#2  Edited By mjolnirson

The real deal is Kuurth but i think that Thorbill wins

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wasn't Thor unable to defeat Nul so he BFR'd him?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Yea he even killed Angrir(Thing) who he said he liked but couldn't even KO Hulk so he had to BFR him.

I am going with Nul and Kuurth here seeing as there is no BFR... to much raw strength and durability for the hammer bros to overcome.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Did Thor use any of his more exotic offensive moves on Nul? Like that winds of a thousand worlds i think i saw a scan of? Since bloodlust is on, maybe Thor will pull out his heavier guns

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team 1 for the win.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@whacknasty: He pretty much pulled his heaviest hit, he turned into living lightning pretty much and all he could do is BFR him.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 wins since they cant be bfr team 2 gets beat to death after a bloody battle with the earth suffering the most.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with team 1 here in a very good, very long and brutal match.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty: He pretty much pulled his heaviest hit, he turned into living lightning pretty much and all he could do is BFR him.

No Caption Provided

no, Thor is still holding back immensely, if Thor even hit with a decent fraction of his true power the entire planet would explode, since that would defeat the purpose of fighting to save the planet Thor never uses his full power when fighting on or near the planet earth. Read GOT to see how hard thor is willing to hit when he cuts loose in deep space.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2. Bill as the MVP; he won't screw around with either of them.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: That's not true. And Thor has hit with all he has on Earth multiple times, even when he was more amped than in his fight with Gorr where he was cracking Moons. Not every writer is gonna perceive each hit in the same way and Earth is an obvious plot device so we are never gonna get more then earthquakes even though the guys fighting are more then capable of busting the entire planet.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuurth solos.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nul and Kuurth wins.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

team 1 wins since they cant be bfr team 2 gets beat to death after a bloody battle with the earth suffering the most.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: That's not true. And Thor has hit with all he has on Earth multiple times, even when he was more amped than in his fight with Gorr where he was cracking Moons. Not every writer is gonna perceive each hit in the same way and Earth is an obvious plot device so we are never gonna get more then earthquakes even though the guys fighting are more then capable of busting the entire planet.

No he hasn't, we know Thors striking ability, if he doesn't use it to the extent we know him to be capable of, that means he is inherently holding back. Thor is a planet buster that is not up for debate, if hes not hitting hard enough to bust the planet, hes holding back.

Your assertion that planet buster characters don't hold back on earth because of plot is ridiculous I do not even know how to respond other than simply telling you that it in essence would undermine the very nature of the comics. So is it because you do not believe Thor has that much greater striking power than Nul and Kluuth? If so you, you should come to terms with Thors striking feats compared to characters with no feats and not claim their lack of feats as a plot device.

Here is a checklist of sorts for situations like this.

1. Has the character been shown busting a planet?

2. Is the character fighting someone without the planet blowing up?

3. If both are yes, the character is holding back.

Lastly the very idea of planet busters becomes pointless if you are willing to write the characters as being unable to bust earth, cause reasons

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@killraven4334: that's completely flawed logic. Thor has been flat out bloodlusted and hasn't busted planets with his hits before.

Besides, if he was willing to kill thing (who he liked), he had absolutely no reason to hold back against someone who he didn't like and was much more powerful.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: I don't think you understand how comics work but please do tell me how OF Thor held back against Bor as Bor was about to break the planet, he killed a Skyfather but i don't remember him breaking the Earth? Or the time he hit Exitar so hard he melted Mljonir and didn't stop him or blow the planet he was on, but i guess he was holding back. Everything is up for debate, Thor is not a casual planet buster you think he is. The plot device is that Earth can not break not that anyone here lacks feats, did you read properly what i said? You could have MM and Beyonder fight on Earth(and they have) and even though in their other fights where they caused multiversersal destruction as a side effect on Earth they are not gonna do anything more then cause earthquakes, why? Well because Marvel is not about to let them or anyone else kill Marvel Earth just for a random fight. Planet busters fight on Earth all the time without holding back and they don't break it, some times they don't even cause earthquakes even when they are going all out, it all depends on the writer.

"If we don't see characters that can bust planets bust planets every time they fight they must be holding back"... what an absurd notion.

Besides Thor was hitting Nul in an upwards motion and not hammering him into the ground like he did BRB when he broke a planetoid.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Don't see how they can beat Kuurth.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nul and Kuurth win

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: I don't think you understand how comics work but please do tell me how OF Thor held back against Bor as Bor was about to break the planet, he killed a Skyfather but i don't remember him breaking the Earth? Or the time he hit Exitar so hard he melted Mljonir and didn't stop him or blow the planet he was on, but i guess he was holding back. Everything is up for debate, Thor is not a casual planet buster you think he is. The plot device is that Earth can not break not that anyone here lacks feats, did you read properly what i said? You could have MM and Beyonder fight on Earth(and they have) and even though in their other fights where they caused multiversersal destruction as a side effect on Earth they are not gonna do anything more then cause earthquakes, why? Well because Marvel is not about to let them or anyone else kill Marvel Earth just for a random fight. Planet busters fight on Earth all the time without holding back and they don't break it, some times they don't even cause earthquakes even when they are going all out, it all depends on the writer.

"If we don't see characters that can bust planets bust planets every time they fight they must be holding back"... what an absurd notion.

Besides Thor was hitting Nul in an upwards motion and not hammering him into the ground like he did BRB when he broke a planetoid.

yeah we are just going to have to agree to disagree, my opinion maintains at least some semblance of continuity rather than requiring that everything happening on earth between planet busters is PIS.

You literally just called logic absurd.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By adamTRMM

Kuurth with Jugger powers was more impressive than Cul himself, but without the Juggernaut he's pretty much featless. So assuming it's the one with all feats, team 1 with Kuuth as THE MVP.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Hulk and juggs, both are way too durable.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrHamWallet

Probably Nul and Kuurth