Nu Gundam vs. Weltall-2

#1 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

No holds barred

vs.

#2 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio

The Weltall is that suit from Xeno gears right? I don't know much about Xenogears besides the vids you posted so I'm going to wait until someone else posts, then see whats up.

#3 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it's from Xenogears. The Weltall Mark-II or Weltall-2 is twice as fast, twice as strong and twice as powerful as the Weltall. And it possesses the special System-ID enhancement so it gets a power boost during battle. Kinda like the Shining and Burning Gundam's Hyper Mode. Weltall-2's isn't as extravigant as the originals, since Weltall became Weltall-Id and that's a kickass transformation.

#4 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio

How is the pilot in comparison to Amuro?

#5 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio
FangNthunder said:
"  How is the pilot in comparison to Amuro?"
Eh...well...Fei is kinda.......massively powerful....
#6 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Has he ever had to face anyone that could predict what he could do before he could do it?

How quick is his reaction time?

Can his suit fly?

Whats the overall destructive capability of the Welltall 2, are we talking fortress buster, Battle ship destroyer?

Sorry about the barrage of questions.

#7 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

The Weltall and Mark-II have no weapons to speak of (save vulcan canons, but Fei never uses them). Fei is a martial artist. He's all about close combat, even in his mech. However, Fei has special powers...very, very special powers. He's a class 100 brick too. This match is a bit unfair, I admit. Fei by himself could take out the Nu Gundam with his bare fists. This is what he does at like the beginning of the game.

#8 Edited by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on Rei Kai! Thats overkill. Amuro is good, but how can he fight a guy that can just Nuke himself and the surrounding area?

The most he could do is predict it, put his I- Field up and pray that his suit holds.

Actually now that I think about it, I don't know exactly how fast Nu can go.

How fast is the Welltall 2?

#9 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole nuke thing was just excess energy from Fei as he turned into Id for a brief moment after witnessing the death of his best friend. That's not even close to the amount of power he's capable of putting out. As for the speed, well it says 1310 repsol. I have no idea what that means. I know someone once had Xenogears terms translated into real numbers. The British conversion of the numbers is 1 respol = 0.063mi/hr. If we go by that then W2 is going about 800mph in flight. The SI conversion has it at 0.97km/hr. So that'd put W2 at 1270.7km/hr when in flight. But those're just numbers. The machine's abilities are affected by Fei's powers.

In any rpg you have melee attacks and magic. In Xenogears, magic is Ether. Fei doesn't use Ether power, he uses Chi. His chi attacks are quite crazy. His first and basic Chi attack in the game is Guided Shot. It's basically a small red energy ball he shoots at an enemy. Nothing special...not until he's in a Gear (mecha). Thanks to the machines Amplification system, it turns that little red ball into a freakin Shunku-Hadouken (or Kamehameha, whichever your prefference) beam.

#10 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio

You should have made God Gundam vs. Weltall mark 2. That would have probably been a better fight. Its clear that Fei wins here.

#11 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I know. But some people thought that the Nu was unbeatable, so I put that to the test against someone with ridiculous power. Fei and Id are one and the same person, and when he was 14yrs old he was already responsible for the destruction of entire cities and countries.

#12 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Yeah I know. But some people thought that the Nu was unbeatable, so I put that to the test against someone with ridiculous power. Fei and Id are one and the same person, and when he was 14yrs old he was already responsible for the destruction of entire cities and countries."
  Its not really that Nu is unbeatable, its just that Amuro is an insanely good pilot in a very powerful mobile suit. The two spell destruction.
But if you take out the Newtype factor, Gundam U.C. century is pretty realistic in terms of units, soldiers and events. U.C. century doesn't have as much giant energy bombs as a series like G Gundam or Gurren Lagann.

#13 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually UC doesn't have much too it at all. Nu is not really all that destructive. Pretty much everything in the series is attributed to the M-particles and psychic abilities of the Newtypes. Their firepower isn't all that impressive. Gurren Lagann went into f'ing omnipotent levels of power by the end of the series. Teppen Zappa Gurren Lagann could fricken throw galaxies like shuriken and staved off a blast with the equivalent force of the Big Bang. It could fricken armwrestle Eternity.

As for Xenogears, they got some funky powers too. Xenogears is kinda like a mix of G-Gundam and Evangelion.