Said cable was shoved up his ass and then Juggs got hit by Negasonic's explosion, which are WAY stronger than anything that Peter or Norman have endured

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By darkphantom9895
@crapser said:
@darkphantom9895 said:

Said cable was shoved up his ass and then Juggs got hit by Negasonic's explosion, which are WAY stronger than anything that Peter or Norman have endured

He still got taken out by a little electricity regardless

and no negasonic tiny explosion aren’t anything comparable to what spidey has taken or endured

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

"He still got taken out by a little electricity regardless"

Do you think that Peter or Norman would take an electric cable up their butt as well as Juggernaut?

"and no negasonic tiny explosion aren’t anything comparable to what spidey has taken or endured"

You gotta be kidding me.

Colossus, who is undoubtly inferior to Juggernaut, straight up tanked that. No visible damage afterwards, and still saved Negasonic and Angel Dust.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By darkphantom9895

@crapser:

Do you think that Peter or Norman would take an electric cable up their butt as well as Juggernaut?

yes taking hits from arc reactor electro > random cable

You gotta be kidding me.

Colossus, who is undoubtly inferior to Juggernaut, straight up tanked that. No visible damage afterwards, and still saved Negasonic and Angel Dust.

the one that hits jugg is nowhere near that size and even fodder in the mcu has tanked big explosions spidey and goblin scale way beyond that

No Caption Provided

And that explosion is nothing compared to damaging nano armor or scaling to cull

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@crapser:

Whats up G.

Id like to jump in and answer your electricity question.

You asked …

“Do you think that Peter or Norman would take an electric cable up their butt as well as Juggernaut?”

Id say yes.. and I’d think once you look at feats you’d agree.

Spidey took a few blasts from Electro.

No Caption Provided

Stated to be internal attacks^^

-

Base Electros feats look like this.

And post arc reactor he was more powerful than ever.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Spidey not only took blasts from base electro and amped electro but he took a blast strait from the arc reactor on electros chest.

Shocker also sorta a electric attack.

——

So yeah, I’d say Spidey can tank a electrical wire just fine I think.. electro is far far above that.

Fair..or no?

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

"yes taking hits from arc reactor electro > random cable"

Fair enough, but electricty resistance doesn't mean much here tbh.

"the one that hits jugg is nowhere near that size and even fodder in the mcu has tanked big explosions spidey and goblin scale way beyond that"

That explosion was caused by several different explosives though, the amount of energy that Iron-Man would receive from it wouldn't really be that high, while Colossus tanked a WAY bigger one, at point blank, without any damage. Anyways, the way that Juggernaut was taken out is a combination of factors (Negasonic's explosion, cable up ass, and pool) which is something that no one here can replicate. And to be fair? He literally got up from that later

"And that explosion is nothing compared to damaging nano armor or scaling to cull"

Cull is weak as hell and you would have to provide feats for the Nano Armor busted, as we can agree that Iron-Man's suit has a way higher density and thickness than Peter's in NWH

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Electricity is always an internal attack though, it travels through the body. Juggernaut's situation is quite specific to be compared to enduring electric attacks on a normal manner.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@crapser said:

@death4bunnies: Electricity is always an internal attack though, it travels through the body. Juggernaut's situation is quite specific to be compared to enduring electric attacks on a normal manner.

If it’s always an internal attack then electros stated internal attacks seem to count fine(I still like the electro line imma fry you from the inside out to remove any doubt)…. I admit I don’t have any butt feats for Spidey, but as you said electricity travels through the body and the electric attacks Spidey has tanked are just way way better.

But like you said noone here has electric attacks, so shouldn’t matter to much.. if it was Spidey or Electro that would matter more.

——

Do you think Goblins bunker busting missiles, pumpkin bombs, or the blade that cut Ocks arm off can deal damage to Jugs?

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crapser:

That explosion was caused by several different explosives though, the amount of energy that Iron-Man would receive from it wouldn't really be that high, while Colossus tanked a WAY bigger one, at point blank, without any damage. Anyways, the way that Juggernaut was taken out is a combination of factors (Negasonic's explosion, cable up ass, and pool) which is something that no one here can replicate. And to be fair? He literally got up from that later

Colossus only took a small portion to his size it’s not like he scales above the entire thing

Cull is weak as hell and you would have to provide feats for the Nano Armor busted, as we can agree that Iron-Man's suit has a way higher density and thickness than Peter's in NWH

weak? He was doing good against infinity war tony and took attacks from endgame tony and was wrestling with the hulk buster

tony suit isn’t that much thicker then iron spider so it’s not to big of a difference

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

"Colossus only took a small portion to his size it’s not like he scales above the entire thing"

Nope. Check the image, literally point blank, the amount of energy that he took would be better than the one produced everywhere else due to the distance.

"weak? He was doing good against infinity war tony and took attacks from endgame tony and was wrestling with the hulk buster"

He was also knocked out by Black Panther, Iron-Man low-diffed him with his heavy stuff, killed by Ant-Man's stomp, held back by Drax and Korg, and died to a weak explosion in Wakanda. Also, the Hulk-Buster 2 thingy is highly contextual.

"tony suit isn’t that much thicker then iron spider so it’s not to big of a difference"

It is though, Tony's armor is like tens of times thicker than Spidey's, and denser, too.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Do you think Goblins bunker busting missiles, pumpkin bombs, or the blade that cut Ocks arm off can deal damage to Jugs?

Bunker missiles and pumpkin bombs are below no-selling grade for Colossus tbh, the blade likely would get stuck on Juggernaut considering that he, just like the Arms, is bullet-proof, but he is way bigger and thicker. And he can also likely heal, considering that he did so with his eye.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 death4bunnies  Moderator

@crapser: You think colossus can no sell missiles that can bust hardened military bunkers? I think that’s far above negasonics best.

Ahh so you think the blade can cut, but he’s thick so a bit harder.. that’s fair.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

"You think colossus can no sell missiles that can bust hardened military bunkers? I think that’s far above negasonics best."

To be more specific we would have to know what type of projectiles the bunker was designed for, but NSTW's explosion is well above the ballistic capabilities of things like the Tomahawk in terms of raw destructive power

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@crapser said:

@death4bunnies:

"You think colossus can no sell missiles that can bust hardened military bunkers? I think that’s far above negasonics best."

To be more specific we would have to know what type of projectiles the bunker was designed for, but NSTW's explosion is well above the ballistic capabilities of things like the Tomahawk in terms of raw destructive power

All I really have is that the bunker was designed to take a significant amount of punishment.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Id think busting a hardened bunker is up there tho.

—-

His other missile feat shook a bridge, and was bigger than negasonics I think.

Loading Video...

- Novel version confirms

——

Seems pretty big.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Crapser

@death4bunnies: the bridge explosion appears to be slightly larger than the NSTW one

No Caption Provided

But Negasonic's definitely had more power, considering it knocked the Helicarrier and straight up dissapeared a Warehouse along a car.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 death4bunnies  Moderator

@crapser:

The bridge one disappeared a wearhouse and shook the bridge… and a bus if you look at those first 2 screens.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: well, if we argue that the Missiles are about equal to NSTW's energy attack, we would still have Colossus straight up no-selling that, since he also ran towards Angel Dust, picked up both her and Negasonic, and saved them after receiving the explosion point-blank.